- Producer17/06/2016Tick Tock“Time flows the same way for all human beings; every human being flows through time in a different way.” Yasunari Kawabata Time doesn’t stand still It’s indefinite progression It’s an irreversible succession It’s a continuous...
Comments19/06/2016 #7 Mohammed A. JawadAn inspiring poem. Here's a message: Time is fleeting, and life is temporal!
@Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman reading your poem, I wish to post one of my poems. Hope you'll enjoy it.
THE TEXT OF TIME
Where's the history of the beauteous world
that published virtues in its form?
Ah, now its an ancient in bygone pages
which is so powerless to repeat in present times
Enough! the world itself is heavily burdened
and ready to disclose her chronicles
with the sketches and summaries of evil
and the text and themes of greater spoil.
- Producer07/01/2017Some o' Me Poems and Proverbs - Vol IProducer posts are our front line business, our raison d'être here on beBee, but what about our comments and responses, the worldy statements and advice that we pass on to our fellow bees, as a statement of our appreciation of the effort that they...
Comments09/01/2017 #61 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#48 My dearest Ken, I think you're right,
What I'm about to say may sound just a tad trite
The roots were pulled too early in life,
Memories escaped and I want to know more, so...
"The more that I read, the more things I'll know. The more that I learn, the more places I'll go."
Thank you @Ken Boddie, "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"08/01/2017 #52 Ken Boddie#46 'Wisdom' in this case, Mohd, is definitely in the mind of the beholder. I'll settle for wry humour.
Our comments are our way of feeding others ..... and, in some cases, providing them with an opportunity to see an alternative path.
Robert Burns (the Scots Bard) captured this uniquely with his poem "To a Louse", when he penned the following:
"O wad some Power the giftie gie us,
To see oursels as ithers see us."08/01/2017 #50 Ken Boddie#45 Thanks for sharing my buzz, Ali. Not many of us remember comments from others, or even from ourselves. My melancholic-anal character, however, has resulted in me documenting quite a lot of my own comments, including the rhyming ones. As is evident from the above, however, I don't always take care to record or remember the originating post. 🙁
Comments received from others are, of course, preserved in my posts.
- Producer19/12/2016THE THING ABOUT PHILOSOPHY - by Devesh BhattThe thing about Philosophy,It's wonderful to read.To apply for self improvement,Not judge another's deed.The thing about Philosophy,It's pleasing to the ears,As a reference for morality,Not critique of one's peers.The thing about Philosophy,It's...
Comments26/12/2016 #7 Devesh Bhatt#6 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher... Please feel free to judge or critique.
This is.more an outcome of introspection...i have repeatedly picked up words and judged/critiqued people on the basis of philosophy, in a country where almost everyone is a philosopher. Philosophy blends into the normal like its doing on social media.
I wasnt the one being judged, but the one stripping down the double talk...made for an inconsistent timeline in my career.19/12/2016 #5 debasish majumderi have shared my views in Li about your lovely poetic skill @Devesh Bhatt! i am glad that you are in the beBee to share your unique talent. i am privileged and to be mentioned by @Deb 🐝 Helfrich! i wish you will soon garner accolades in this lovely platform from numerous bees and be treated as a distinct one too in terms of writing poetry. warm welcome to beBee.19/12/2016 #4 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#1 I'm in awe of your mention considering me a poet, @Deb 🐝 Helfrich. I love to mess around with words and have a lot of fun with posting poems on my WordPress site. The fun part is @Donna-Luisa Eversley joins in and adds to my poem with hers. We will have to bring more of that to beBee. We also need to add @Ken Boddie to our list of those that like poetry.
Welcome to beBee @Devesh Bhatt.19/12/2016 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichAs a Philosopher, I am going to have to think some more about the thing about Philosophy.
Glad to have another poet about the hives, @Devesh Bhatt.
The first 3 poets on beBee that come to my mind are @Hervé Sabattier, @debasish majumder, & @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman - as you are a newbee, you may want to check out their work and learn from a few great wordsmiths!
- 29/10/2016Brevity Is Over-Ratedwww.bebee.com AND SHORT AIN'T ALWAYS SWEET... Sometimes to express a great idea... Takes more than just a Tweet. Phil Friedman in If I Do Say So Myself Some...
- Producer07/09/2016We are all poetsWhen did you write your last poem? Last week? Ok, then you need not reading this article. In your youth? You think you can not write poems? Everybody can write poems. And we do not want to publish them in the newspaper. You can write a...
Comments02/10/2016 #7 Katja BaderThank you, Oscar. So I think you know how it is to feel a "flow". In german we call it to have a "flow". I hope in english, too. It means to fundirse con algo, olvidar todo lo que te rodea y quien eres. It sometimes happens to me when I am playing the piano or when I am drawing very concentrated. It is a really great feeling and makes your brain free from everything.02/10/2016 #6 Oscar Montejo RodriguezDurante muchos años escribia canciones y se a lo que te refieres cuando lo relacionas con la meditación. Entras en una concentracion tan grande que es como si estuvieras en trance. Cambie la poesia por la prosa, pero no descarto volver a ella algun dia..... Me has hecho recordar, Katja. Gracias!07/09/2016 #4 Deb 🐝 HelfrichOne of my college crushes was simply because there was this guy who walked up and said : "Hi, my name is Dave, I am a poet." Well, you won't be surprised that he had little trouble pulling..... We worked together in the library and I got to watch this performance dozens and dozens of times. Makes me wonder if he's still doing it? But at the same time, I'd prefer to stay in the 80's and believe rather than find out via a quick google if it turned out differently.07/09/2016 #1 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanI can relate to this post. I love to write poems - some are silly, some show emotion, some rhyme and some don't. I like to relay a message in my poems or tell a story. In other words, I am all over the place with them. My favorite are haikus.
I own a hive titled "I Started a Poem" where someone starts a poem and others finish it. In fact we have several bees that write poetry. Interesting post and I like your poem at the end. @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Ken Boddie @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @debasish majumder @Chas ✌️ Wyatt