- Producer19/01/2017Hive🐝Talk-Featuring World Honey Bee Day/Pamela L. Williamshttps://www.bebee.com/group/world-honey World Honey Bee Day This hive is to share information on Actual Honey Bees. Colony Collapse Disorder is the sudden death of a colony of Honey Bees. It is a global epidemic and there are many proposed...
- Producer17/12/2016Hive Talk Special Feature - Universe, Space & Beyond/David Grinberghttps://www.bebee.com/group/universe-space-beyondUniverse, Space & Beyond The purpose of this hive is to share and discuss new and exciting science news about the Universe, Space & Beyond. What's "Beyond"? Good question. "Beyond" is what...
- Producer15/12/2016Honors Students and Fun Driving Footage hivesSince BeBee is in the startup phase, I decided to start searching for different hive types. Many already exist for a wide variety of subjects, but I failed to find ones for two topics that I am intrigued by: Honors Students and Fun Driving...
Comments15/12/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergHey Michael. Kudos on creating the new hives. I've shared this buzz on several related hives, including "Students" and "College" (combined 100k members), plus "Hive Talk" managed by fellow beBee ambassador @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman View moreHey Michael. Kudos on creating the new hives. I've shared this buzz on several related hives, including "Students" and "College" (combined 100k members), plus "Hive Talk" managed by fellow beBee ambassador @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman. Keep buzzing!
cc: @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee Close
- 09/12/2016beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG)beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG) https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee IS THE GROUP AND YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN. LET'S MAKE THIS THE LARGEST HIVE ON THE
- 08/12/2016@Donna-Luisa Eversley, @Don 🐝 Kerr @Jim Murray please join the all new hive:
right away and spread the word about this catch all hive. Thank, BenbeBee Irrelevant Group (BIG)beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG) https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee IS THE GROUP AND YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN. LET'S MAKE THIS THE LARGEST HIVE ON THE
- Producer14/11/2016Zombee, Buzz Off, & Wannabee (beBee Slang)Zombee: in beBee this refers to some bee that has been put out to rest and rises from the dead to come back and wreak havoc amongst us. They will try to eat your money, your brains, and anything else of yours that they can feed off of.Rowan, seen in...
Comments14/11/2016 #2 Ben PintoThank you @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. I really appreciate the share. I have since this put out a very serious article (with the exception of my usual way of trying to bring some happiness back in the world with a little humor at the end of the otherwise depressing piece) I tried to tag you and other but it wouldn't take my comment. I tried that 4 times and have given up for tonight. Unless you fee that Nine-Eleven and "9.1.1. Emergency" are merely a coincidence would you perhaps tag some people and share the it a few times. I am really frightened about what could happen exactly one month from now. I would love some feedback from some of our philosophers like yourself. I like beBee, but I am not very good at getting my stuff seen. #1
- 31/10/2016Does @prabhakar rajarapu know his stalking is a felony ? Is this known to @Javier 🐝 beBee @David B. Grinberg @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Phil Friedman
Comments25/10/2016 #3 Mohammed SultanJim Murry,you are absolutely right.Exposure to bebee home has the effect of creating readers awareness as they are more exposed to the title rather than the contents.Most of the readers would say "what is it" whether it's relevant or not..But when the contents are directed to specific hive you will not only enhance the reader's awareness but also arouse his or her interest 'saying "what of it".Here the buzz may have higher exposure and higher levels of readers share,
- 15/10/2016The 'Canine Companions' hive is buzzing these days - all are welcome to join and share photos of your best friends . Zanzi is really handy with her front paws - she was about 5 months old in this photo.
- Producer13/10/2016https://www.Not-A-Full-Primer-About-Hive-LinksHives are issued a link address by beBee and unless changed appear to retain the name of the hive at the end of the assigned link address, for example:"Quotes" would become:https://www.bebee.com/hive/quoteswhich also changed the capital 'Q' to a...
Comments16/10/2016 #17 Ben PintoDear David, I have the handicap of being an auditory reader which means that when I read I have to say every word in my mind's ear as opposed to the way most people read. Consequently everything social takes me three times as long. If I try skimming along I will mess things up. The amount of times that another's thought process goes off stream when reading is something I would gladly welcome if could read at a normal speed. I sometimes have to squeeze my eyelids tightly together during times of thinking. Other times I will look up and to the side to concentrate which is awkward when talking with someone.
