The most important changes for most of us is how #AI advances and machine learning are affecting #healthcare -- http://bit.ly/2qzb2iI Photo cred: The Medical Futurist
- Producer25/05/2017My Journey with Multiple Sclerosis.I woke up this morning, and my right hand was completely dead. I mean like this dead tumor hanging off the end of my arm. Like a skin tag. No feeling—no sensation—and my mind was screaming something about writing. How am I going to write? The only...
Comments26/05/2017 #24 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee#23 Remember--everything has a cost. We live in a society that requires you have money to survive. If I could, I would look into stem cell research. But hey. That's just the way it is. I was trying to find out about wheelchairs today, never mind voice to text. But thanks for the thought.26/05/2017 #23 Nicole ChardenetGod, Joyce, this is awful. Awful that you have to be afflicted with this beast of a disease. I can well imagine your panic at wondering how you're going to write with one useless hand. If you've not looked into voice-to-text technology yet, you might want to think about it. Don't let the bitch silence you.
May you have the strength to carry on and will your limbs back to usefulness like you did your hand today. (((hugs)))25/05/2017 #21 Todd JonesI am again left speechless, Joyce. You are both an inspiration and a warrior on many fronts. I also know that you are too proud to ask for help, so I will...
Please support Joyce and her extraordinary work through her Patreon website. She needs and deserves our help. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=589128425/05/2017 #20 Tricia Mitchell#19 Thank you for sharing those links, @Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee I have some catching up to do in terms of reading and I will surely read these. I try to avoid content - I spent too much of my own life stuck in my life stories and therefore unable to move forward. If you are still researching, let me know and I'll share the e-book. If, because your disease is advancing fast, you're no longer researching, please ignore my earlier offer to share information. I truly wish you as much compassion as your body will allow, as you continue on your journey.25/05/2017 #19 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee#18 I have lesions on my spinal cord. My disease is advancing fast. If you read https://www.bebee.com/producer/@joyce-bowen/my-story-of-abuse View more#18 I have lesions on my spinal cord. My disease is advancing fast. If you read https://www.bebee.com/producer/@joyce-bowen/my-story-of-abuse. Then you know I suffered Complex Trauma. That was followed up by Institutional Trauma. I am Sarah in here. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@joyce-bowen/sarah-s-story That was followed up by years of this https://www.bebee.com/producer/@joyce-bowen/deception In which I helped many victims. Predation and MandatoryReporting help me remember Tina and John. It's been a long life. Close25/05/2017 #18 Tricia Mitchell#11 @Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee Thank you for sharing your story with such vivid and graphic imagery. I share this information as you mentioned you studied MS in the 1970s. if you're still studying MS you may want to look at META-Health. Motorial Paralysis, the body is stuck. The brain layer is the cerebral cortex (the generic theme is our social interactions with others - it's the brain layer that is involved in most dis-eases). The specific conflict with the outer germ layer is a paralysing conflict.
There is a stress trigger, that sends us into the stress phase, then, if resolved, the regeneration trigger allows us to enter the regeneration (healing) phase and then return to health. But many of us get stuck before the body can restore health. In the stress phase there's paralysis & cell loss, in the healing phase there are things like convulsions, epileptic seizures and cell growth - the body is doing the opposite of what occurred in the stress phase, in an attempt to restore homeostasis.
A friend had MS, along with throat cancer. She had been abused by her family. You could hear it in her language'ing. She spoke of being unable to escape (&, of course, not being allowed to speak her truth, the throat is our communication centre). The trauma was locked in her body. I don't know if you've come across Neurologist Dr Rob Scaer's book? The Body Bears The Burden: Trauma, Dissociation and Disease (this is one of his presentations) https://youtu.be/Vr7lsIXazp8 Let me know if you are interested and I will share an ebook with you.25/05/2017 #11 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee#8 studied the disease relentlessly back in the 70s, but wanted to go into cancer research back then so dropped it. I'm appalled at the progress that has not been made. (By the way--always believed cancer would be cured through the immune system--still do)
- Producer26/05/2017The Best Medical Billing Company To AvailWe run one of the best medical billing companies that is comprehensive, involving electronic submission of remittances… When you are searching for a medical billing services provider in your area...
- Producer25/05/2017Dating Advice: Sex Is Better With the "Devil's Lettuce."“Drugs haven’t helped my sex life — neither has dating, for that matter.” AnonymousSome people need sex aids and stimulants more than others. I don’t because my sex life consists of writing about sex. When I’m not doing that, I practice alone a...
