- 15/02/2017Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, first hotel in Europe to house three restaurants recognised by the Coveted Michelin AwardFour Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, first hotel in Europe to house three restaurants recognised by the Coveted Michelin Awardwww.traveldailynews.com PARIS - Following the announcement of the 2017 Michelin Guide, the restaurants Le Cinq, Le George and L'Orangerie at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris have collectively been crowned with a total of five Michelin stars, making the acclaimed...
- Producer08/02/2017Future Trends in the Hospitality Industry: Millennials and Social Media RuleFor the longest time, the hospitality industry has been this stable, undisturbed market where progress is steady and revenue is pouring in consistently, year in and year out. Big names keep on getting bigger, widening their breadth, tightening their...
- 23/01/2017Join CRM ASIA - India's Most Influential Professional Certification Training Courses. Visit for more details: http://bit.ly/2jSaX8G
- Producer17/01/2017Freewheeling !!!Before I launch into this piece I should perhaps fill readers in with a few details on how management works in our household.Management here rises each day 5.30am and I watch through slitted eyes, feigning sleep as she ponders whether to a) don her...
Comments04/02/2017 #17 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI do believe management was under no illusions as to your 'free-wheeling' abilities :-) I'm guessing she knew you'd have been hitching a ride on the next wagon should you actually had to go 'cross-country'. Though I was ready for you to tell us that after lunch you had to make the return trip...uphill. hahaha...That would have been a punch is the 'leader's' bread-basket!19/01/2017 #14 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWe now know why management makes the big bucks. A keen ability to match workers with their current skillset. This was one tremendously breezy read, @Paul Walters. I felt the wind thru my hair the entire read down the page....
I am now wondering just how I can full-fat-milk people for much money while taking all the effort out of their weekend adventures....this is one genius genus of vacation business concepts.19/01/2017 #13 Sarah Elkins#11 Oh yes, @Paul Walters, when you get to Montana we'll get outside for some fun outdoorsy stuff. If you're here in summer, we'll take a leisurely float on the Missouri River in our kayaks, accompanied by a cooler with beer and gin/tonic, and yummy snacks. Just let me know when you choose to hit the mountains as a break from your tropical paradise!18/01/2017 #11 Paul Walters#10 @Sarah Elkins Thanks for that. I seriously have to get to Montana it looks simply gorgeous and if I do happen to get there you could take me skiing , gentle slopes please and all downhill if you wouldnt mind. Thanks for stopping by and please remember the article was full of hyperbole ... I do exercise...I mean I did get up this morning !18/01/2017 #10 Sarah ElkinsThat's my kind of ride, @Paul Walters! And I could have used something like that on Sunday, instead of the downhill skiing I did. Not at all the same thing, not at all relaxing. My leg workout a few days before set me up for disaster on Sunday. I had to step after every couple of turns to lean forward and stop my thighs from burning. So. Much. Pain. It took two of those runs before my legs loosened up and I was able to enjoy myself. Of course, at least I wasn't trying to ski uphill!17/01/2017 #8 Kevin PashukThoroughly enjoyable read Paul.. I must commend you on your negotiation skills that let you stay home whilst the senior management goes out to exercise.
As for the bike ride? My wife and I did a similar thing in Hawaii... 30 km of coasting. Almost as good as the other type of 'bike' riding I do... which involves a motor and leather jacket.17/01/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherAh, how I enjoyed this story @Paul Walters! Kudo's to management, she sounds extremely fit... I could take lessons from her but 5am is too early for me? The coffee beans, uhm, no thanks on this end either! Wait a sec, if you peddled downhill to get to your destination, didn't you have to peddle uphill to get back? Glad you had a good time and never rule out the Tour De France! :))
- Producer04/01/2017Future Trends in the Hospitality Industry: Millennials and Social Media RuleFor the longest time, the hospitality industry has been this stable, undisturbed market where progress is steady and revenue is pouring in consistently, year in and year out. Big names keep on getting bigger, widening their breadth, tightening their...
Comments04/01/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichLots of interesting assessments, @Judy Caroll. I would think any destination-tye resort would want to get in on the beBee phenomenon early. We are a travel essay hungry crowd and an easy place to source some really top quality writers who could rather easily be enticed to sample a package in exchange for waxing verbose. In fact, I'm completely available to help out any place in the Pacific Northwest looking for a thoughtful write-up....
