- Producer02/12/2016How is the new year in Portugal: tips and curiositiesAre you planning a trip to Portugal in December and do you want to know how is the new year there?So, we'll give you some tips on places to spend New Year's Eve in Portugal and tell you some local curiosities! The country has become an increasingly...
- 30/11/2016This map of every pub in the UK is somewhat reassuringi.reddituploads.com
- 30/11/2016Barcelona, Spain - Placa de Catalunya at night.
- 29/11/2016California Screamin' roller coaster at Disney's California Adventure Resort at Disneyland, California. http://www.familytravelescapades.com/disney-california-adventure-top-10/
- 28/11/2016The skyline of my hometown, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- 26/11/2016The ruins of Mesa Verde, Colorado, USA
- 23/11/2016Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party Review for Dads | Family Travel Escapadeswww.familytravelescapades.com Dads, if you are going to Walt Disney World during Christmas season, read Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party Review for Dads for tips and what to...
- Producer22/11/2016Snapshots of Madrid - The Temple of DebodDashing around a city as frenetic as Madrid it's hard for something or other not to catch your attention. The Spanish capital is full of so much light and energy I often find myself stopping to take a photo or two. So, I'll share a few pictures as...
- Producer20/11/2016The Great China RoadtripThe Plan A team of six people, three guys and three gals, will leave Shanghai on 31st March for a one month roadtrip covering around 10,000km. Lead Car: 2010 Mazda MX5 Support Car: A well worn Toyota Landcruiser ...
Comments23/11/2016 #43 Dean Owen#38 lol, had thought about breaking it up but kind of wanted to see how a looong form buzz would do, and was happy for readers just to scroll through the photos. Didn't expect people to read it all but am blown away that many have. India has to be done! Perhaps in 2018. With you and @Sushmita, we already have half the team!22/11/2016 #40 debasish majumderwhat an amazing post @Dean Owen! i vicariously enjoy the beauty and bounty being offered by the nature and the number of countries you so vividly depict, as if i am experiencing the vicinity of the concern land by myself. here lies your exquisite quality to render your post so eloquently, as if the readers are attached immensely by your renditions as if their own experience. kudos to your excellent expression. thank you very much for such wonderful share.22/11/2016 #38 Praveen Raj GullepalliWhoa there Dean! That's the Great Wall O China of blogs right there! And am on a crawl! A saga. An epic adventure by any means. A rolling travelogue in pics and words. There! Am outta words now. Gotta come back to it a couple more times though. (After thought: Couldn't you have broken it into a four part series mate ;) ?) So when's that Indian road trip happenin? Am with you on the Southern leg of it...Hyderabad and further South to the subcontinental tip...giddyip giddyip!22/11/2016 #34 Dean Owen#30 That is travel bee @Amour Setter, and I expect that was her R8 after she sold everything to travel the world. Not seen her on beBee recently. I think she is busy in her new job. Anyway, I know you have had the same issue and @Federico Álvarez San Martín is working on it.22/11/2016 #33 Dean Owen#29 It read just fine Lisa. I'm deep South of China right now exploring some more, this time using the incredible fast train network. Not as much fun, but fun is fun and a flower is a flower. Pretty bad internet where I am so won't be on much this week, but will report back with coverage in the coming weeks.22/11/2016 #31 Sushmita Thakare Jain@Dean Owen I opened your post and when encountered the post was such a long read thought of just scanning through it and reading later, but man this travel adventure couldn't let me go! I am so glad you shared this it's an amazing adventure which teleported me your images are lovely and thank you for not making the post short it would have lost its beauty. Sharing your adventure ahead dear 😊 . Keep exploring and buzzing ✌22/11/2016 #29 Lisa Gallagher#16 I deleted my second comment, it didn't read as I wanted. It was supposed to read, this is what's great about Social Media beBee in particular... we get to see the real world through the lens of others and their stories. We get to know people from around the globe thanks to all the interaction we have on beBee!22/11/2016 #28 Sarah ElkinsI loved the entire adventure, @Dean Owen; and my favorite quote was right near the beginning (maybe because I have a similar relationship with my sibs): "I am looking forward to seeing the culture shock and to testing his appetite for unusual gastronomic delights." Perfect.21/11/2016 #26 Dean Owen#25 Oh, one more thing Paul-sensei. I am having technical difficulties sharing your blogs to the Cafe beBee Facebook page. A picture from a different article appears on the post each time (that picture of Amour Setter and the Audi R8). The beBee team are working on it.
