- Producer14/02/2017Hive🐝Talk 35-beBee, Successful Personal Brandinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch? v=AX8uYAu1cRw https://www.bebee.com/group/branding-3426 Branding (in Spanish) Branding es un anglicismo empleado en mercadotecnia que hace referencia al proceso de hacer y...
- Producer01/02/2017De-pollinating: the Hives & the BeesPollinating too prolific? Unaware of Updates? Cluttered content page? On beBee, content goes to your home page, based on bee Followers and Hive affinity. You can see most activity in your Notifications area. When you connect to someone on...
Comments09/02/2017 #76 Jared Wiese (+VALUE & RESULTS)#71 I will agree that we need better controls on the language of posts and hives to which we affine.
I just emailed Fede:
"Today Javier shared a post called 'beBee em Português' in hive 'beBee em Português' to 'Profissionais Administrativos'.
Because I am following Javier, I saw all that.
Please have a way in the new UI to choose what languages we want to see or not - in both posts and hives (posts shared to hives)."
Today, to de-pollinate and not lose Javier, I had to Mute the Hive and/or Post.09/02/2017 #75 Jared Wiese (+VALUE & RESULTS)#72 I can't believe I missed this part:
"Report inappropriate comments:
We know that at times a very small number of members can tarnish the experience for our broader community by posting inappropriate comments. While we monitor for these types of comments and work directly with members, you can also flag and hide abusive or offensive comments made on any article or post:
Click the “More” icon on the top right of a comment.
Click “Report” to report the comment.
In the pop-up window, tell us more about why you chose to report the comment."
I know you disagree, Phil. Yet I still believe - and am allowed to write - this is another good reason that we have "-1" on beBee. It can help encourage the commenter to have more appropriate comments.
Sure, some are open and courageous enough to debate openly. Some are not. I am trying to be courageous here, now. I wonder if I will get +1, -1 or nothing because others have given up on the direction of these comments?
Some people prefer to vote on comments, anonymously. Should everyone in the US who votes be forced to openly state who they voted for in an election?
Perhaps +1/-1 is voting that could be looked at as a way to help the commenter understand how their comment was received. Or it could be looked at as an annoyance that the commenter does not get to refute. Two sides of the same coin.
If people against the "-1" have made their point well enough, beBee has already said they are considering all options.09/02/2017 #73 Jared Wiese (+VALUE & RESULTS)#71 I see your point. I might add:
I had been in beBee in English for a long time. I built up many followers. I even shared posts there. All good.
Now, however, I see way too many posts about subjects I care no longer. I wish to de-pollinate for a while or even permanently and see what my followers share as sufficient. While perhaps in purgatory-to use your old testament reference - I do not believe I should be in hell forever.
Just like the Lumpy Kingdom is giving the on/off switch to comments. More choice.09/02/2017 #72 Jared Wiese (+VALUE & RESULTS)This just in from the Lumpy Kingdom blog:
"We continue to encourage two-way conversations on LinkedIn, and for many members who publish, comments are a great way to start discussions and can lead to broader reach.
At the same time, we want to give you greater choice in the types of conversations you have on LinkedIn."09/02/2017 #71 Phil Friedman#70 I have to disagree. If a hive is designated as "beBee in English", I think when one joins the hive, one reasonably expects to see a general stream of posts on a wide range of topics being posted in English. Just as someone who joins beBee in Spanish expects the same, except that the posts will be in Spanish. And so on. I don't think the problem is solved by "de-pollinating" but by enabling a practical system for language filtering those hives that declare themselves for a particular language. And similar for those hives that declare themselves devoted to a particular defined topic area.06/02/2017 #69 Phil Friedman#68 That, Jared, is to answer a question with a question. But never mind, the answer to your question is no. It is simply an inappropriate posting because the Hive is "beBee in English". It is not an issue over one instance, but becomes one if it happens over and over again. Because then a member of a hive that is for English gets Portuguese post in their feed too often.04/02/2017 #64 John Vaughan#63 "What were the original results?" asks @Gerald Hecht
Variations on the usual theme, from the Usual Suspects: a modest shitStorm of Outrage from Aficionados - reflexive defensiveness & rejection, misdirection from the topic to personal attack, "Why are you so negative?", "You're the only one who complains", etc. Very tiring.