- 14/11/2016Check out my new Blog Post about - the future of foodAgricultural Revolution in a Shipping Container – High Tech Turn Key Solution for Food Insecurity and Safetyjanegrueber.com The most difficult challenge facing humanity is not devising solutions to the energy crisis or climate crisis or population crisis; rather, it is bringing stories or narratives of the human...
- 07/05/2016Vagas de emprego no SHERATON HOTEL
CONFERENCE & BANQUETING Operations Manager
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
CHEF DE PARTIE
Comida e bebida MEMBROS DA EQUIPE
Armazene o depositário
CONTINENTAL / pratos INTERCONTINENTAL COOK & CHEF
GERENTE DE CONTAS
BANQUETE Executivo de Vendas
BANQUETE DE VENDAS COORDENADOR
CASINO F & B BAR CAPITÃO
Director Adjunto do Front Office
CASINO & F & B Gerente de chão
CASINO F & B BAR SUPERVISOR
CASINO F & B WASHER
PART-TIME Guest Relations ASSISTENTE
WARDER PRIMEIROS SOCORROS
EMPREGADA FLOOR ASSISTENTE
Os serviços de limpeza COORDENADOR
ATENDENTE DE QUARTO
O pessoal de segurança
Estrangeiros / Tradutores Internacionais e professores de línguas
GERENTE DE RESERVA
terapeuta de beleza
MASSEUR / GIST MASSA
ASSISTENTE DE MARKETING
o assessor de marketing
ANALISTA DE NEGÓCIOS
operador de computador
EXPERT SERVIÇO DE INTERNET
processo de aplicação, por favor envie-nos os seus documentos por e-mail:
2). Foto recente
3). Cópia do passaporte
- 23/10/2016New Job Program for Transgender PeopleCalifornia Restaurants Launch Nation's First Transgender Jobs Programwww.npr.org The unemployment rate for transgender people is double that of the general population. A new program aims to change that. It's all because of a trans woman who's employed trans people for...
- Producer13/10/2016Future Trends in the Hospitality Industry: Millennials and Social Media RuleFor the longest time, the hospitality industry has been this stable, undisturbed market where progress is steady and revenue is pouring in consistently, year in and year out. Big names keep on getting bigger, widening their breadth, tightening their...
- 10/10/2016Thinking of staying at an Airbnb or VRBO on your next trip? Read this insightful article from @Trent Selbrede first.Warning! Staying In A Vacation Rental (Airbnb, VRBO, Flipkey, HomeAway)? Read this first!www.linkedin.com The sharing economy is great, right? People can now rent an extra room, a couch, or even a mansion. It's a way for property owners to make extra money and a way for travelers to save money and...
- 05/10/2016Check Out My First eBook - it's Free
Top 5 Desserts - a grab-and-go book for dessert lovers
Finally, delicious desserts that have No refined sugar, flour or dairy -Welcome to Recipes of My Home – Download your Free Top 5 Dessert Recipes eBook Herejanegrueber.com Local, Organic, Sustainable Healthy Recipes and Information for Living A Life Well...
- 30/09/2016AccordHotels' new concept!Meet Jo&Joe;, AccorHotels' new brandhospitality-on.com French hotel group AccorHotels unveiled a new, innovative concept: Jo&Joe. The economy brand was designed to meet the expectations of Millennials, with 50 properties set to open by...
- 25/08/2016New Blog Post: Stop Wasting Food - 7 Strategies for Reducing Waste at HomeRecipes of My Home: Stop Wasting Food - 7 Tips to Reduce Food Waste at Homerecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
- 22/08/2016Cool as A Cucumber
New Blog Post + Recipe by Carolyn Herriot, Grower of IncrEdibles!Recipes of My Home: On the Farm: Cooling Cucumber Saladrecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
- 05/08/2016We spent a couple of wonderful days at Steigenberger Maslak all thanks to @ULKU KIZILKAYA and rest of the crew. Thank you so much, and we will be back for sure! :)
- 01/08/2016Blog - Evolution Distribution. Hotel's solutionswww.blog.evolutiondistribution.com Evolution latest news, best practices and tips in hotel marketing, hotel distribution and revenue...
- Producer14/07/2016Are you ready for one of the best festivals of the year? Boomtown Fair is coming soon!About BoomTown FairAs the name says, BoomTown Fair is a festival so big and so well done that you can now call it a town. It sounds simple but the only simple thing about BoomTown is having the most amazing time. At beBee we feel BoomTown Fair’s...
