- Producer25/03/2017LANGUAGE, A BOUNTY NATURE REVEALS!Nature’s venture in our planet Earth With numerous signals, having no dearth To convey her message To create and procreate A unique process with grand rhythm She displays her audacity in her own realm! In nature all...
Comments25/03/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.language to spread bliss yes to that @debasish majumder
- Producer24/03/2017ELEGY OF DEATH!I am a dead body I have been kept in a mortuary For peoples to pay their homage Life itself has been construed as a maze Which trigger us to roll on with amaze? Afterwards I will be taken to crematorium Where with lot of...
Comments24/03/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is so beautiful @debasish majumder, you keep on spoiling us with your poems, thank you24/03/2017 #9 Gerald HechtThis reminds me of a "poetry of engagement thingie" that I wrote last night --overcome with restlessness upon finding it too hot too sleep:
Mysterious --yet who can deny it's tangibility?
There is no yardstick --no altimeter to inform/quantify the distance twixt engagement's eternal meaning ....resonating, quivering subjective sensations
... the sea level atmospheric pressure at some blindfolded choice...
...of Cartesian abscissa/ordinate intersection...
...what Euclidean plane can explain...
...the shrinking distance between the crow's nest of the mast...
...and the sea (as she sails away) from one's heart...
...or the inverse growth in spatial separation --quite inseparable from her shivering return?
--gerry24/03/2017 #8 Ali AnaniLovely essence of flora
They themselves produce an aura
This is how perhaps mortals
Makes life on Earth immortals!
This is the spirit that I enjoy reading dear @debasish majumder View moreLovely essence of flora
They themselves produce an aura
This is how perhaps mortals
Makes life on Earth immortals!
This is the spirit that I enjoy reading dear @debasish majumder. Thank you Close
- Producer21/03/2017IN COMMEMORATION OF POETS!Poets are of weird faculty They are obsessed to create verses with enlightening audacity Out of their imagination to pave the way for engendering new realm A prodigy, which is a rare asset, paving us to emerge the only creature in...
Comments22/03/2017 #9 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.This is very beautiful and a tribute to all poets worldwide that ever lived, loved and will live, and love. Beautiful @debasish majumder21/03/2017 #7 Tausif MundrawalaThis is perfectly meant for all us poets. A poet knew no boundaries and can explore unexplored territories. You have covered all the parameters required to become a poet and none of the attributes were left. What an excellent way to celebrate the art of poetry and a praising piece for all the poets.
Excellently penned. My words seem ineffable to describe the standard of this poem. Thanks for sharing my friend, @debasish majumder
- Producer21/03/2017World Poetry Day - Journée Mondiale de la PoésieToday, 21st of March is World Poetry Day. It was declared as such by the UNESCO in 1999, to promote reading, writing, publishing and teaching of poetry throughout the world. In order to celebrate this day, here is an homage, in five...
Comments21/03/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#1 @🐝 Fatima Williams, you are one of a kind.21/03/2017 #1 🐝 Fatima WilliamsNice List of poem's here @Hervé Sabattier Happy World Poetry day.On beBee everyday is world poetry day because of awesome poets like @Gert 🐝 Scholtz @debasish majumder @Pascal Derrien @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. Ken and Kevin and many many more awesome bees ❤
- Producer20/03/2017VANAMThis was my second attempt in poem writing :-) You might have a spare minute to read it :-) Thanks and have a great Monday, wherever you are and whatever you`re doing... :-) Lisa 🐝 Gallagher,Devesh Bhatt, Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman Paul Walters 🐝...
- Producer16/03/2017A LOVE SONG - by Devesh BhattBeauty is a breath of fresh air,Which smells of love that you and i share,For the mountain breeze that waves your hair,As the night makes dreams of each nightmare.Beauty is what the mighty river sings,A soulful tune that only love brings,Till our...
- Producer15/03/2017I MUST FLOW -by Devesh BhattIn the depths of my knowing,I see my true self flowing.Where the knowing keeps on growing,And the growing nurtures knowing,Confusions are no more annoying,But a thoughtful way of going.So i flow,with the currents of senses,Armed with logical...
