- 26/10/2016Mean Tweets - Obama editionMean Tweets - President Obama Edition #2 Being President is a tough job. It’s one of the only jobs where you get a new approval rating every day. Now that we have this thing called social media,...
- 24/10/2016“To la pâtisserie and beyond!” Buzz L’Éclair might cry as he raises his mighty fist in the air and prepares to save the world from…uh, we don’t know, healthy snacks? Ask the French, that’s their translation for Toy Story character Buzz Lightyear. Why? Qui sait? Maybe because Buzz L’Anné-Lumière is a bit lengthy?Lost In Translation: Character Names in Fictionyappn2016.yappn.us
- Producer18/10/2016Millions of Americans Conspire In “Rigged” ElectionThe Lint Screen has learned through an exhaustive journalistic deep dive that millions of Americans are conspiring against presidential candidate Donald J. Trump, just as he suspects.“He’s on to us,” said a shadowy figure who wished to remain...
Comments18/10/2016 #2 Jim MurrayI can only echo your sentiments. I will rejoice at the epic fail of this deplorable, with his delusions of grandeur and his hollow threats, his non-platform, his undisclosed tax returns and his Stepford wives and children. I would call him scum, but real scum would get upset at being lumped in the same category. Good post. Scintillating dialogue and reportage. You deserve a Pulitzer indeed, sir.
- 15/10/2016Never created a meme - but here it is, as requested by @Deb Helfrich!
Comments15/10/2016 #9 Deb HelfrichThe funniest thing, though @Irene Hackett, is the clause I was actually referring to is this one:
"the simple and yet satisfying elegance of life often requires less thinking"
Point proven in the most enjoyable way possible! Doing brings serendipity to the party. And that is living.
- 14/10/2016Thinking about moving to Canada? Take a "test drive" first --When Americans Wanted to Flee to Canada, Air Canada Welcomed Them Aboard - The Creative Hamthecreativeham.com When Americans realized Donald Trump running for president wasn’t some sick joke, they freaked—and google searches for “how to move to Canada” skyrocketed. Riding the coattails of this hysteria, JWT and Air Canada launched the “Test Drive Canada”...
- ProducerUrban WisdomLadies, we all know that from time to time we must keep our senses of humor. The URBAN DICTIONARY ( in case you have not heard of it, is comprised of the younger folks using their own specific language that we do not understand. On purpose. Before...
- Producer07/10/2016A Farfetched Friday Funday, October 7Does this sign on the left seem approriate some weeks? You're moving along, getting stuff done, and then, WHAM! Something stops you in your tracks! For whatever reason, I really thought today would be Thursday, but nope. It's Friday again! That...
Comments08/10/2016 #4 Jim SaelzlerSince the topic got a little coverage here, I might add that I love to be able to respond whenever someone announces a brief meeting. "That means everyone wearing boxers or thongs is excused from attending." I'm not sure what should be the decision for people who might be going commando.
- 06/10/2016Little Kids Getting Knocked Over by Dogs Watch little kids getting knocked over by dogs. See more videos at...
- 06/10/2016MEN'S Brains and WOMEN'S brains Explained Perfectly Best Funny Videos https://www.facebook.com/pages/Youtube-%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%83/468589706537005?ref=hl...
- Producer05/10/2016Candidates To Wear Electric Debate CollarsAfter numerous complaints of poor behavior during this campaign season, the League of Women Voters has decided that presidential candidates must wear electric shock collars in future debates.“We’ve seen Hillary and Donald square off, and it was...
- 05/10/2016DISCLAIMER: The sole purpose of this video is comedic entertainmentMy Anti-Bullying Video Here is my Anti-Bullying video. I take a stand against all of those who insult and bully me within and around the world. To learn about the making of this...
- Producer29/09/201610 Cosas Que Te Matarán Antes Que Un TiburónLas películas nos han hecho creer que si nos acercamos al mar un tiburón saldrá del agua y acabará con nosotros, ¡y no es así! aquí verás 10 cosas que te matarán antes que un tiburón. 1. Cocos.Un coco maduro puede llegar a pesar 2 kilos, una palmera...
Comments05/10/2016 #3 Tony BrandstetterWe were just talking about this the other day, the last time I was in the Bahamas we had a tropical storm, me a photographer wanted to get images of the dramatic sky, as the winds picked up, coconuts were wizzing past my head, for the love of God. GOLF BALLS - Playing last month a colleague got upset whipped a golf ball, it slipped and hit my friend, shattering his face. CHAMPAGNE - Now a days I never let the cork fly, I put my hand over top and twist. COWS - F them, I 'll eat them. WATER - I don't bath. MASTURBATION, I am currently up to 22 times a day, I am still typing to you today aint I? LIGHTING, crap it can strike 20 miles away, I always carry a 4 iron with me. TEXT - yea almost got killed a few time FROM THE OTHER GUY! DUNG, I have been on a high fiber diet, it's to the point I can not live with myself any more, everything smells like poop, my office, my car, my computer chair, Krist, I am choking right now - INSANE WITH THE METHANE
- 04/10/2016Donald Trump's hair lives in the wild 🌿Let's Not Forget This Donald Trump Look-A-Like Caterpillar Existswww.iflscience.com It’s all getting very serious in the US presidential elections. It feels like it's been going on for years, and there are still a fair few weeks to go....
- 03/10/2016Girlfriends (and boyfriends :) ), there are better ways to handle a diss than angry words or a snide comeback. Humour is far more effective, especially in the often-tightassed world of business!The Surprising Key to Success for Women in a Male Industry (....or, ok, Anyone)www.linkedin.com Last week I wrote about the single biggest mistake that I’ve seen women make in business. This week, I’ve been thinking about one of the qualities – that no-one is talking about – that can help...