- ProducerLearn New Methods of Eyebrows Microblading Thin eyebrows are a major concern amongst many women, especially movie stars, television personalities and other members of the entertainment industry. However, in this day and age, changing one’s facial flaws doesn’t always involve undergoing...
- ProducerSecure your Career in Beauty Industry Many of us are still trying to achieve the perfect eyebrow shape- as inspired by a Hollywood celebrity or as seen on a favorite singer, eyebrows are one of the first things that are immediately noticeable when you look at someone. People often...
- ProducerMicroblading Supplies and Their UsesThe massive technological and medical advancements that we have been through in recent years generated a hungry market for permanent makeup and facial adjustments. The sudden boom in the makeup industry left a gap between supply and...
- 10/02/2017New Vogue has given rise to much debate. What do you think ? Why ? CC @Candice 🐝 Galek
Comments11/02/2017 #12 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#10 I agree with your comment, Lisa. Kendall Jenner, as much as I don't care for her family has made quite a name for herself in the modeling world. Even if she got in the "in crowd" using daddy/mommy coattails, she has stuck to it. I have seen her in several reputable layouts in the fashion mags.11/02/2017 #10 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#9 You and a few others made good points. Beauty standard set by men as @Christine Stevens mentioned below, that is unless... a woman was the photographer? I like the diversity and black tops hiding 'their tops' to make them appear as equals. I would have given this a major high five if they had women differing in height, weight. They may represent diversity but not a diverse society as whole. Oh and I just noticed Kendall Jenner is part of this shoot.. that just made me cringe.10/02/2017 #9 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanThe positive take that I see is multicultural otherwise, I don't see as a plus for "Women Rule". These women are young, ultra-thin models that appear mannequin like. I 'm sure they do well in their profession but they don't represent the majority of women. Vogue has always been "out there" as a mag, IMO.10/02/2017 #6 Christine StevensIt looks like Vogue is doing more of the same old stuff. Six unrealistically thin women maintaining a standard of beauty set by men. Multicultural or not, this is not an inclusive picture for women. It says if you wear anything larger than a size zero, you aren't beautiful, which is what Vogue has done for decades.
- Producer16/01/2017Swimwear: How to Choose the Most Flattering Design for Your Body TypeWhile the beach should be a fun and carefree experience. If you're like most of us, it is usually preceded by a frantic, tear-filled bikini battle. Our bodies are all different, and what looks great on Rihanna, may not look quite up to par when...
Comments22/01/2017 #14 Candice 🐝 Galek#11 You guys rock, this is exactly why you will succeed @Javier 🐝 beBee!
Find a way for your users to cross polinate their posts between Linkedin and Bebee. Meaning sharing the url from Linkedin it pulls the images etc into Bebee. And vice versa. Currently when I try it does not work. This will drive engagement and traffic both ways and really help in my humble opinion =)16/01/2017 #13 Sandra 🐝 SmithCandace, I loath bathing suit shopping. If the bottom fits, the top doesn't and vice versa. I really wish bathing suits came in different shapes and sizes to meet the needs of real women. I believe that's what you are trying to do with bikini luxe, so well done for that.16/01/2017 #12 Phil FriedmanDear @Candice 🐝 Galek, I greatly appreciate your conscientious approach to this topic. I am sending under separate private message some nude photos of me from various angles -- and would appreciate your advice on choosing appropriate swimwear that will maximize my beach image. Thank you for your kind help.16/01/2017 #9 Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín#7 Hecho! Lo que pasaba es que había marcado el recurso de lista en todo el artículo, por lo que la sangría de la izquierda aparecía así en todo el artículo. En la nueva versión no permitiremos incluir fotos en la lista para que no den estos errores. Gracias!
- Producer31/10/2016LES GARÇONS CRUS: DANCE IN THE DARKUne nouvelle série de photos signée John Noa du blog Les Garçons en Ligne...La suite du...
