- 21/05/2017Blueberry Sundae at The Mooney Mooney Club on the Hawkesbury River, Sydney New South Wales, Australia 🍇🍨😊
- 20/05/2017Se acabaron mis vacaciones en Gran Canaria y me despedí con estas super pizzas...ahora de vuelta a Benidorm y al gimnasio.
Comments07/05/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeeI love all kind of berries. I need them. @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/i-love-all-kind-of-berries-i-need-them View moreI love all kind of berries. I need them. @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/i-love-all-kind-of-berries-i-need-them vía @beBee Close
- 03/05/2017MY FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
Beef bones slathered with barbecue sauce and served with a loaded baked potato and green beans.
- 02/05/2017MY FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY:
Barbecuing pork chops on a grill at the beach last summer. Looking forward to barbecue season!
Comments02/05/2017 #1 Dominique 🐝 PetersenPerhaps I should title my posts with "Food Photography" so that the Bees don't think I'm just posting photos of what I had for breakfast! I actually sell my photos on several Stock Photography sites. Although I take all kinds of photos, my favourite subject is food.
- 29/04/2017PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TRICKS:
Here are some great tips for taking food photos.5 Tips to Seriously Improve Your Food Photography Techniquesdigital-photography-school.com Food photography is arguably one of the most challenging types of photography out there. Like painting, you start with a blank canvas and build. Layer upon layer, you construct the photo until you reach the perfect balance of reality and art....