- Producer19/11/2017Again proof, the 'Code of Success & Fulfillment...' @work 'The Power of Nothing...'Gillian Zoë Segal, Adventurer, foodie ... Author of the book 'Getting There,,,' where she summed up what made the most powerful, successful and richest people so Powerful, Successful and Rich. As we bring to you the 'Code of Success &...
- Producer18/11/2017Using the Success, Fulfillment Code .... by Heart... 'The Power of Nothing...'Do you know you are using the 'Code for Success & Fulfillment' every day, by Heart, without realizing it? Well, let's reveal you a secret, a real secret, you do! Thing is, nobody ever told you. But once you understand how the 'Code' plays a...
- Producer17/11/2017The danger and costs of Distraction and Noise.... 'The Power of Nothing...'Success, Happiness, Fulfillment, AchievementAll elements where all people, one way or another, are striving for. All these are totally reliant on one beginning universal common denominator. You KNOWING You...To achieve and reach any thing, one needs...
- Producer17/11/2017Not again!Some actions do piss us off. How it happens that there are things that we like and those that we hate? Besides, different people like different activities. And that is a great issue preventing most of the people from finding their true purpose. If...
Comments18/11/2017 #7 Geoff Hudson-SearleInteresting read @Andrew 🐝 Goldman I guess its true to say at different times of our lives we will need and want different types of relationships. Neither is better or worse than the other, it is all a personal decision and one that you will feel guided to as long as you are following your heart. our childhoods taught us to value love; but our institutions, cities, and technology have taught us to fear commitment and put choice first. We are trapped in a self-perpetuating cycle of emotional distance with each other. Most of us really want love at some point, but our actions are at war with this desire. We maintain emotional distance because we fear commitment and rejection, not because that is our true self. We replace the feeling of true intimacy with short term flings, long term noncommittal hook-ups, and sex. We comfort ourselves knowing at least we’re not feeling the stinging pain of a broken heart, at least we don’t have to deal with real emotions. My belief is that we have trapped ourselves in a cycle that we are all complicit within.18/11/2017 #6 Renée 🐝 CormierI always say the most important relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. Happiness is a choice to allow yourself to feel good, no matter where you are. It does not reside in any other place. People think that if they could do or have certain things, then they would be happy, but it doesn't work that way at all. What is happening around you is a direct reflection of your dominant emotion. Think about it. Miserable people are continually bombarded by miserable circumstances. They aren't unlucky. They are unwittingly creating their reality. Likewise, people with positive things happening in their lives are receiving those things because their general mood is positive. Guard your happiness. Eliminate negative talk and negative people from your life, choose better feeling thoughts and be conscious of your mood and emotions in every moment. I challenge those who read this to practice this for 30 days and see what changes happen around you. Check out Abraham Hicks videos: https://youtu.be/4Wv8W1HEKmA
- Producer16/11/2017Creating, Success, cost you Nothing! 'The Power of Nothing...'Some where, some moment, some one received an idea. Many leave such brainwave, insight, idea, opportunity, for what is and simply move on. Some how ever, stop, picks it up and start to walk with it. Regardless. What we pass on, in every message,...
- Producer14/11/2017Inspiration vs. Motivation, Steve Jobs, and Reverend Billy GrahamI remember when I was a kid watching the late Reverend Billy Graham on TV.Holy Cow. This guy was inspiring. Although I grew up in a fairly religious family, at that time in my life I was questioning religion, period.But dang, it was hard not to...
Comments20/11/2017 #18 Dave Worthen#15 Thanks very much, @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador! Inspiration development would be a great leadership topic. I find in society that motivation will get the headlines or the memes because it's handy. But inspiration? It can be a meme, but hardly. It comes from someone or something that transcends that. Like MLK or Gandhi or many others. Good luck! The world needs more inspiring leaders!18/11/2017 #15 Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorLove the distinctions and contrasts of the two concepts. It has me wondering about "inspiration development" as a leadership development topic. Having a power vision and being able to inspire and motivate as appropriate would be powerful. MLK and Ghandi see to be be people who were able to both inspire and motivate.15/11/2017 #9 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven@Dave Worthen I really enjoyed this. I have had those throughout my life motivate me and very few inspire me. A similar trait I found in all those who have inspired me is they were STEADFAST in their teachings and beliefs. I feel that this is what inspired me. It was not their knowledge, yet wisdom from this foundation they showed me.14/11/2017 #3 Harvey LloydReally enjoyed your journey. I can speak for myself and say it is easy to tell when someone is inspiring because it sounds like they are speaking to the heart. When someone speaks of motivation it is for the brain and ears.