Comments20/03/2017 #25 Anonymous#19 I suppose what I meant by that statement is that I've become aware that 90% of my unconscious mind rules the 10% that thinks it's thinking, and therefore my Life. And that 90% comes form everything I've ever read, seen, experienced, etc... and so it is with each of us for the most, but not all because biology can differ, part. It is therefore good to excavate all the strange things up in that shady space, and embrace change. But then again, that's just my purpose as contemplated in my own current flow, the dynamics of differing keys may strike an entirely new chord! :-)17/03/2017 #16 Devesh Bhatt#15 i will also share the feeling with thw pebbles on the street, something i enjoyed in a poem by someone else, i cant seem to remember which one.Maybe @Donna-Luisa Eversley but i dont recall which one . It wasnt about the pebble but that line really hit me.
Have an awesome creative, enjoyable and a memorable time .
Thanks a lot for the rhyme.
Feels like those poetry sessions or qawaali, perhaps the freestyle hiphop duels , only that the meaning keeps expanding not punched down.17/03/2017 #14 Devesh Bhatt#13 whatever the state of mind, it is the evergrowing kind, it may give a vision, it may turn me blind.
But it rather be organic, than the one assigned, cause i will know where i came from, and where i am at, perhaps enjoy the feeling
I am not a labrat. Even if i were
I would fail to concur :)
Your comment has made my morning and my day worth the wake :)17/03/2017 #13 AnonymousFlow is a state of mind, of the most sublime kind. Harness it for business, say some current languages, pyschology of psyche, for cortex higher productivity and profitability. Be here Now sing Spiritual masters, lets overcome Humanities disasters. The poet though, the musicians and the Artists, they've always set Sails in flow; there's no Sale needed to grow.
And, I Love this. I flowed a response, because I felt like it! Terrific Thursday wishes to YOU! Flow on!
- Producer16/03/2017TIME AND SPACE, AN INTRIGUING EPISODE!I may be eulogized I may be condemned Though I am a product of time and space Which enable me to construe my own realm? Which is a sheer disgrace? Instilling ego and vanity on me Making me disintegrated from the majority...
Comments17/03/2017 #16 debasish majumder#15 thank you very much madam @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. for your consistent support and appreciation. i am privileged and honored.17/03/2017 #15 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is a beautiful message @debasish majumder, thanks for your creation!17/03/2017 #14 debasish majumder#13 thank you sir @Ali Anani for sharing your valued comment. i guess, external and internal, both are continuously complementing each other and always in a process of changing the qualitative and quantitative values of both, resulting in sometimes as weird manifestation to us. however, we are naturally being endowed to adapt with the available system,. consequently an organization too evolve and to ensure its sustainability it is necessary to adapt as well innovate a strategy compatible for its existence.17/03/2017 #13 Ali AnaniI am just a product of time and space
What an irony I fanned with my self-praise
Where actually external conditions are primarily responsible
For my perpetual extinction with disgrace, a subject of utter despicable!
Nice and flowing thoughts dear @debasish majumder. However; I find myself asking all self-organizing systems do that from within and without asking for permission to self-organize. They adapt to the environment and exchange energy with it but then self-organize. Are we only responding to the external conditions, or go a step further to self-organize? I feel this topic is worthy of further study.17/03/2017 #12 Fran 🐝 BrizzolisInteresting reflection ... But as Calderon de la Barca said in his famous work "life is dream":
The king dreams that he is king, and he lives
With this deceit commanding,
Disposing and governing;
And this applause, which receives
Borrowed, in the wind writes,
And in ashes it converts
That there are those who try to reign,
Seeing that he has to wake up
In the dream of death?
The rich man dreams of his wealth,
What more care he offers;
The poor man who suffers
Their misery and their poverty;
The one who begins to thrive dreams,
Dreams the one who tries and pretends,
The one who hurts and offends dreams,
And in the world, in conclusion,
All dream what they are,
Although no one understands it.
I dream that I am here
Of these prisons loaded,
And I dreamed that in another state
More flattering I saw myself.
