Lou Mancusi

Lou Mancusi

23h ago · 1 min read · ~10
To Finance / Banking and 1 more
Retirement Income Strategies

Retirement Income Strategies

People anticipate and fantasize about their retirement years. They imagine that it will be a time to finally do all the things that they never had time to do while they were working: travel to exotic lands, take classes just for fun, sit on the...

Alok Londhe

Alok Londhe

5d ago · 1 min read · ~10
A Fintech Startup that is a Better Alternative to PayJoy

A Fintech Startup that is a Better Alternative to PayJoy

Meet 'NuovoPay' a better Alternative to 'Payjoy' - Make smartphone leasing easy irrespective of users' credit history using 'Mobile Locking Technology' to protect leased devices against non-payment. Nuovopay helping technology financing companies,...

Anonymous

15/9/2020 · 2 min read · ~10
To my followers
Common Mistakes While Making a Home Loan Down Payment

Common Mistakes While Making a Home Loan Down Payment

In a nutshell, a home loan down payment is a sum of money paid upfront when buying a house. As per RBI’s guidelines, homebuyers must finance 10-20% of the property cost as a down payment. The rest of the property cost, i.e. 70-80%, is funded by...

Andrs Winke

Andrs Winke

25/6/2019 · 1 min read · ~10
To Finance / Banking and 2 more
 Features Of The Crypto Genius  Trading System

Features Of The Crypto Genius Trading System

The Crypto Genius : Should we give this a thumbs up? The Bitcoin niche is more than big enough to encompass a considerable variety of children. This installment is going to share a couple of tips in relation to Cryptocurrency List. Your Bitcoin...

Donald R Simon

Donald R Simon

Comment deleted by the buzz author

13/9/2020
Donald R Simon

Donald R Simon

Comment deleted by the buzz author

13/9/2020
Victor Notaro

Victor Notaro

6/4/2020 · 1 min read · ~10
To Lifestyle and 2 more
Small and Simple Ways to Save Money

Small and Simple Ways to Save Money

Saving money can sometimes be difficult. Even though you want to start a savings account or dedicate more money to be put away for a rainy day, life has a tendency to get in the way. We find ourselves spending a little too much on groceries or...

David C Branch

David C Branch

Great advice!

20/4/2020

Members

Hives