- 08/12/2016So, you know it.
"The hope diamond
Surrounded by mystery and legends, the Hope Diamond is also the most famous diamond in the world. Weighing in at 45.52 carats, the Fancy Deep Grayish Blue diamond with VS1 clarity is also the largest blue diamond in the world, and one of the earliest and most famous fancy color diamonds that was ever discovered. Once owned by King Louis XIV, the Hope diamond passed hands for centuries until it was bought by famous jeweler Harry Winston in 1949. Winston donated the diamond to the Smithsonian in Washington DC, and upon its jubilee it was reset into a new setting for the duration of a year. It has since been returned to its original setting of a halo of 16 diamonds and on a diamond necklace, still on display in the Smithsonian."
- Producer03/12/2016Moda responsable ¿Cuánto sabemos de las prendas que compramos y consumimos? ¿Dónde fueron hechas? ¿Bajo qué condiciones? ¿Cuánta gente trabajo en ellas para que hoy estén en nuestras manos, y a qué precio? ¿Bajo qué condiciones? ¿Qué impacto medioambiental...
- 29/11/2016Check out @Tera Darts jewelry, very talented. https://www.facebook.com/Designs-by-Tera-818834461581364/
- 29/11/2016Basic diffrence between raw denim, which is very popular at the moment, and normal run of the mill denim jeans.
- 19/11/2016Someone recently asked me what this printing technique is called.
It is commonly known as caviar printing, for obvious reasons.