- 20/11/2016Bee Stories In EnglishBee Stories In English Please feel free to share your personal stories. Share stories that relate to life, travel, lessons, tragedies, morals, humor etc... Stories with photos and videos are welcome! *This is a diverse hive* If you are new to beBee please check out the
- 19/11/2016Magic Kingdom's Main Street Station at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- 18/11/2016The rear door of St. Edward's Church in Stow on the Wold, England, J.R.R. Tolkien's inspiration for the Gates of Moria.
- 16/11/2016Good news for an excellent hotel!The Hotel Royal Evian receives the prestigiouswww.traveldailynews.com In an announcement by Matthias Fekl, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French nationals abroad, the Hotel Royal Evian this year received the highest distinction in the 5-star hotel category by becoming one of the 23...
- 15/11/2016🏆Fière d'être vatelienne!!🏆
Vatel vient d'être élue comme étant la meilleure école en Management Hôtelier du monde lors des Worldwilde Hospitality Award 🎉🎉
- 16/11/2016Massive congratulations to the EHL Alumni Olivia Byrne "London's youngest hotelier" for her well-deserved award of "Best Professional Success" at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2016 !
- 15/11/2016We had a chance to have a day trip to Cinque Terre in August 2016. We visited five beautiful historic villages. We mostly traveled between villages by train. Travel with me by subscribing https://goo.gl/RX2L1kA day at Cinque Terre in Italy We had a chance to have a day trip to Cinque Terre in August 2016. We visited five beautiful historic villages. We mostly traveled between villages by...
- 14/11/2016St Johns Antigua | Family Travel Escapadeswww.familytravelescapades.com St Johns Antigua was our favorite stop on the Disney Wonder Southern Caribbean Cruise. Read on, enjoy our photos, and see...
- 07/05/2016Vagas de emprego no SHERATON HOTEL
CONFERENCE & BANQUETING Operations Manager
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
CHEF DE PARTIE
Comida e bebida MEMBROS DA EQUIPE
Armazene o depositário
CONTINENTAL / pratos INTERCONTINENTAL COOK & CHEF
GERENTE DE CONTAS
BANQUETE Executivo de Vendas
BANQUETE DE VENDAS COORDENADOR
CASINO F & B BAR CAPITÃO
Director Adjunto do Front Office
CASINO & F & B Gerente de chão
CASINO F & B BAR SUPERVISOR
CASINO F & B WASHER
PART-TIME Guest Relations ASSISTENTE
WARDER PRIMEIROS SOCORROS
EMPREGADA FLOOR ASSISTENTE
Os serviços de limpeza COORDENADOR
ATENDENTE DE QUARTO
O pessoal de segurança
Estrangeiros / Tradutores Internacionais e professores de línguas
GERENTE DE RESERVA
terapeuta de beleza
MASSEUR / GIST MASSA
ASSISTENTE DE MARKETING
o assessor de marketing
ANALISTA DE NEGÓCIOS
operador de computador
EXPERT SERVIÇO DE INTERNET
processo de aplicação, por favor envie-nos os seus documentos por e-mail:
2). Foto recente
3). Cópia do passaporte
- Producer13/11/2016#385 I LOVE YOU To all the mothers of children who where taken from this earth. I LOVE YOU because I LOVE your child as well. Remember they are with me, like all the flowers in Heaven around me. Now take this to your grave, never forget, THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU...
- Producer11/11/2016The Changing Face of the Madrid RestaurantA not so long while ago, a restaurant in Madrid could be opened and made a success of simply on the basis of food, tables and chairs. The formula was, throw in a few Spanish tapas favourites and stock up on Mahou and wines and hey presto. These were...
- 11/11/2016#EHL launches unique #MBA in #Hospitality with high #digital component.EHL Expands Its Academic Offering to Include a New Highly Flexible MBA in Hospitality | Business Wirewww.businesswire.com Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), the world’s leading institution in hospitality management education, will be offering a new...