I get sleepy just talking about it.04/02/2017 #60 John Vaughan#57 :I've noticed your links to http://www.jcvtcs.com/portfolio/
several times...well okay...several million times; anyway, a quick query --is that a convenient URL for reaching you ?" asks @Gerald Hecht View more#57 :I've noticed your links to http://www.jcvtcs.com/portfolio/
several times...well okay...several million times; anyway, a quick query --is that a convenient URL for reaching you ?" asks @Gerald Hecht
JV> That is a convenient link to some useful information that desperately needs to be learned. Use at own risk.
Even more informative: https://jcvtcsblog.wordpress.com/ Repetition implies perceived value.
One can message me directly thru beBee, if we're connected Close04/02/2017 #59 Gerald HechtOverall, this little primer demonstrates the extreme ease and user friendly priority for completing simple tasks --in this case, freeing oneself from the world's most annoying fake shaman/dude/ministry founder (no, not L. Ron Hubbard --he was much more user friendly --he simply died), or stalker, etc..04/02/2017 #58 Gerald Hecht#55 @John Vaughan I understand (I think) the +/- thingies...however the koan that is built into the colony and all of its dynamics is the mystique which surrounds the "Relevant"!
An exploding (effectively marketed defective/deadly product), shrapnel spewing Takada airbag in my face is an event that I would (however briefly) definitely consider "RELEVANT".
I worry, however, "that my meaning may be lost or misconstrued"...
... I, most likely would not be using the "relevant" as a "like" for one of Paul Simon's storied "50 ways to lose your lover".
- Producer29/01/2017Hive🐝Talk-Featuring zhongguo Hive/CityVP ManjitCityVP Manjit penned an outstanding post categorizing his hives into 3 distinct groups. 1. Learning Hives2. Personal Hives3. Sheridan HivesIn his well-structured piece, CityVP offers detailed explanations of his thought process behind the creation...
Comments29/01/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThere is a little bit of us in everybody, that is why affinity is important so long as we rise in our consciousness and realize that it is not work that defines our affinity but our life. The Hives of Manjit was not fully complete because I had only formulated 41 of 42 hives. That is until today the 42nd was gifted to me because the choice I faced was either to align my learning journey to beBee's new brand journey or quit beBee. Since I am not compromising to become a branded being, not now, not tomorrow or until the day I day - I eventually found the solution and this solution completes the Hives of Manjit - Hive #42 being "Workable Life Intelligence" - my personal answer to the branded life is the workable life. If I had not arrived at this personal answer, you would never have seen me here again - for the very nature of my learning journey would have been compromised. Ironically the answer to life and everything was humourously described by the late and great D.N.A. (Douglas N. Adams) as "42"
42 - Douglas Adams
Hives of Manjit - Final Hive 42 of 42 - Workable Life Intelligence
https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/workable29/01/2017 #4 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThanks Franci for re-featuring the Cultures Around the World hive. It is more important than ever that we utilize sites such as beBee to keep the lines of communication open between our different cultures and people. I wish for this hive is that it is used to help each of us better understand that which we don't know . I welcome everyone to share bits about their lives. To use the title from an old movie:Tell us the "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" for from your stories comes learning, understanding, and acceptance.
- Producer25/01/2017Hives of ManjitEarlier today Aurorasa made a suggested WONDER which triggered this buzz, and her suggestion was that I might want to consider linking my hives to my profile page. The problem I immediately realized is that of the 42 hives I want to utilize for my...
Comments26/01/2017 #19 Julio Angel 🐝Lopez LopezI will not be the one who defends the human resources, but there are also good as in everything.
My university studies, already made of major, were of history by devotion and not of markets. I have fought with Advertising Agencies and Media, which are as Human Resources or worse. True, the translator can lead us to misunderstandings, my point of view is that the human we have to make it prevail over the market, but not rule out.
