- Producer13/03/2017Intelligence Analytics Summit: What You Need to Know NowHave you had a chance to review the Intelligence Analytics Summit Agenda? If you haven't make sure to download it today, as we have created a can't miss three-day event that will address how Government and Military Intelligence agencies not only...
- "Can Russia & America mend their ways?- Interview w/Stephen Blank"
WED, 2/22, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
Can Russia and America mend their ways? This is a question that is probably being asked around the world and deserves an answer. In today's world with so much conflict, having one less problem to deal with would be a blessing.
Joining me tonight is Stephen Blank to share his knowledge on this issue along with possible solutions. Stephen is an internationally recognized expert on Russian foreign and defense policies and international relations across the former Soviet Union. He is also a leading expert on European and Asian security, including energy issues. Since 2013, he has been a Senior Fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council in Washington, http://www.afpc.org
From 1989-2013 he was a Professor of Russian National Security Studies at the Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College in Pennsylvania. Dr. Blank has been Professor of National Security Affairs and also the Douglas MacArthur Professor of Research.
He has consulted for the CIA, major think tanks and foundations, chaired major international conferences in the USA and abroad, and has been a commentator on foreign affairs in the media as well. He has also advised major corporations on investing in Russia and published over 1100 articles on these issues.
If you would like to contact Dr. Blank directly you can do so at:
- 30/12/2016It turns out petitioning the White House is about as effective as asking Justin Bieber to deport himselfwww.washingtonpost.com The top 10 petitions of all time have a distinctly pop-culture...
- Producer11/10/2016India’s silly start to population fight“The increase of population in India constitutes a big national problem.”Sixty years ago, on December 20, 1956, India’s then health minister Rajkumari Amrit Kaur said this in Parliament.The country’s population at the time was less than a third of...
Comments11/10/2016 #1 Renée 🐝 CormierThe best and most reasonable form of birth control is tubal ligation for women and vasectomy for men. There is a doctor form Florida who travels around the world providing free vasectomies to men. When you are on your 13th child and desperately poor, shouldn't you have the choice to end your misery without disrupting your sex life? Condoms break and slip off, and birth control pills are only as reliable as the user. Antibiotics can make the pill ineffective as well. IUDs are not perfectly safe either, and sometimes women get pregnant with them. Education is your greatest weapon against population explosion. Governments that remove themselves from this responsibility are doing their people a huge disservice. Here is a link to a documentary about the Florida doctor who performs free vasectomies. Vasectomies are much easier for men than tubal ligation is for women. They have absolutely no ill effect on performance, so men needn't worry about losing anything. In fact, I would contend that the freedom from worry could only improve the experience. http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/the-vasectomist
- Producer05/10/2016When ‘characterless’ cows fed IndiaCows are a touchy topic in India these days but never before has our cow worship been tainted with xenophobia. All cows are not holy anymore — only native Indian breeds count. A legislator from the northern state of Haryana dubbed foreign bulls...
- 05/08/2016"So-called 'active measures' -- the use of deception, diversion, and deceit to divide and confuse Western societies -- have long been part of the Kremlin's international playbook.
During the Cold War, for example, the Soviet Union regularly used front groups to stage anti-American demonstrations in Western Europe. Moscow also planted stories suggesting -- among other things -- that the United States used chemical weapons in the Korean War, that the moon landing was a hoax, that AIDS was an invention of the CIA, that the Jonestown massacre was carried out by U.S. intelligence, and the United States tried to kill Pope John Paul II."The Morning Vertical, August 5, 2016www.rferl.org Your Daily...
- Producer02/08/2016Trump, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the 2% Spending MythOriginally published on LinkedIn on March 30, 2016 Title Pic: Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) Introduction On March 22, 2016, Reuters reported on...
Comments02/08/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieHow is bankrupt, defaulting, defunct and austerity drowning Greece such a large contributor to NATO ? Somehow those numbers don't seem to add up. I am still trying to understand how Ukraine or Georgia are either NORTH or ATLANTIC - and certainly there has not been a peace in those regions recently, nor historically.