- 20/07/2017Tidung Island ( Pulau Tidung ) has a tourist attraction known as the Bridge of Love. Located on the west side of pulau tidung, Love Bridge is the link between two islands, Tidung Besar Island and Tidung Kecil Island which separates the land. Its length is about 800 meters. Love Bridge is indeed one of the favorites in Tidung Island. At this location, visitors can wait for the sunset on the western horizon. The atmosphere of the sunset is so interesting to capture the moment together. http://kepulauan-seribu.com/pulau-tidung
- 19/07/2017Pulau Sepa Island tour of the Pulau Seribu islands that have a soft white sand and there are also hawksbill breeding, blue sea and green toska on the beach makes the island look exotic sepa. http://kepulauan-seribu.com/pulau-sepa
- Producer11/07/2017Travel Tips for your Niagara Falls | Canada Trip - 2017Niagara Falls is enthralled people hearts and imaginations of every traveler for long years and one of the most attractive honeymoon destinations. It is situated along with the international border between USA and Canada. While the largest of the...
- Producer05/06/2017Royal Island Resort ( Pulau Kelapa ) | Tour & Travel Pulau Seribu IslandRoyal Island Resort is located in the pulau seribu islands located west of pulau kelapa island, precisely at the western tip of Kelapa Island. This place is a semi resort that can be one of the best tourist destination for those of you who want...
Comments14/05/2017 #5 David B. GrinbergWhat a wonderful Mother's Day message, Matt, and a great example of beBee Live Buzz streaming video. Thanks for sharing your unique perspectives and important insights about the meaning of this special day. Moreover, I really enjoyed seeing the cool street festival outside beBee USA/HQ in lower Manhattan -- including the famous Wall Street Bull and the critically acclaimed "Defiant Girl" statue.
In essence, all the surrounding people in close proximity made me feel as if I were actually there too! And that's coming from a nostalgic native New Yorker. This is a great example of leveraging the free Live Buzz video feature, exclusive to beBee. I also tweeted the video via https://twitter.com/DBGrinberg for anyone who wants to RT.
The buzz is growing louder, Matt, can you hear it over all the noise in the Big Apple?
- Producer18/04/2017Pulau Bidadari Island | Travel Pulau Seribu Resort IslandTravel Pulau Bidadari Island closest to the city of Jakarta because the island has a mileage of about 30 minutes at about 15 km from Marina Ancol using the speed boat. Any departure to the island of Pulau Bidadari all gathered at the dock 15 around...
- Producer07/04/2017Pulau Sepa Island ResortPulau Sepa Island Resort has the distance of time in takes about 1 hour and a half from marina jakarta to the island of Sepa, every arrival of guests who come to the island will be greeted with a welcome drink, to quench your thirst during the...
- 01/04/2017When I travel anywhere I take loads of photos. Whilst at ISE2017 exhibition in Amsterdam, although it rained all week, I tagged the weekend on to go sightseeing and it snowed. Turned a pictureque city into a winter wonderland.
- Producer17/03/2017Danny Boy - Happy St. Patrick's Danny Boy is one of my favourite songs and synonymous for me with things Irish. The lyrics were written by an English lawyer, Frederick Weatherly, in 1910 and adapted from the original tune to the tune "Londonderry Air” in 1913. ...
Comments17/03/2017 #3 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHappy St. Patricks day @Lance 🐝 Scoular. May the luck of the Irish be with you. "May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face"
My brother in law has been a singer since his teens and he sings "Danny Boy" beautifully. I love the video, very nice!!17/03/2017 #1 Des WalshMy mother's favourite song - her party piece - Lance. and in the Irish tradition she "owned" it - i.e. it would have been the height of rudeness for anyone else to sing it when she was there. She also used to sing the drinking song The Cruiskeen Lawn, probably most famous from the Clancy Brothers - the chorus in Gaelic are embedded in my brain and I still can't translate them. http://www.metrolyrics.com/cruiskeen-lawn-lyrics-clancy-brothers.html
- Producer16/03/2017Happy St. Patrick's DayAccording to history St. Patrick died on March 17 thus we celebrate on this date.The celebration was never about getting drunk, it was about socializing, usually around music or storytelling and of course drinking green beer and eating a meat and...
- Producer14/03/2017Pulau Pantara Resort - Travel Kepulauan Seribu Island JakartaPulau Pantara Resort vacation to the island tourists can enjoy the beauty of the sea is clean with blue and greenish sand smooth and soft and also has a large cottages and beautiful coral reefs in the island Pantara. With a snorkeling and diving...
