- 06/06/2017Seeking developers residing in Greece with intermediate Delphi, C++, C# experience and interns for AngularJS & NodeJS development for CETA (Canadian European Trade Agreement) based opportunities. DM me if interested and spread the word.
French comms and health/medical industry experience is an asset. Candidates must be willing to learn emerging technologies such as BlockChain and Cognitive-Web 4.0. Targeting for 1:1 onsite (Greece) discussions mid-July through August.
- 07/06/2017Seeking Solutions Architects residing in Greece with team lead and unicorn competencies; expert level experience in Big Data, SAS, SOA, Deep/Machine Learning, SaaS design and integration; legacy client/server & Citrix beneficial. For CETA (Canadian European Trade Agreement) based opportunities. DM me if interested and spread the word 🇨🇦🇪🇺🇬🇷🇨🇦🇪🇺🇬🇷🇨🇦🇪🇺🇬🇷🇨🇦🇪🇺🇬🇷
French comms and health care/medical industry experience is an asset. Candidates must be capable of leading small autonomous teams to deliver SaaS solutions for health care based industries, inclusive of emerging technologies such as BlockChain and Cognitive-Web 4.0 (i.e. IBM Watson Health). Targeting for 1:1 onsite discussions mid-July through August.
- Producer05/08/2016Deep Summer Vibes @ Caribbean Kiato Recorded Live at Caribbean Kiato, Greece. August 5th, 2016.Enjoy these vibes, courtesy of the sea and Atelier M.Caribbean Kiato Summer...
- 20/07/2016Check this out. 1-200 BC. Greco-Bhuddhist sculpture of Atlas. People, we are so behind. And, they were so far ahead. M
- 14/07/2016With our ❤️ 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷 Greece will beat the USA on beBee.com. We will make 100k +HELLAS: Hives - beBeewww.bebee.com Join the HELLAS Hive and connect with bees with common interests. You can create communities on our affinity social network to share your...
- 10/07/2016The proof is in the pudding. Literally. #GreeceIsGreat #chalkida #happysunday... Enjoying House and Techno vibes and wonderful Greek culinary products by the sea. #THISISHOWYOUDOIT
- Producer09/07/2016Eyes above the horizon. Greece is Great.Listen to the media these days. Brexit is all the talk. What happened Grexit? False perception? Maybe. And maybe not, you can argue either way these days all you want, but for the next couple of years, Britain has taken the spotlight. And what...
Comments10/07/2016 #4 Mickael Angelo Yusufidis@Dean Owen Your perception is correct, but what you experienced and perceived via the media is a very small percentage of the population who are extremists, and that exists in every country or community, primarily led by older generations. The younger professional generations who hold the keys to the future are those whom I'm specifically paying attention to, and they've always been keen on getting down to some hard work. Now, the difference is that they are "creating" opportunities, and are actively focused on minimizing opportunity cost (or lost). Where there used to be a sense of entitlement, be absolutely sure we're now seeing a sense of "englightenment" instead, and that's great progress.10/07/2016 #2 Dean OwenI hope you are right. My perception was that Greeks felt a sense of entitlement, so when austerity measures were introduced, the nation rioted when what they should have been doing is swallowing the pill, and getting down to some hard work. We can't expect govt to miraculously heal an economy. The workforce has to be competitive. If what you write above is true, I am ever more hopeful. Go Greece (and my favourite little island of Hydra).