We can only inspire others from on heart to another. The moment this stops so does inspiration.
- Producer14/11/2017YOU ARE CREATOR ... Create... 'The Power of Nothing...'(Wo)Man is CreatorWithout you perhaps realizing it, by nature, (wo)man is a Creator. It is in your natural DNA. It is the way of understanding how 'IT' works. There is a very simple universal principle working that is older than this world itself....
Comments16/11/2017 #6 Numo QuestIndeed Preston, thank you greatly for your sharing. There is no limit or moment predictable where that 'SPARK' or insight or idea come from. (wo)man has many yet 95% of the people simply ignore them, forget them or arn't up to ACT upon them so some one else will experience the same perhaps ACT upon that. It is exactly as the Universal Principles are working, regardless the scenario, vocabulary used. It all comes down to 33 ancient yet most simple Universal Principles. Again, great thanks for sharing. Please pas our publication to other groups. It's worth for others. :O)15/11/2017 #4 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Buzz. Imagination is what I feel is one of the greatest talents humans were given. Each item in the world we use today did not exist until it began with a thought in so ones head. Just as you said, even as a joke.
One of my favorites stories is not of a invention that change the world, yet of a restaurant that put a new item on their meal. This is a story I saw on the show "Exotic Foods". This restaurant is up in Chicago. A number of years ago, on a Tuesday night, four men walked into a pizza restaurant. These men were acting harmless, yet the owner could tell they were both drunk and high on drugs. He was about to ask them to leave, then one of them ask him for TACOS.
The owner replied, "I sorry, this is a Pizza restaurant." One of the men took out over $600 in cash and gave it to the owner and said, "I want tacos."
The owner said, "Coming right up." The man then gave the money to one of the employees to buy all the ingredients needed to make Tacos.
He didn't just want to make tacos but, he had an idea because it was a pizza restaurant. He created a pizza with Tacos circling the outer side of the pizza and other ingredients on the inside. The four men who ordered it love it and left happy.
While these men were enjoying this meal, other customers were wondering what this new pizza was and also ordered it. He sold three pizzas using all the ingredients they bought that night. The next night, the restaurant was packed with customers wanting to try with new pizza. Since, he did not expect to ever make it again, he decided to add it to his Menu, as his TACO TUESDAY PIZZA, served one a week.
He ended the TV show saying that he never saw those four drunk men again, yet wanted to thank them, because that spark of an idea saved his restaurant.14/11/2017 #2 Numo Quest#1 Goodday dear Ali, this is the ancient way that always have worked debunked for all. No exclusivity to any religion, government, 'elite society', government, 'special person'. The Universal Principles roams free even before existence of this world. Any person has endless and free access to them. Only one thing, just embrace it's powerful ways and opportunities. No sacrifice required.... ;O)14/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeWonderment and imagination are your seeds to make small ideas big and profitable. This is a superb buzz to show you the way to do it. No lack of resources will stop you from doing it. Luck will also eventually strike your door.
Thank you @Numo Quest View moreWonderment and imagination are your seeds to make small ideas big and profitable. This is a superb buzz to show you the way to do it. No lack of resources will stop you from doing it. Luck will also eventually strike your door.
Thank you @Numo Quest for contributing such a lovely buzz. Close
- Producer12/11/2017Become Better ... Through Repetition ... 'The Powers of Nothing...'Gǎi Shàn The older Chinese Universal Principle of Kai Zen, translates, as one can see, similar in both language characters. From where we stand, in bringing you the free Universal Principles ideally, free as they are themselves, we like to debunk...
- Producer12/11/2017Success has a Code... V The Achieving, Manifesting .... 'The Power of Nothing...'So You Want 'IT'....There are many ways to 'Get IT', to 'Make IT', to 'Achieve IT'... 'IT' stands for anything you want it to be. IT may resemble a holiday, that car that you have seen, to be,come anything you ever wanted to be, to visit that...
- Producer10/11/2017Success has a Code... IV Seize Opportunity 'The Power of Nothing...'In the success code, there is a step, not always easily understand by everyone. Seizing opportunity, open doors, is all about changing the way you look if you begin to Focus. Not everyone is gifted with perseverance, concentration and easily lose...
- Producer09/11/2017Success has a Code... III ACT 'The Power of Nothing...'So you did... So you have visited those coaches, motivation speakers, bought books, read all about the law of attraction, seen all there is to see about the secret and yet .... you have the feeling, or experience, it isn't working, it isn't adding...