That some play with a 70x30 and others a 25x75%.
Have a happy day at the percentage you choose.26/01/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#7 BTW Dear @Lada 🏡 Prkic there is a contribution which you were responsible for which I would not have considered had I not come across your writings and that is the perspective of the engineer. That is why your latest buzz did not go into the Red Hive but instead into the Violet Hive.
I also previously lumped engineering as a technical/work subject covered under the Indigo hive - now I have realized that this was a mistake because there is great value in observing the best minds in engineering and innovation is the intersection between design and engineering. Ironically @Milos Djukic and the way he thinks was automatically Violet Hive because it was originally about Emergence. https://twitter.com/emerigent yet I focused less on his engineering practices.
BeBee is essentially a replacement of my Twitter accounts. I began trying to figure out how I can link the two - but to date it is way too much work to convert the old Twitter system to make it function well with the Learning Hives I have created here.26/01/2017 #16 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#12 Yes Marketers are also have the human condition but they are also responsible for human conditioning. Al Ries once said "position the mind not the product". Human resource personal also have the human condition but they are also responsible for turning humans into a resource - so much so that some workers call the HR Department, the Human Remains Department.25/01/2017 #12 Julio Angel 🐝Lopez LopezDear @CityVP 🐝 Manjit I hope to learn all my life, that would be a very good sign.
This afternoon he commented, the definition of success that the anthropologist Juan Luis Arsuaga brings, success, is to have more friends, than enemies.
I think the marketers also have the human condition, right?
Regards and excuse the translator.25/01/2017 #11 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#5 Dear Julio in crossing the path of translation - I have found we speak a universal language called learning. There is a difference between planning and customizing . Here we take what we are given and find ways of transforming it for own learning. How we learn is either planning which equals the group or crafting which is individual.
We have largely lost the ability to craft because the 20th Century mindset is industrial - it is about giving us a product, a convenience, a consumption and a disposable society. Now look at how we consume information - there is little beauty in reading, little art in understanding, little imagination in personal innovation.
Quoting success today becomes the paranoia of writing the word "success" everywhere - yet the moment we were born success was granted to us - and that success can be written as the word LIFE. Success as a word is marketing like a photocopier, but the word failure is real human emotions when that marketing machine fails us. I would rather be human than a marketing machine.25/01/2017 #10 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#6 Dear @Ali Anani I have taken your suggestion and have made an amendment above - I have added the word WONDER - and it is block capitals because these are the errors that shape us, the bumps, bruises and cuts that leave their story and when a great friend notices, that great friend should be honoured even more greatly - and thus the word WONDER now appears as a honour to your suggestion - or as it now reads as another suggested WONDER :-) When I now think of the word WONDER, I think of you.25/01/2017 #9 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#7 Dear Lada the quote you picked is very resonant right now because I find personal branding to be such a tyranny and such a limitation. I created spectraneuron so I could personally get out of that straight jacket branding. The word branding comes from marking your cattle. Should not we who are open minded people shudder when we hear the word "HERD"?
The branding piece is actually flowing here https://www.bebee.com/producer/@cityvp/brands-hatch and here https://www.bebee.com/producer/@cityvp/integrated-mythology
In terms Victor Overmind, the first "brand" I created was Mark Zorro, then Emeri Gent and then Victor Overmind. Mark Zorro was created after I read Tom Peters Fast Company article "A Brand Called You" - I know that people's name are used as brands but as Nova Spivak says "people are not brands". So I thought why not be like that perfume on a shelf - do we really think that because a bottle of perfume has a human name on it that we are spraying that humanity on our body?
So it comes down to the tyranny of brand and what is the tyranny of brand but distrust. Brand is a trust mark but personal brand is a distrust mark - it says trust me because there is plenty to distrust in society. Distrust runs high - and personal branding extenuates distrust. So it comes down to "life today is not about who we really are..." because we cannot trust who we really are.
