- Producer17/08/2017Are they not the best ten motherf*cking ways to be explicitly at Peace or what ? Are you tired of reading the same sh*t over and over again. Yeah you I am talking to you !! You probably know what I am talking about. I am damn sure you have come across all those dumb articles littering the net. You see what I mean right, it's...
Comments18/08/2017 #43 Phil FriedmanThose with prostate issues
Should always carry tissues.
And never procrastinate,
When needing to urinate.
Lest leaving it to chance,
They end up with wet pants.
IMO, @Pascal Derrien View moreThose with prostate issues
Should always carry tissues.
And never procrastinate,
When needing to urinate.
Lest leaving it to chance,
They end up with wet pants.
IMO, @Pascal Derrien. 😀 Close17/08/2017 #38 Tricia Mitchell"When I was a kid I used to mix up the term prostate and procrastinate."
"Those expressions had a deep and profound impact on me insofar as those childhood memories made me realize that the household temple of porcelain was probably the best place to meditate."
Enjoyed reading, Pascal and made me chuckle. For years, I referred to St Pancras railway station in London as St Pancreas for years!17/08/2017 #36 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#22 Music would be their fusion point but whereas @Pascal Derrien is more Vicent Van Gogh, @Gerald Hecht is more Salvador Dali. Both are originals but beBee must open its door to the masses and be more Andy Warhol - one does not create a new culture through digital means, digital means will create a new culture, then Pascal and Gerald must decide whether they remain renegades or emperors of this new emerging reality. We are united in that today we are rebels but even Bob Dylan was a rebel once but as he also said - the times they are a changin and as Dylan scaled so he changed and as he did it changed the meaning of the song from the rebel to the view of the new leader. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
- Producer17/08/2017Inside The Mind of General KellyUsing a new innovative technology, The Lint Screen has developed a device with the ability to read the minds of mortals.We hacked the skull of General Kelly, the newly-appointed White House Chief of Staff, as he listened to President Trump’s...
Comments17/08/2017 #7 Kevin Douglas Berg#6 The hell it does. UN needs our money, we freaking make the UN, the UN needs to be dissolved because of it so #PLOUN and anti-Semitic. The UN is our money it should be called the USN UN because no one even puts in half of what we do. Screw the UN and regulations and those that go against our Constitution.17/08/2017 #5 Kevin Douglas BergNo he sold the Country on what he is doing and what he is doing is FUCKING AWESOME =) So sick of trump supporters, you are a Canadian, go with the future of Montrealstan, Ontariostan, Quebecostan. Americans are sick of those that criticize those that are sad that they did not get the American Leader, Minus Benghazi, Seth Rich, Rapist She Got Off, so sorry, HEll NO, TRUMP DOES HAVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLES TRUST, I saw him Speak, it is the ObamaAide You keep drinking from the 'Thrill Up His Legs.' His approval numbers are fine, just get your burqas out and get ready for SHARIA while you watch a real lead do what real leaders do - KICK ASS and ANSWER TO Not the UN or any other Nation. Why, because we are becoming back to Superpower status and if it calls for war in some parts of the world, so be it, when you are armed IRAN and prior to that BJ Clinton with N. Korea so he can get down with Monica, that shit comes back to haunt you. I sleep better at night knowing that he is not liked by the world, I don't want to be like in the world, I want to be a Superpower Again. I don't want a leader that goes off and golfs after someone gets beheaded and stand down when I know we are being attacked and not have a leader that her right handed girl is tied to HAMAS as she wrote to her brother about Hillary Clinton. Wake up and turn off the idiot box, America does not need nor give two shits about the UN and other countries telling us what is right and what is wrong.17/08/2017 #4 Kevin Douglas Berg#2 #2 Jim, you say you have no horse in this fight, but you are definitely favoring what we had before. I don't believe I back the wrong horse, I feel that both parties created the mess, and most of the people that voted for him felt the same. No, he is not the wrong horse, actually, he is the right horse, excuse the pun. =P I can see from Canada that you elected your own Obama and also I can see that Montreal looks like England, Sweden, etc and the rest. No, he is not the dark horse, he is a true leader, and I SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT knowing he is backing the USA with as much Bravado, Business Sense and his Kick Ass SOB not Political Bullshit that Hillary and the ClintonMassageLaunderingParlor that we almost had to deal with. I am proud that supports our defense and is going to make us Stronger and does not bow before any 3rd World TIn Pot Dictator and does not invite the BLM, CAIR, and HAMAS in the WhiteHouse. Canada, have fun with the Liberal Crybabies that are trying to become Canadian Citizens because they fear a Strong America. Oh, by the way, he is going to get in #2020. All this bullshit is just hammering his cause and strengthing my resolve that he was sent by g-d himself to correct us from what was SHARI Law Becoming In Power and Obama yikes as a Supreme Court Justice Impostor.17/08/2017 #3 Jim Murray#1 Nice try dude, and I agree the bullshit has to stop. What Trump supporters neglect to acknowledge, in