Nico Rosberg announces shock F1 retirement after maiden world titleNico Rosberg announces shock F1 retirement after maiden world titlewww.theguardian.com The Formula One world champion Nico Rosberg has announced a shock retirement from the sport, saying that by winning the title he has ‘climbed my...
Nico Rosberg annonce la fin de sa carrière en F1Nico Rosberg annonce la fin de sa carrière en F1www.lequipe.fr Le champion du monde 2016 Nico Rosberg a créé la surprise en annonçant la fin de sa carrière, vendredi, à 31...
- Mathéo Tuscher, le plus jeune pilote qui a participé aux 24 Heures du Mans avec le Rebellion Racing et Champion du monde FIA WEC LMP1scontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 01/12/2016FIA Formula One 2017 Season Calendar
No German GP despite a German Constructors Champ and a new German Drivers Champ...scontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 01/12/2016Breaking News :
REBELLION Racing will compete in 2017 @imsa Tequila Patron North American Endurance Cup
One Car - One Dream Team : Sébastien Buemi, NickHeidfeld, Neal Tschani confirmed
A new Adventure in USAscontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- FIA FORMULA E 2016-2017 season calendarscontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- "There will be a lot of work to be done to sort out the aftermath of the end of the WEC" New Audi boss Dieter Gass told Autosport.Analysis: The impact of Audi's WEC exit on its Formula E projectwww.autosport.com Audi's withdrawal from the World Endurance Championship will speed up the integration of personnel from its LMP1 programme to the Abt Formula E...
- News from F1 and McLarenMcLaren: Zak Brown accepts role after Ron Dennis' departurewww.bbc.com Formula 1 commercial expert Zak Brown accepts a senior role with the McLaren Group following the departure of chairman Ron...
- 17/11/2016IncredibleRon Dennis: The conundrum of a colossuswww.espn.co.uk Maurice Hamilton charts the rise and fall of Ron Dennis' career after news broke that he had been removed as McLaren's...
- 14/11/2016e-Prix Marrakesh - 2/2 for BuemiFE - Buemi magnificent in Marrakeshwww.fia.com FE - 2016 Marrakesh ePrix - Race...
- 04/11/2016Could a second South American ePrix be on the cards?Could a second South American ePrix be on the cards? - e-racing.netwww.e-racing.net Formula E has been in Argentina since season one, but a second ePrix in South America could be in the works, according to Alejandro...
- 04/11/2016INSIGHT: Formula E’s emission-free charging
Read full article
- 01/11/2016Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003Sscontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 26/10/2016New livery for the ORECA 07 LM P2scontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 26/10/2016Audi to leave WEC at the end of 2016Audi to leave WEC at the end of 2016www.motorsport.com Audi has announced it is to terminate its sportscar racing programme as of the end of this season, marking an end to the German marque’s presence in FIA WEC and the Le Mans 24...
- 17/10/2016FIA WEC - LMP1 Team and Pilot Titles for Rebellion RacingLMP1 L Titles Sealed At Fuji After Rebellion’s Seventh Win – dailysportscar.comwww.dailysportscar.com The LMP1 L Endurance Trophy For LMP1 Private Teams and Drivers Championships were both decided at Fuji after the retirement of the ByKolles CLM and...
- 13/10/2016Evans to joins Formula E in 2017Motorsport: Evans to leave GP2 for Formula E in 2017 - Sport - NZ Herald Newswww.nzherald.co.nz New Zealand racing driver Mitch Evans looks set to leave the GP2 series at the end of this year as his focus moves more permanently to Formula E. - New Zealand...
- When Formula E is 10 times bigger in the newspaper than F1pbs.twimg.com
- Formula E - Team standings
Renault e.dams - 37
ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport - 18
Andretti Formula E - 18
Mahindra Racing - 16
NEXTEV NIO - 7
Faraday Future Dragon Racing - 6
Venturi Formula E - 3
DS Virgin Racing - 0
Panasonic Jaguar Racing - 0
TECHEETAH - 0scontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 2016 HKT Hong Kong ePrix (Rd 1) - Race results
Sebastien Buemi, Renault e.dams, 53:13.298
Lucas di Grassi, ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport, +2.477s
Nick Heidfeld, Mahindra Racing, +5.522s
Nico Prost, Renault e.dams, +7.360s
Antonio Felix da Costa, Andretti Formula E, +17.987s
Robin Frijns, Andretti Formula E, +21.161s
Jerome D'Ambrosio, Faraday Future Dragon Racing, +28.443s
Oliver Turvey, NEXTEV NIO, +30.355s
Maro Engel, Venturi Formula E, +30.898s
Stephane Sarrazin, Venturi Formula E, +31.784s
Nelson Piquet Jr, NEXTEV NIO, +35.256s
Adam Carroll, Panasonic Jaguar Racing, +43.839s
Sam Bird, DS Virgin Racing, +48.058s
Loic Duval, Faraday Future Dragon Racing, +2 laps
Felix Rosenqvist, Mahindra Racing, +2 laps
Daniel Abt, ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport, +11 laps
Jean-Eric Vergne, TECHEETAH, +14 laps
Mitch Evans, Panasonic Jaguar Racing, +21 laps
Jose Maria Lopez, DS Virgin Racing, +30 laps
Ma Qing Hua, TECHEETAH, +44 lapsscontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- First Formula E season 3 GP in HK - Winner : Sebastien Buemiscontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 07/10/2016Formula E Season 3 Official CalendarCalendar – Formula Ewww.fiaformulae.com