Comments26/05/2017 #17 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee#7 (cont) The engineer exclaimed, "Oh--hash brownies!" I put on my widest grin and said, "yup." Within a few hours, the laughter was raucous coming from the R&D dept. The Engineer frantically came to me and said, "Were those hash brownies?" I said,"yes--grass brownies." He said, "Why didn't you tell me?" I said, "I did."26/05/2017 #15 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee#7 @Robert Cormack You'll want to read this along with Paul. So it was the 70s. I worked in an engineering dept. Women were being force-fed into the system by affirmative action. It was the beginning of semiconductor tech, and we were space cadets and said so. There was one engineer who was famous for dubbing test and production area's mistakes as hash-brownie time. I still remember his singsong tone--"It's HASH BROWnie time." Xmas came and I pulled his name out of the grab for gifts. I made the most deeelicious brownies ever. I had a coworker buy me an ounce of the best grass ever, whipped up a batch of chocolate gold with the better part of the ounce in it, and proudly presented my gift at Xmas.26/05/2017 #13 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorWow, I learn something new every day here on beBee. Never heard of devils lettuce , being in Food 🥘 Logistics and Cold storage I thought is this a new produce item???? Made me laugh, please accept Bill Best Buzz Award for the evening 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇. 👍👍👍👍🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝😊😊😊26/05/2017 #9 Robert CormackI hadn't hear of "Devil's Lettuce" until I was researching. Some things jump out at you and the next thing you know, you've got a post. Imagine finding our cattle outnumber women 27:1 in Wyoming. There really is humorous in everything. Thanks for reading, @Paul Walters#526/05/2017 #6 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBeeI don't write much about sex; I just read you. I swear I got off twiddling with the keyboard before MS stole my hands. Used to tell people it was better than sex. Now nothing works, so I read you. But you make me laugh. Horny no. But at least I'm better informed because of you. Thanks for a great read--and a great laugh.26/05/2017 #5 Paul Walters@Robert Cormack I had never heard the moniker . " the devil's lettuce' I bloody love that !!! You just made my day. Great piece thanks Robert ! Oh by the way , I live in a country where getting caught with a joint can get you up to 10 years in a not so nice place so I believe that the authorities believe that it is indeed 'the devils lettuce !
- 25/05/2017Tapping Therapy rewires the brain’s neural pathways to reduce addiction and food cravingswww.thelondoneconomic.com Early findings from Bond University in Australia have scientifically demonstrated that the "Tapping Therapy" rewires the brain’s neural pathways to reduce addiction and food cravings. "Tapping", also known as EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques),...
#UserDriven #Innovation for #ConfidentMobility --Designer Reinvents The Crutch After 150 Years For A Better User Experience | HuffPostbit.ly Recently, with help from Doctor of Physical Therapy Lauren Jarmusz, I interviewed Max Younger, Co-Founder of Mobility Designed. Mobility Designed has...
- Producer24/05/2017Could You Win the Healthcare Lottery?Editor's Note: My old college friend, Bud Hendershot, wrote the following and sent it to his local newspaper in Florida as a guest editorial. Read on and enjoy. As always, you can find all my blog posts from 2013 to the present on my website at...
- 24/05/2017Want smooth, beautiful skin the natural way?
SHEA BUTTER has what it takes to give you gorgeous, glowing skin without any harsh chemicals.
The tree from which it's derived grows only in Africa, and people there have been using it for centuries to purify and enhance their skin.
Not only is Shea Butter a great moisturizer, but it has a healing fraction of 12% (the highest of any seed oil), so it heals and repairs skin, even acting as a natural sunblock!
Wanna learn more? Just check out my latest website content for Karitevity at http://buff.ly/2rUMdx0
#natural #beauty #skincare
- 24/05/2017#AHCA #congress #ComeyHearingNext week: Comey, budget, healthcare collide in Congresswww.washingtonexaminer.com Trump's fiscal budget request is expected to arrive in Congress on Tuesday in a week with several highly anticipated...
- 24/05/2017Let's talk about Pharmacy. Are you eating properly from The Pharmacy Fresh Carrots , turnips and beetroot. For Best results eat Organic .It doesn't matter if your European or Something everyone can benefit from the organic Pharmacy. Don't eat Pills or tablets unless you are dying because the damage has already been done. Eat Raw Fresh Dirty little vegetables. It's the Best taste ever and they are healthy too.
