- Producer17/10/2017Confirmation Bias: Why You Make Terrible Life ChoicesYou walk into your first yoga class. You’re a little insecure about your weight and how your yoga clothes cling to your body revealing every flaw. You’re nervous about making a fool of yourself. Your eyes instantly zoom onto the fit...
Comments19/10/2017 #5 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#4 Thank you @Harvey Lloyd for tagging me to this super buzz. In fact, you did me a favor as I was in the process of finishing by buzz of today on Lopsided Thinking in Marketing and Sales when I noticed your tag. I interrupted m ywriting to include this idea from this buzz "There is just too much information to process". I did and linked my buzz to this one.
@Nir Eyal- we did have exchange of messages between us on habit marketing almost a year ago. Now, I truly enjoyed reading your buzz and the style with which you produced it. Information bias is truly problematic and you explained it beautifully here.
- 17/09/2017#MGTOW @Brian McKenzie
That's ok you may meet a soul mate who believes something similar to you #WGTOW
- 23/08/2017A 'lovely' equation. I have quit trying to figure out the exact values for the variables - and have gone to what I know are Constants.
"Love" is relative to the expected / perceived ratio of inputs of time, money, attention vs the number of alternatives available
- Producer26/07/2017Winning Ways, Wretchedness and Woeful WorldNow-a-days, every person who is wishful for happiness thinks of finer elements in life such as wealth, luxuries, means, prosperity and overall success. Yep, there’s no harm to aspire, dream and strive for all these, but the question is: Do we think...
Comments27/07/2017 #2 Jerry FletcherMohammed, Yet in the turmoil and the calumny there are yet a few that live honestly, a few that are reverent and others that given the chance are good samaritans. Some must whirl like dervishes in their devotions while others consider the jewel in the lotus. Not all are pawns or players. Some tread a different path. Find them.
- Producer05/07/2017In Search Of....Am I Grumpy because Life is Shit, Or is Life Shit, because I am Grumpy? I have no answers. But in a world where they tell you that you are what you attract - well fuck, it seems to be the tautology of "The ball is round because it is a...
- 03/09/2015Bruce Hornsby & The Range - The way it is - piano magicBruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is Bruce Hornsby & the Range's official music video for 'The Way It Is'. Click to listen to Bruce Hornsby & the Range on Spotify:...
- Producer23/06/2017A Message from North Korea by a 24 Year old GirlThis video speaks for itself. What can we do to help? This is powerful and devastating. ...
Comments24/06/2017 #8 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#5 It's true @David B. Grinberg, we can't go to war with them. They would also invade S. Korea- it would be a blood bath. I fear that the populous is so brain washed in N. Korea that they won't over throw this dictatorship which has been in power since the 70's? Praying, yes... I pray for all people who become victims of human rights tragedies, including the citizens of N. Korea. It's a quagmire, no doubt.24/06/2017 #7 Brian McKenzieRead the recipe, it is ancient.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@brian-mckenzie/kyrzbekistan-part-824/06/2017 #6 Brian McKenzieIt is the same production company that did the video for Ukraine, El Salvadore, Brazil and Yerovan Pure pandering scripted bullshit. Staged, manufactured, fake and virtue signaling.
We have been running these ops since the 90s under the names Open Society, Color Revolutions or Nation building.
I was deployed 9 times in their name - we built the rhetoric long before the troops came in.
Dont be led by the fake tears of a crying girl. Its bullshit, it always has been. For at least 30 years.
P.S. Black Lives Matter has the same pay sources and puppet masters.24/06/2017 #5 David B. GrinbergLisa, thank you for sharing this a powerful and moving message from such a brave young woman about the perpetual string of atrocities and injustices which continue to plague the people of North Korea by a totalitarian regime run by an evil incarnate. The reckless disregard of the regime for the basic human and civil rights of the people is indeed alarming. Unfortunately, the USA's strategic military options are not good.
If we attack the hermit nation by land, air and sea, their million man army will initially overwhelm the 20,000+ US troops protecting South Korea along the DMZ. The N. Korean military would send missiles into Soul which is very close to the border and is densely packed with millions of S. Korean citizens. Yes, the USA would ultimately prevail through sheer military might. But the toll of lives lost would be devastating. Thus, there appear to be no good options other than an internal coup to oust the ruthless regime and dispose of the despot. Let's hope and pray for the best.24/06/2017 #4 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#3 First they'd be driven to the Tumen River. But when it came time to leave, Black was afraid they'd be too conspicuous in a car and insisted that they instead walk through the mountains to the crossing point, a seven-hour ordeal that permanently damaged the nerves in his toes.