What is life? A frenzy.
What is life? An illusion,
A shadow, a fiction,
And the greatest good is small:
That all life is dream,
And dreams, dreams are.
- Producer14/03/2017TIME AND KNOWLEDGE, A UNIQUE CRESCENDO!We have various clocks Some are mechanical Some are electronic Some are atomic Tick tock, all moves with vogue As per available epoch Some may have human design To gauge time to align Who will fathom time? To...
Comments15/03/2017 #24 Emilia M. LudovinoThank you for another great poem dear @debasish majumder!. "We cannot rule out, we are mere a product of time and space"- Thought-provoking sentence - are we a mere product of time and space!? or instead, time and space are a mere product of our unity consciousness!? Quantic thoughts flowing through my mind at this moment. :) Where once was the inner and the outer, the real and the unreal, the Self and the non-Self, the absolute and the relative, the eternal and the temporal — there is now only One.14/03/2017 #9 Ali AnaniThis is a lovely poem dear @debasish majumder. It has many delightful lines. I choose these two lines to comment on:
We address time out of our observation
Ponder it with intense introspection
You remind me of the The Observer Effect. When we observe something we may modify an aspect of its behavior, in response to their knowing that it is being studied. I wonder if time is subject to this effect! If yes, then time has a new definition. As dear @Sara Jacobovici is heavily interested on time and its meaning may be she has something to say.
An intriguing poem this is indeed. Sharing.
- Producer14/03/2017Things a Newborn Should KnowYou know life’s not in a box tied with a bow not a one size fit all not just ticking a box not a wanderlust ramble or a preamble to gamble life’s an unfolding puzzle each piece is a chapter each moment is a capture each second filled with...
- Producer11/03/2017YOU￼My latest poem for you, not necessarily about you :-) Devesh Bhatt, Melissa Hefferman,Joyce Bowen,kader abdesslam,Charlie Accetta,Jared Wiese, 🐝 adding VALUE & RESULTS,Chichi Okoye,@Yogesh Sukal,Paul Walters,Tausif Mundrawala,🐝 Fatima...
- Producer09/03/2017Tending FlowersDonned in kirtle,tending flowers with her hands as gentle.array of blossoms arranged exquisitely,making plucked ones aware about their beauty.with their mesmerizing serenity and innocence,has won many hearts with sheer brilliance.its fragility holds...
Comments15/03/2017 #29 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#28 Yes, I just pulled up a site on fen shui and vaastu shastra - very interesting.
http://www.vaastushaastra.com/vastuforhouse.html View more#28 Yes, I just pulled up a site on fen shui and vaastu shastra - very interesting.
Here is the link to the Lladro site
http://www.lladro.com/home.jhtml Close10/03/2017 #20 Tausif Mundrawala#19 How wonderful it might be for you to judge all the antiques and exhibiting it. I would say, Wow! I got myself enrolled in one of the MOOC's based on this subject. My interest died down due to some reasons but after meeting you I would definitely complete this course as soon as possible.
Stay blessed. I wish you luck for your future endeavors.10/03/2017 #19 Aleta Curry#15 Terrific, thanks! I will message you my email; not sure if it appears anywhere on our profiles. Anyway, I realise now I should have messaged you privately in the first place, not blurted in out in public, sorry! I just got so excited!
As to recognising it, well, I am an accredited Fine Art and Antiques valuer, after all. It would be a bit pathetic if I couldn't pick out classic Lladró!
I didn't know it was *that* popular. We really do learn something new every day!10/03/2017 #15 Tausif Mundrawala#14 I am exhilarated to have found someone who recognized that this figurine is of Lladró. I have been a fan of this brand since my childhood as I have been observing it in advertisement columns in one of our newspapers. Celebrities were been presented and were felicitated with these figurines meant for couples.
They have even started catering to the needs of Indians in the form of their favorite dieties statues.
Permission granted. Do you want me to mail this poem to your email.10/03/2017 #14 Aleta CurryI've always loved Lladró, and the detail in this beauty, 'Flowers of the Season', is exquisite. You've captured her essence perfectly in verse, @Tausif Mundrawala. If I have some time, I'd like to have your poem reprinted on a poster and displayed at the Sydney Antiques Fair. May I have your permission to do so?