- 17/02/2017Pulau Putri Island is the only island in the Pulau Seribu Islands that have Refining Freshwater and also the only island that has facilities Tunnel Aquarium, Glass Bottom Boat and Waterboom mini. Putri Island Tourism Travelers will be greeted his arrival with traditional music and dance of Bali. #pulauputriPULAU PUTRI | Wisata Pulau Seribu Pulau Putri adalah salah satu pulau dari Kepulauan Seribu yang dikelola sebagai sebuah Resort, Pulau Putri mempunyai berbagai Fasilitas yang sudah...
- Producer09/02/2017Reflections - Holidays December 2016 This is a late post considering the pile of work on a 3 week holiday 🤗 🤗 🤗I start my buzz reiterating my beBee lesson"In giving we receive; In receiving we learn; In learning we grow. "Fatima WilliamsMy trip back home has been...
Comments10/02/2017 #15 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#13 Thank you @Mohammed Sultan All I can say is I'm blessed to meet real people here on beBee.
Life is undoubtedly a blessing created by each individual next to us.
The humor part must be from my dad. He had the skills of a situp comedian as he could never stand with that glass in his hand. #beBeesforever10/02/2017 #13 Mohammed Sultan@Fatima Williams -Your wisdom at an early age may safely held you as a pattern.Your common sense to comfort everybody may also qualify you as a "safety valve" which releases life pressure.Connecting dots on beBee and comforting people with so much humor is very much appreciated.You are really very bountiful,Fatima.10/02/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThe 21st Century should be the Century of Life, just as the 20th Century was the Century of Death. We are nearly 20 years into this century and we are still having trouble bringing everyone into the 21st Century. This buzz is simply buzzing with life and deserves to be called 21st Century. Yes I know that one of the things that you miss is your late father, but all fathers want to be proud of their daughters and see them full of life - you have done your father proud Fatima - and you have honored his legacy.09/02/2017 #4 Deb 🐝 Helfrich❤ Happy month of Love as the world calls it ❤ !
Of course, we should have an officially designated month of love for humanity. Why not a quarter of love? You have started the petition, dearest @🐝 Fatima G. Williams View more❤ Happy month of Love as the world calls it ❤ !
Of course, we should have an officially designated month of love for humanity. Why not a quarter of love? You have started the petition, dearest @🐝 Fatima G. Williams
My sense of deja ecrit is tingling with that quote I dreamed up. I think it says a lot. Close
- 23/01/2017Travellers Beach Resort Pulau Seribu Jakarta is the only island tours and beach resort located in Jakarta. This beach resort located in the Thousand Islands cluster, Jakarta bay. Many Thousand Island beach tourist activity that can be done include: Water sport (Jetski, Banana boat, Canoe, Snorkeling, Diving) Fishing, Beach Volley, playing in the sand, swim at the beach, sunbathing. In addition to the activity on the shore, has recreation facilities located in resorts, such as; Table tennis, basketball court, volleyball court, tennis courts, cycling, and so forth. http://kepulauan-seribu.com
- Producer18/01/2017Pulau Seribu Islands Jakarta - Jakarta Tourism assortment IslandTravel Pulau Seribu Islands are well known to foreign tourists who come to Jakarta for a vacation to the Thousand Islands. All departures island of thousand of Marina Ancol Jakarta, each distinct departure dock because each island has a pier and...
- Producer04/01/201710 Tips to Book Cheap Flights That You Probably Didn’t Know AboutYou might already be familiar with some of these tips to find cheap flights on the Internet, but others are not as well known -because they are a bit more technical- and trust us when we say that they can save you some big bucks when booking your...
Comments01/01/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI like to reflect on the pagan origin of January with the two faced God called Janus symbolic not of hypocrisy but past and future and beginnings and ends. Even in Christianity, the Roman in Roman Catholicism is worth exploring, as is the role of Constantine in adding the symbol of the Sun to Christian life, hence today is Sunday.
A dip into the ancient is one way I can think about January but there is elements in popular culture that I can meditate upon in our personal modernity.
When I was 14 a song called January hit #1 in the British pop charts, the song was by Pilot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsU3H9TZ_M and it is actually about how time flies and already it has been more than 40 January's have passed since this song's release. We talk to time as if it is a human quality that hears us, but it is an intelligent reflection, because we are afforded the time to hear life.
