- Producer23/04/2017ENIGMA OF SHADOW!Earth has no dearthSpecies of myriad, initially in lurchLater with favorable conditionsNature provides with grand renditionsBees, birds, flowers and numerous livesEntwine with a unique vibesWhat a fabulous ambianceOur planet Earth only bears the...
Comments23/04/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I adore the core message, it creates hope for all humans! thank you @debasish majumder23/04/2017 #9 debasish majumder#5 i guess, all people use to draw images our of their genetic code where carbon plays the essential role, copying his or her lineage sir @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee! The shadow which propound on him or her, guiding or enabling to lead a life accordingly. no wonder, changing external circumstances to impact on him and that too being copied and eventually endowed to the forthcoming generations. in my poem i tried to draw the picture and its impact on us.23/04/2017 #5 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"Life only rolls on with a mystic synopsis"! Brilliant dear @debasish majumder. I just wonder if you were to describe people by their shadows what would you say! I find your short-lines are more effective and I strongly advise you of writing shorter lines because they are more effective. That you can embed so much wisdom in few lines is truly admirable.
- ProducerThe Path Of The Mentor And The Student.The trees are humble and silent.Their path is perfectly designed.Each tree once was a strong lesson.Learned through life's ups and downs.Separately the trees are less powerful.Together they are able to sing a whole song.Their story becomes visible...
Comments23/04/2017 #45 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#44 thank you so much @Chris 🐝 Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)22/04/2017 #44 Chris 🐝 Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)Lovely evocation of life as trees/trees as life @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. I do find that there's something very peaceful and stress - relieving about sitting and watching trees gently swaying in the breeze22/04/2017 #43 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#36 beautiful answer @Lisa Vanderburg thank you so much22/04/2017 #42 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#37 glad you enjoyed it @Susan 🐝 Rooks!22/04/2017 #41 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#38 thank you queen bee @🐝 Fatima G. Williams22/04/2017 #40 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#39 and your comments stand out to me, very wise and true thank you @Kevin Baker22/04/2017 #39 Kevin BakerThis is the sentence that stands out for me "" The strength and purity of nature always supports us in the most mysterious way. "" The more we listen to our instinct the higher quality of life we live. The further from nature we stray we lose that part of us that defines us as human.21/04/2017 #37 Susan 🐝 RooksWow, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., just wow. Lovely. Thank you.21/04/2017 #36 Lisa VanderburgLovely @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. - just lovely! I have been observing the long demise of the great Horse Chestnut. This long journey into extinction is an equally long vigil and each year, as their three-pronged disease brings them closer, I watch. I wait. I applaud their valiant efforts at renewal...but we are mere mortals.21/04/2017 #35 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#34 thank you @John Rylance.21/04/2017 #33 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#32 fully agree with you @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman and thank you so much; for your reading and comments!21/04/2017 #32 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanThis is a beautiful and powerful verse, in itself - "Separately the trees are less powerful.
Together they are able to sing a whole song.
Their story becomes visible only after all experiences gained."
Mankind can learn so much from nature, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.,21/04/2017 #31 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#30 what a beautiful memory / experience you share with us @Laura Mikolaitis, it is really beautiful what you have said, thank you.21/04/2017 #30 Laura MikolaitisBeautiful, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. The imagery that you create with your words is very peaceful and instills hope. Just yesterday I was walking among the pines in a local park near my office. It was a beautiful day and I found peace along the pathway lined with nature's arms. There's vitality in our natural surroundings when we give in to it. Thank you for sharing this with us. I really enjoyed it.21/04/2017 #29 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#28 thank you @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, Mr bee wonderful!21/04/2017 #28 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"The strength and purity of nature always supports us in the most mysterious way". This is a superb line @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.You are a gifted write rand poet. I love the flow of your writing. It touches the heart. Sharing21/04/2017 #27 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yes, my pleasure @Vincent Manlapaz!
- Producer19/04/2017MorenitaShe comes to vibrate with you,Without seeing already the meaning,Since the time pure life thinking,When it grows that winter afternoon,In the reservation of the pleasure,Simple without cruelty a life,In the purity a dream as a treasure,A life whole...