- Producer08/03/2017MEN, WOMEN ARE EQUAL IN NATURE'S DESTINY!Hydrogen and Oxygen, two opposite character What an amazing reactor Combined to form water, essential for life A lovely nomenclature, perhaps in Earth only it survive Male and female, equally opposite in construction Nature...
Comments11/03/2017 #27 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsHow true this is @debasish majumder;
"Where women are subjugated by men out of his strengthen stature
But we tend to forget a basic rule
Exerting force can alone express a sheer misrule
If we subjugate and humiliate women
We may only beckon our own jeopardy, the only omen
Which only eclipse our own civilization?
Progresses will regress
Hinder all ingress
Our planet will face immense mess"
When will humanity learn that you can't subjugate another without decreasing your own value to humanity.09/03/2017 #19 Deb🐝 Lange"We must preserve the beauty of such unique duality Life on Earth will express its presence with joviality! It is true
Life and death both comprised in unique hue Male and female are unique gift of nature"
Beautiful - many years ago I did not want to call myself a feminist - as I believed that the focus needed to be respect for both men and women. - However, I recognise there has been a very big imbalance and the suppression of women over centuries, so I respect all the women and men before me who have stood strong for respect for both men and women. In my lifetime I have endured much trauma that was inflicted by men, and I understand that it has been individuals who have not had the conscious awareness to choose respect. I am very discerning who I spend my time with now. I am also proud that my 2 sons are 2 "gentle" men. I enjoy the company of gentlemen and gentlewomen online here in beBee. The new era of respect for men and women and what we both bring to the world is here in many places. And there is much work to do in many others.08/03/2017 #14 Ali AnaniThanks dear @debasish majumder for your interesting poem. The preceding comments reflected my opinion. I want to highlight two lines from your poem These
Production and reproduction process rolls on
By following an inevitable design nature drawn
You know very well how passionate I am to this idea. Nature believes in couling- such as a woman and a man. Therefore, I prefer coupled days- not one sex only.08/03/2017 #12 🐝 Fatima Williams@debasish majumder Well said !
No men’s day, no women’s day
Why can’t we crave humanity to thrive with gay?
We should celebrate every moment of our life. At this moment everyone on beBee celebrates your awesome buzz that points out the importance of equality and the need to appreciate the people around us at any given moment.
I celebrate this moment where we reinforce the importance of celebrating and valuing the people in our lives every single day.
Thank you and Happy debasish day. Keep buzzing #beBeesforever08/03/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.beautiful art @debasish majumder, thank you for your gift that you share with all of us.
- Producer04/03/2017MYSTERY OF CLOUD!Cloud, dark and deep And having emphatic clout Makes huge noise in loud Chill not only the environ But, also our spine with electrical ion Abruptly it appears in our spectrum Shiver us with its mystic presence in anon...
Comments06/03/2017 #31 Emilia M. LudovinoThank you, dear @debasish majumder for tagging me in such a beautiful poem. Wonderful way to start my week. I especially loved this excerpt - an ode to the preciousness of rain and how life cannot exist without rainy clouds. After the storm comes the SUN. Pure joy. Have a blessed day my friend!
"Cloud brings shower
To human as well nature, a unique bower
To make us pristine
Its presence is truly divine
Plants grow, human glow
Rivers and Rivulets strengthen its flow
Lives in planet enriches
Metals, minerals and all become accessible and precious
By getting impetus to its thrust
Truly, cloud, you emerge as a boon
By virtue of you all creatures rejuvenate and dance with jovial tune!"05/03/2017 #27 debasish majumder#23 thank you very much @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. for your appreciation.05/03/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.beautiful, it is art, @debasish majumder, well done05/03/2017 #18 debasish majumder#15 the beauty of gift is lying with the sharing it with others, where gift becomes a true imperative and it cannot be a possession of any individual @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. i am privileged to be associated with plenty of phenomenal luminaries who always help to enrich me in beBee platform. i am indebted to all my affable bees who are contributing their valuable inspirations to enable me to write poetry. thank you very much madam.
