- 27/04/2017Things in Amerika are damned crazy right now. Enter the latest iteration of it.
Look like you work hard, get dirty, and have a manual job all for $425..... because nothing says blue collar like using daddy's credit card for the latest hipster flunky trend.
PS - back in my day, I shoveled crap out of horse-stalls, mended fences, tilled gardens, hauled junk and wrenched on salvage rides to get a dirty a pair of jeans......and was glad to do it..... f*ck I feel old.usat.ly The Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans are covered with a "crackled, caked-on muddy...
- 18/04/2017Learn the truth about why its not enough to think positive and why its actually counter productive.Why You Don’t Think Positive and Believe in Optimistic Outcomeswww.linkedin.com There are reasons why you don’t support yourself, why you don’t self-sooth easily, why you believe in bad stuff about yourself. It gets me very...
- 17/04/2017How I coped with the American Election of 2016
Created and Launched November 2015, Closed for sales November 9th 2016
21.95 plus shipping and handling - averaging 8 shirts a day and 5 Hoodies a month at 29.95 + S&H
The power of International E-commerce - American Design, Chinese Shirts & Inking, Korean Drop shipper.
All in all A Good Run.
- 11/04/2017Not my Circus,
Not My MonkeysRag'n'Bone Man - Human (Official Video) Taken from Rag'n'Bone Man's debut album 'Human', out now: http://smarturl.it/HumanDeluxe?IQid=yt ------------------ Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (Official Video)...
- 10/04/2017oh, the 'FEELS" - because never mind facts
Nobody that has ever served on the DMZ believes these lies.
I am betting little Yeonmi is somebody's daughter from Hollywood - she has entirely great diction and accent for someone living under Communist North Korean Regime ......and she crossed the Ghobi ?
So let me guess - next globalist war - North Korea - for um
and Hollywood Movies.
8?/Escaping from North Korea in search of freedom | Yeonmi Park | One Young World Speech from Yeonmi Park telling her story of life in North Korea and calls for action against such human rights violators. If you want to help us bring the...
- 09/04/2017It's Poop O'Clock and Oh Shit Thirty is quickly approaching.
What are you doing to move the needle - hint a group hug or sing a long fest ain't the right answer.
- Producer09/04/2017WHY BOTHER?-by Devesh BhattI despise,The chaos,When i dwell,In the horrors,Of circumstance.With order,Reduced,To redundancy,Of Rants,Or brainless chants.Did we,Weather,Adversity,To fabricate,A suicidal trance?Decaying,On sediment,Of sentiment.A sly fossil,With a lively...
Comments21/04/2017 #30 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#27 i think that we all fear uncertainity to a certain extent. It gets aggregated in our collective fears and we try quash all the influencers of free thinking to bring uniformity and reduce uncertainity.
Somehow for those who manage to think and move beyond this, somehow the certainity of society for a predictable adversary. It is few unpredictable individuals within this adverse system that we need to worry about and such individuals flock to money and power centres.
We think about complete systems while the corrupt think about loopholes , it is focused and the possibilities of results is greater.
I was wondering how a dent could serve as a loophole and break the chain of adversity, what is that one thing beyond the financial or political influence, can there be systems which invite participation and before people know it, the problems are redundant.
I have seen people in the most hopeless and helpless of circumstances come out of it. Poor countries have more of these examples.
I get a conjoint doze of the pain and the cure. But i am unable to present them together in a writing piece. They get separated to avoid confusion.
Personally, i think you are the most touching writer i have read in recent times.21/04/2017 #27 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBeeI recently met a sociology professor who said she no longer wanted to be part of the human race and saw only one way out. It is so hard to effect real change with such a devastating race running rampant over the world. Your words touch me as hers did.20/04/2017 #23 Jan 🐝 BarbosaMust admit that deep inside (very deep inside) im a nihilist ... And its the "WHY" I force myself into focusing on social and other things with the force of crystal focusing the rays of the SUN.... To not think of the reality... The sad reality... Of what is truly going on all around us.. To embrace the "UN-Reality" ... What I want to say is... This.... Poem.... is... Truly... BRILLIANT...20/04/2017 #19 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"And forethought,
Is a careless,
Of the selfless,
With a greedy prance."
What an outstanding stanza! My gut understands, but my mind is still whirling.
I WILL bother to reconcile this disconnect, @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt View more"And forethought,
Is a careless,
Of the selfless,
With a greedy prance."
What an outstanding stanza! My gut understands, but my mind is still whirling.
I WILL bother to reconcile this disconnect, @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt - because these words further the conundrum....
When i feel,
What i try,
To understand." Close
- 06/04/2017This out of all will remain--
They have lived and have tossed:
So much of the game will be gain,
Though the gold of the dice has been lost.
Camp Happy - courtesy of the USMC and the Quigley
- 05/04/2017You have lost your ever loving mind. Emotions garner no currency - there are things in this world that don't give 1 f*ck about your feels.