- Producer17/04/2017ENIGMA IN BRAIN!Human cerebral Supreme its character, sheer phenomenal It alone can perceive The rare capacity, hardly any creature can conceive It receives the signals being sent by five senses It synthesize with its overbearing presence...
Comments18/04/2017 #12 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeYour poem is consistent with what once I described you @debasish majumder- the scientific poet of beBee. I wonder if you were a teacher of science how often you would use poetry in teaching science. This poem is rich in ideas and creative imagination.17/04/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I want to see all your gems in a book @debasish majumder
- Producer14/04/2017An Unannounced EventBy pursuing higher studies,he wanted to get rid of all worries.Always had an eye for detail,well prepared to sail through howling gale.Winds came gushing on this horrendous rainy night,he could sense an awaited dreadful blight.showers came from the...
Comments16/04/2017 #24 Tausif Mundrawala#19 Getting conferred a title of grandmaster by you is an achievement for me. You are our Grand Master, Sir. I have learned a lot from you as well Sir Ali Anani because you both bring your experiences to this wonderful platform in the form of buzzes and comments.
God Bless you always, Sir @CityVP 🐝 Manjit16/04/2017 #23 Tausif Mundrawala#13 I have pursued a MOOC on songwriting but as you are motivating me to pen a song then it became necessary for me to pursue that course once again. I agree with you that anything can happen. Thank you so much for this excellent feedback, SIr @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee View more#13 I have pursued a MOOC on songwriting but as you are motivating me to pen a song then it became necessary for me to pursue that course once again. I agree with you that anything can happen. Thank you so much for this excellent feedback, SIr @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. I liked you adding Brand ambassador with your name. I am blessed to be connected with you, Sir.
Thanks for making this buzz as interactive as you could. I am elated. Close16/04/2017 #22 Tausif Mundrawala#12 I have always highly regarded your comments my friend @🐝 Fatima G. Williams. And thanks for such a wonderful interaction with Sir @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee and Sir @CityVP 🐝 Manjit. I am glad to be connected with you all. Have a great weekend ahead.15/04/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#14 Remember that I am not a fan of mass personal branding or but I am a champion of top notch professionals. As for the word grand, of course! why not use it - except it comes with a huge caveat, because there is nothing more grand in this world than a GRAND-PA.
Now it terms of personal brand and the social prejudices it produces, do you think that there would be a change in perception if I were to change my name from CityVP Manjit to Grandpa Manjit. As you can see this is the problem with personal brand, we become conscious of perception, because grand-pa is associated with retirement and in retirement exists the brand prejudice.
Do my grandchildren recognize my personal brand? Not a chance and they never will because to them I will always be PAPA.
If you want to get into rap or HipHop - but on some bling-bling and now you can associate with people like Grandmaster Flash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4 Then there is Grandmaster Caz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgmexU1h70 who sings that he is not retiring. It is not the word grand that matters but the context of that grand :-)15/04/2017 #16 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#15 Because I am running for "mental collision" with my friend #@CityVP 🐝 Manjit. How about Grand Brand?
It was a mistake and I didn't mean to say that I am grand. Thank you my friend @🐝 Fatima G. Williams, but I am sure you know that I don't want to describe myself as grand. If I am, let others say it. Thank you for your grand support15/04/2017 #14 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#12 I changed the Grand to Brand @🐝 Fatima G. Williams. Now, @CityVP 🐝 Manjit will have something to say. An ambassador for beBee has to be Grand and this is the unannounced branding of beBee. @Javier 🐝 beBee may have a consideration for this suggestion..15/04/2017 #13 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"with it emerges billowing smoke of dust,
alerted everyone that something went bust".
@Tausif Mundrawala- imagination is fertile in you and your poetry floes smoothly. It is great to read a poem of yours because you use singing rhymes. I don't know if you have ever written a song, but I feel that you could easily be a song writer and that a known singer shall sing your words.15/04/2017 #12 🐝 Fatima G. Williams@Tausif Mundrawala You pen down reality in your poems. Such is the case with many.
"By pursuing higher studies,
he wanted to get rid of all worries."