The one place where trust exists is within us and trust has no name other than as "human". If you look at the Spectraneuron above you will now encounter 14 Names - 14 bottles of perfume of which the Gray Learning is "CityVP Manjit". The question is what am I buying here - and it is not messages, or beliefs, or product or services - but the freedom not to buy, but to appreciate.25/01/2017 #8 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 Dear Gert I coined the term spectraneuron because everyone has neurons but the spectra is the visible light - so a metaphor for diversity (or range). The most important part of a spectrum is the invisible spectrum. We are not taught naturally to be horizontal or lateral, our neurons are often subject to our interests, and our interests our subject to the silo we are accustom to - so life has developed in verticals (of which hierarchy is simply a structural representation of how our neurons fire - a.k.a. conditioning). Now just being horizontal in our thinking approach can be conditioning also, so when I first set up my twitter accounts for spectraneuron, I was observing the thinking of others. That equals appreciation. When add in metacognition - I am not only thinking about how I think but in relationship to the range I discover through appreciation - which flows into the spectraneurons.25/01/2017 #7 Lada 🏡 PrkicThe human mind works in mysterious ways. And I am in awe of how your mind works as well as of the whole concept of Spectraneuron. I had to explore your previous articles on LinkedIn to better understand your learning journey and your online monikers, dear Victor Overmind a.k.a. Manjit, a conqueror of thought.
" …life today is not about who we really are, but what our brand is perceived to be….“
I am still reading those articles and try to comprehend their (and your) complexity. Am honoured that you think of my posts as worthy of your attention and learning process.25/01/2017 #4 Gert Scholtz@CityVP 🐝 Manjit True to your learning approach to beBee, this is a very worthwhile post giving the structure of your many interesting hives. It shows how beBee can be used to foster knowledge. A question: where does the name Spectraneuron come from? Thank you Manjit.25/01/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThe compendium I had been waiting for has arrived. And now I may need a rethink of my commenting strategy which seems haphazard at best and attend to the puniness of The Commenting Philosopher hive's contents which have been assembled in a slapdash manner.
I am simply impressed into this glimpse of how your mind organizes, @CityVP 🐝 Manjit
But then I just might continue to be fine with my current raison d'être - just cause. But boy do I admire the breadth of your structure.
- Producer19/01/2017Hive🐝Talk-Featuring World Honey Bee Day/Pamela L. Williamshttps://www.bebee.com/group/world-honey World Honey Bee Day This hive is to share information on Actual Honey Bees. Colony Collapse Disorder is the sudden death of a colony of Honey Bees. It is a global epidemic and there are many proposed...
Comments20/01/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#9 you are most welcome, @Franci Eugenia Hoffman.20/01/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Standing ovation for beBee @Franci Eugenia Hoffman,with so much ease she puts us all in the spotlights!!! Big thank YOU20/01/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#2 wow @Franci Eugenia Hoffman, such fantastic efforts!!! Thank YOU so much.
- Producer17/12/2016Hive Talk Special Feature - Universe, Space & Beyond/David Grinberghttps://www.bebee.com/group/universe-space-beyondUniverse, Space & Beyond The purpose of this hive is to share and discuss new and exciting science news about the Universe, Space & Beyond. What's "Beyond"? Good question. "Beyond" is what...
- Producer15/12/2016Honors Students and Fun Driving Footage hivesSince BeBee is in the startup phase, I decided to start searching for different hive types. Many already exist for a wide variety of subjects, but I failed to find ones for two topics that I am intrigued by: Honors Students and Fun Driving...
