- Producer10/01/2017India: Mystical amulets before entering the house in GokarnaGokarna is an amazing town. Unusually quiet for India (I thought) and completely mystical. I want to go there...During a visit to Gokarna noticed before the entrance of the protective symbol charms against evil spirits. Different. Drawn sometimes...
- 13/08/2016Please come back to INDIA. Your country needs YOUwww.mbacrystalball.com
- 25/07/2016Please join me in following new "bee" Sudip Nair of India and wishing him a warm welcome to beBee. Thanks for joining Sudip, we're glad you are here! Please consider inviting your social media connections on other platforms to join beBee to taste sweet honey and catch buzz.
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Teresa Gezze @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Dean Owen @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Jim Cody 🐝Sudip Nair - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Sudip Nair on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer28/06/2016Indian Wedding Sarees Online – Traditional Connection With WomenThe fashion world is incomplete without mixture of tradition, glamorous style and rich designs in clothes for wedding. The wedding or engagement function is always the target of fashion industry. No doubt this industry gets huge attention...
- Producer19/04/2016This Summer Adventure Tours in Beautiful IndiaAdventure Tourism is an out-of-doors Leisure pastime that generally takes place in an Interesting, unusual, Exotic, Exceptional, remote or wilderness setting, sometimes involving some form of unconventional means of Transportation and tending to be...
India - Country~ 100 buzzes
India (Listeni/ˈɪndiə/), officially the Republic of India (Bhārat Gaṇarājya),[c] is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the south-west, and the Bay of Bengal on the south-east, it shares land borders with Pakistan to the west;[d] China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north-east; and Burma (Myanmar) and Bangladesh to the east. In the Indian Ocean, India is in the vicinity of Sri Lanka and the Maldives; in addition, India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Thailand and Indonesia