- Producer03/03/2017`MM`My fingerscautiously feelingthe fabric of yourlower lip. My curious moutheagerly joins them,tasting their shiver. Inhalingyour held back exhalefilled with pleasure drops,spirit wateringhelping it to grow. The locks of my hairform a privacyfor...
Comments03/03/2017 #4 Devesh BhattThere are many here with great poems @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @Hervé Sabattier @Donna-Luisa Eversley to name a few out of spontaneity. And yes lovely ones by @🐝 Fatima Williams @Savvy Raj. I could go on and on. I would always fall short of names of the good stuff here.
- Producer02/03/2017'I', AN OBSCURE ELEMENT IN OUR EYE!I am in quandary, who I am ? What is in my D.N.A. is truly the reflection in my name? I am confused what is in my plasma How I feel exasperated in the available miasma Where I feel stifled and in claustrophobia Where my entity is...
Comments03/03/2017 #28 debasish majumder#26 i am honored to be ingratiated with a scientist of high stature like you sir @Ali Anani, who actually played the key role, promoting the impetus to write poems and virtually for your inspiration, i myself is amazed that i can write poems. thank you very much sir for your valued comment and continuous support. i am privileged and honored.03/03/2017 #26 Ali AnaniLife itself appears as a conundrum
Where external elementary conditions make huge humdrum
The silver lining in the cloud engulfed me
At least I find a quality and character to align with glee!
I see my buzz on the mirror of your poem dear @debasish majumder. Your vocabulary is very rich and your poem flows. I selected the few lines that moved me the most. I shared and I voice my opinion again you are a scientific poet.02/03/2017 #18 David B. GrinbergDebasish, I admire your creative writing talent and potent poetry. I think that you and @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. should be knighted as beBee's resident poets. You both work wonders with words and meaning.02/03/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#15 happy to read that @debasish majumder, thank you02/03/2017 #15 debasish majumder#14 thank you very much @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. for your warm appreciation. i am privileged and honored.02/03/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.thank you for the tag @debasish majumder, one thing is sure, with your DNA we can expect many more perls of wisdom from you!
- Producer27/02/2017Funeral For A FriendFor Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc....In loving memory of your wonderful friend...Special thanks to 🐝 Fatima Williams...For tagging me on Liesbeth's beautiful tribute in her honor..."The End Note. In The Book Of Life"THE DASH: By...
Comments27/02/2017 #7 🐝 Fatima WilliamsPrefect Fractal poem to rehash the life lived so far and the rest yet to be spent.
I wish the dash was an infinity line that never ended. Nevertheless accepting the reality that lies ahead and treasuring the minutes left.
This poem is perfect @Cyndi wilkins Thank you bless your heart.27/02/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.So beautiful @Cyndi wilkins this goes right into the heart27/02/2017 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsLovely Cyndi. A perfect accompaniment to @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. beautiful post.
- Producer18/08/2016Our Lady, Deb HelfrichAh, our lady Deb A hat adorns her head It’s a lovely shade of green And fit for a Queen Ah, our lady Deb So charming and wise Makes one realize They’ve found a true gem A star caught by the windAh, our lady Deb We...
Comments27/02/2017 #22 debasish majumderwhat an amazing and inspiring post, dedicated to our lovely queen bee @Deb 🐝 Helfrich! i am equally glad for madam @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman for sharing such an illuminating post, giving a positive impetus to affinity platform and what true affinity stands for by defining it in a unique dimension! Great share! thank you very much for the share madam.
- Producer11/02/2017A Fly That FlewA bit of fun with words. I hope this makes you laugh. It was, after all, my intention. For me, this was a respite from the seriousness of Life. I chuckled all the way through the write. Probably a Hell of a sight, sitting here giggling.A fly...
- Producer23/02/2017Dive Deep in the WatersDive deep in the waters, break yourself freefrom being a pauper.explore its depths,by traversing throughits length and breadth.Each ushered tide,brings with it a shiftwhich helps to move with glide.Purge yourselfof all the impurities,by announcing...