Comments15/12/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergHey Michael. Kudos on creating the new hives. I've shared this buzz on several related hives, including "Students" and "College" (combined 100k members), plus "Hive Talk" managed by fellow beBee ambassador @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman View moreHey Michael. Kudos on creating the new hives. I've shared this buzz on several related hives, including "Students" and "College" (combined 100k members), plus "Hive Talk" managed by fellow beBee ambassador @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman. Keep buzzing!
cc: @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee Close
- 09/12/2016beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG)beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG) https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee IS THE GROUP AND YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN. LET'S MAKE THIS THE LARGEST HIVE ON THE
- 08/12/2016@Donna-Luisa Eversley, @Don 🐝 Kerr @Jim Murray please join the all new hive:
right away and spread the word about this catch all hive. Thank, BenbeBee Irrelevant Group (BIG)beBee Irrelevant Group (BIG) https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee IS THE GROUP AND YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN. LET'S MAKE THIS THE LARGEST HIVE ON THE
- Producer14/11/2016Zombee, Buzz Off, & Wannabee (beBee Slang)Zombee: in beBee this refers to some bee that has been put out to rest and rises from the dead to come back and wreak havoc amongst us. They will try to eat your money, your brains, and anything else of yours that they can feed off of.Rowan, seen in...
Comments14/11/2016 #2 Ben PintoThank you @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. I really appreciate the share. I have since this put out a very serious article (with the exception of my usual way of trying to bring some happiness back in the world with a little humor at the end of the otherwise depressing piece) I tried to tag you and other but it wouldn't take my comment. I tried that 4 times and have given up for tonight. Unless you fee that Nine-Eleven and "9.1.1. Emergency" are merely a coincidence would you perhaps tag some people and share the it a few times. I am really frightened about what could happen exactly one month from now. I would love some feedback from some of our philosophers like yourself. I like beBee, but I am not very good at getting my stuff seen. #1
- 31/10/2016Does @prabhakar rajarapu know his stalking is a felony ? Is this known to @Javier 🐝 beBee @David B. Grinberg @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Phil Friedman
Comments25/10/2016 #3 Mohammed SultanJim Murry,you are absolutely right.Exposure to bebee home has the effect of creating readers awareness as they are more exposed to the title rather than the contents.Most of the readers would say "what is it" whether it's relevant or not..But when the contents are directed to specific hive you will not only enhance the reader's awareness but also arouse his or her interest 'saying "what of it".Here the buzz may have higher exposure and higher levels of readers share,
- 15/10/2016The 'Canine Companions' hive is buzzing these days - all are welcome to join and share photos of your best friends . Zanzi is really handy with her front paws - she was about 5 months old in this photo.
- Producer13/10/2016https://www.Not-A-Full-Primer-About-Hive-LinksHives are issued a link address by beBee and unless changed appear to retain the name of the hive at the end of the assigned link address, for example:"Quotes" would become:https://www.bebee.com/hive/quoteswhich also changed the capital 'Q' to a...
Comments16/10/2016 #17 Ben PintoDear David, I have the handicap of being an auditory reader which means that when I read I have to say every word in my mind's ear as opposed to the way most people read. Consequently everything social takes me three times as long. If I try skimming along I will mess things up. The amount of times that another's thought process goes off stream when reading is something I would gladly welcome if could read at a normal speed. I sometimes have to squeeze my eyelids tightly together during times of thinking. Other times I will look up and to the side to concentrate which is awkward when talking with someone.