Isn't that what we were taught at schools and by the people around us. As important as education is they forget to teach us about the
"showers that come from the darkest crown,
where the rear structure can come crumbling down."
Great piece :)15/04/2017 #8 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"This unannounced event changed his entire life,
he became humble and with future he never had a strife."
What a stirring couplet, @Tausif Mundrawala - because very young is the person who has not encountered an unannounced event.... those who can create peace while struggling with these visits are those who will find what their future truly holds in store.
- ProducerPoem for ManjitAfter recently reading a lot of CityVP 🐝 Manjit 's very insightful and interesting posts I was moved to write a short poem for him:Mr.City VP Manjit Has an attitude of “can do it” The depth and breadth of his vast insight Is invariably a beeBe...
Comments13/04/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 ManjitUnexpected, humbling and deeply appreciated Chris. All I can echo is Ali Anani's WOW! Insight - Delight - Light are really good values and just those three words are words to live by, because there is much more scope for insight, much more room for delight and more humility for finding light. At the time of writing this poem I am comprehending the words of Don Miguel Ruiz and his Toltec wisdom in "The Four Agreements" and these sound simple but are extraordinarily challenging and profound :
1. Be impeccable with your word
2.Don't take anything personally
3. Don't make assumptions
4. Always do your best
What your poem teaches me is that like an onion, we have layers of insight - delight - light. Then we learn and we transition and transform to a richer layer, realizing that each of these three things is but a horizon. A horizon is something we can all see, but also something we can never reach.
At the same time I see the words Insight - Delight - Light, I see the letters IDL or ideal or idol or idle - and so I fully embrace Insight - Delight - Light, but I will be mindful of IDL. That is where the Toltec wisdom articulated by Ruiz points out the dream we create and being mindful and aware of these dreams. In this learning journey I look forward to sailing beside you, because my journey is a sail and not a sale. I choose this personal culture others choose personal brand - but we all learn. Thank You!
- Producer12/04/2017NEWS TO BE ONLY BEMUSED?Past propounds on future Death propounds on living Share propounds on giving Amazing! Where we are exactly heading? News are now only aiming to create sensation T.R.P. and profit is our only intension Devoid of reality...
Comments13/04/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.without trees no bees, thank you for again a gem of a honey delicious post that reminds us to be grateful for what nature offers @debasish majumder12/04/2017 #6 Gerald HechtThank you kindly for tagging me @debasish majumder thought provoking. A lot of truth seems (in this world) to be missing or something; yet the number of graduating broadcast/journalist majors keeps increasing; as do the number of green screens, cameras and microphones...and (I guess) they gotta say something...
- Producer09/04/2017The lack of poetry and the excess of speedPoetry is the cry, the abyss, the flexibility of expressing, the being and not being of the being ... the decreed anguish, the ways told in the day to day, the want of the limited being, the non-being of the ghosts that Surround the garden...
- Producer08/04/2017INTRICACIES OF LIFE, A CONUNDRUM!Three in oneIn every event we noticed their intriguing accumulationIf you point one finger on meRepudiating rationality to fleeExpressing your vexation, annoyance or intoleranceWith adamancy and arroganceTo produce an ambiance of anathema and...
Comments09/04/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.seeds of JOY09/04/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.life is simple: seeds of good create more good, the inverse is also true, your poems (seeds of joy) create more of beauty in this world @debasish majumder, thank YOU09/04/2017 #11 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher"Check and balance is necessarily needed to kindle the ethical flavor of humanism" This is so true @debasish majumder! Right now when I think of humanity, I get reminded of the children who were gassed in Syria. My heart just breaks. I will never in my life understand how any human could harm another human, let alone children who are innocent. Well done!
- Producer02/04/2017Early Morning Coffee...(written for my wife, Cindy) As I was having my early morning coffee the Moon whispered to me that she was waiting to set until you woke up as your smile brightens the whole world and she didn't want to miss it... As I was having my early...
Comments03/04/2017 #3 Lada 🏡 PrkicThis morning, while my husband was making my early morning coffee, I was thinking how lucky I am. He is always the first to wake up and prepares me a cup of coffee before I go to work. I drink only one cup a day, just this early morning one made with love.