- Producer08/07/2016Buy Hospitality & Tourism Properties in India*Indian Government has relaxed FDI rules in large amount of Sectors *PM Modi confirmed a comprehensive Liberalization of rules on FDI *He said India's Economy will be the most open in the World Investors who wish to Invest/Buy the...
- Producer04/07/2016Contest Idea: Hotelmatch.comA guest decision to choose a hotel more than another is influenced by several different factors. Location, amenities, price, F offering, online reviews, etc.Almost anything that composes the hotel customer experience is part of the purchasing...
- Producer24/06/2016VIDEO STAR WARS Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios DebutsOn Friday, June 17, 2016, the STAR WARS Galactic Spectacular fireworks show debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. The STAR WARS Galactic Spectacular includes state-of-the-art projection effects, dynamic lighting, lasers and...
- Producer22/06/2016The Future of OTA Loyalty ProgramsOnline Travel Agents (OTAs) are known as an effective distribution channel for hotel rooms, but with more major hotel brands pushing direct bookings in an effort to reduce commissions paid out to agents– this leaves OTAs searching for the next...
Comments23/06/2016 #1 Elizabeth HarrisI would put a thought into how to create loyalty regarding the hotel industry. With a hotel chain maybe it is easier, but what about the other hotels? It would be interesting to read an article specializing on costumer fidelity on these. Great article @Mark Ross-Smith
- Producer17/06/2016Circle of DiversityAs Innkeeper owner it's my pleasure to meet everyone that come through the door of Lady Neptune Bed & Breakfast Inn with love and affection . I meet people from all over the world who at anytime my ask for an extended stay and always do our best...
- Producer15/06/2016Marriott International Announces Brand Endorsement of Protea Hotels in AfricaAfter a first move, buying Protea Hotels in 2014, Africa's largest & leading hotel group, with more than 10,000 rooms and over 100 managed and franchised properties in 8 african countries; Marriott International announced today the rebranding of...
- Producer13/06/2016Bon Appetite. Of Course, That’s If You Know What You’re Eating!Last week I was invited to lunch by a former client to one the city's more 'fashionable' restaurants. The experience convinced me that these eateries compete with each other in crafting their menus, to the point where the...
Comments30/01/2017 #14 Todd JonesWell done (no pun intended. Well, ok, maybe a little...) Paul! I am glad to hear that you did not make the mistake of sending the meal back to the kitchen. Having worked in a restaurant as a kid, I've witnessed all kinds of unspeakable atrocities perpetrated against the food of picky diners.
Greatpost!04/12/2016 #13 Don 🐝 Kerr"The delicate parchment pages of the menu were no doubt hand crafted from Nile bulrush stems, rolled flat on the thighs of Egyptian virgins." I sat drinking my morning coffee laughing right out loud while my kids and wife watched me with curiosity - I am not given to laughing out loud at breakfast. Cracked me up completely @Paul Walters On behalf of my family, thanks for getting the day off to a bright start. Now I am off to Loblaws to suss out some hummingbirds!13/06/2016 #3 Dean Owen#2 I do not crave nouvelle cuisine or molecular gastronomy, but I do crave a cassoulet served in a large clay dish, or a huge pot of bouillabaisse, or a nice confit de canard, or a risotto con Parmigiano-Reggiano served in the wheel. Give me a dollop over a delicately hand plated meal any day.13/06/2016 #2 Daniel AndersonFun article @Paul Walters. I myself have scowled at the introduction of 'foam' and 'deconstructed' meals. However, that all said the fact that chefs take pride in the visual element of your meal shouldn't really come as a shock. Unbeknown to most consumers the eating experience really is gauged as much smell and visual as it is taste. Presentation is a huge part of our food and drink culture and I see little harm in it regardless of the size of the meal... Well unless it's foam....13/06/2016 #1 Dean Owen"The titillation turned out to be a minuscule scallop diligently performing backstroke in a shallow puddle of colourful jus, topped with a 'crafted' sprig of something green." - "A brace of Bolivian humming birds, flash seared and arranged playfully on a bed of wilted Laotian high mountain grass, drizzled with a hint of larks vomit," Classic Walters!
Hospitality+ 400 buzzes
Hospitality refers to the relationship between a guest and a host, wherein the host receives the guest with goodwill, including the reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers. Louis, chevalier de Jaucourt describes hospitality in the Encyclopédie as the virtue of a great soul that cares for the whole universe through the ties of humanity.