#1616/10/2016 #16 David B. Grinberg#15 Unfortunately, I'm not a "tech guy" per se. Frankly, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to computer tech issues. Therefore, I should have read your "sweet honey" more closely before opening my big mouth. Thanks for your kind understanding, Ben, as I greatly value our online interaction. Plus, I never like to upset NYers, being that I used to be one myself!16/10/2016 #12 Ben PintoTo all, Just so we are clear, there are limitations to web addresses in the World Wide Web such as not allowing blank spaces. Many different marks whose 'computing' descriptions are more than one space in length. I find no fault with this or with any of the limitations that this causes social media channels to adopt in dealing with it.16/10/2016 #11 Ben Pinto@Javier 🐝 beBee, @Teresa Gezze and @John White, MBA, David misunderstood the post as I am not suggesting in any way or form that the hive link naming on beBee is at all in need of anything as tiny as a tweak. If it were an issue I would have posted this to 'WANNABEE' or in the case of a complaint to 'GRIPE, both of whom everyone should be following.16/10/2016 #8 Donna-Luisa EversleyHahaha@Ben Pinto ...you my friend have a way of making me laugh at your brain teasers... The things I overlook you find the meaning.. I have to come back.. The only answer I can think is Elaine is really sale or s'ale which can be a beer garden... Shop of ale... See my trend of thought.. 🍺🍺🍺have a beer on me and @Ben Pinto😊15/10/2016 #7 David B. GrinbergThank you for pointing this out @Ben Pinto. There's always room for improvement. Moreover, your constructive observations and questions are worthy of further consideration. Thanks for being a bee! The buzz is growing louder thanks to bees like YOU!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Teresa Gezze @John White, MBA15/10/2016 #5 Ben PintoThanks for playing @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman
1) hint: the negative image is also in the Pinto Rest Welcome banner
3) Correct again
4) 'quotes' upside down is 'satonb' (sat on b) - the thinker is sitting on the b. Which of the North America BEEs has a profile image of herself/himself as the thinker. Also one of the earliest hive builders in the Americas.
- Producer11/10/2016Hive Talk Special - Featuring "Sanctuary" owned by Irene HackettA Sanctuary, where people go for peaceful tranquility, Well Being and WellnessThere is no excuse for Verbal Abuse On and OfflineWhat we need is Nature and Sustainability - ideas for a better worldhttps://www.bebee.com/group/sanctuary Sanctuary...
- 10/10/2016I just shared a list of hives in the form of a buzz herein. Upon checking the image in the story I was able to blow it up on my smart phone. beBee has the best technology!!! Here are some other hive names including some that still need rudimentary work.
- 10/10/2016@Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman here is a list of my hives. I think once you go to them through a simple hive search you can get urls. Some of those that I have created are not yet in use or full use. Please feel free to interview me about any, especially about the logo insges like the one for quotes.
- Producer27/08/2016BEE rated movie to BROOD overGot Larvae?Here's a bee spell you can show your new hatchlings.Print the above and below images on the thickest paper your printer will take. Cut them out of the paper. Making sure that the bee body is always kept in the bottom half (the side...
Comments08/10/2016 #15 Ben Pinto@Ken Boddie This has a built-in soundtrack (fluttering sound) which you will find once you actually run the film. Beside of my fun with this, when one researches the origins of film, this will probably show up somewhere.
The most current version of this is created with two evident pieces and can be found in touristy little gift shops. Amongst the various moving images one will find an animal running as an example. #13
- Producer22/09/2016What Words Mean to Me: a new HiveI have just recently been trying to make “sense” of how words have taken on a significant difference when they are part of social media and then I read @Auroras Sima say in her interview with @Don Kerr: “It´s a paradox: The technical ability to...
Comments23/09/2016 #22 Sara Jacobovici#20 It's perfectly OK @Randy Keho to "just say" and that's one of the points of this discussion; what we say and what words we use to say it. Using quotes that inspire us to develop our original ideas or support or reinforce our original perspectives is one way to just say it. Always glad to see your contributions to the discussion Randy.23/09/2016 #19 Sara Jacobovici#18 I would venture to say @Pascal Derrien, that it's about 50% of all. I can not deny that we started our life relating and communicating non-verbally. We then developed the words to utter and put down on stone, paper, screens, that would communicate and express our thoughts and feelings. I think without our non-verbal maternal language, we wouldn't be able to interpret words. What do you think?23/09/2016 #16 Chas ✌️ Wyatt#15 @Sara Jacobovici, I thank you for tagging me, and although I love the song by Neil Young, "Words", I am actually more interested in the hive you started, "Tree of Life", and the reasons for that will become apparent at a later date. I was going to try and limit the hives I belong to, but, everytime I turn around there is some new hive that piques my interest for some reason, or another and I have already exceeded my self-imposed hive limitation. I have a lot on my plate right now with several unfinished projects, but, I appreciate your mention.22/09/2016 #10 Deb 🐝 HelfrichPerhaps the real saying needs to be that CONTEXT is King. The internet is a virtual smorgasbord and it is up to each of us to be the curator of our own experiences and that starts with being aware of the nutrients of meaning and significance within what we partake of.