Comments25/02/2017 #20 Gerald HechtThis feels like that time I was Scuba Diving...and I was deep enough to make a controlled ascent...my tanks ran out...when I woke up on this dock...I SAW HER! SHE SAVED MY LIFE...It's been 5 years; still I will search the ends of the earth; there will be no other --her, her, her!24/02/2017 #16 siraj shaik#15 @Tausif Mundrawala awesome expressions.. "quality evaluation (related poetry): when appreciations shared by the maestro @Ali Anani and the best collective nectar contributors @Sara Jacobovici @debasish majumder @Devesh Bhatt (positive comments from them are like pats and applauses). Also there are some more who are perfectionists whose engagement (at least a word mentioned in comments spaces are worth..) and hoping surely they will also join to contribute potential value to this superb poem".24/02/2017 #14 Tausif Mundrawala#7 By sharing a name of my progeny, your feedback is quite similar to what I receive from her. My friend ,you have always proved yourself indispensable in the intellectual circle and your feedback mean a lot. Thanks once again for acknowledging it as one of the best poems.
- Producer22/02/2017TouchWriting became a perfect medium for me to define trauma in my own way. Oftentimes, I didn't even know I was writing about trauma--just sharing a story or poem. Below provides worded images of self-healing, I believe... Touch, I say, it will not...
Comments22/02/2017 #7 CityVP 🐝 ManjitYou are laying down great marks Joyce, great marks because of your touch and ultimately they will be felt even more greatly by those who are in most need of this touch.
May this poem reach those who feel most out of touch, for in reading this, I acknowledge that world which needs this touch most and which has most assuredly received yours. Such are marks left in time.
- Producer08/02/2017OUR OBSESSION FOR 'BRAND'!What is ‘Brand’? Is it appears from blue Act as glue And to flummox us with its strand? We are in dilemma How to retain its abstract value A sheer enigma! To make it sustainable We continuously strive. ...
Comments16/02/2017 #28 Tausif Mundrawala'Whom none dare to vie', Wow. This was a wonderful poem. I can't resist myself commenting on this great piece, my friend. This entire box would seem insufficient for me to comment on each and every line as it deserves close reading. Thanks for sharing this poem with us, @debasish majumder09/02/2017 #21 Gert 🐝 Scholtz@debasish majumder Your poetry reflects the hardship of the everyday laborer - for whom brand has very different significance. You reach all the strands of the concept of brand and I like this line the most: Where ‘I’ is the product of majority’s ‘Eye’. Great, great poetry!09/02/2017 #16 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#14 Dear @Ali Anani so long as it creates metaphorical muscle and a stronger mind, I look forward already to 2020 because then that is the time to look back to today - if learning is easy, it is not learning - if reflection does not burn deep it is only a cheap orgasm and the word RUACH still means something much greater than any of us realize and it is certainly not an "orgasm" :-)09/02/2017 #13 Yogesh SukalAmazing Poem Debasish, Its like surfing. To make our own brand is getting on the wave , but to maintain balance & ride with tide needs the principles of physics.
cc @CityVP 🐝 Manjit @David B. Grinberg @John White, MBA @Ali Anani @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Gerald Hecht09/02/2017 #12 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#9 Dear @Ali Anani my views on mass personal branding are not a stand, they are a cry of pain, a cry of deep anguished pain, the kind of anguish citizens of the world are feeling right now because they are powerless in watching that marketer called Trump dumbing down America. I don't mind this kind of anguish or this kind of existential limitation because the net result is through it I am the one will get stronger. I will triumph from this pain, I am developing a smarter mind, spirit and body for encountering this.
When the very Presidency of the United States has been reduced to the level of a marketer, this is an excellent time for me to encounter this relationship with mass personal branding. Do you think that Nelson Mandela was weakened because he was put in jail. Once Mandela secured his baseline which was not to get killed by the Apartheid regime, then the years he spent in Ellis Island with the struggle, is what made him.
