- Producer20/02/2017WATCHING HIM WATCHING MEsit by the cutting on the Beaconsfield line. He's watching me watching the trains go by. And they move so fast --- boy, they really fly. He's still watching me watching you watching the Trains go by. And the way he stares --- feel like...
- Producer12/02/2017HEARTLY GOD?I am happy to be involved in the new book, Heartly God by Wil 3 - Nico Rossi was an engineering wunderkind, until tragedy robbed him of his future. He limped home to Pittsburgh to work as a Catholic...
- Producer05/02/2017TONIGHT, AT THE GALLERYTonight, At The Gallery – Attended an art exhibition last night where 3 of my images were accepted, exciting, I must say. As we stored our coats, got a few glasses of wine and began to walk and view the images, the entire time you are looking for...
Comments05/02/2017 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsA ribbon is given by a limited few, but true appreciation comes from the masses. Congratulations on receiving appreciation from those who matter. The gallery more than likely was hoping you hadn't noticed the error. But an apology would have been the professional path to take whether they believed you noticed or not.
- 02/02/2017America 1863 - Imagery by Tony Brandstetter asking the question, who is doing photography like this?
- Producer22/01/2017Right Up My AlleyOn our way to work one morning my wife sez to me, "There is something right up your alley, a manniquine chained to a utility pole". I complained, "What are you talking about"? "Right up my alley, really". It turns out she was right, after work we...
- 21/01/2017Godsmack - Drum Battle Sully Erna vs Shannon Larkin - And as always...TURN UP THE VOLUME!Godsmack - Drum Battle HD - Sully Erna vs Shannon Larkin - Batalla De Los Tambores (HD) Godsmack - Drum Battle HD - Sully Erna vs Shannon Larkin - Batalla De Los Tambores...
- 21/01/2017I discovered right away that that this was not an art site. Since no one sees or reacts to art posted, I figured I would get a little edgy, this one is called, PEOPLE DIE ALONE.
Comments08/01/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichHad a few classes way up near the top in the Honors College - intensive German is the one I remember most.
Wherein I learned my last name is a vowel swap for the German word for helpful - hilfreich.
Is it what we learn today? Or is it what we learned decades ago that still is actively part of us?
The funny thing is, I can't see the Cathedral of Learning in my mind without juxtaposing the Richard Serra sculpture outside the Carnegie Museum across the way. Probably because my vantage point was always walking down Forbes....