Most of them live in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fields. A grand dose of them live in the realms of artillery, aerial bombing and of course drone strikes.
From the Article, " Facts are not the opposite of lies. Indeed, to defeat lies, we may have to—temporarily, in a targeted way—give up on facts."Counter lies with emotions, not facts.www.slate.com Several years ago, when my last name was different and my politics were less entrenched, I worked for a nonpartisan fact-checking site. We analyzed fal...
Comments05/04/2017 #1 Brian McKenziefrom the article " we liberals tend to pride ourselves on caring about evidence, science, and accuracy. " ....... 8?/ this is certainly not the case down the rabbit hole of insurance / health care. I have YET to meet a lib that knows the Bill, Understand Economics, or has a Viable grasp of Underwriting / Risk Mitigation.
- Nearly a decade ago - the rumblings were there. Now it is mainstream.
We are not only done - but we are training those behind us.Child-Man in the Promised Landwww.city-journal.org Today’s single young men hang out in a hormonal limbo between adolescence and...
- I confess that I have absolutely no inclination of ever entering one of theseUniversity of Regina brings ‘Masculinity Confession Booth’ to campus; men to disclose ‘sins’www.washingtontimes.com A Canadian university is hosting a four-day event where students may enter a “confessional booth” to reconcile the “sin” of...
- ProducerYou don't Talk Anymore - a Ballad to HRYou don't talk anymoreYou don't talk anymoreYou don't talk anymoreLike you ever didYou don't answer anyoneWhat was all of it for?*This is a Telephone -circa 1985 - maybe the year you were bornOh, you don't talk anymore, like we used to do...I just...
- 28/03/2017There is a Talent Gap !
Says the HR department
* That can't manage a mail merge function that is 30+ years old
* That has a blind Noreply@ourbigcompanywebsite email address for followup
* That doesn't respond to direct e-mails from 'Professional" Employment Portals (hello L-I)
* That doesn't respond to social media inquiries
* That doesn't answer voice mails
* That still has a FAX machine but does not reply to it either
* That doesn't work with placement or recruitment firms
* That has an Big Box ATS as the entry point to their 'process'
* That 'values diversity' but never the individual
* That 'integrates' AI into their 'hiring process'
* That spends 6 seconds on a resume - if they see one at all
* That has NO experience in the channel sector for which they are hiring
* That is searching for the perfect 'Spirit Animal'
* That reposts the same position in two months.
- 28/03/2017How I feel when somebody starts talking about Emotional Intelligence
or their EQ 'number' or the ever present Myers Briggs Quadrant
(I am INTJ - if you haven't guessed already)Office Space - Joanna - Your Flair
- Producer26/03/2017Kings of the HighwayMen, Boys - it is time to think about the speed of life, how quickly it goes by and how much of your time is devoted to meeting everyone’s needs while neglecting your own needs for a job or career - health - wealth and of course fun. You need to...
- Producer20/03/2017We'll Leave the Light On for YaIf there’s a disconnect between the rest of your life, which is pretty freakin’ awesome, and your love life...maybe it is time to realize and admit that Love is a Lie. Nothing more than a Madison Avenue con game to get you on the treadmill to...
Comments25/03/2017 #7 Brian McKenzieMarriage, kids and long-term relationshits are wholly avoidable - now where are the keys to that Pinto?
You should take a long hard look at the waves of men leaving not just marriage but the entire charade of dating. The only thing more glaring in trends than men leaving matrimony is the creeping upticking number of women marrying themselves.....because nobody else will. PS - don't forget to check out the growing number of men leaving the country altogether #HappierAbroad25/03/2017 #6 Nicole Chardenet#5 Denial. It really is just a river in Egypt when you run from your own subconscious like a frightened child. BTW you were partially the inspiration (not the only one, there were several) for my post a few weeks ago...but the line ending in kittens? Sweetheart, that one was for *you*! https://www.bebee.com/producer/@nicole-chardenet/it-s-all-your-parents-fault21/03/2017 #5 Brian McKenziewomen - always tell you what you think by what you don't say 8?/ Next you will lecture me on 'Tone' and 'Emotional Intelligence' FTS
It is exactly that which I will never invite in my vicinity
There is no reading between the lines - I am pretty damn blunt and direct. If you are seeing things that aren't in print - you should consult a clinician for medication of your psychosis.
ps - again - this is a revenue stream item - Kontent is King.
I support Trump
Of Course - it is a choice - I chose not to have women in my life - ten years running - looking to add another decade.
MGTOW - not only do we no longer give a fuck - we are training the generations behinds us; early & often.
