- You can check in any time you like, and you should never get to leave
Welcome to the Hotel Gitmo
It's a lovely Place
Ready for your Face
Plenty of room at the Hotel Gitmo
Especially this time of year
We're waiting for you here
- Producer18/01/2017Straight from the Horse's Mouth: Episode 1Men, I can tell you a 1000 times to not get married - and you will refuse to listen. You may label me bitter, jaded, misogynist or the epithet of the moment. Lest you think that just because I have never been married, I know not what I speak of; I...
Comments19/01/2017 #7 Brian McKenzie#5 @Devesh Bhatt Nobody that ever watch diligently and pragmatically where they were going, landed in love. That is why it is called 'Falling in Love'. We have Workers Comp..... there should be a supplemental accidental insurance policy to protect against the havoc 'love' brings.19/01/2017 #6 Brian McKenzie#4 @Donna-Luisa Eversley This is my channel ) This is my dating column ;) I don't date long term any more. Lessons learned.
I will never marry. I will never have kids. I say that on official date one. That shuts down nearly all second dates.
When I was 5, my Grandfather told me that Girls, Guns, Alcohol, Cigars and Motorcycles will all try and kill you - Never Mix Them.
I wish I had listened to him closer - he was right on so many occasions19/01/2017 #5 Devesh Bhatt#4 telling a guy to wait :) and someone who waits is told to act :)
Then the act must be dreamy perfect :)
Or the apology must be dreamy perfect :)
Somehow I feel bold pretty free flowing women are getting sucked into this paranoia and responding like robots .
Much like many men who show the same process with bosses :)
It's like we dump our brains the first chance we get and love a draggy heart for a roommate, makes bitching colourful and creative.
Spontaneous talk to build a character, no truth here, just the aggregate of bullshit opinions that waste our day :)19/01/2017 #4 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Brian McKenzie..I like you. Hahaha. Quite objectively I read your post and even I would not wish for my son's to marry such a nagging, complaining self sufficient and self serving woman. Now I don't agree with your thoughts on marriage, but I agree one should proceed with caution when making that marriage commitment. Guys, every woman or most will put her best foot , dress forward for you - you won't be seeing the real person if you rush. Ladies guys are going to sweet talk your panties off if you let them.
Maybe we should do a dating column ..Hahaha...
In everything, my best advice is don't rush, wait. That's it for now 😊..
- Producer31/12/2016New Year's ResolutionIt's that time of year again – in the sprint through the holidays to the final mark on the calendar, to make room in your lives for the New Year's Resolutions. We run em down, burn through the bad habits, indulge in nearly every excess, and of...
- 25/12/2016And may all your Christmases be White
I preferred Jingle Cows - but I can't find that oneWhite Christmas (Goat Edition) 'All I Want For Cristmas is a Goat' är årets viktigaste julalbum. Skivan som består av åtta julsånger är framtagen för att uppmärksamma det arbete som...
- 25/12/2016Two years ago I said that the US would face its' own version of what it was spreading across the globe. Feeling pretty damn good about my accuracy. I told ya so.
Still on deck - a bit of Domestic Martial Law - Obama fiddle faddle fricking about DC longer than he should be, and the upset of the US dollar.
I like my odds.
- 23/12/2016This explains a lot, I thought it was because I was a Virgo that I was anti-social 8?/Intelligent People Have Fewer Friends, Here's Why... SUBSCRIBE - New Vids Mon & Thurs: http://bit.ly/thoughty2 Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thoughty2 Thoughty2 Facebook:...
- 18/12/2016Growing up Jehovah's Witness, I never understood nor cared for this time of year. Entirely slathered in Faux Festivity and blathering hypocritical "Good Will" Be honest, two weeks of dressing in Red and Green does not absolve a year of duplicitous bullshit
- 17/12/2016I am so tired and over done with Political Correctness & Social Justice Warriors with their never ending Triggered events by words; doubly so for how they melt down when facts, evidence, precedence and logic appear.
Suck it up. Play time is over.
It is past time for y'all to learn how to 'Adult'.
- 11/12/2016Happen as they do, when they do.
The poem is mine - dedicated to a Chiris Isaak listening binge - and black coffee
The Painting is Alex Colville, Woman, Man, and Boat, 1952
- Holiday Grump:
Bah, some of the best descriptive writing, Dickens weaves a way better tale than Disney. Spend some time with the Original this season.A Christmas Carol trailer English language...
- Holiday Grump
Everybody with their "jingle bells' - and I find myself leaning toward Poe.
Hear the tolling of the bells --
Iron bells !
What a world of solemn thought their monody compels !
In the silence of the night,
How we shiver with affright
At the melancholy meaning of their tone !
For every sound that floats
From the rust within their throats
Is a groan.
And the people -- ah, the people --
They that dwell up in the steeple,
And who, tolling, tolling, tolling,
In that muffled monotone,
Feel a glory in so rolling
On the human heart a stone --
They are neither man nor woman --
They are neither brute nor human --
They are Ghouls: --
And their king it is who tolls ;
And he rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls,
RollsHosanna Hosanna, the 7.5 ton bourdon bell at Buckfast Abbey, being rung. Uniquely, on this occasion the ring of 12 joined...
- Holiday Grump
It's a wonderful Life. ax, they trot this out every year. I have never been able to sit through the entire film in one event.
A world that doesn't know you exist and were never really in it to begin with - it is not a happy ending Turner retouched Classic.
It is the evident reality. In a world of 6 second attention span - if I were to walk off it - meh.A Great Gift - It's a Wonderful Life (5/9) Movie CLIP (1946) HD It's a Wonderful Life movie clips: http://j.mp/1BcYFIa BUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/tbmXIh Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr CLIP...
- Welcome to the Holiday Grump
The Year without a Santa Claus - my first venture into Karaoke - I never wanted to be in the school Christmas play - my rendition of this tune would ensure that I was never bothered with casting call again.
grrrrrrr - I'm too much.Heat Miser Song - The Year Without a Santa Claus 1974 Heat Miser is a character from the Rankin/Bass 1974 children's television special The Year Without a Santa Claus. Heat Miser was voiced by George S. Irving....
- Welcome to the Holiday Grump
I have always preferred the Mr. Grinch of Satan Claws - but only because Uncle Shel never maid that cartoon. But I have gotten in trouble for both renderings when grinding the crayons for the 'Holiday Homework'
PS - I grew up Jehovah's Witness - we were indoctrinated early that 12/23 is the pagan equinox celebration and the dancing around the tree was pure through back to druids and forest lovers.
I have never believed any religion since, including Jehovah's WitnessYou're a Mean one Mr Grinch Music Video HQ I love the Grinch who Stole Christmas AWESOME MOVIE! :D...
- Oy, I wish I had known these details 20 years ago. Oh well - live and learn. More MGTOW - less of that other shit.How to Tell if He Hates Your Fucking Guts Some more help with nagging...
Comments14/11/2016 #7 Brian McKenzie#4 the person droping that kind of money is George Soros and hus cronies. He is directly responsible for countless coups, genocides, murders, disappearances and displaced civilians.
The only blessing I have in store for him is when is run through with a pike, planted in London Square and left to bleed out.14/11/2016 #3 Brian McKenzie#2 @Aurorasa Sima MoveOn.org has been a Soros mouth piece since day one. The phone belongs to “Community Outreach Group LLC” a “Non partisan Political Organization” funded by PLANNED PARENTHOOD! - See more at: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/11/13/68689/#sthash.DoHsqc8k.dpuf
This is the same shit they ran in Ukraine under the guise of 'Tech Camps' facilitated by Optor and funded by Soros.