- Producer03/06/2017Flying like a bee - The largest wind tunnel in Europe - El túnel de viento más grande de EuropaMe, flying like a bee ! Indoor skydiving in Europe's biggest wind tunnel in Madrid Madrid Fly's tunnel dimensions are bigger than average. The flight chamber is the largest in Europe known to date, with 4.6 meters of diameter (15ft) and...
- 15/11/2016This is so funny ! Page not found at Virgin is CREATIVE AND FUNNY !
Richard Branson is the PERFECT example for beBee. He really believes WORK&FUN come together !
This is the reason why I accepted to write for Virgin !
- 10/10/2016Two Aussie inventors created the Flow Hive beehive, which allows beekeepers to get honey on tap without opening the beehive and disturbing the bees. The hive's frames consist of partially formed honeycomb cells, which lets the bees complete the comb with their wax before filling the cells with honey. Beekeepers turn a handle to split the cells vertically, so the honey can drip down to the base of the frame and out of the hive. The hive has a clear window so you can watch the bees, which the inventors say helps with scientific research without disturbing them. Site is (www.honeyflow.com)
- Producer10/05/20166 Incredible Facts About Honey Bees Everyone on beBee Should Know AboutHere are 6 amazing facts about honey bees that everyone on beBee should know about 🐝1. They are the only insects that make food that humans can eat. They must know we have a sweet tooth too. 2. These insects can recognize human faces. According to...
Comments11/08/2016 #33 Kevin Pashuk#31 Thanks for bringing up Red Green @John Vaughan!!! I used to watch that show religiously. I especially like the phrases "If the women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!", and "Keep your stick on the ice!" and the 3 words men have the most trouble saying.... "I. Don't. Know."10/08/2016 #29 Kevin Pashuk#28 If you mean, I don't don my ornj touqueand mukluks to go to Trawna to cash my pogey check to pick up a two-four and a two-sixer to watch the greatest game on earth, doesn't make me Canadian, I'm not sure what does @John Vaughan View more#28 If you mean, I don't don my ornj touqueand mukluks to go to Trawna to cash my pogey check to pick up a two-four and a two-sixer to watch the greatest game on earth, doesn't make me Canadian, I'm not sure what does @John Vaughan. Sorry. Close
- 06/07/2016A Scientific Recipe with Humor and Satire :)Easy-To-Go Funny and Scientific Recipe for Chicken Tikka By Tanmoyedumovlive.com Easy-To-Go Funny and Scientific Recipe for Chicken Tikka Chicken Tikka Cooking Tips, How to Prepare Chicken Tikka Chicken Special Tikka Recipe at...
- 27/06/2016Great video: 9 Deleted Scenes That Explain Confusing Movie Moments9 Deleted Scenes That Explain Confusing Movie Moments Filling in the gaps the directors later decided to make ambiguous. For more awesome content, check out: http://whatculture.com/ Follow us on Facebook at:...
- 25/06/2016C-Butterflies, precious people, my friends and much more...Argonne News Brief: Secrets of butterfly wings revealed with X-rays Scientists used powerful X-rays at the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne to get a unique look at the structure of the tiny crystals that make up the wings...
Comments25/06/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitIt is like Janine Benyus says in this video "imagine designing Spring". When we are trying to reinvent nature that is an exercise fraught in danger, but if we learn our designs from nature, that makes the greatest possible sense. https://www.ted.com/talks/janine_benyus_biomimicry_in_action?language=en
Comments13/06/2016 #16 Jorge Lázaro Molinayo si queréis os puedo conseguir un ticket de entrada al cielo, pero en papel normal. El ticket es igual de válido pero el precio sería de 20 € ya que al no tener oro, los costes de material hacen que se pueda reducir costes. Pero para San Pedro es igual de válido y te cuesta 5 veces menos!!
- Producer09/06/2016Stalwart Little Warrior - the Teddy BearTeddy Bears have existed for longer than we have all been alive: comforting children and protecting them from monsters under the bed for just over one hundred years. That's not terribly old in the antiquing world, but it is old enough to now give...
Comments10/06/2016 #7 Zack ThornHere in New Mexico we now donate Teddy's to police and fire departments to be used by first responders. Often a child is involved, or as a bystander is traumatized by the event. Providing a Teddy as a comfort and distraction seems to lessen the impact and often eases the healing process. The little bear will never replace a lost family member, but it does help the child recover.09/06/2016 #3 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI had no idea that teddy bears received their name because of Teddy Roosevelt, interesting learn! Agree, they are great collectibles. I just gave my daughter a baby shower (her theme is bears). We probably had 30 stuffed bears sitting on tables among flowers and candies.
- Producer06/06/2016Giclée PrintsBy Fountains of Bryn Mawr at the English language Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=12747797 Giclée (zhee-KLAY or gee-KLAY) is a neologism from the old French verb...
- Producer06/06/2016Ten antiques and collecting terms your friends and colleagues (probably) don’t know.Just for fun, here are ten collecting words that your friends and even your colleagues in the antiques trade may not know. Take care when using them, however: collectable (collectible in American English) words tend to be bookish, and if used...
Comments06/06/2016 #2 Aleta Curry#1 And lovely they are, too. You folks will just have to coin your own word for collectors of these works of art. Choose carefully, though, I'm thinking of one very unfortunate instance where the fellow who coined a word didn't realise it had a very declasse meaning in French slang!
- 11/05/20166 Insane Realities When You Sweat Through Your Shoes Daily http://bit.ly/24KohKS
- 03/05/2016Do you know the legend of the Aye-aye or the incredible power that a mantis shrimp has? Find out in this post!8 of the Weirdest Animals on the Planet | hiveBlog by beBeeblog.bebee.com Find out all about the funniest-looking animals in the world. We made that list that you would love to find after typing “strange animals” on...