- 10/05/2017B2B Global GovernmentB2B Global Government There is no substitute for networking with likeminded business professionals , and the power of business referrals. Our networking groups are extremely successful at ensuring that members generate new business sales and also establish contacts
- "The Demon called Heroin; coming to a town near you"
WED, 4/12, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
There are many "demons" people will face in their lifetimes. One of them shouldn't have to be drug addiction. Despite the supposed "WAR ON DRUGS", heroin has become a widespread epidemic here in the U.S. and continues to get worse by the day.
Joining me today is Frank Karaglanis, who recently lost his son to heroin. His son Brian Michael Karaglanis was only 28 when his life was finally consumed. Now some would say that drug users deserve their lot in life and I'm sure that's easier to say when we're not in another's shoes. Mr. Karaglanis is here to touch upon the ongoing issues heroin is causing in our communities, to speak out about the injustice and ignoring of authority figures of these plights, and to put a face to the nameless who have went thru such tragedies. His son, like others- were'nt nobody's, in fact they were somebody's- like we all are, who chose the wrong path yet were and are still deserving of help.
Frank is also the Founder of noNeg101 & the Creator of NIX- The Positive Messenger. So despite us talking about the hard stuff we are also here to share the positive out of the negative. To bring light to that which is dark and hopefully inspire more discussion on these very real issues that in turn will encourage action and real solutions.
Last but not least, Frank has started a benefit in his son's name called "Brian's War"; to help others in need. To learn more, help, or donate- you can reach him on LinkedIn, Facebook, or email at:
Comments12/04/2017 #1 Gerald HechtRemember that "Heroin" must always be spelled with an uppercase "H"; it is the BRAND NAME for the teething medicine diacetylmorphine --patented by the Bayer Company --it was released on the same date in 1903 as their other "let's-play-with-acetic-acid-instead-ofdumping-it-in-the-Rhine" ..umm yeah; acetylsalicylic acid. The (don't forget the uppercase) BRAND NAME for that pain reliever was "Aspirin"...
- Producer13/03/2017Intelligence Analytics Summit: What You Need to Know NowHave you had a chance to review the Intelligence Analytics Summit Agenda? If you haven't make sure to download it today, as we have created a can't miss three-day event that will address how Government and Military Intelligence agencies not only...
- "Can Russia & America mend their ways?- Interview w/Stephen Blank"
WED, 2/22, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
Can Russia and America mend their ways? This is a question that is probably being asked around the world and deserves an answer. In today's world with so much conflict, having one less problem to deal with would be a blessing.
Joining me tonight is Stephen Blank to share his knowledge on this issue along with possible solutions. Stephen is an internationally recognized expert on Russian foreign and defense policies and international relations across the former Soviet Union. He is also a leading expert on European and Asian security, including energy issues. Since 2013, he has been a Senior Fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council in Washington, http://www.afpc.org
From 1989-2013 he was a Professor of Russian National Security Studies at the Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College in Pennsylvania. Dr. Blank has been Professor of National Security Affairs and also the Douglas MacArthur Professor of Research.
He has consulted for the CIA, major think tanks and foundations, chaired major international conferences in the USA and abroad, and has been a commentator on foreign affairs in the media as well. He has also advised major corporations on investing in Russia and published over 1100 articles on these issues.
If you would like to contact Dr. Blank directly you can do so at:
- 30/12/2016It turns out petitioning the White House is about as effective as asking Justin Bieber to deport himselfwww.washingtonpost.com The top 10 petitions of all time have a distinctly pop-culture...
- 05/08/2016"So-called 'active measures' -- the use of deception, diversion, and deceit to divide and confuse Western societies -- have long been part of the Kremlin's international playbook.
During the Cold War, for example, the Soviet Union regularly used front groups to stage anti-American demonstrations in Western Europe. Moscow also planted stories suggesting -- among other things -- that the United States used chemical weapons in the Korean War, that the moon landing was a hoax, that AIDS was an invention of the CIA, that the Jonestown massacre was carried out by U.S. intelligence, and the United States tried to kill Pope John Paul II."The Morning Vertical, August 5, 2016www.rferl.org Your Daily...
- Producer02/08/2016Trump, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the 2% Spending MythOriginally published on LinkedIn on March 30, 2016 Title Pic: Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) Introduction On March 22, 2016, Reuters reported on...
Comments02/08/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieHow is bankrupt, defaulting, defunct and austerity drowning Greece such a large contributor to NATO ? Somehow those numbers don't seem to add up. I am still trying to understand how Ukraine or Georgia are either NORTH or ATLANTIC - and certainly there has not been a peace in those regions recently, nor historically.