- 21/04/2017The Color Thesaurus - Ingrid Sundbergingridsundberg.com Update: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your support of my color thesaurus. I’ve gotten tons of wonderful emails from writers, designers, and educators who all love the thesaurus and want one in their own home. After so many requests, I’m...
- 20/03/2017A good explanation of discharge printing.Discharge printingwww.slideshare.net Discharge...
- 08/03/2017Make your own labels.Video: How to Make Pretty Labels in Microsoft Word - Just a Girl and Her Blogjustagirlandherblog.com If you've ever wanted to learn to make your own pretty labels in Microsoft Word, follow along with my quick and easy video tutorial! (Screen shots provided...
- 19/02/2017Always check your manufacturer is using the correct needles for your goods, and has a sound needle policy.
- 11/02/2017I've created an album of general apparel related infographics.
Feel free to have a look.Infographicsgoo.gl 150 new photos · Album by Michael...
- 11/02/2017Needle selection cheet sheet. A lot of quality issues can be avoided if your manufacturer has proper needle policy. Always ask about this in negotiations.
- 10/02/2017Screen printing process and some history.Screen Printing | Visual.lyvisual.ly Screen Printing is a technique that utilizes a framed mesh screen in conjunctions with an ink-blocking stencil to print a desired...