A fantastic idea, @Sara Jacobovici, to share what speaks to us and to contextualize why it does so in order to dive deeper into meaning.22/09/2016 #9 David B. GrinbergKudos on the new hive, Sara (which I've shared on three other hives). You cited one of my favorite Einstein quotes @Sara Jacobovici. The full quote reads (for those unfamiliar with it):
"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
cc: @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman: a good feature for "Hive Talk"22/09/2016 #6 Aurorasa SimaI joined. Not having read the other comments yet a quick comment: I believe memes and to parts also quotes without self-written text, for instance on a site like twitter, have the meaning of the person who sees them only. The simplest example would be tweeting (when Bernie was still in the race) a critical meme of Clinton and winning 12 new Republican "friends". So I believe, yes, depending on the site or even on any site a quote or meme shared without context (supposed we say nobody analyzes the whole timeline) will be understood at the viewer´s discretion.
I just saw a SpongeBob identity theft 1-liner meme. A security expert will see a warning about identity theft, someone else will see a joke, a third might see a message that the poster is poor.22/09/2016 #4 Sara Jacobovici#2 Very thought provoking comment @Phillip Hubbell. I need to think about a couple of things. First, although I agree about the art of saying a great deal in a few words, I'm not sure that many words is necessarily a bad thing. Second, I think there is a distinction between complicating matters and complexities. Like I said, lots to think about. Thank you for your comment.
- 16/09/2016Universe, Space & BeyondUniverse, Space & Beyond Ready for a cosmic experience? The purpose of this hive is to share and discuss science news about the Universe, space and beyond. What's "beyond"? Good question. "Beyond" is what theoretically might be found inside and outside the quantifiable
- Producer13/09/2016Welcome to "Bee Social" HiveTo"beBee" or To beBee ...that is the question?Well friends, I'm sure by now you may have heard about a new social media platform called beBee. This social media site originates from Spain and has buzzed its way to the Top of my social media listing....
Comments13/09/2016 #6 Donna-Luisa EversleyHi Friends, here is my second post for this very 'Bee Social' Hive, the links to join are all within. This will be a few days of 'Bee Social' awareness and fun, hope you enjoy at your comfort :-)! @Phil Friedman View moreHi Friends, here is my second post for this very 'Bee Social' Hive, the links to join are all within. This will be a few days of 'Bee Social' awareness and fun, hope you enjoy at your comfort :-)! @Phil Friedman @Phillip Hubbell @Jim Murray @Jim 🐝 Cody @John White, MBA @🐝 Fatima Williams @Chas ✌️ Wyatt Ben @Ben Pinto @Renée 🐝 Cormier @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @David B. Grinberg @Michele Williams @Ivan Campos @Don 🐝 Kerr @Daniel Donachie @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Milos Djukic @Teresa Gezze @Laura Mikolaitis @Shelley Brown @Flávio Rodrigues Vieira @jesse kaellis @Ken Boddie Close
- Producer22/07/2016Hive Talk 10 - Meet the Beezers at "The Beezers Hive" - BYOBBefore sharing to a hive, please note if any special instructions in the hive description. 😳 😞 😟 😠 https://www.bebee.com/group/why-i-write Why I Write ...on social media. Please lead off with; I continue...
- Producer15/07/2016Hive Talk 9-Featuring Photochopped Bikini Shots https://www.bebee.com/group/photochopped-bikini-shots PhotoChopped Bikini Shots I don't always think clearly. It's a guy thing. Long ago I posted an article that was meant as a joke. The header image was my ugly mug Photoshopped onto a...
- Producer07/07/2016A BeBee Tips Library...Feel Free To Use Them AnytimeOne of the things I have been doing here on beBee is creating a series of tips that will help people get more out of their experience here or anywhere on social media.Being a marketer and blogger, I have written extensively about communications and...