- 21/02/2017I saw this today in the Lumpy Kingdom. I don't know the person who wrote it, but they';re alright in my book.Trump Has made America Great Again!www.linkedin.com I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like Trump is actually making America Great again. Just look at the progress made since the election:...
- 20/02/2017Canadian Stuart McLean passed a way last week, a true Canadian treasure. If you have never listened to his show on CBC, or NPR, you need to.
In an age of anger, Stuart wrote and speaks with heart, and gentleness, not to mention his stories are incredibly funny.
I'll be posting some of the available work as I find them to help others out there appreciate this brilliant human being's work.Stuart McLean, Dave On The Roof.wmv A Christmas...
- 20/02/2017I am a hard worker, isn't ?
https://www.bebee.com/content/1070016/999240@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, I saw this...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, I saw this picture from @Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝 https://www.bebee.com/content/1069989/999209 and I couldn't resist !!!! ...
- 20/02/2017@Túlio Ratto , Too funny !! 😂😂😂😂😂
Comments20/02/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBee
- Producer06/02/2017Neuroscience is a jokeVoted the funniest joke by several million people: "A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes have rolled back in his head. The other guy whips...
Comments07/02/2017 #6 Phil FriedmanIan, a few of my best original jokes will be found in "Conversations With My Wife About My Writing" ( https://www.bebee.com/producer/@friedman-phil/conversations-with-my-wife-about-my-writing View moreIan, a few of my best original jokes will be found in "Conversations With My Wife About My Writing" ( https://www.bebee.com/producer/@friedman-phil/conversations-with-my-wife-about-my-writing ) Close
- Producer17/02/2017White House-Approved Media QuestionsFollowing President Donald J. Trump spanking of fake news yesterday, the White House has drafted a list of approved questions for the media to ask in press conferences.“We had to do this,” Jeremy Bostwich, White House senior advisor told The Lint...
- 14/02/2017Some days I check the news and just want to cry, and other days I just burst out laughing. If nothing else, Sam Spicer and Tramp's tweets will be good for laughs and giggles in between the primal screams :)'Joe Trudeau'? Trump's press secretary flubs PM's name at briefingwww.ctvnews.ca White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer referred to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as 'Joe' on Tuesday, sparking a flood of mockery...
Comments14/02/2017 #1 Mario Vittorio Guenzi@Riccardo Marciani
Sono uno dei fortunati che puo' dire che ogni giorno dell'anno e' San Valentino, diciamo che si prende l'occasione per farsi un regalino, personalmente io a mia moglie l'ho fatot una settimana fa in occasione dell'anniversario di nozze, oggi una pianta carina, ma potrei farne a meno
- Producer13/02/2017Wilson: A Bitter Washed-Up Hollywood Has BeenIf your name is Wilson, Hollywood ain’t exactly La La Land singing, dancing and technicolor love-goo!The handsome volleyball, who co-starred with Tom Hanks in 2000’s blockbuster movie Cast Away, has been on the beach ever since looking for another...
- 13/02/2017Merkel dixit...
Se ha descubierto los 5 motivos por los que se enfadan las mujeres.
y por si acaso
Merkel explain the five reason all women get mad.
Because it is a..
Because it s not a...
And Just in case...VID 20170212 WA0001
- Producer10/02/2017Officially Freezing Friday "Funday": 16F (about -9C)That picture above? It IS how many Bostonians say the word "storm"! And yes, we got a tough one yesterday, over a foot of white stuff.Of course, since I do have heat and electricity, I have no excuse to ignore the other part of Fridays -- the FUN...
Comments11/02/2017 #8 Ken BoddieThe wrong number SMS had my attention, but the chemist directions reminds me of the following version of the age old Christmas carol, which relates to the famous (or infamous) UK age old 'cure-all' and laxative, Beechams Powders:
"Hark the Herald Angels sing,
Beechams is the very thing,
Peace on earth and mercy mild,
Two for an adult, one for a child."
"If you want to go to heaven,
Take three, four, five, six or seven,
If you want to go to hell,
Take the whole damned box as well,
If you want to go to hell,
Take the whole damned box as well."
😇😇😇10/02/2017 #2 Robin BartonI was born and raised in New England. Then my father moved us out to California when I was almost 17. I had the wrong clothes, and the wrong accent! Thick Bostonian accent that still makes me smile today when I hear it. I've lost most of the accent now (37 years in California) but once in awhile it still comes out in certain words, and locals ask me where I was born. :) Thanks for sharing and giving me some good memories of home.
- Producer14/04/2016Conversations With My Wife About My WritingSome Discussions Are HumblingIt's always seemed to me the the ultimate test of engagement is stand-up comedy. The distilled wit, the elicited imagery, and the delivery all have to be just right if it's to work. And I've always wondered if one...
Comments08/02/2017 #39 Phil Friedman#38 You know, Paul, I can identify the "writers" out there -- at least the male, married ones, and sometimes the female married ones -- by how strongly they identify with this Catskills-style comedy piece. I like to think that it captures some of our struggle to be "understood". Good luck with that, buddy. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. And cheers!07/02/2017 #33 Mohammed A. JawadAh, @Phil Friedman With this typical, satirical rub between you and your wife, presumably every time your pen gains momentum to write something, may be you had to feel a pinch of fear from your wife's witty words. Aha...good that you innocently say to her and she says all in brevity. That's salty humor. Enjoy it! :)30/07/2016 #22 Mamen 🐝 DelgadoOh my... Meanwhile I was reading your post, my 6 years old daughter came to me and asked "Mommy, why are you laughing so much?" Great post @Phil Friedman, hope you do not suffer very much with the sarcasm of your wife but must be recognized she has a very intelligent humor. Love your Comedy Club!28/07/2016 #21 Robert Bacal#20 Jim Murray, I got around the wife not reading things by having us write a book on small businessd TOGETHER. She had to read it then, but I doubt she even looked at it when it came out. As a matter fact, I haven't read it either. The kid is groan and left home. Bon voyage.