#1616/10/2016 #16 David B. Grinberg#15 Unfortunately, I'm not a "tech guy" per se. Frankly, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to computer tech issues. Therefore, I should have read your "sweet honey" more closely before opening my big mouth. Thanks for your kind understanding, Ben, as I greatly value our online interaction. Plus, I never like to upset NYers, being that I used to be one myself!16/10/2016 #12 Ben PintoTo all, Just so we are clear, there are limitations to web addresses in the World Wide Web such as not allowing blank spaces. Many different marks whose 'computing' descriptions are more than one space in length. I find no fault with this or with any of the limitations that this causes social media channels to adopt in dealing with it.16/10/2016 #11 Ben Pinto@Javier 🐝 beBee, @Teresa Gezze and @John White, MBA, David misunderstood the post as I am not suggesting in any way or form that the hive link naming on beBee is at all in need of anything as tiny as a tweak. If it were an issue I would have posted this to 'WANNABEE' or in the case of a complaint to 'GRIPE, both of whom everyone should be following.16/10/2016 #8 Donna-Luisa EversleyHahaha@Ben Pinto ...you my friend have a way of making me laugh at your brain teasers... The things I overlook you find the meaning.. I have to come back.. The only answer I can think is Elaine is really sale or s'ale which can be a beer garden... Shop of ale... See my trend of thought.. 🍺🍺🍺have a beer on me and @Ben Pinto😊15/10/2016 #7 David B. GrinbergThank you for pointing this out @Ben Pinto. There's always room for improvement. Moreover, your constructive observations and questions are worthy of further consideration. Thanks for being a bee! The buzz is growing louder thanks to bees like YOU!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Teresa Gezze @John White, MBA15/10/2016 #5 Ben PintoThanks for playing @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman
1) hint: the negative image is also in the Pinto Rest Welcome banner
3) Correct again
4) 'quotes' upside down is 'satonb' (sat on b) - the thinker is sitting on the b. Which of the North America BEEs has a profile image of herself/himself as the thinker. Also one of the earliest hive builders in the Americas.
- Producer11/10/2016Hive Talk Special - Featuring "Sanctuary" owned by Irene HackettA Sanctuary, where people go for peaceful tranquility, Well Being and WellnessThere is no excuse for Verbal Abuse On and OfflineWhat we need is Nature and Sustainability - ideas for a better worldhttps://www.bebee.com/group/sanctuary Sanctuary...
- 10/10/2016I just shared a list of hives in the form of a buzz herein. Upon checking the image in the story I was able to blow it up on my smart phone. beBee has the best technology!!! Here are some other hive names including some that still need rudimentary work.
- 10/10/2016@Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman here is a list of my hives. I think once you go to them through a simple hive search you can get urls. Some of those that I have created are not yet in use or full use. Please feel free to interview me about any, especially about the logo insges like the one for quotes.
- Producer27/08/2016BEE rated movie to BROOD overGot Larvae?Here's a bee spell you can show your new hatchlings.Print the above and below images on the thickest paper your printer will take. Cut them out of the paper. Making sure that the bee body is always kept in the bottom half (the side...
Comments08/10/2016 #15 Ben Pinto@Ken Boddie This has a built-in soundtrack (fluttering sound) which you will find once you actually run the film. Beside of my fun with this, when one researches the origins of film, this will probably show up somewhere.
The most current version of this is created with two evident pieces and can be found in touristy little gift shops. Amongst the various moving images one will find an animal running as an example. #13
- Producer22/09/2016What Words Mean to Me: a new HiveI have just recently been trying to make “sense” of how words have taken on a significant difference when they are part of social media and then I read @Auroras Sima say in her interview with @Don Kerr: “It´s a paradox: The technical ability to...
Comments23/09/2016 #22 Sara Jacobovici#20 It's perfectly OK @Randy Keho to "just say" and that's one of the points of this discussion; what we say and what words we use to say it. Using quotes that inspire us to develop our original ideas or support or reinforce our original perspectives is one way to just say it. Always glad to see your contributions to the discussion Randy.23/09/2016 #19 Sara Jacobovici#18 I would venture to say @Pascal Derrien, that it's about 50% of all. I can not deny that we started our life relating and communicating non-verbally. We then developed the words to utter and put down on stone, paper, screens, that would communicate and express our thoughts and feelings. I think without our non-verbal maternal language, we wouldn't be able to interpret words. What do you think?23/09/2016 #16 Chas ✌️ Wyatt#15 @Sara Jacobovici, I thank you for tagging me, and although I love the song by Neil Young, "Words", I am actually more interested in the hive you started, "Tree of Life", and the reasons for that will become apparent at a later date. I was going to try and limit the hives I belong to, but, everytime I turn around there is some new hive that piques my interest for some reason, or another and I have already exceeded my self-imposed hive limitation. I have a lot on my plate right now with several unfinished projects, but, I appreciate your mention.22/09/2016 #10 Deb 🐝 HelfrichPerhaps the real saying needs to be that CONTEXT is King. The internet is a virtual smorgasbord and it is up to each of us to be the curator of our own experiences and that starts with being aware of the nutrients of meaning and significance within what we partake of.