What a lovely post dedicated to your wife, Randal! :-)03/04/2017 #2 Ken BoddieSo beautifully written and illustrated, Randy. And he can cook too, ladies!
I hope your good lady wife appreciates you, mate.
Incidentally, my morning coffee (I ration myself to one per day while in the office) is delivered to me via a travelling barista who comes to the office door in a large van. No romance involved with drinking my coffee. Perhaps I need to get up earlier and appreciate the dawn more often?
- Producer02/04/2017NATURE'S CONFUSING CLAMOR!What is eternal in nature? Production and distribution in a grand accentuate gesture The basis of social relations to evolve In a complex network, epoch after epoch New synthesis of social fabric Where we are confused of our...
Comments03/04/2017 #10 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.@debasish majumder poems grow like flowers blossoming in the garden of beBee, again a creme de la creme piece of art02/04/2017 #7 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeHumanity’s choice
Which we overwhelmingly rejoice
With a hope to obliterate discrimination
Chaos, blood-shed and unequal distribution
The primary elements responsible for all abhorrence and conflictions
I feel your words dear @debasish and cry for less discrimination and more of justice. It is a legitimate call and so I shared your buzz.
- Producer02/04/2017beBee Bee's are making fun here with sweet honey & buzzing idea's,Come and explore beBee, one of coolest social media's,Happy to be bee producing honey on beBee live,As buzz is getting louder & rhythmic on various hive,Uniqueness of each bee is...
Comments04/04/2017 #19 Yogesh SukalThank you for enriching the buzz @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. with your valuable comment.03/04/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.your post is creating the sound of a dynamic and forever smiling bee, it works contagious, well done @Yogesh Sukal
- Producer21/01/2017TRUTH? - by Devesh BhattDestroyer of lies?Redeemer of eyes?Evident to the wise?If denied, a surprise?A subconscious treatise?A conscious compromise?The best advice?Needs no disguise?One can't summarise?One can't improvise?Is it relative? Is it absolute?Does it need context...
Comments05/02/2017 #11 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#10 how you see me, how I see myself and who I am,
The conflict exists for each of us at some phase of life.
We have the sources the feedback and the self assessment, yet confusions, shallow self understanding or denial just slip back in unannounced many times.
True the information would come onscreen, perhaps even assess and predict our actions based on segmentation. Yet we all have read, seen witnessed people being misunderstood.05/02/2017 #10 siraj shaik#4 In general opinion over observations (awareness and experiences gained from LinkedIn) some disguise.. with different masks that are easily wearable with someone's face, a fancy name, variety profile and digital access id.. unfortunately with a mask on share a digital shake hand and with other mask click on block .. And the notification is wonderful it streams info what's going on with and giving alerts.. A try on simple easy SEO will give search results and scrolling a few pages (a review on text & images) open everything of "some or many who are part of our own network". Yeah digital Cache is indeed smart. Tech is growing and no one can over ride to suppress.. No one can hide their "who am I" but it will be an open book where with all trends a tap keys on will bring everything and all info on screen.22/01/2017 #7 Mohammed A. JawadDevesh, here's one of my poems on truth. Enjoy it:)
Beauty of Truth
O, goodness results in goodness!
So, let the beauty of truth influence you
for it has latent and apparent strength
to alter life, with pivotal purpose.
And, truth can be well understood when
misconceptions are exposed, with its crookedness
And, let this be the dictum prime in life—
‘Truth alone liberates from ignorance and arrogance’.21/01/2017 #6 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#5 yes, but I wasn't talking about others, I was talking about myself.
The intro is always disguised followed by an admission of the real thing.
I'm direct in very few posts, including yours.
Had to learn it to have initial access, not comfortable but do it anyway. Frequently in the domestic market.
- Producer25/03/2017LANGUAGE, A BOUNTY NATURE REVEALS!Nature’s venture in our planet Earth With numerous signals, having no dearth To convey her message To create and procreate A unique process with grand rhythm She displays her audacity in her own realm! In nature all...