And finally - Love is transactional, temporary, disposable and conditional - a 50% divorce rate (70%+ filed by women) that marriage thing is slightly less popular than a 1978 Pinto ~ and honestly, I would rather have the Pinto.21/03/2017 #4 Nicole Chardenet#2 Brian, you scream for love louder than anyone else I can think of. It's right there, between the lines. Your obsession with women, romance, marriage, and all the love you clearly feel is denied to you comes out as a primal scream with every post you write on the subject. If you seriously didn't care about finding love you wouldn't write so many obsessive posts telling everyone how stupid they are to seek it. You can't have it; and your dog-in-the-manger message is that no one else should have it either. You're not fooling anyone; the comments I see on your other posts show that *everyone* knows you are screaming and dying for love. Not sex....love. I customarily write off men like you as losers who can't get laid, but not you, Brian. Your problem is you can't find love, and the problem lies entirely within you.
It doesn't have to be this way. You're a miserable, angry, negative man and don't even waste your finger time telling me how you're "happy" you are with your life. You are not; you spew and dump on others the way Donald Trump does, which leads me to wonder how someone who can be as rich, accomplished (in some ways), powerful, and with a beautiful wife and pretty good kids as he can be such a miserable, unhappy human being. And the answer is he is as driven to spew his misery on everyone else as you are. He won't fix his emotional problems as you won't. Just remember, Brian...it's a CHOICE. You have made a CHOICE to be this miserable, and the only sucker you can likely persuade that you're happy with your life is....YOU.21/03/2017 #2 Brian McKenzieWhen chumming the water - it is best to use appropriate bait. I support and sell to a market that likes my riff & rhyme to the lies. My writing is my therapy and the group I send them too are quite positive response to it.
PS - Love is shit - I don't seek it, I openly avoid it, and will jettison as soon as it threatens to appear. 10 years on - never a shadow of it landing in my life - and no intentions of inviting it either.21/03/2017 #1 Nicole ChardenetOh, I knew we were about due for another one of your desperate pleas...."SOMEBODY LOVE ME! PLEASE! SOMEBODY LOVE ME!"
Deny it all you want, Brian, but you're lying only to yourself. I have never seen such desperate cries in the wilderness for someone to love them. Seek therapy.
- Producer19/03/2017The Guilty Penny SyndromeGuilt´y: Having incurred guilty: criminal, morally, delinquent; wicked; chargeable with or responsible for something censurable; justly exposed to penalty; - used with of, and usually followed by the crime, sometimes the punishment; as,...
- 17/03/2017Right from the Horse's Mouth
Look Left - Look Right - Look in the Mirror: At least one of you is being duped, strung along, bilked, hoodwinked, bamboozled or cucked
A 2014 Daily Mail survey of 1000 married British women - self reported that 50% of them had a back up plan man. The study found that one in four women with a back-up plan have feelings just as strong for Plan B as they do toward their other half. And 12% admitted their feelings were stronger for the other guy. What’s worse is seven in 10 women confessed they are currently in contact with him.
And who is the chump likely to be? Likely candidates are old friends who may have been stifling romantic feelings for your woman, ex-boyfriends, ex-husbands, colleagues, and even someone she’s met at the gym. The survey found that the other man is probably someone your significant other has known for years who is "ready and waiting" due to "unfinished business."
Remember when she pulls the plug - and 70%+ of Divorces are initiated by women - you will loose at least 1/2 your property, assets, while retirement, and future wages are on the table too - don't forget child support & lifestyle maintenance hits too - hell, you might even have to pay her legal fees to DIVORCE you.
Men - Walk away - you hath been warned.
PS - these are the women that Self Reported.... nothing says more of them weren't hiding lies ~ Welcome to MGTOW We will leave a Light on for you
- 11/03/2017You are the boxes they paint you - as long as you let them do it.
I am male
Whit-ish (1/8th Choctaw)
Liberal Economist / Laissez Faire
College Educated ( BA & MA )
So paint me with any brush you like - I probably value your opinion exponentially less than you value mine.
- 11/03/2017Straight from the Horses Mouth. Women want and expect -
"A man who will bring you coffee in bed every morning, run to the store during rush hour to buy you your favorite Orville Redenbacher popcorn because you are in need of your favorite snack after what feels like a hella long day, bend over and buckle your ski boots, carry your skis and want to take selfies with you all day long even after being together for almost eight years. A man who will love and adore you and take your daughter to the airport and see her off to Australia for five months because he really, truly loves her – not because he has to or needs to. A man with whom you can show up and be the whole of you without being afraid he will leave. Or hurt you. Or break your heart."
um - No. Get your own damn pop corn - Remember, you need a man like a fish needs a bicycle. We are all done bounding through pedantic hoops just to be your Fetch-boy or Instagram Selfie Accessory.
PS - this from a gal that left a marriage of 17 years to date younger, more handsome and more monied version of her husband...... only to be dumped and cheated on by said guy ....... a gal that is so passive aggressive that she took the ATM card out of the wallet of her current husband over a trivial tiff.