- 08/08/2017Even though every unit of goods produced and sold carries equal amount of margin, why EBIDTA Margin/Profit is not proportionate to Sales increase/decrease?
Attached graph is no hypothetical/illustrative/representative.
If, Profit = Sales-MANUFACTURING COST, why so huge difference? Are we operationally efficient? Do we use efficient Operational Analytics? Probably yes, limited to Performance review alone, ignoring real-time performance.
LARGE AMOUNT OF SAVINGS REPORTED, CLOCKS-FF, LEAVING #BusinessLeaders, #CEOs wonder where all the money gone? Experts say, 5% reduction in cost of resources is equal to 25% increase in sales. But what about EBIDTA Margin/Profit?
The real challenge is not the operation, technology,process or else, but the scale. While we may increase production through automation, AI or IoT, but cannot increase fecundity and productivity.
Our workshop on BUSINESS ECONOMICS AND OPERATIONAL STRATEGY will help reducing the gap.
- 08/07/2017RAMKRISHNA PARAMHANSA was not a scholarly person. He was a mystical and spiritual person attained through devotion, dedication, passion, practice and experience.
Once Swami Vivekananda asked him, "You keep on chanting about GOD. Where is he? Can I see HIM? Gurudev said, "You cannot tolerate HIM. But Swami insisted to see. Gurudev put his feet on Swami's chest. Swami Vivekanand never remained what he was. Advertently or inadvertently, Swami Vivekanand sought to get what he became.
Role of Mentor is not theoretical or motivational focusing on the behavioral aspect only. It is inspirational and transformational that every person needs.
Today's Success cannot be guaranteed tomorrow. Change is a natural phenomenon to be adopted in all spheres of life.Moved Temporarilybusinesseconomicsworkshop.blogspot.in A blog about workshop on Business Economics & operational strategy, economic literacy and economic value...
- 20/06/2017Resilient Entrepreneurs find opportunity in every setback asking two questions to themselves-
(1) What good possibly could be made out of given situation
(2) What steps possibly be taken to move things forward
Changes come from top.
Quantum sensors market to witness exponential growth in the next five years.... Credence Research
To participate in exponential growth requires exponential imagination building exponential business model which is possible only through Economic Reasoning Skill of Potential Talents.
#CEOs, #Entrepreneurs - Certainty blocks opportunity !!!
- 12/06/2017International Value Management Organisations have proposed to invest & partner in our Economic Business Model in taking forward to Asian Market
- ProducerDigital Disruption's Impact on the American Economy, Era or Revolution?Digital, Digital Disruption, and Digital Transformation are bouncing around the social networks like super balls dropped into closed warehouses. The Digital issue is far bigger and misunderstood than the social networks, boards, leaders, or...
Comments26/02/2017 #1 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorInteresting post, @Charles A Langdon Jr. I haven't given much thought to Digital anything. I just know that it exists so I appreciate your article. I don't see it as a fad and I see it growing more and more in the future. I guess face to face marketing is becoming a thing of the past more each day.
- ProducerSuccessful Digital Transformation Outcomes Require Nuclear ExplosionsLaunching a Digital Transformation is a highly visible public action. A Transformation CEO literally tips the companies hat, letting competitors and challengers know its time to attack.Consequently, SPEED is an absolute requirement and the ability...
- ProducerDigital Transformation? Don't Skip Board Commitment and SupportYou’ve got the Conn!The board picked You to Lead their Digital Transformation. Leading Digital Transformation is highly personal. What happens occurs on a market stage. Investors, Customers, Employees, Competitors, the Market, and the Board are...
- ProducerHow to Spot skilled Digital Transformation CEOsThe growing Digital Transformation discussion is exploding across LinkedIn and Twitter. Boards are searching and recruiters are gearing up their practices to find CEO candidates who can defend companies from digital disruption.Clarity is the first...
- ProducerWhy 95% of Transformation initiatives are doomed to failureDigital Disruption caught a high speed train. It's in town peering around corners and peeping through windows. Companies and their Boards’ should be afraid of Disruption. Market Disruption is never kind and no company, big or small, is immune. The...