Comments28/03/2017 #13 Aaron SkogenWonderful poem @debasish majumder! I love this:
"Human beings possess the finest form of signals for exposure
To communicate with many with their composure
Languages of multiple amplitude, a delectable pulchritude
Bears a testimony of elegance with tribute
Unitedly we can stand though in diversity
Language alone can act as a bonding tool with grand harmony!"
I think it embodies all forms of human communication, a touch, a word, a smile. Great post!25/03/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.language to spread bliss yes to that @debasish majumder
- Producer24/03/2017ELEGY OF DEATH!I am a dead body I have been kept in a mortuary For peoples to pay their homage Life itself has been construed as a maze Which trigger us to roll on with amaze? Afterwards I will be taken to crematorium Where with lot of...
Comments24/03/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is so beautiful @debasish majumder, you keep on spoiling us with your poems, thank you24/03/2017 #9 Gerald HechtThis reminds me of a "poetry of engagement thingie" that I wrote last night --overcome with restlessness upon finding it too hot too sleep:
Mysterious --yet who can deny it's tangibility?
There is no yardstick --no altimeter to inform/quantify the distance twixt engagement's eternal meaning ....resonating, quivering subjective sensations
... the sea level atmospheric pressure at some blindfolded choice...
...of Cartesian abscissa/ordinate intersection...
...what Euclidean plane can explain...
...the shrinking distance between the crow's nest of the mast...
...and the sea (as she sails away) from one's heart...
...or the inverse growth in spatial separation --quite inseparable from her shivering return?
--gerry24/03/2017 #8 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeLovely essence of flora
They themselves produce an aura
This is how perhaps mortals
Makes life on Earth immortals!
This is the spirit that I enjoy reading dear @debasish majumder View moreLovely essence of flora
They themselves produce an aura
This is how perhaps mortals
Makes life on Earth immortals!
This is the spirit that I enjoy reading dear @debasish majumder. Thank you Close
- Producer21/03/2017IN COMMEMORATION OF POETS!Poets are of weird faculty They are obsessed to create verses with enlightening audacity Out of their imagination to pave the way for engendering new realm A prodigy, which is a rare asset, paving us to emerge the only creature in...
Comments22/03/2017 #9 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.This is very beautiful and a tribute to all poets worldwide that ever lived, loved and will live, and love. Beautiful @debasish majumder21/03/2017 #7 Tausif MundrawalaThis is perfectly meant for all us poets. A poet knew no boundaries and can explore unexplored territories. You have covered all the parameters required to become a poet and none of the attributes were left. What an excellent way to celebrate the art of poetry and a praising piece for all the poets.
Excellently penned. My words seem ineffable to describe the standard of this poem. Thanks for sharing my friend, @debasish majumder
- Producer21/03/2017World Poetry Day - Journée Mondiale de la PoésieToday, 21st of March is World Poetry Day. It was declared as such by the UNESCO in 1999, to promote reading, writing, publishing and teaching of poetry throughout the world. In order to celebrate this day, here is an homage, in five...
Comments21/03/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#1 @🐝 Fatima G. Williams, you are one of a kind.21/03/2017 #1 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsNice List of poem's here @Hervé Sabattier Happy World Poetry day.On beBee everyday is world poetry day because of awesome poets like @Gert Scholtz @debasish majumder @Pascal Derrien @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. Ken and Kevin and many many more awesome bees ❤
- Producer20/03/2017VANAMThis was my second attempt in poem writing :-) You might have a spare minute to read it :-) Thanks and have a great Monday, wherever you are and whatever you`re doing... :-) Lisa 🐝 Gallagher,Devesh Bhatt, Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman Paul Walters 🐝...
- Producer16/03/2017A LOVE SONG - by Devesh BhattBeauty is a breath of fresh air,Which smells of love that you and i share,For the mountain breeze that waves your hair,As the night makes dreams of each nightmare.Beauty is what the mighty river sings,A soulful tune that only love brings,Till our...
- Producer15/03/2017I MUST FLOW -by Devesh BhattIn the depths of my knowing,I see my true self flowing.Where the knowing keeps on growing,And the growing nurtures knowing,Confusions are no more annoying,But a thoughtful way of going.So i flow,with the currents of senses,Armed with logical...