- Producer04/02/2017Douglass Falls In Bowling Green MassacreIn a tragic turn of events, Frederick Douglass, who President Trump recently recognized for his “amazing work” died as a result of The Bowling Green Massacre.Douglass was 198-years-old.“It’s a horrible end to an incredible life,” Prof. William...
- Producer03/02/2017On a Snowy Friday, some puns for funMy thanks to Doug for the following: 1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi. 2. I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian. 3....
- Producer02/02/2017Punxsutawney Phil Sentenced To DeathThere’s a critter who is hating the sun today.Punxsutawney Phil, the famous groundhog who has his own holiday and movie, saw his shadow this morning when he exited his burrow in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. Tradition says that his shadow sighting...
- 01/02/2017Watch this funny dog dressed in nurse outfit walking on its hind legs!! Soo cute! 😍Walking Dog!! Was visiting my Mom in the hospital the other day and this came walking by!! So cute and creepy at the same time!! Lol To use this video in a commercial...
- 01/02/2017The plow VS me , by @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
- Producer01/02/2017FENG SHUI ( ENGLISH ) I confess that I like the "alternative therapies". No... I'm not using burning needles, nor do I apply leeches in an "infected pimple acne". To do that I have my wife who loves squashing pimples. Many years ago... entered in contact (by...
- Producer13/06/2016Bon Appetite. Of Course, That’s If You Know What You’re Eating!Last week I was invited to lunch by a former client to one the city's more 'fashionable' restaurants. The experience convinced me that these eateries compete with each other in crafting their menus, to the point where the...
Comments30/01/2017 #14 Todd JonesWell done (no pun intended. Well, ok, maybe a little...) Paul! I am glad to hear that you did not make the mistake of sending the meal back to the kitchen. Having worked in a restaurant as a kid, I've witnessed all kinds of unspeakable atrocities perpetrated against the food of picky diners.
Greatpost!04/12/2016 #13 Don 🐝 Kerr"The delicate parchment pages of the menu were no doubt hand crafted from Nile bulrush stems, rolled flat on the thighs of Egyptian virgins." I sat drinking my morning coffee laughing right out loud while my kids and wife watched me with curiosity - I am not given to laughing out loud at breakfast. Cracked me up completely @Paul Walters On behalf of my family, thanks for getting the day off to a bright start. Now I am off to Loblaws to suss out some hummingbirds!13/06/2016 #3 Dean Owen#2 I do not crave nouvelle cuisine or molecular gastronomy, but I do crave a cassoulet served in a large clay dish, or a huge pot of bouillabaisse, or a nice confit de canard, or a risotto con Parmigiano-Reggiano served in the wheel. Give me a dollop over a delicately hand plated meal any day.13/06/2016 #2 Daniel AndersonFun article @Paul Walters. I myself have scowled at the introduction of 'foam' and 'deconstructed' meals. However, that all said the fact that chefs take pride in the visual element of your meal shouldn't really come as a shock. Unbeknown to most consumers the eating experience really is gauged as much smell and visual as it is taste. Presentation is a huge part of our food and drink culture and I see little harm in it regardless of the size of the meal... Well unless it's foam....13/06/2016 #1 Dean Owen"The titillation turned out to be a minuscule scallop diligently performing backstroke in a shallow puddle of colourful jus, topped with a 'crafted' sprig of something green." - "A brace of Bolivian humming birds, flash seared and arranged playfully on a bed of wilted Laotian high mountain grass, drizzled with a hint of larks vomit," Classic Walters!
- Producer29/01/2017The Curse Of The Great, Huge, Delicious, Evil & Nasty...DoughnutWe are driving around our new home town of St Catharines a lot these days.We are looking for furniture and shelving and even major appliances. It’s all quite an adventure because every time we decide to go somewhere we take a different route because...
Comments30/01/2017 #22 John RylanceJim, I can imagine the witch Hubble behind the counter cackling, cracking her bony fingers and saying "When shall we three meet again", while sister Bubble toils without trouble in the back.
As you two agree with Oscar Wilde when he said "I can resist everything but temptation"30/01/2017 #20 Todd Jones#16 Hi Claire... The NY State Fair offers up all kinds of unusual chow. One vendor that gets lots of free publicity on the local news serves bacon cheeseburgers on a split glazed donut rather than a bun. I believe that their booth is located directly adjacent to a First-Aid station...30/01/2017 #19 Claire 🐝 Cardwell@Jim Murray there are lots of unusual delicious foods to try here in SA. Vetkoeks can be very greasy, so it's important to find a good chef! Other culinary delights include Koeksisters (literally Cook Sisters) which are plaited doughnut pieces deep fried and soaked in sugar syrup. Delicious! There are lots of South African enclaves in parts of London like Wimbledon where you can buy these (and more delights) and also indulge in biltong (our version of beef jerky which melts in your mouth) and boervors (farm sausage of beef and/or lamb with spices including coriander that is sold (and cooked over a fire) in thick spirals. Perhaps there are a bunch of South Africans who have brought a taste of home near you?30/01/2017 #15 Todd JonesJust curious Jim... aren't all donuts vegan? I have no idea how donuts are made, but that never stops me from wolfing them down. By the way, if you happen to run across a meat donut shop in your new city, alert me immediately. I will pay you to send me a box before Trump bans them.