- Producer24/03/2017GOP Proposes New & Improved Healthcare BillAs Republican members of Congress scramble to try and save their health care bill called the American Health Care Act, it looks dead on arrival.But, it’s not over yet, The Lint Screen has learned.After conferring behind closed doors, Speaker of The...
- Producer22/03/2017Grilling Judge Neil GorsuchThe editorial board of The Lint Screen has compiled a list of probing questions for Supreme Court Justice nominee Judge Neil Gorsuch and submitted it to the grand inquisitors in Washington.Let’s see if the puppet politicians have enough backbone to...
- 21/03/2017Más de lo mismo
PELIGRO NO TOCAR.... No solo te va a matar el calambrazo...sino que mientras te estas muriendo duele de cojo...nes...
- 21/03/2017Hace poco vi aquí en BeBee un cartel bastante " variopinto " y hoy he encontrado más sobre el tema...para que sonriáis un poquito
CUIDADO . AVIONES VOLANDO BAJO
- Producer20/03/2017SOME THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM...I was searching for some old files on a backup drive, and came across this collection of things that make you go Hmmmm....I don't know where I got them originally, but after all this time they are still funny (to...
Comments21/03/2017 #24 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#17 No they don't, Kevin. I wish life was as easy as doing the Hokey Pokey. :) Here is a link to the lyrics -
http://www.songlyrics.com/ray-anthony/the-hokey-pokey-lyrics/21/03/2017 #11 Ken BoddieYou must have snuck up behind me again, Kev, with that Nikon of yours, because I was just sitting here scratching my head ..... 🐒
Incidentally, I found this one on line recently to add to your list:
"If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?"
And then, so you won't have an odd number of questions:
"How come psychics never win the lottery?"21/03/2017 #10 Robert CormackI love "If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?" Really cute. I remember a woman complaining one time about context of words. "How is it," she asked, "I can blow my nose, and I'm normal, but if I blow someone I'm a slut?" Some many questions, so few good answers. Thanks, @Kevin Pashuk20/03/2017 #8 🐝 Fatima WilliamsSuper funny 😂😂 Had a good laugh
If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds" fee on money they already know you don't have? 😂😂😂 I would love to send this to the banks.🤐😂🤐
- 18/03/2017President Trump releases photographic evidence of former President Obama "wire tapping" Trump Towers. Says, "Hey, there's nothing funny about this. Trust me." https://www.bebee.com/@jim-able
- 18/03/2017Sometimes, in humor one finds the best meaning. Here's one of my favorites - Hello, I must be going featuring Groucho, from Animal Crackers.Animal Crackers (1/9) Movie CLIP - Hello, I Must Be Going (1930) HD Animal Crackers movie clips: http://j.mp/1J9IlLT BUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/vtu6EQ Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr CLIP...
Comments17/03/2017 #2 Phil FriedmanWayne, this is very nostalgic for me. I supported myself all through undergraduate school by being THE Swingline stapler factory authorized repairman for the U.S. west of the Alleghenies. Over four years, I fixed literally tens of thousands of Swingline staplers, including thousands that were used internally by such large organizations as the Sears corp. Thanks. And cheers!
- 14/03/2017Mrs Brown and the Condom - Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 2 Episode 1 - BBC One More about this programme: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018wxvm Mrs Brown gets into an awkward situation with a...
- Producer13/03/2017Dead Demand Their Voting RightsThe dead are not lying down on their rights as Americans!After the 2016 election fraud, politicians are vowing to clamp down on voter fraud that they say cheated President Trump out of millions of votes. One of the key claims is that dead people are...
- 10/03/2017Videos for Friday - How Coffee Contributes to GreatnessWe’ve Landed on the Moon! (Cafe de Colombia Helped.) | The Creative Hamthecreativeham.com We needed to land Apollo 11 on the moon. But first, we needed coffee. The Colombian Coffee Growers Federation and agency Rokkan came up with the “Greatness is Brewing” campaign to remind us that most things in life aren’t possible without the power...