Comments20/03/2017 #25 Anonymous#19 I suppose what I meant by that statement is that I've become aware that 90% of my unconscious mind rules the 10% that thinks it's thinking, and therefore my Life. And that 90% comes form everything I've ever read, seen, experienced, etc... and so it is with each of us for the most, but not all because biology can differ, part. It is therefore good to excavate all the strange things up in that shady space, and embrace change. But then again, that's just my purpose as contemplated in my own current flow, the dynamics of differing keys may strike an entirely new chord! :-)17/03/2017 #16 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#15 i will also share the feeling with thw pebbles on the street, something i enjoyed in a poem by someone else, i cant seem to remember which one.Maybe @Donna-Luisa Eversley but i dont recall which one . It wasnt about the pebble but that line really hit me.
Have an awesome creative, enjoyable and a memorable time .
Thanks a lot for the rhyme.
Feels like those poetry sessions or qawaali, perhaps the freestyle hiphop duels , only that the meaning keeps expanding not punched down.17/03/2017 #14 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#13 whatever the state of mind, it is the evergrowing kind, it may give a vision, it may turn me blind.
But it rather be organic, than the one assigned, cause i will know where i came from, and where i am at, perhaps enjoy the feeling
I am not a labrat. Even if i were
I would fail to concur :)
Your comment has made my morning and my day worth the wake :)17/03/2017 #13 AnonymousFlow is a state of mind, of the most sublime kind. Harness it for business, say some current languages, pyschology of psyche, for cortex higher productivity and profitability. Be here Now sing Spiritual masters, lets overcome Humanities disasters. The poet though, the musicians and the Artists, they've always set Sails in flow; there's no Sale needed to grow.
And, I Love this. I flowed a response, because I felt like it! Terrific Thursday wishes to YOU! Flow on!
- Producer16/03/2017TIME AND SPACE, AN INTRIGUING EPISODE!I may be eulogized I may be condemned Though I am a product of time and space Which enable me to construe my own realm? Which is a sheer disgrace? Instilling ego and vanity on me Making me disintegrated from the majority...
Comments17/03/2017 #16 debasish majumder#15 thank you very much madam @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. for your consistent support and appreciation. i am privileged and honored.17/03/2017 #15 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is a beautiful message @debasish majumder, thanks for your creation!17/03/2017 #14 debasish majumder#13 thank you sir @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee for sharing your valued comment. i guess, external and internal, both are continuously complementing each other and always in a process of changing the qualitative and quantitative values of both, resulting in sometimes as weird manifestation to us. however, we are naturally being endowed to adapt with the available system,. consequently an organization too evolve and to ensure its sustainability it is necessary to adapt as well innovate a strategy compatible for its existence.17/03/2017 #13 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeI am just a product of time and space
What an irony I fanned with my self-praise
Where actually external conditions are primarily responsible
For my perpetual extinction with disgrace, a subject of utter despicable!
Nice and flowing thoughts dear @debasish majumder. However; I find myself asking all self-organizing systems do that from within and without asking for permission to self-organize. They adapt to the environment and exchange energy with it but then self-organize. Are we only responding to the external conditions, or go a step further to self-organize? I feel this topic is worthy of further study.17/03/2017 #12 Fran 🐝 BrizzolisInteresting reflection ... But as Calderon de la Barca said in his famous work "life is dream":
The king dreams that he is king, and he lives
With this deceit commanding,
Disposing and governing;
And this applause, which receives
Borrowed, in the wind writes,
And in ashes it converts
That there are those who try to reign,
Seeing that he has to wake up
In the dream of death?
The rich man dreams of his wealth,
What more care he offers;
The poor man who suffers
Their misery and their poverty;
The one who begins to thrive dreams,
Dreams the one who tries and pretends,
The one who hurts and offends dreams,
And in the world, in conclusion,
All dream what they are,
Although no one understands it.
I dream that I am here
Of these prisons loaded,
And I dreamed that in another state
More flattering I saw myself.
What is life? A frenzy.