A fantastic idea, @Sara Jacobovici, to share what speaks to us and to contextualize why it does so in order to dive deeper into meaning.22/09/2016 #9 David B. GrinbergKudos on the new hive, Sara (which I've shared on three other hives). You cited one of my favorite Einstein quotes @Sara Jacobovici. The full quote reads (for those unfamiliar with it):
"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
cc: @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman: a good feature for "Hive Talk"22/09/2016 #6 Aurorasa SimaI joined. Not having read the other comments yet a quick comment: I believe memes and to parts also quotes without self-written text, for instance on a site like twitter, have the meaning of the person who sees them only. The simplest example would be tweeting (when Bernie was still in the race) a critical meme of Clinton and winning 12 new Republican "friends". So I believe, yes, depending on the site or even on any site a quote or meme shared without context (supposed we say nobody analyzes the whole timeline) will be understood at the viewer´s discretion.
I just saw a SpongeBob identity theft 1-liner meme. A security expert will see a warning about identity theft, someone else will see a joke, a third might see a message that the poster is poor.22/09/2016 #4 Sara Jacobovici#2 Very thought provoking comment @Phillip Hubbell. I need to think about a couple of things. First, although I agree about the art of saying a great deal in a few words, I'm not sure that many words is necessarily a bad thing. Second, I think there is a distinction between complicating matters and complexities. Like I said, lots to think about. Thank you for your comment.
- 16/09/2016Universe, Space & BeyondUniverse, Space & Beyond Ready for a cosmic experience? The purpose of this hive is to share and discuss science news about the Universe, space and beyond. What's "beyond"? Good question. "Beyond" is what theoretically might be found inside and outside the quantifiable
- Producer13/09/2016Welcome to "Bee Social" HiveTo"beBee" or To beBee ...that is the question?Well friends, I'm sure by now you may have heard about a new social media platform called beBee. This social media site originates from Spain and has buzzed its way to the Top of my social media listing....
Comments13/09/2016 #6 Donna-Luisa EversleyHi Friends, here is my second post for this very 'Bee Social' Hive, the links to join are all within. This will be a few days of 'Bee Social' awareness and fun, hope you enjoy at your comfort :-)! @Phil Friedman View moreHi Friends, here is my second post for this very 'Bee Social' Hive, the links to join are all within. This will be a few days of 'Bee Social' awareness and fun, hope you enjoy at your comfort :-)! @Phil Friedman @Phillip Hubbell @Jim Murray @Jim Cody 🐝 @John White, MBA @🐝 Fatima Williams @Chas ✌️ Wyatt Ben @Ben Pinto @Renée 🐝 Cormier @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @David B. Grinberg @Michele Williams @Ivan Campos @Don 🐝 Kerr @Daniel Donachie @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Milos Djukic @Teresa Gezze @Laura Mikolaitis @Shelley Brown @Flávio Rodrigues Vieira @jesse kaellis @Ken Boddie Close
- Producer22/07/2016Hive Talk 10 - Meet the Beezers at "The Beezers Hive" - BYOBBefore sharing to a hive, please note if any special instructions in the hive description. 😳 😞 😟 😠 https://www.bebee.com/group/why-i-write Why I Write ...on social media. Please lead off with; I continue...
- Producer15/07/2016Hive Talk 9-Featuring Photochopped Bikini Shots https://www.bebee.com/group/photochopped-bikini-shots PhotoChopped Bikini Shots I don't always think clearly. It's a guy thing. Long ago I posted an article that was meant as a joke. The header image was my ugly mug Photoshopped onto a...
- Producer07/07/2016A BeBee Tips Library...Feel Free To Use Them AnytimeOne of the things I have been doing here on beBee is creating a series of tips that will help people get more out of their experience here or anywhere on social media.Being a marketer and blogger, I have written extensively about communications and...
- Producer08/07/2016Hive Talk - 8 - Featuring Hive "Ghosts (The writing kind)" 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Hives for writers Do you like to write and create and desire to communicate? Why not... Share your ideas in writing Short stories are exciting Maybe scary and nail biting Novels written about mystery or even relating to...
- 02/07/2016Hive Talk featuring your hive: @Robert Bacal, Dr. @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD, @Mohamed Amroussi, @Donald Grandy, @Ali Anani, @Kevin Pashuk, @John Vaughan, @Gerald Hecht, Lacey Wofford, @Qamar Ali KhanHive Talk 7- Featuring Hive: Nothing But Blues 🎷 🎺 🎸www.bebee.com Nothing But Blues Perhaps we should Muse Animals & Pets , yes we care About their welfare Ah, Ladybugs & Biology And our beloved Dr. Ali...
- 04/06/2016"Making beBee all it can bee."
beBee Plus is our playpen for gathering, sharing, and exploring ways to make this a social network special.
I'll be posting some "leftover suggestions" from experiences w/ networks like LinkedIn and Quora. Plus some new stuff.
- Producer20/06/2016Hive Talk - Part 5 - Feature Hive for the week "beeBee for Canucks, eh"Hmmm, Need some advice which hive may suffice? And fill your needs while buzzing with bees Do you need a voice While making your choice? To help you, as a bee, Be a better bee Do you want to be sure The honey...