- "LGBTQI...XYZ what?!!- The 411 on Gender Identity Issues"
WED, 5/24, 10am PST
Link to upcoming show:
LGBTQI...XYZ?!! So many acronyms to keep up with nowadays- it's hard to keep up with it all.
Same thing with Gender Identity; the lines are no longer defined which has caused an array of feelings.
Regardless of our beliefs, one common ground for humans should be that we are all deserving of love, equality, and to be able to be our own "self" as long as we aren't harming another.
Today, we will be discussing Gender Identity and the many issues people in the LGBTQI community currently face. Guest Melissa Griffiths joins us to share part of her story and insight firsthand to hopefully shed light and educate listeners to some of these issues. We will also be talking about some of the common concerns "those on the outside looking in" have to help bridge the gap of disconnection and propel further understanding.
To learn more about Melissa's story, visit:
Other links that may be helpful:
- 23/05/2017#HealthIT, #CyberSecAfter WannaCry, experts worry healthcare’s vulnerabilities will make the next ransomware attack even worse | FierceHealthcarewww.fiercehealthcare.com As industries across the globe recover from the WannaCry ransomware attack that hit more than 300,000 machines in 150 countries, cybersecurity experts are concerned that the next attack will be even more vicious and damaging. And healthcare...
- 23/05/2017What the shape of your face says about you
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@brian-wallace/what-your-eye-color-says-about-youStudy on facial adiposity suggests familiarity influences what we find attractivewww.psypost.org Your visual diet of faces influences what you find attractive, according to new research. The study, published May 18, 2017 by the journal Human Nature, ex...
- Producer23/05/2017FitandAliveat105 Australia I can honestly say my facial features have changed so many times since my injury . My Story begins with I want to Breathe. In 2012 I had a serious workplace injury in which was life threatening. Having suffered a severe injury I have now learnt...
- 23/05/2017Great view this morning from our offices in New Center Detroit. The Henry Ford Health System team is hard at work getting ready to launch MOGO Detroit. Last mile mobility is finally here!
- 23/05/2017Parkinson's Disease, Stress and Fear PARKINSON'S AND THE "FEAR" STRESS RESPONSE The information and knowledge expressed in this video has been gleaned during 16 months of being absolutelty...
- Producer23/05/2017From Obesity to FitnessPerhaps, it’s unimportant that how you rank in maturity, moderation and mercy. Who cares any scarcity in these elements can impact one’s character and mindset?Come any flaw in health, we humans become too scary, bothered and sad as if life is at...
Comments23/05/2017 #2 Tausif MundrawalaWe all should respect our body by eating moderately and exercising daily. We should even drink more fluids as that flushes out toxins from our body. I liked this buzz in its entirety as this was not a typical post on losing weight. This concept was best understood by a live example which motivates one to lose their weight. If we are in shape that we look best in any of the chosen attire.
Am glad that you shared this wonderful buzz with us, @Mohammed A. Jawad23/05/2017 #1 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianLosing excessive belly fat is one of the best things you can do for your overall health and well-being. It doesn't have to be an onerous task. It's about choices. It's about making the right choices. It's about eating enough good, tasty food of the right type.
I lost 60 pounds. My not-fat-at-all wife lost 15. She never realized she was on a "diet." Neither did the dinner guests I had over the last few years.
- Producer23/05/2017Vitapulse - The Perfect Antioxidant Supplement For YouComing from a family with a history of serious health problems such as cancer, heart diseases and others, I knew that I had to be on the lookout and stay healthy. I knew the thing could be hereditary and thus I needed to stay safe by doing...
- Producer23/05/2017How Pharma PCD Company Can Reach More Doctors?Recent changes have been introduced in the pharmaceutical sector, where pharma pcd company or companies market their products to physicians.Read more at...
- 23/05/2017Beautiful I love it!Sarunas Jasikevicius talks about kids Sarunas Jasikevicius addresses a question in a press conference about the absence of Augusto Lima, who wasn't present due to the birth of his child. Video:...
- 22/05/2017Health Care and Ransomware: A Marriage Made in Hadessecurityintelligence.com A widespread ransomware attack such as WannaCry can cause problems for any business. For a health care organization, it can cause an utter...
- 22/05/2017Movement Recovery with Yo-Yo Stress Ballswww.outthinkingparkinsons.com Deb had the unique insight that a kind of stress ball (a squeezy, bouncy ball which fit the human hand well) which comes with an attached elastic string and a velcro finger or wrist strap would be hugely beneficial. She based this on our...