What is life? An illusion,
A shadow, a fiction,
And the greatest good is small:
That all life is dream,
And dreams, dreams are.16/03/2017 #5 debasish majumder@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., @Jianlan Li, @Marcos Vinicius Fernandes Ferreira, @Emilia M. Ludovino,@Melissa Hefferman
- Producer14/03/2017TIME AND KNOWLEDGE, A UNIQUE CRESCENDO!We have various clocks Some are mechanical Some are electronic Some are atomic Tick tock, all moves with vogue As per available epoch Some may have human design To gauge time to align Who will fathom time? To...
Comments14/03/2017 #9 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeThis is a lovely poem dear @debasish majumder. It has many delightful lines. I choose these two lines to comment on:
We address time out of our observation
Ponder it with intense introspection
You remind me of the The Observer Effect. When we observe something we may modify an aspect of its behavior, in response to their knowing that it is being studied. I wonder if time is subject to this effect! If yes, then time has a new definition. As dear @Sara Jacobovici is heavily interested on time and its meaning may be she has something to say.
An intriguing poem this is indeed. Sharing.
- Producer14/03/2017Things a Newborn Should KnowYou know life’s not in a box tied with a bow not a one size fit all not just ticking a box not a wanderlust ramble or a preamble to gamble life’s an unfolding puzzle each piece is a chapter each moment is a capture each second filled with...
- Producer11/03/2017YOU￼My latest poem for you, not necessarily about you :-) Devesh Bhatt, Melissa Hefferman,Joyce Bowen,kader abdesslam,Charlie Accetta,Jared Wiese, 🐝 adding VALUE & RESULTS,Chichi Okoye,@Yogesh Sukal,Paul Walters,Tausif Mundrawala,🐝 Fatima...
- Producer09/03/2017Tending FlowersDonned in kirtle,tending flowers with her hands as gentle.array of blossoms arranged exquisitely,making plucked ones aware about their beauty.with their mesmerizing serenity and innocence,has won many hearts with sheer brilliance.its fragility holds...
Comments15/03/2017 #29 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#28 Yes, I just pulled up a site on fen shui and vaastu shastra - very interesting.
http://www.vaastushaastra.com/vastuforhouse.html View more#28 Yes, I just pulled up a site on fen shui and vaastu shastra - very interesting.
Here is the link to the Lladro site
http://www.lladro.com/home.jhtml Close10/03/2017 #20 Tausif Mundrawala#19 How wonderful it might be for you to judge all the antiques and exhibiting it. I would say, Wow! I got myself enrolled in one of the MOOC's based on this subject. My interest died down due to some reasons but after meeting you I would definitely complete this course as soon as possible.
Stay blessed. I wish you luck for your future endeavors.10/03/2017 #19 Aleta Curry#15 Terrific, thanks! I will message you my email; not sure if it appears anywhere on our profiles. Anyway, I realise now I should have messaged you privately in the first place, not blurted in out in public, sorry! I just got so excited!
As to recognising it, well, I am an accredited Fine Art and Antiques valuer, after all. It would be a bit pathetic if I couldn't pick out classic Lladró!
I didn't know it was *that* popular. We really do learn something new every day!10/03/2017 #15 Tausif Mundrawala#14 I am exhilarated to have found someone who recognized that this figurine is of Lladró. I have been a fan of this brand since my childhood as I have been observing it in advertisement columns in one of our newspapers. Celebrities were been presented and were felicitated with these figurines meant for couples.
They have even started catering to the needs of Indians in the form of their favorite dieties statues.
Permission granted. Do you want me to mail this poem to your email.10/03/2017 #14 Aleta CurryI've always loved Lladró, and the detail in this beauty, 'Flowers of the Season', is exquisite. You've captured her essence perfectly in verse, @Tausif Mundrawala. If I have some time, I'd like to have your poem reprinted on a poster and displayed at the Sydney Antiques Fair. May I have your permission to do so?09/03/2017 #11 Tausif MundrawalaI would like to thank you, @Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee for reading this poem and finding it relevant. You are an exceptional writer to an extent that irrespective of length your buzzes have made me totally immersed in those written words. Appreciated.