- 17/10/2016What do you think of the cut and style? https://www.bikiniluxe.com/collections/new/products/white-macrame-swimsuit
- 25/10/2016Caliente para Miami Beach! Perfect Peach Swimwear ahora está en Bikini Luxe https://www.bikiniluxe.com/collections/perfect-peach-swim #Bikinis
- Producer24/10/20162017 Agua Bendita Swimwear Collection Agua Bendita SaleFind a true bargain with a fabulous designer swimsuit in the sale. With the Tropical Reversible One Piece by Agua Bendita swimwear you get two pieces of swimwear in one. Change your style to suit your mood with this luxurious...
- Producer27/09/2016Miami Swimwear, 2017 Collections We LoveThe ability to mix and match pieces from the brand’s line of bikini styles is nothing short of stunning. These appeal to women who want to change up their poolside look without draining their bank account. The majority of the swimwear Revel Rey...
- Producer11/09/2016Mavado - Batty Ting A Pree (World War Riddim) (Produced By: Lankx Beatz) https://youtu.be/vf2AnwdpBM4...
- Producer10/09/2016VYBZ KARTEL - SUNSHINE (MOST HIGH RIDDIM) (PRODUCED BY: LANKX BEATZ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnuQwfVGLv4...
- Producer05/09/2016Frankies Bikinis, Monokinis and MoreThe creation of designer Francesca Aiello, Frankies Bikinis is one of the hottest new brands of the year. The front of this monokini displays the original macrame work that goes into the style. Making itself into a racerback style. The straps are...
- 04/08/2016Featured Artist:
YE JIANQING – China http://yearts.net/jianqing/style_one/enindex.shtml
PAUL SUEPAT – Jamaica http://paulsuepatartdesigns.com
YANG BIN – China www.yangbinartist.com
DARCY VAN HAMLIN - U.S.
GUY STANLEY PHILOCHE - U.S. http://www.philochestudios.com
EMMANUEL CAYERE – France http://www.nyamangroup.com/not-just-a-simple-photograph-emmanuel-cayere-is-a-real-and-impressive-artist
CLAUDETTE VAN DE RAKT – Netherlands http://www.claudettevanderakt.com
ZJEF VAN BEZOUW – Netherlands http://zjefworks.com
Dates: Tuesday August 16th – Sunday August 21st 2016
Opening Reception: Tuesday August 16th 2016 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
Closing Reception: Sunday August 21st 2016 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Gallery Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm & Sunday Noon – 6:00 pm
Location: Gallery One Twenty-Eight
Address: 128 Rivington Street (Between Norfolk & Essex)
P: +1 212 674 0244
Presented by: OneMoreGallery in connection with Curator Patrick Cupid
p: 917 - 855 - 7454
For information or to R.S.V.P. : Patrick or Zjef
p: 917 855 7454 / 212 748 9302
- Producer03/08/2016Brazilian Bikinis, How to Look and Feel Great in a BikiniHint: It’s not about being perfect The first rule of looking good in a bikini isn’t about crunches or spray tans. It’s about confidence. There are bikini designs that compliment every age and body type. "The most beautiful thing...
Comments03/08/2016 #3 Gerald Hecht@Randy Keho well, at the very least you would need to be on good terms with a Marmoset; they do not befriend humans easily... I guess that's proof of the power of confidence! We are easily "captured" by our preconceived notions that "wild" means inevitably hostile... #2
- Producer15/07/2016HOW TO STYLE PATCHED DENIM DRESS THIS SEASONHOW TO STYLE PATCHED DENIM DRESS THIS SEASON How to Style posts have become one of my favorites on the blog because I feel like I can truly pick one must have on-trend piece for the season and style it the way I feel it works the best. I have my own...
- Producer02/07/2016Power DressingBusiness attire! Casual dress! We expect executives to wear different types of dresses for different events. Fashion! Fad! These things change the way we dress. Although it looks so confusing, basically, the whole fashion dressing goes in circle....