- Producer31/12/2016HNYIt is a good time to connect the acronym "HNY" for Happy New Year with the word "HONEY". CityVP Manjit 30th December 2016I wish everyone much honey. As New Years go - you alone can decide which one is going to be happy. Moreover you alone can...
Comments02/01/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#17 Dear @Dean Owen I will be kicking the groove on Saturday January 28th 2016 HNY-Zhonggou style. Your comment also inspired me to add an opening paragraph to my post at LinkedIn called "Perpetual Inventory". Life for me is a freeform celebration, with the spice of meaning added in from time to time to change up its dance and flow. Much Honey to You.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/perpetual-inventory-cityvp-manjit02/01/2017 #17 Dean OwenJust recovering from the New Year celebrations and will hopefully be fully recovered in time for the next, and bigger HNY celebrations which happen to occur here in just under a month! HNY @CityVP 🐝 Manjit View moreJust recovering from the New Year celebrations and will hopefully be fully recovered in time for the next, and bigger HNY celebrations which happen to occur here in just under a month! HNY @CityVP 🐝 Manjit! Close01/01/2017 #16 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#15 I only understood why my parents were so absolute in their over-protection of us when we lived in a similiar environment, but now I look back and realize what they protected us from. My mom and her best friend used to share duties taking their babies to the clinic - neither could afford time off work but also knew the visit to the clinic was a good thing for the health of the new borns.
One mother gave absolute love and the other absolute protection. Two babies in the same pram yet living in two different environments. A toxic and dangerous environment can lay waste to the best intentions and create exceptions also. As my mom's best friend gave her boy all that she could give him, he eventually grew up and expanded his network of love. A network of love in a dangerous neighbourhood is something my mother kept us away from.
Eventually, the baby was given absolute love became the leader of one of the two notorious gangs in our town, while we managed to find a way out and now fully appreciate who made the sacrifice so we could be sparred. Today, the baby that shared a pram with me is institutionalized, strangely in the off-spring that emanated from his philandering ways is a daughter who is an incredible woman, who loves her grandmother with such love, that she is the gift that came out of this mess - and she is the one who offers protection to that son's mother.
The only places I have read about compassion for jerks is either in the Bible (turning the other cheek) or in quotes about Buddha about not accepting the "gift". We can even forget what it was like growing up in toxic environments but it is rare to get protection from that, and I am thankful for that good fortune. I have no idea about life's hardships other than watching from a bubble where my parents who took all the blows.01/01/2017 #13 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#12 Dear Franci, I personally cannot have an intelligent relationship with happiness if I do not at the same time have a sensitive relationship with sadness. The attitude I prefer is equanimity and then the flow of positive and negative are in relationship to that. How can we seek biological balance within us if we cannot sense our own equanimity.
If someone is being a jerk then we can choose a compassionate response, which is a positive attitude, or we can return our own being or self to equanimity - where we neither view that response as good or bad and then we don't pick it up and take it with us.
Why stockpile happiness like inventory when any positive balance may trigger unintended consequences - and from a state of equanimity, the positive and the negative are both valuable - the positive flows through us without imbalancing our internal hormones and the negative flows around us as our mind, spirit and body maturing our personal resilience.
The three relationships equanimity produce are the one's which we as human beings do value :
HARMONY with life outside of ourselves and HEALTH with life inside of ourselves. The multiplication of that is not a forced construct, it is an organic emergence - we emerge naturally. Yet I am a million miles from that reality sometimes - and I have proof of that - I can see it in the evolution of my own words and in the flowering of what we all call HOME. cc @Aurorasa Sima31/12/2016 #11 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#10 Awww Dear @CityVP 🐝 Manjit You and few other beBees are one of the reasons I love beBee. My heart skips a beat for you guys. Do you know what that means. That's the bond I have built here. I hear people say this world is this and that. I tell you this world is what we make it. You and me and all the awesome people around us make this amazing world. Wishing everyone here an amazing 2017 and all the happiness in the world.
I am in debt to beBee for I realise I don't need anything else when I love myself and the people around me.