all their reluctance to just admit they backed the wrong horse, is that he is not trying to do his best because he has a disease called chronic narcissism, which means he can only do what's best for himself. This in turn means, he is incapable of actually caring for the people he was elected to serve. I am so sick of Trump supporters posting comments just like yours. All it means it that your myopia on this subject is severe. I have no dog at all in this fight, because I am Canadian. What I see from the outside is complete insanity, total incompetence, egomania off the charts, chronic self-aggrandizement, and the slow but sure erosion of support in both houses of your government. This situation will get worse before it gets better, because while a relatively small minority support him, the vast majority now think he's out to lunch. And frankly if you, as a president, don't have the support of the people in America you have nothing. Yeah, he sold the country on change. But he's a hustler and you all got hustled.17/08/2017 #1 Kevin Douglas BergWhy can't we just Trump have a chance and stop making fun of everything that he has trying to do. Seriously the press before was in the hot tub with the past Administration. Trump took their bullshit by the throat and gave it back 10 fold and they are not acting whiny little-spoiled kids that did not get their way. Just give it a rest already. No I did not read the article, and yes I am for Trump, and no I was not for Obama, but I was for Clinton and Against Bush. No, I am not a racist, homophobe, misogynist and the past Administration was really meant on dividing, weakening, and socializing anything and everything. So now, this is what happens when you have a real Parent, Patriot, and someone that wants the USA to Succeed. No, he is not perfect, no he is not a Politician and no he does not play the game, but he is doing the best he can. Fyi I am Jewish, Blue Collar Background, Strong Democratic Ties to Union and Screw Big Corps Brought Up. College Educated and was born to thank those that serve and had no problem saying the Pledge of Allegiance as well as saying Amen whenever I heard the lords Prayer given by anyone. This bullshit has to stop here and now.
- 13/08/2017Any assistance would be most appreciated.
- 11/08/2017If you ever want to work in a tech startup, this (funny) video is quite accurate regarding what to expect...Wix Code: The JetBite 48hour Hackathon with James Veitch Introducing Wix Code: Imagine building any web application in the world. Wix Code opens new possibilities for creators, developers, and designers that are...
- 11/08/2017I'd definitely like to read that book! A talking cat is cool enough; a cat that's also a writer is whole new level of cool!
- Producer03/08/2017“Political Correctness” in a Professional KitchenWarning/Disclaimer; This article is NOT Politically Correct, (by today’s standards), there is very colorful language, off-color humor, and general teasing across a broad spectrum so if you’re a S.N.A.G., (Sensitive New Age Guy), a...
Comments07/08/2017 #35 Aaron 🐝 Skogen@Randall Burns, I'll come chop onions in your kitchen anytime. Word of warning though, if you ask me chop the all-purpose flour, I might respond with a volley from the salad shooter, and remind that other newb grunt that the fillet knife is the one with the 90 degree edge cut off at 45 degrees. . .06/08/2017 #34 Randall Burns#33 Actually @Ken Boddie the little bits aren't too bad but the big chunks are difficult and they're not just a "little bit hard" but very hard. I did actually make a real "Chocolate Moose" once, it was a chocolate sculpture for a Game buffet, I'll have to see if I can find pictures...05/08/2017 #29 Nicole ChardenetPolitically incorrect commentary, Part Deux...
One night after work we brought beer into the office and the boss told a hilarious story about his brother-in-law who would take ANY dare and once accepted a dare to stick his ding-dong in an electric fan (yes, it was on at the time :) ) Apparently it ended in a highly bruised wee-wee and a huge amount of laughter from the staff. (Said BIL showed up a few months later and everyone went, "Hey, we know who you are! You're the guy who stuck his dick in a fan!" He was ready to kill our boss. :)
Oh yeah, the guys always got me to sing happy birthday to them in a Marilyn Monroe voice (it got to be A Thing after the first time) and once I did it over the office PA system. Oh, and we had a running joke about a senior network engineer being a pedophile (he wasn't, but that didn't stop us from saying it all the time, not even after he became our boss).
So, we were probably just as bad as you cocky cooks and shameful chefs, maybe even worse!
You can take the American out of America but you can never take America out of the American.
And if you don't like it, you can all go fuck yourselves :)05/08/2017 #28 Nicole ChardenetI will have to try and post this comment in two parts because I keep getting a beBee message saying a message should be 1-2000 characters. I don't think mine is that long but maybe they count differently in Brazil :)
Well that was SOME article, Randall! But don't hold back...how do you REALLY feel about political correctness??? LOL
Living as I do in the heart of The P.C. Beast in Toronto, and being coming not only from the largely politically incorrect United States and the hideously, grievously, hopelessly politically incorrect IT industry (25 years now), I can laugh with you and pretty much agree with you and remember fondly one of the best jobs I ever had working for a small VAR (Value Added Reseller) of computers & networks in Hartford, CT.
