- 11/12/2016I met a hot tub dealer.
She had spas for sale that were always a perfect 60 degrees in the corners. I said, "that's cold!" She tried to sell me a wooden hot tub thst looked like a big whiskey barrel, telling me that it was 360 degrees all of the way around at a price that wouldn't 'kill you.'
Finally I told her that I made custom-to-order insulated hot tubs that used very little energy to get to the average therapy level of 102 degrees.
Comments11/12/2016 #5 Ben PintoOn LinkedIn one commenter said...
Does that mean if you're in a tub and can reach two corners, you'll be in 180 degrees?
My response was...
We have triangle, circle, and square. Your scenario probably implies for sake of beauty in design a parallelogram in the shape of a diamond perhaps as 180 degrees would leave no place for the person to stand within the feature. So let's just say the familiar phrase... "You'll be in hot water" as the two small angles will be at your hands and the bulk of your torso will be in an area approaching 180 degrees.11/12/2016 #3 Ben Pinto#1 hi Aurorasa, my mathematic notions do stop there, but the custom hot tubs that we design and build do have a cogenerated heating average of 90 degrees. I am certain that with the time and aptitude to finesse the concept here, a true marketing piece could be developed. How are you doing?
Comments08/12/2016 #3 Ben Pinto@Jim 🐝 Cody @Cristian 🐝 Randieri, PhD Founder & CEO of Intellisystem.it Randieri.com @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman please join the newest and soon to be the largest hive in the world. It is for the anti-relevancy of everything!
- 27/11/2016Enjoy a custom made hot tub to relax and fight ailments; but most of all, to help you sing like Eddie Murphie singing like Janes Brown. ;)EDDIE MURPHY SNL JAMES BROWN CELEBRITY HOT TUB. FREDERICK SIMMONS http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=frankroy2005 The Eddie Murphy James Brown Hot Tub skit from SNL is a classic. No one did James Brown...
- Producer26/11/2016Benny and the JetsBENNIE AND THE JETSIf you are choosing between more or less, err on the side of more jets. More jets means more...
Comments26/11/2016 #6 Ben Pinto#2 as long as you mention it, Aurorasa, would you rather have jets or spam.
You can design a custom tub through my unique program that allows for delivery to all 48 contiguous states.
I do give a huge courtesy discount for my friends. It is double the value of what my company offers the public in general.
- 18/10/2016Three hot tub company's' salespeople are at a watering hole. The first one said I can't sell any of our spas. They are round and are 360 degrees: just too hot. Brand #2 hot tub guy said I can't sell any of our spas as they are too cool: 60 degrees in each corner.
The ThermoSpas rep said our tubs are always a perfect 90 degrees in each corner and that's before the heater is even turned on!
- Producer26/11/2016MasajeLos masajes pueden ser beneficiosos si el dolor proviene de una contractura. En cualquier caso, el masaje alivia la tensión muscular y reduce el riesgo de padecer una lesión. Además, aumenta el grado de bienestar...
- Producer13/11/2016A hot HOT TUB storyThe mood was set; romance, the bubbles in the spa, and the bubbly in our glasses made of plastic...[Glass might break in a hot tub causing people to say "bloody mess," literally!]We had our glasses up to our lips and were sitting close together,...
Comments05/11/2016 #3 Ben PintoHave you ever noticed that these Minions are always wearing goggles? When the creator had the idea for this, part of the script called for a fact check on Google.
Somehow that turned into Goggle. Anyway, the only time that they can take off their goggles is when they are under water. So if you want a really great night of sleep the National Sleep Foundation suggests a good hot tub soak. Ask me to help you design a custom hot tub for your back yard. Delivery is available to 48 states.
- 25/10/2016Next time you have a chance to try a hot tub, please do so. After that, you'll be getting in touch with me to learn how easy it is to custom design your own outdoor spa. At Altitude 10-24-16&utm_term=At Altitude_Park CityDiving into a Little Spa Timewww.parkcitymag.com With the days getting shorter, water-based indulgence is just what the doctor ordered to get rid of the...
- Producer08/09/2016Backpack and Back Pain 2016/ by Dr Margaret Aranda / This article was previously published for wide distribution on Dr Aranda's Perseverance blog. Is it just me?Or do you see?Children with backpacks to their knees.This is worse that just "not a breeze."It's...