Happiness and Happy new year 201731/12/2016 #10 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#5 Dear Fatima, you are the sweetest of all and I absolutely mean that. I don't think of honey as love, I think of honey as nature. The nature of honey is not questioned by a Honey Bee, but when it comes to real honey in nature, human beings are thieves. We steal their nectar and then replace those hives with sugar water. Then we take that natural honey and we industrialize it for mass consumption, and the end product that gets served is no more different to highly processed sugar - the nutrients, the richness of honey squandered by the mindset of the industrial age. It is not a question of who loves honey, but if we did love honey, how do we do that by respecting the nature of honey? Is honey golden because it is honey or because it sounds like money? As a tribal and communal being I wish you Much Honey!!! May you be as sweet as you are today on 31st December as you were on 30th December, in certain parts of the world it is already New Years right now. It is not the years that pass which is much honey, it is you and you knowing your own life and nature. I admire your fundamental nature, thus why I think of you as the sweetest of all.31/12/2016 #9 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 Dear Deb, the online space is indeed the learning fields and whether one is flying, sitting or waggling - all of this is a part of the learning experience. The reality of humanity which is not the reality of actual bee's is that we are generally a superstitious bunch - superstition has stitched its way through human time and life. The human mind that is progressing into the future is learning from its fundamental nature of being an animal and also from its unique ability to recognize the machine. We are animal in our instinct and emotions, but we are a complex organic machine which apparently resulted from accident. I am not too fussed about the origins of our design, but I do know it relates to what it is and how we learn. The origins of learning is what unites us. Much honey to you whether the honey is years, months, days or operates in seconds and much honey from the "learning fields".31/12/2016 #8 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#3 Wishes in return Milos. One thing I learned this holiday season at beBee is from the greetings I saw expressed by Russian HNY bee's. One of their wishes Happy New Godom. When I looked at what the translation of Godom was, I learned that the Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union had banned Christmas - and as a result New Year celebrations became the big thing. What that has shown me is that a government can take away Christmas but no government can take away this desire for human beings to want to celebrate the beginning of new life at this time of the year. If HNY isn't in part a metaphor for rebirth, then what is it?31/12/2016 #7 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#2 The best to you Aurorasa. The way I look at HNY, it is not 2017 that has much honey, it is always in the here and now - this is what is the greatest distinction between being human and being a bee is - the metaphorical bee is a human being first, and that is who you are.
- Producer31/12/2016ANTHEM OF NEW YEAR. A TUNE OF JOVIALITY!Earth is being created at its initial state A mere mass of gases, in a severe twisted stage Endure severe pangs; translate in melodious song it sang In a passage of time, it eventually evolve to usher lives From unicellular to...
- 31/12/2016My dear Bees, as time is a mental illusion I wish you moments full of consciousness and happiness, shared happiness as possible.
HAPPY 2017!!! VAMOSSSSS... 🎉 🚀
Comments01/01/2017 #19 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#17 I know what I am thinking, we need the vertical in order to do the horizontal unless we improvise. I will spare the innuendo by focusing on the question, how many people lose their virginity during the so called "holiday season".
At 6am this morning I am the only vertical thing in our home, because everyone else stayed up to wish each other a happy new year and now are completely konked out.
Thankfully there is no one in my home that over handles cheer, and I know some uncles that are horizontal due to too much cheer and not sleep. To the absolute drunk I never say HNY, I simply give a look which says "beware of the alcoholic". We put that sign up for dogs, why not alchies?31/12/2016 #13 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 Why not now 🤔
I take the cheese of Aurorasa and the Wine of Mamen and I come to the conclusion that fine wine and cheese can age with quality.
The Sweetspot of Aging with Time
http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/food/article/Does-cheese-age-like-a-fine-wine-805212.php View more#4 Why not now 🤔
I take the cheese of Aurorasa and the Wine of Mamen and I come to the conclusion that fine wine and cheese can age with quality.
The Sweetspot of Aging with Time
Manchego Cheese and Spanish Wines
Philosophically however, while time is vertical, flow is horizontal because the best of our life is on our own horizon, which is both timeless and never ending in possibilities. May our metaphors be greater and our wisdom see the honey of higher purpose and life. Of course time is vertical, like a blog it will simply roll on and on, until the last tissue of our life.
Wishing you Much HNY as we each age .... Close
Comments31/12/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitHaving an emergent big picture vision is my backdrop to living one day at a time, which is more than just writing a page of life, for it is in the writing that we find ourselves - for all the truth that emerges from us our found in our own paragraphs - and then it is a case of the capacity of our own wisdom to recognize all that truth within us that is weighed down by the myths we entertain and the self-limiting beliefs that serve us to either avoid that truth, or the cowardice thta stops us from being that truth - not the truth of value judgement, but the truth of our being that is greater than any words can express - to live that which is great within us or at least know we touched it before we depart in this temporal journey and organic contract that is life.