- Producer31/03/2017Unfurl the Magnificence of India(Image courtesy- www.123rf.com)Let him compose himself correctly in the pose of a Pranayam. Seated in the state of meditation on earth he loosely crossed his legs by resting both feet below the opposite thigh or knee. He rested his hands on the lap...
Comments31/03/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassadorbebee is for everyone ! Everywhere ! @Javier 🐝 beBee underlined in one of my post: "Everything is valuable on beBee, Don't be shy...don't be afraid to be ignored or turn down because you wont be!" @Tausif Mundrawala 2 things: You are a great Poet ! And an awesome India's beBee Brand Ambassador: A huge thanks for agregating @Sweta Parmar to our good will team of Bloggers and beBee devoters. For Peace , Middle Path and great Karma to all bees !
- Producer06/03/2017North East India, The Land That Time Almost Forgot.I am standing on the main road that snakes its way, via a series of tight hairpin bends through the city of Kohima, capital of one seven ‘sister states’ of North East India, Nagaland. Situated as it is, amongst the deep valleys and...
Comments07/03/2017 #29 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsIn college, more recent than you would think, I did a research paper on this region, mainly the Himalayan state, on their farming and other business coops that allowed small villages to sell on the open market, that single road you mentioned was their only route to the outside world and has actually been impassable a few times. Fascinating as always Paul.07/03/2017 #26 Asesh Datta@Paul Walters Nice travel story. People of North East must express their choices and ambition. Tourism is the only revenue. I am sure air, water, land, flora and fauna are all free from pollution and degradation. People of North East must be recognized as Indian and allowed to come along in the main stream. Thanks07/03/2017 #24 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWhat an interesting trip I just took with you (virtually) @Paul Walters. The costumes, wow! Were those homes in the photo, so close together?! Uh, I'd rather have a nice lobster dinner with wine instead of a head lol. Glad that tradition is long gone! Enjoyed this as I do all your stories. Thanks for the tag!06/03/2017 #18 David B. GrinbergThanks for this interesting and educational read, Paul. It's always fascinating to learn about other countries and cultures to gain a deeper perspective about the human condition. It sounds like you had an incredible trip. Keep buzzing about your global journeys!06/03/2017 #14 Ken BoddieThanks, Paul, for sharing an enticing glimpse of part of the world which, I am embarrassed to admit, I didn't know existed. Interesting that head hunting was practised in many different countries across a wide range of locations.
I am surprised that your visit to the "Hornbill Festival" didn't appear to result in any encounters with this beaky bird. Does the hornbill still exist in this part of the world or has it been hunted to extinction?
- Producer10/01/2017India: Mystical amulets before entering the house in GokarnaGokarna is an amazing town. Unusually quiet for India (I thought) and completely mystical. I want to go there...During a visit to Gokarna noticed before the entrance of the protective symbol charms against evil spirits. Different. Drawn sometimes...
- 13/08/2016Please come back to INDIA. Your country needs YOUwww.mbacrystalball.com
- 25/07/2016Please join me in following new "bee" Sudip Nair of India and wishing him a warm welcome to beBee. Thanks for joining Sudip, we're glad you are here! Please consider inviting your social media connections on other platforms to join beBee to taste sweet honey and catch buzz.
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Teresa Gezze @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Dean Owen @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Jim 🐝 CodySudip Nair - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Sudip Nair on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer28/06/2016Indian Wedding Sarees Online – Traditional Connection With WomenThe fashion world is incomplete without mixture of tradition, glamorous style and rich designs in clothes for wedding. The wedding or engagement function is always the target of fashion industry. No doubt this industry gets huge attention...
- Producer19/04/2016This Summer Adventure Tours in Beautiful IndiaAdventure Tourism is an out-of-doors Leisure pastime that generally takes place in an Interesting, unusual, Exotic, Exceptional, remote or wilderness setting, sometimes involving some form of unconventional means of Transportation and tending to be...
India - Country~ 100 buzzes
India (Listeni/ˈɪndiə/), officially the Republic of India (Bhārat Gaṇarājya),[c] is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the south-west, and the Bay of Bengal on the south-east, it shares land borders with Pakistan to the west;[d] China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north-east; and Burma (Myanmar) and Bangladesh to the east. In the Indian Ocean, India is in the vicinity of Sri Lanka and the Maldives; in addition, India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Thailand and Indonesia