It was THE most politically incorrect office I've ever worked in. But, we were a really tight team who got along really well and no one was a tightass. The shit we used to say to each other...and pull. We flirted with each other, told horrible stories that would have given the HR department many, many Maalox moments had we had an HR department (or any Maalox), and then there were the silly jokes we played on each other. Like sending the President home to his Boston office with a Depends pad snuck into his hard drive box, which apparently he opened in front of a customer and then snorted, "Those guuuuys!!!" (Some of us guuuuuuys were women :) )
to be continued...04/08/2017 #24 Numo QuestWow!!!! Hilarious. It's like people calling the 'Discrimination card' without them realizing they simply exist because of natural discrimination or those constant wave the 'Racist' flag, not understanding there is only ONE Race, 'Homo Sapiens', the world is getting more and more illiterate and ridiculous. Well Put Randal, many thanks. René C04/08/2017 #23 Lisa 🐝 GallagherOMG I couldn't stop laughing. I love your raw candor @Randall Burns. People use the F bomb more than they'd admit. As long as it not being used in a crude manner who cares?!! I once read an article this past year stating that people who use the F bomb during conversation tend to be of higher intelligence. I must have a pretty high IQ then - oh and you too LOL! People would be surprised how many Health Care Professionals that work with patients use the F bomb when away from the patients. Many off color jokes too because humor is necessary when you work in a profession that can have more down days than up and is very serious. I would imagine the stress of the kitchen could do the same on another level as you described quite well above.
For the record, I've never eaten cock before... not to my knowledge and for those that just read this, get your head out of the gutter haha.04/08/2017 #22 Randall Burns#14 HaHa @Rick Delmonico I would have to say that is your prerogative to have your opinion, it is my choice as to whether I would allow you to have that much power over me to actually offend me. Kind of hard to have a debate, and be at a disadvantage, if I was that fickle. :-)
- 03/08/2017Tracie Thoms - Whoop That Ass (Segment From Straight Outta Oz) Tracie Thoms segement from Todrick Hall's Straight Outta Oz visual album dont own any rights to the music i just simply have it up for entertainment...
- 01/08/2017Know What You are Buying!www.linkedin.com Know what you are buying! The first and second paintings, are traditional oil paintings. Physical oil paints were most likely used. Although...
- 01/08/2017The Plow and ME, by @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@paul-croubalian/javi-vs-the-plow-speculative-fictionJavi vs the Plow: Speculative Fictionwww.bebee.com This post is inspired by Phil Friedman's recent "Two Pizzas and a shovel. " It made me remember something I read years ago. I have no idea who...
- 29/07/2017Current bid... $380.00
Next bid... $400.00
- 28/07/2017Try out my new VIP Gallery!
It's desktop & mobile friendly. (at least is should be)
Mobile / iPad users, let me know if it works and what you think. Thx!
- ProducerKnick Knack Yak2 - I wanna a Sarcasm Font!You gotta raise the bar if you want to go far Spare yourself a moment for all about you Don that monocle if you really can’t see You gotta go sideways to not miss the cue The word’s out life doesn’t fit to a tee Pinkin perfection causes too...
Comments28/07/2017 #7 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI feel like I live sideways half the time @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador lol. Long ago people used to type /sarcasm = end sarcasm if they made a sarcastic remark... and they were done typing. It would be nice because it's hard to read tone at times.
- 27/07/2017Less chick, more d--k! Hollywood bares a little more equality with male full frontal :)Can nudity crack Hollywood's double standard? (opinion) - CNN.comwww.cnn.com "Insecure" and "Girls Trip" both have diverse writers' that call out female institutional barriers like nudity, writes RaVal...
- Producer26/07/2017Event Planners, Where is this Mysterious "Other Direction?"The email I had been anxiously awaiting arrived yesterday: “Congratulations Greg. We have decided to retain you as our keynote speaker for our Fall 2017 conference. Sorry for the delay. It’s just that a few committee members wanted to go...
- Producer26/07/2017Behind The Dem’s Bold New Branding CampaignYesterday, the beleaguered Democratic Party unveiled a new rallying cry, and The Lint Screenmet with members of Hiley, Musgrove & Binburner, the famed Washington D.C. political marketing group, to discuss the making of the new branding...
- Producer19/07/2017MUSIC HISTORY: Cab Calloway and Betty BoopCabell "Cab" Calloway III (December 25, 1907 – November 18, 1994) was an American jazz singer and bandleader. He was strongly associated with the Cotton Club in Harlem, New York City, where he was a regular performer. The Cotton Club was the...
- Producer19/07/2017I Will Write Donald Trump Jr's New LinkedIn ProfileDonald Trump Jr. may soon need a new job.Actually, including “new” in that sentence may be erroneous or, “fake news,” as his dad is fond of saying. You see, I’m not sure what our president’s namesake currently does for a living. I do know he poses...
- 19/07/2017Bring Home the Bacon... 'er Painting
Photo Created by Dragana_Gordic - Freepik.com