Comments10/03/2017 #3 Wayne Yoshida#1 Hey @Don 🐝 Kerr! Glad you will boink the share button. As a guy interested in humor, space stuff and advertising, this does hit on several fronts for me. I have to say I like this campaign better than the coffee picking guy and the mule, this elevates the coffee industry and the individuals in the business IMHO.10/03/2017 #1 Don 🐝 Kerr@Wayne Yoshida I am so stealing this right now to share with a client. My mantra in communications is that to be effective it must have the qualities of clarity, simplicity and wit. This campaign delivers in spades. Gonna share. (BTW: love the subtle bit where the toothpick gets tossed on the guy's forehead!)
- Producer07/03/2017What's Your Faith-Based Belief System?Photo by Davidd on Flickr Remember the old World Weekly News? I do, fondly. Always gave me something to read while I waited on line. I never actually picked it up and read it, of course. Are you mad? Someone could...
Comments07/03/2017 #1 Brian McKenzieWhich statistics of Murder - Death - Kill in the Chicago Metroplex are you calling 'magical math' ? One of the toughest cities in the nation on private gun ownership - the longest running Dead Pool zone of America - with DC in pursuit. America is a crazy place where danger and stupidity are both coddled, promoted and enshrined as Gods - I have not been without a gun on me since 1985. If I ever come back to America - my first purchase will be a SP101 5 Shot .357 / .38 - and then a coffee maker.
- 06/03/2017BIG CATS like boxes too! Tigers, Lions & Leopards love boxes too! Just like domestic cats! Subscribe to our Website: http://bigcatrescue.org Follow Big Cat Rescue on Twitter...
Comments06/03/2017 #2 Claire L 🐝 Cardwell#1 I know, there's also a video about big cats and catnip which I just posted. There is also a very funny one by the same people - Big Cat Rescue on their reaction to mirrors. I could watch these cat videos all day, they are very entertaining, but I have actually got to get some work done today!
- 06/03/2017Do BIG Cats Like Catnip? *PART 2 - The "Science"... Do BIG cats like Tigers, Lions & Leopards like catnip? We decided to put the residents at Big Cat Rescue to the test once again to determine if big cats...
- 03/03/2017Swearing . . . . Good or Bad?
Personally, I don't care for this sort of language. We grow up with swear words, and kids pay attention and learn them from grown-ups. I will always remember my friend's cute little daughter saying "Fungul" all the time. Sort of shocking to hear this from a three year old. She's a grown up now, but I don't know what she's like as a young adult.
On the other hand, I am pretty famous for saying "Use the appropriate language when necessary" so if the idiot driver in front of you is texting and driving, feel free to yell and display the appropriate hand signal for emphasis.Dagnabbit: Why We Love Marketers Who Curseblog.hubspot.com Uncover the reasons why we're naturally drawn to marketers who...
Comments03/03/2017 #3 Robert BacalI'm with you, @Wayne Yoshida and I think context counts a lot. The thing I don't get is people who write non-fiction and who use curse words, routinely, and there are a couple of ambassadors who do that.
It's the routine, written, "branding" part that puzzles me when seemingly intelligent people feel they have to use such lame language to make points, particularly as they call themselves "writers".
The words don't offend me. The outright stupidity of using them online does.03/03/2017 #2 Wayne Yoshida#1 Yes, Mike -- good question on how other cultures react to this. Little kids understand quickly how much power they have when they say a taboo word or phrase - the reactions they get from grown -ups.
Also great point about what I would call George Carlin's "Seven Words" . . .03/03/2017 #1 Mike RanaIn a way, if swearing wasn't seen as such a taboo thing in our culture, it might be viewed different. I wonder how other nations view swearing.
Furthermore, and to address the point of marketing, advertising typically omits it because they know that no network viewed by the average person will carry it.
- 03/03/2017What! Really?Brilliant Burger King Ads Feature Actual BK Restaurants That Burnt Down Because of Flame Grilling | The Creative Hamthecreativeham.com A new campaign from DAVID the agency out of Miami features a series of actual fires at Burger King restaurants that are implied to have occurred because of their flame-broil grill. The images of the BK lounges feature building engulfed in flames,...