- Producer26/07/2017Doctor Who ParodyBurnie the Worm and Sandy Mulligan in a Doctor Who Parody featuring the Doctor and River...
- 01/06/2017My website. Updated, fresh and smells like new! https://www.jeffwillisartist.com/
- Producer16/05/2017Still Lives FallThis drawing is about waking up.Its about what the American Beat writer William Burroughs called a Naked Lunch: that moment you finally see the food at the end of your fork.The couple depicted here have just simultaneously realized that all they...
- Producer12/05/2017A SenseSational SightThis drawing questions the premise that possessing eyes are required to see.Although Ape Man here is eyeless he is never-the-less is looking left and reacting to what he sees.Conversely those of us with eyes frequently fail to see frequently fail to...
- Producer06/05/2017Breakthrough ArtThis painting is about breaking through. The sun is starting to break through the clouds and points to a break between the mountains.First I painted the Evergreens in Kandi Koated blues. I tried to make them swirl and look like ice cream cones. Then...
- Producer06/05/2017Let There Be Light!Something went BOOM 13.7 billion years ago, give or take, according to the Big Bang model, when something or someone, according to the cosmological argument, caused it. This painting identifies that thing, that one, that First Cause if you like, as...
- Producer04/05/2017Heart AttackThis painting is about Heart Ache, Heart Break, Heart Sick but mostly a Heart Attack. But not the myocardial infraction type. No, ‘Heart Attack’ as literal: situations where one person violently rips another persons heart from their chest.The woman...
- Producer25/04/2017Heart AttackThis painting is about Heart Ache, Heart Break, Heart Sick but mostly a Heart Attack. But not the myocardial infraction type. No, ‘Heart Attack’ as literal: situations where one person violently rips another persons heart from their chest.The woman...
- 04/04/2017New to the hive. Thought I'd share my blog showcasing my illustrations, animations and sense of humor. Hope you like it!Moved Temporarilyjeffwillisartist.blogspot.com
- Producer04/02/2017Children's Book Author in Desperate Need...I've had a bugger of a year, writing a children's book, passing it by my agent, hearing the same story about children's books being "tough as hell to sell." My problem—among many problems—is finding an illustrator who fits my poems. Lots of great...
- 03/01/2017Since Arthur may be a Cane Corso, I wanted to refamiliarize myself with what makes a Cane Corso unique and sketch some.
- 02/01/2017Working on a new story. Well...I mean it's Camelot with dogs, and Mordred makes friends with Lancelot during his trial. Anyhow, playing with the idea of Merlin being a Pekinese.
- 29/12/2016Hi everyone! I'm new to bebee but I'm really excited to network and meet new people! I'm a story artist and Illustrator who absolutely adores dogs, children's books, and of course- Animation! Here is a piece I did for a Madeline series I was working on when Miss Clavelle rushes in to help Madeline.
- 28/07/2016Dark Nights manifesto. Check out more of my work on Instagram (instagram.com/clvncreative) or Facebook (facebook.com/clvncreative)