- 27/04/2017Flin Flon SPCA is having an online auction to raise funds for our furry friends. Check out some of the cool items!
I donated "PowerPlay" painting in support. Bidding starts tomorrow.Flin Flon, Creighton and Area SPCA Online Auction : Items Up For Bidffspca2017.eflea.ca Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada : Auction runs from Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 PM until Sun May 28, 2017 12:00 PM. Thank you so much for supporting the Flin Flon / Creighton and Area SPCA. The funds raised during this online auction will be used to continue...
- 23/04/2017Taken from youtube: "With comedy, you not only laugh but you also gain understanding in a unique way. Comedy has a setup and then a punch line. The setup moves the audience in one direction-toward what is expected. The punch line occurs when you change direction and take the audience to the unexpected. This same process can be applied to life. Comedian Michael Jr. shows how to take your life's setups and then change direction in a way that brings fulfillment, revelation, and joy not only to you but also to those around you.
Once in a generation, a comedian comes along who speaks to everyone. Today, that comedian is known simply as Michael Jr.
Watch him onstage and you’ll see a man at ease…with himself, his audience, and his message. Listen to his voice and you’ll detect a comfortable, conversational style that hides a sly sense of mischief. Hear his words and you’ll laugh at the universal themes that connect us all."More than funny | Michael Jr. | TEDxUniversityofNevada With comedy, you not only laugh but you also gain understanding in a unique way. Comedy has a setup and then a punch line. The setup moves the audience in...
- 23/04/2017The Richard Pryor Show - Reverend James L. White Backstage: A religious woman (LaWanda Page) tells Pryor that he should have a preacher as a guest on his Special - Pryor in a sketch as the greedy TV...
- 21/04/2017#fridayfunny: Are your buyer personas saying more about your marketing team than your buyer? via @marketoonist and Marketo
- 20/04/2017A VERY CANADIAN story.
The things we do in Canada to keep ourselves amused. Even the animals get in on the act.Canadian Ranch Moment - Beaver Leading Cattle Watch a herd of 150 heifers being lead around a pasture by a beaver in the most Canadian moment ever on our ranch. To use this video in a commercial player...
- 20/04/2017This is what happens when you run pop song lyrics through Google Translate - English to Hungarian and back. "I Can't Feel My Face" becomes "My Front Is Not Filmed" and Gloria Gaynor, recuperating from a relationship gone sour, vows "I Will Be Punctual"...Google Translate Songs with Anne Hathaway Anne Hathaway and Jimmy take turns singing songs, like P!nk and Nate Ruess' "Just Give Me a Reason," after running the lyrics through Google Translate....
- 20/04/2017I changed all my passwords to “incorrect.”
So whenever I forget my login details, it will tell me
“Your password is incorrect.”
- Producer19/04/2017O'Reilly Outraged At Getting CannedFox News may have killed Bill O’Reilly, but his gravesite will not be a no-spin zone.In an exclusive interview with The Lint Screen, the megastar opened up about his mistreatment by Fox. “I made those people billions, billions of dollars over the...
- Producer17/04/2017United Airlines Offering Passenger InsuranceUnited Airlines has had its share of troubles recently, but the company today announced a proactive measure to “get some positive spin and shut the pieholes of crybabies,” according to Max “Biggy” Tempraw, a spokesman.The large man told The Lint...
- Producer14/04/2017Is It Morning TV News if Nobody Laughs?WRITER’S NOTE: This column originally appeared via Tribune Content Agency.“Rise and shine. This is the Morning News Zoo. I’m Barry O’Brien.”“And I’m co-anchor Teri Sullivan.”“We’ve got Gerry in the weather center…”“Oooh, today’s going to be hotter...
- Producer13/04/2017Trump Inauguration Crowd Declared “Largest In History”January 20, 2017, will go down in history as the date Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America, and also “the day more proud Americans assembled to witness a tremendous moment and new chapter in the glorious...
- Producer10/04/2017Tide With Clean Coal Is IntroducedGet ready, America, to get your clothes clean — clean coal clean!Today, Tide, the nation’s most popular detergent brand, introduces a revolutionary formula that uses clean coal to do as the launch advertising campaign says and “get clothes clean...
- Producer07/04/2017GoldwynismsSamuel Goldwyn, the film mogul, was known for his humorous statements using contradictory words and idioms. His phrases are often quoted, so much so that Goldwynism is a defined word in dictionaries. He was notorious for his misuse of language....
Comments08/04/2017 #25 John RylanceWhen somebody said to Oscar Wilde " I wish I had said that " He replied "you will you will" How many of us haven't quoted not only Oscar but Sam and others. Some quotes are becoming a bit dog-eared.
I think quotes are really sound bites I need disguise.
Don't quote me on that if you are telling others what I've written.08/04/2017 #15 Martin WrightI really enjoyed reading that. Even Sam Goldwyn knew some of the quotes attributed to him were actually old vaudeville jokes, he soon learned not to get upset by them because they made people warm to him. Also they may appear dumb but they are actually all true in their way.
An enjoyable post read by a real film nut.
- 07/04/2017@Javier 🐝 beBee asked about the temperament of Canadians. This about sums it up. Don't you agree @Jim Murray, @Don 🐝 Kerr, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian,@Renée 🐝 Cormier, @Graham🐝 Edwards, @CityVP 🐝 Manjit and other Canucks?
- Producer06/04/2017Pepsi To Create Caitlyn Jenner AdLike a juicy steak to a black eye, Pepsi is looking to ease the pain of its recent Kendall Jenner ad fiasco, and today announced it is filming a new video and TV spot featuring her parent, Caitlyn Jenner.“We are going to show the world we feel its...
- 06/04/2017Billy Connolly - On a plane to Australia - Funny story http://celticreplay.com - Highlights for the Celtic Diaspora Billy tells a tale about a plane...
- 06/04/2017The Dreaded Leaving Cert Oral - Grintage Irelandgrintageireland.com Comedian Bernard Casey has reminded us just how much we hated the Leaving Cert Oral exam. Once...
Corporate lesson :
Jack and Max are walking to the church for the Sunday prayer..
Jack wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying.
Max replies, “Why don’t you ask the Priest?”
So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks, “Father, may I smoke while I pray?”
The Priest replies, “No, my son, you may not! That’s utter disrespect to our religion.”
Jack goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.
Max says, “I’m not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try.”
And so Max goes up to the Priest and asks, “Father, may I pray while I smoke?”
To which the Priest eagerly replies, “By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to.”
*Moral of the story*
_The approval you want depends on the way u ask for it!!_
Dedicated to all professionals !!..
- 04/04/2017A frog asked an astrologer
"Pls tell my future?"
Astrologer:A young cute girl will touch you
Frog: wow,great, when&where?
Next semester,in biology lab....😜😜