The video Brian- speculation on his behalf. He backed nothing up with fact. So, her story changed, she was a victim of horrible abuse. She was young and still is.
I don't care, we all know that N. Korea is guilty of 100 of thousands of Human rights abuses, not to mention murder.
Otto Warmbier, 22, who was arrested in North Korea while visiting as a tourist, had been described by doctors caring for him last week as having extensive brain damage that left him in a state of "unresponsive wakefulness." (For taking a poster off the wall??!!!) https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-detainee-idUSKBN19A2TW
- Producer19/06/2017Who are you?In the never ending mantra about branding - one of the top suggestions is to 'Google' yourself to control your message.#1) Brian MacKenzie (yes - Google sucks for precision) CROSSFIT ENDURANCE FOUNDER BRIAN MACKENZIEThe 'Unbreakable Runner'...
Comments20/06/2017 #13 Brian McKenzie#1 @Kevin Pashuk Thanks much for the key word tip - it made all the difference. Now if the end of the black hole vortex could manage to take that next step too. I doubt it is ever done. I have a long spread sheet of ATS widgets that have produced nothing from the void, Companies that I will never work for, refer, purchase from or associate with. I figure if they are not going to spend six seconds to enlist a 30 year old technology of auto response & mail merge, I am going to spend 12 to 42 seconds to search out their competitor and direct my business to their front door.20/06/2017 #9 Brian McKenzie#5 @Louise Smith If you look through the long paragraph after the kilt -you will see I mentioned each of those - ignoring the repeats as well.
Although - I do have a history of Whiskey Distilling, just nothing professionally, or legally. It is how I funded much of my motorcycle shenanigans as a teen. When you are underage, and a long family history of running Shine - it was a no brainer. The best watermelon, apple, strawberry, raspberry sweet mash that you could get in a Mason Jar West of the Mississippi ;)20/06/2017 #7 Louise SmithI hate to tell you this but I have to ! I googled myself (first time ever)
I am on the first page ! UNBELIEVABLE ! 1,2 & 3 entries below.
1. Seems like a contradiction........ Parece un contradition............. Parece ...
Louise Smith May 28, 2017 - Seems like a contradiction........ Parece un contradition............. Parece ser uma contradição.
2. FIRST EVER Wild Koala Day Celebration
Louise Smith May 28, 2017 - FIRST EVER Wild Koala Day Celebration
3. Louise Smith - beBee
View Louise Smith professional and social profile. You can check their skills, interests and recent publications.
On beBee 1/4 results
Louise Smith VIP
Principal Psychologist - Owner Enoggera Health Practice
State of Queensland, Australia Healthcare 1 service
On Linked In 1/3454 results
Louise Smith Psychologist @ Enoggera Brisbane Australia
Brisbane, Australia Summary: UPLOADED 09/02/2016
On Twitter 1/33 results
On Pintrest 1/ 500 and still counting............
I was No. 1520/06/2017 #5 Louise Smithok I looked through the first 12 pages of Google ( they cheated though as some people are repeated more than once)
but at least you are not
-Brian McKenzie - Equal Rights Center https://equalrightscenter.org/team/brian-mckenzie/
joined the ERC on March 2016 as the Fair Housing Education Senior Coordinator. In this role, he is responsible for compliance testing
- Brian McKenzie - One of the McKenzie Owners - Finger Lakes Distilling Company
https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g47380-d1673678-i105723239-...Finger Lakes Distilling Company, Burdett
-Seattle Bagpiper - Brian McKenzie - Bagpipes Seattle, WA - GigMasters
https://www.gigmasters.com › Bagpiper › Washington Bagpipers › Seattle Bagpipers
OUTSTANDING--if I could give Brian more stars I would!He was exceptionally accommodating & available prior to our event.
-Brian McKenzie Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Feb 7, 2017 - Brian McKenzie is an old soul in the body of a modern day singer songwriter. He started his music career as guitarist and riff-writer
- BRIAN MCKENZIE - Florida Sexual Offender offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personNbr=81568
Name: BRIAN MCKENZIE. Status: Released - Subject to Registration. Department of Corrections #:, 938594.