Once Mandela was released from a dumb political system, his captors had already negotiated their own survival with him and once they knew that Mandela would protect them, he walked out of his jail - thanking the people who imprisoned him. I likewise will thank those that imprison me - this is not a stand, just as Mandela was not making a stand, he was allowing the struggle to work on him, he embraced the struggle and when he was free, he thanked the struggle. As he said in his own words, it was the struggle that made ordinary men, extraordinary. By 2020 the dumb President of Marketing will be out and a new era begins in America - and the next three years are not definitely not a stand, it is merely an imprisonment - the best kind for a developing mind.09/02/2017 #10 Ali Anani#7 DEra @CityVP 🐝 Manjit- I know of your stand and I respect it fully. This is very consistent with your writing here "Personal brand is about being ADJUSTED, but I am maladjusted". In complex systems, small adjustments might lead to even more maladjustment. So, in practical terms I find myself on the same boat.09/02/2017 #9 Ali Anani#7 DEra @CityVP 🐝 Manjit- I know of your stand and I respect it fully. This is very consistent with your writing here "Personal brand is about being ADJUSTED, but I am maladjusted". In complex systems, small adjustments might lead to even more maladjustment. So, in practical terms I find myself on the same boat.
- Producer08/02/2017Out ThereIn a universe so vast there exists our roleWhat part we play from day to dayCreated the past defines the presentand births the futureGiven only one chance to play our roleWe must partake or eternally seal our fateSuccumbing to the dreaded black...
Comments08/02/2017 #9 🐝 Fatima Williams#8 Ahh I wanted to comment too. It's been so hectic. Again Love the poem.
The depth in the meaning of the line "Their Hollowed soul been sold" Is a person with a Hollowed soul good or bad . I'm thinking.
Perhaps they missed used their one chance!
"Given only one chance to play our role
We must partake or eternally seal our fate"
I do visit your poetry website for solace sometimes.Love your contributions Priceless 🤗🐝🤗08/02/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergI love your creative writing, Franci. Very nice! Copernicus once convinced the science community of his day that the Earth was the center of the Universe. Boy, was he ever wrong. It's more like we are an infinitesimal nano particle of one grain of sand on all the beaches of the world combined. Or, as the Carl Sagan once observed, "A pale blue dot" in the vastness of our own solar system.
- Producer02/02/2017My WordsTempted to submit a WORD for Sara Jacobovici's Wednesday Word(s) of the Week, I stumbled about in a web of terms and expressions, so many weird and wonderful words, whacky and woeful words, all wandering around in my head ..... and then it came to...
Comments03/02/2017 #38 Todd JonesLettered squares, on the keyboard rattle…
Crafting tales, of pleasure and battle.
A major peril, lurking with each stroke…
Is an unclear tone, that leaves intention broke.
For the very same words, can have different meaning…
Depending on where, the emphasis is leaning.
I have seen a few comments, raise prodigious ire…
As uncertain gist, leaves much to be desired.
This I have learned, from @Susan Rooks…
The Grammar Goddess post, deserves a second look.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@susan-rooks/american-grammar-checkup-are-we-being-clear03/02/2017 #26 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWhat a great poem and good timing with this! My favorite part (well I enjoyed the entire poem) "Words can do so many things,
Give us wings or pull our strings.
When we carefully choose our words,
We can melt an army's swords. "
We've all used words we do regret
It's a learning curve at times, I bet.
One can only hope through regret,
we choose our words with thoughts of love and respect.
- Producer13/12/2016BoondoggleI shilly-shally and dilly-dally I lag, drag and lollygag I pause, poke and postpone I linger, loiter and stall Alas! What’s to come of it all? If I wait until tomorrow There’ll be no time to borrow It’s okay, I’ll suspend my sorrow “I can’t...
Comments03/02/2017 #3 Praveen Raj GullepalliYou thief of time, you!
Stealing away on the wafting aroma of a hot cuppa coffee;
Ready to suspend even her sorrow,
Look what you've done to dear Franci!
Cornered by Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow,
left with no time to borrow;
Do you think we can cheat you,
wearing a mask of Zorro?
(A quick one on the run for you dear Franci)