Comments16/09/2016 #21 Jared Wiese adds VALUE & RESULTSGreat article for awareness and prevention, @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD! I agree, it is horrendous what the kids have to carry nowadays!
On the topic of prevention and treatment, have you heard of Egoscue? A simple Google search:
"Egoscue is a postural therapy designed to eliminate chronic pain without drugs or surgery. Founded by Pete Egoscue in 1978, the Egoscue Method focuses on a series of gentle stretches and exercises to correct misalignments in the musculoskeletal system of the body."
I would add that it is not chiropractic, nor PT. It is more like gentle yoga poses.
For backpack pain, see Backpacks Are Affecting Children’s Posture,
It has six exercises to help correct posture.
Google "backpack egoscue" for more!
Let me know if you'd like more information. I am stirring up more honey about Egoscue! See the Chronic Pain section of my first honey on the topic:
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@jaredwiese/how-could-health-be-impacting-your-life09/09/2016 #13 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDTagging @Michele Williams, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, @Dean Owen, @Bill SerGio The Infomercial King, @Randy Keho, @debasish majumder, @Mohammed A. Jawad, @mohammed khalaf, @Gary Sharpe, @Deb 🐝 Helfrich, @Aurorasa Sima, @Nicole Chardenet, @Charlene Burke, @Milos Djukic, @Ali Anani, Ph.D.09/09/2016 #8 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#4 Waltzed right into my Reply 2 lines below! Current Studies that Dr Sean Mackey is doing at Stanford: (1) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; (2) Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and (3) Acupuncture. Stanford Pain Management is well-entrenched in Acupuncture. I 'grew up' with it and it is definitely a first-line avenue for many. (Has to be done in the right hands, literally!) RE: Chiropractors, I could write a Production on that. In short, I think that depending on your situation, you are literally putting your life in a person's hands. You've got to know your body infinitely well, speak up, advocate for yourself and enter with both eyes wide opened. #1 is that not all patients can do that. If you've been going to a chiropractor for a time and you've gotten QoL (Quality of Life) back, then hey...many times a chiropractors are a last resort. On that note, many people don't know that Medical Licenses are divided into 2 Types: Allopathic Medicine = MD; Osteopathic Medicine = DO. The Doctors of Osteopathy are trained to do chiropractic manipulations of the neck, for example. Huge Topic begging for a Production. Boy, are you guys keeping me busy! Tagging @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, @Ray Looker, @Renée 🐝 Cormier, @Donald Grandy, @Randy Smith, @Manish Nair | Research Postgrad, @bebee stories, for advancing social media presence in this unofficial "Drive" that is simply thriving! Tagging @Lance 🐝 Scoular, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood, @David B. Grinberg, @Stacy Hall, @Victoria Lewin, @Gordon Pye, @John White, MBA.09/09/2016 #6 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 Absolutely, and that's why I focused on children in an article on back pain. As adults, it's all too easy to look backwards and have regrets for not being as fastidious as we should be...but when this affects our children ~just think, as you said...a SuperParent would see that (s)he carries the full responsibility. And if it's too later for you and chronic back pain is an affliction, not only is Stanford holding the 9/11 #BackPain2016 Stream, but here's the link to look at their research programs. COMPLETED Studies: (1) genetic variation of opioid effect; (2) beta blockers and effect of increasing pain sensitivity with opioids; and (3) brain changes with opioids vs. placebo. CURRENT Studies (Enrollment Closed): (1) 5HT3 Antagonists to halt opioid withdrawal; (2) opioids and whether/how they effect body inflammation; (3) opioid withdrawal and ondansetron vs placebo effect on the brain. FUTURE studies: (1) effect of mHEALTH app for pain management and (2) QoL and validation of pain patients when using digital health tools. OPEN Studies: (1) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; (2) Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and (3) Acupuncture.
- 16/08/2016Are your hot tub jets ready for replacement? If you are hunched over a computer experiencing shoulder pain, or Writer's Wrists, can you imagine what the power of a good spa massage will do for you? Comment below if that gushing water sounds good to you.
- Producer11/08/2016Google Typo became GoggleThe only time these guys can take their goggles off is when they are in hot water!You, too, can enjoy a therapeutic soak in your own custom hot tub through a source direct...