- 30/11/2016Oy, I wish I had known these details 20 years ago. Oh well - live and learn. More MGTOW - less of that other shit.How to Tell if He Hates Your Fucking Guts Some more help with nagging...
Comments14/11/2016 #7 Brian McKenzie#4 the person droping that kind of money is George Soros and hus cronies. He is directly responsible for countless coups, genocides, murders, disappearances and displaced civilians.
The only blessing I have in store for him is when is run through with a pike, planted in London Square and left to bleed out.14/11/2016 #3 Brian McKenzie#2 @Aurorasa Sima MoveOn.org has been a Soros mouth piece since day one. The phone belongs to “Community Outreach Group LLC” a “Non partisan Political Organization” funded by PLANNED PARENTHOOD! - See more at: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/11/13/68689/#sthash.DoHsqc8k.dpuf
This is the same shit they ran in Ukraine under the guise of 'Tech Camps' facilitated by Optor and funded by Soros.
- 11/11/2016Good Mourning Delicate Snowflakes and safe space huddlers. Here is some moral support for you. Free use - enjoy.
- 08/11/2016It is darker than that.
Life has a particular way of smirking at your attempts to put on a fake smile when the world is shit. It is a fun-house mirror that makes waves, worbles and shapeshifting jokes at the 'happy' meme.
Comments08/11/2016 #2 Brian McKenzie#1 It is a nearly patented Russian idiom. You can't immerse yourself in their culture and walk away the same as you entered.
Jumping the rope of Indifference равнодушие through the hopscotch field of пошлость:-. banal, vulgar and low minded,
тоска- ache of soul, longing with nothing to long for and бытие: a melancholy state of suffering and being.08/11/2016 #1 Aurorasa Sima@Robert Bacal wrote an article about the filters in our brains.
There´s nothing magic or esoteric about positivity. We see only little of what´s around us.
Confident and positive expectations lead to us seeing more positive stuff.
That´s all there is. It´s a shift of perception.
Many of the Russian people I knew in Germany had a tendency to ... looking for the right word ... melodrama (I don´t know a less offensive one in English). I have learned that they are never as frustrated or sad as it seems.
- 08/11/2016I grew up a-dreamin' of bein' a grouch,
and Lovin' the grumpy ways.
Pursuin' the life of my hard-gridin' deplorable,
I burned up my childhood days.
I learned all the rules of the modern-day drifter,
Don't you hold on to nothin' too long.
Just take what you need from the ladies, then leave them,
Travel the world away from a sad country long gone.
My heroes have always been kermudgens.
And they still are, it seems.
Angry, in search of, but one step in back of,
Themselves and sheeps' electronic dreams.
Grumps are special with their own brand of misery,
From being alone too long.
You could die from the cold in the aims of a politician,
Knowin' well that your best days are gone.
Pickin' up scars soaked in Gin,
I let the words of my years fade away.
Old worn-out battles, and 'old worn-out memories,
With no one and no place to stay.
My heroes have always been grouchy.
And they still are, it seems.
Sadly, in search of, but one step in back of,
Themselves and burning 'American dreams'.
Sadly, in search of, but one step in back of,
Another f*cking day, just like the last ~ it seems.
Tip of the garbage can to Oscar the Grouch - my childhood hero. FTW
* the above rendition is riffed from Willie Nelson's "My Heroes have always been Cowboys" with liberal edits and coffee induced angst / ire
- 07/11/2016Experience our all natural solution to your daily schedule. Our uniquely designed and conveniently packaged offerings come in wide array of colors, flavors and fragrances. Come find escape and relief in our on-demand delivery options. In our 'Going Green' traditions, we cater to eco-friendly disposal options and all our products are bio-degradable. An exciting adventure awaits you. We are holding a reserved seat that is dedicated to your bespoke needs. Whether you choose the swirl, plop or cascading water motifs, you will surely find delight in your experience. When you need to unplug from your busy life - we are there for you, in gentle and soothing ways or even your hard-pressed emergencies. With our versatile forms you, can surrender to luxury in specially appointed amenities or enjoy our express drop ship fulfillment.
Consult your physician to find out if a prescription is right for you
*Void where prohibited, not available in all areas, shipping and handling may apply. D.C. residents subject to additional taxes and levies. Supplies limited to stock on hand.
Order now for your holiday needs.
- 04/11/2016Welcome to TENDER:
The new dating social media app that lets you swipe right until you find the bank account you need for your lifestyle.
Because 'LOVE' is transactional, temporary and disposable - Grab the Cash while you can.
No Finance ~ No Romance
No Money ~ No Honey
- 03/11/2016You've lied again, don't ever call my phone
The stinking of you still it smells
I no longer hurt, just wallow in apathy too
Indifferent and bored of your shit
I wish I could murder all love in my heart
From times when my life was such trype
It would make me believe that tomorrow wont come
And frankly, I no longer really give a damn
I'm all out of FUCKS, I'm so past being with you
I knew it was stupid, believing was so wrong
I'm all out of FUCKS, celebrating without you
I can't believe it took me so damn long
- 19/10/2016Ah, poor little Social Media Kittens - they need a safe place when the 'Yo momma so fat' memes pop up.