- ProducerEvery Company Will Face Digital Disruption. This Is How To RespondBe Like Tom Brady, Fear not Disruption. Plan to defend and respond by Becoming a Disruptor.There is a lot to learn fromTom Brady’s come from behind Super Bowl win. Digital Transformation’s impending disruption will appear to many company’s like...
- 20/09/2016WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER - AN EXPANSIVE LIFE OR EXPENSIVE LIVING ?
Expansive life means an ever-expanding outlook, but expensive living is about high-cost, high-profile lifestyle.
Poverty is not recommendable, one must strive and grow materially too, but life is more than just lifestyle.
Wealthy people cannot buy happiness with their money, but some of them - the wiser ones - have found much happiness by sharing and giving away some or most of what they had.
We must constantly expand our little 'I".
A life that does not reach out in selfless help, is lived in vain.
- 20/09/2016Actually God smiles on each of us everyday.
It is we who don't notice it and smile back to Him.
May we do so today.
- ProducerTHANK GOD, IT'S MONDAY !!It's a very unusual wish, right ? Not many people say this.Usually, people only wish a 'Happy Weekend' and they even talk of 'Monday morning blues' ! I came across this picture on a friend's post (source not known) which is truly representative of...
- ProducerHOW YOGA HELPS LEADERSHIP, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & ODAs the readers may be aware, Yoga is a lot more than just physical postures. Yoga is not just for the body ; in fact the ultimate aim of Yoga is transcending the limiting body consciousness - our chief hurdle.WHAT IS YOGA : The name Yoga (actually...
- ProducerPUBLIC SPEAKING : YES, YOU CAN !Most people feel nervous and jittery when they have to make a presentation or give a talk, and yet as one grows in life and advances on the career path, this cannot be avoided.Now, a little nervousness is quite natural and human, especially if it is...
Comments20/09/2016 #4 Hans Dholakia#3 #2 Thank you for reading the blog. Yes, not eating a heavy meal just before giving a talk is scientific, because otherwise our life force gets preoccupied in handling the stuff we ate. Wherever energy goes, so does consciousness. That makes it hard for us to focus on the talk, a heavy meal can in fact make us feel dull and sleepy. On the other hand, taking some juice or nuts a while before the talk, provides enough nourishment, so you don't feel exhausted, either. But nothing helps public speaking so much as regular meditation does. It can make the mind so creative yet so calm. On each of the ten points enumerated in the blog, I actually provide online coaching through Skype video. It may be about two sessions in all of an hour each, and longer if meditation is dealt with at length. Cheers - Hans, www.hansyoga.com
- ANYONE CAN CUT OPEN AN APPLE AND DECLARE HOW MANY SEEDS ARE THERE !
Can anyone pick up a seed and say how many apples are potentially in it ! The seed will give an apple tree,the tree will give many apples, each with a few seeds ...
There are a million times a billion suns in the observable universe alone,which is a negligible portion of the total universe that in turn is constantly expanding. Each sun has a solar system,a number of planets, some planets may support life..
Do we pause to wonder at the intelligence behind such a mind-boggling creation !
- 10/08/2016"Societies in the United States and Europe are being challenged in ways we haven’t seen for decades—with nationalistic rhetoric and agendas from the far right and a deep distrust of business and globalization from the far left."Saving Globalization and Technology from Themselveswww.linkedin.com Societies in the United States and Europe are being challenged in ways we haven’t seen for decades—with nationalistic rhetoric and agendas from the far right and a deep distrust of business...
- 24/02/2016Richard Branson's Galactic PR Problem & Lessons for CEOs | hiveBlog by beBeeblog.bebee.com David B. Grinberg is a bee on beBee and also a marketing and communications expert that brings us this post about Richard Branson and lessons for...
- 24/02/2016NEWRichard Branson's Galactic PR Problem & Lessons for CEOswww.linkedin.com Sir Richard Branson is accustomed to basking in the media spotlight as a world famous and adventurous celebrity entrepreneur. However, too much media attention at the wrong time can become a bad...