- 15/10/2016Never created a meme - but here it is, as requested by @Deb Helfrich!
Comments15/10/2016 #9 Deb HelfrichThe funniest thing, though @Irene Hackett, is the clause I was actually referring to is this one:
"the simple and yet satisfying elegance of life often requires less thinking"
Point proven in the most enjoyable way possible! Doing brings serendipity to the party. And that is living.
- 11/10/2016Where have all the working men gone?....
"Work is an essential part of life and a basic foundation of any social order"
Except it isn't essential at all. The Office life, the corporate rat race are relics of the past. It is easy to have a remote job - to travel the world as a digital nomad, to opt out of HR Hierarchy and SJW Culture. Why would you ever sign on for the 9-5 slavery and drudgery?
Where are men going ?..... Away ~ happily.
We won't get fooled again - We are tired of the new boss that is same as the old boss.
The 'Society' that has been built and that is sought with its' lies ~ is no longer attractive, the juice is no longer worth the squeeze
Sign-post ahead: Welcome to MGTOW
Men Going Their Own Way ~ Leaving Society. Happier AbroadThat Giant Sucking Sound You Hear Is Men Being Drained from the Labor Force -bit.ly A primer on the exit of men, especially men with less than a college education, from the labor...
- The cat is getting out of the bag ~ and we are going global.
Learning from our Japanese Masters the Herbavores
We are trending in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe
Growing more every day
Training is in session
- Feminists have claimed for 30 years that
A woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle.
MGTOW Agrees: No Men for YOU.
Signed just another fish out riding my bike
Comments10/10/2016 #2 Brian McKenzie#1 Gloria Steinem 1979 - I never said it was her's originally, but she is definitely the most famous to shout it.
Both "Women need Men, Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle" and ' "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
Pick your favorite.
In either case we agree - No men for them. None. ~ Signed MGTOW10/10/2016 #1 AnonymousWho said a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle?
In fact, Irina Dunn, a distinguished Australian educator, journalist and politician, coined the phrase back in 1970 when she was a student at the University of Sydney. She paraphrased the philosopher who said, 'Man needs God like fish needs a bicycle.'
- The Mantra of MGTOW:
We see the Game is Rigged, That it has nearly always been a Lie - We are no longer interested in playing, nor sitting at the table
We do not care about 'feelings' - give us data, facts, evidence, precedence
We are not led astray by the Norman Rockwell Americana of Marriage, Children, House, Job
We will stand independent and sincerely not give a f*ck to any and all 'Social Justice'
We are done working in hostile corporate traps that are all too eager to pander to harassment suits
We are done sacrificing years of school for a worthless piece of paper
We are finished with 'fitting in', 'Going Along' or doing things 'The way the Have Always been Done'
We have abandoned the notion of dating, weddings, relations and often sex with women - the price is no longer worth the danger.
We are walking away from society, many of us are leaving the country.
Where have all the Good Men Gone? Far away from the broken widget that bemoans that question.
We have seen your games - we want no part of them.
Men Going Their Own Way: Growing EveryDay - and Teaching the Generation Behind Us.
- And now for something completely different
19 Million views and counting. FMLPen Pineapple Apple Pen ✒🍍🍎✒ PPAP Watch: Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ✒🍍🍎✒ PPAP in 9 Music Styles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JX2msmRhI -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- This song is stuck in my head... I...
- What was Offensive for Trump 10 years ago is NOW a game show with points for women.
I do so love the double standard
- Cheeseburger in Paradise
Heaven on earth with an onion slice
I like mine with lettuce & tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and cold draght beer
And great big gobes of bacon, ya hear
Under water sculpture off the coast of Cancun Mexico by Jason deCaires Taylor. Built to protect the fragile local coral reefs, increase environmental awareness, provide local tourism options and poke at the growing and fattening of the Fast Food Low Info population
Grumble Pot Approved
- Producer06/10/2016Don't "LEAVE ME ALONE!"We human beings are amazing and most advanced creatures in this planet Earth. Where we believe “I” is the most important factor! When we are disturbed or annoyed with anything we generally used a statement at the end of that annoying or...
Comments06/10/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieThe "Leave me alone" is not - I can live in a barren wasteland without any help, support, or supplies - it is 'Go AWAY, I have had enough of your shit' It is directed and specific usually to that individual.....but sometimes - meh - it is against a whole damn city, state, region, country, hemisphere, language, culture, history, ideology, religion and lifestyle (hello newly minted Ex-Pat)
- 05/10/2016Before it was a lead in to a popular TV show
I remember throwing punches around and preaching from my seat .... another nugget from The WhoThe Who - Who Are You? The Who Hits 50! Is available to order now Amazon http://smarturl.it/Who502CD iTunes http://smarturl.it/TheWhoHits50-Dlx Music video by The Who performing...