- Producer09/11/2017Is Heaven RealTo be clear, the Bible speaks of Heaven in both literal and metaphorical terms. For thousands of years the question of Heaven being real or fiction has been debated.It should be noted, the use of metaphors doesn't mean "not real." This is a...
Comments10/11/2017 #1 Jerry FletcherJim. Thank you for pulling all the bible passages together in one place. I do appreciate it. The lyrical descriptions are truly wonderful.
Unfortunately I'm one of those folks that had a strong dose of Heinlein in my teenage years and I've never found an answer to his question, "What if all those religions are right? Could there be a heaven for each branch of Christianity and each sect therein? And what about the other religions like Islam, Buddhism etc, etc, etc?
I can't bring myself to the commitment level you note is required to see the visions cited.
- Producer08/11/2017A Family Affair 1917 the 17th of October, it's 6 a.m. First Lieutenant Armel Truet from the French Infantry Corps is taking a sip of Cognac after a sleepless night. Armel will be leading a 50 men squad to the assault of Hill 217 just up north of Calignac, he is...
Comments09/11/2017 #21 Harvey Lloyd#19 @Pascal Derrien draws these kind of questions as we ponder the 4 dimensional space he created. With humility i would like an attempt at answering the questions:
Where do we fall to when we're living on the edge, Pascal?
We are on the edge because of experiences and time. Time each day requires something new of us. Yesterday was figured out and we had it handled, today brings new challenges. Whether we retain the edge is only certified if we understand the edge itself. The edge is a position of understanding that wisdom of yesterday must yield to new wisdom today. But should we fall we need only find the wisdom required. And most likely seek some forgiveness.
And how do we find our balance again?
Balance is found in the doover that seeking forgiveness provides.
Do our memories span time and generations?
Our memories do span time. Each day we create memories that not only we carry, but also that we created in others. They carry memories forward. The handing down of memories insures that wisdom carries forward.
Or does our imagination tease our senses?
Imagination is the basis of invention. Thinking outside the box is really a new phrase that references imagination. Yes imagination teases the senses. WIth prolonged thought our senses begin to see it in reality. It may not exist as imagined but it is new and different.
Thanks for the questions.09/11/2017 #16 Proma 🐝 NautiyalWhat an excellent piece of writing! I could actually visualize each and every dialogue being delivered. The lieutenant getting ready for the attack, the young entrepreneur gearing up for his day at work after giving a speech on guerilla marketing. So intriguing! This seems like something of a parallel universe kind of setting. And of course, the similarity in surnames and that they were actually related. The point about high iron that drew back the point on how the lieutenant lost his life.
I loved it, @Pascal Derrien. I wish I could see it enacted. How amazing it would be! Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.08/11/2017 #14 Ian WeinbergWell, well, well @Pascal Derrien I think that this one is purely for the right hemisphere - just go with the flow, no dissecting or interpreting. Ease into a mellow entropy... what the hell! Nuances of many things - time, life, death. Sometimes best to just be with it. Thanks for another neuro-tickle!08/11/2017 #13 Harvey Lloyd#10 Please don't tidy up because i am just learning where everything is, i think we have some similarities of clutter. Yea, i heard the tune the other day and thought it appropriate, so i looked up the video. Wow they were some big hair mugs. Guess it was the times to have it.08/11/2017 #10 Pascal Derrien#9 thank you foe the nice comments if you drop by my brain I will have to tidy up a bit I think it is fairly cluttered top put mildly :-) Have not thought about that tune long time I have heard it actually @Harvey Lloyd View more#9 thank you foe the nice comments if you drop by my brain I will have to tidy up a bit I think it is fairly cluttered top put mildly :-) Have not thought about that tune long time I have heard it actually @Harvey Lloyd :-) Close08/11/2017 #9 Harvey LloydEverytime i read one of your posts i think it would be awesome to meet your mind. I often ponder the old photos of my ancestors and realize they faced the same issues i do without "cacophony of noise". I always "think" that my ancestors saw life from a total different perspective as you bring to the front.
Great post but i believe the song "Head Games" would go better:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQdnn4QZ8Kk
- Producer08/11/2017Success has a Code... II. FOCUS 'The Power of Nothing...'Where the Universal Principles are working, limitless, 24/24 7/7 365/365, there wasn't written anything anywhere about ...- Be member of an elite- For man only- It will cost you a fortune to...- For world leaders onlyUniversal Principles are the...
- Producer07/11/2017The Spontaneous WriterMy experience on beBee certainly changed me. I feel I have matured to understand the reasons why I write. I am kind of more matured now than any time before. When I have an idea that I enjoy I feel the spontaneity in writing it. I am doing this...
Comments13/11/2017 #90 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#89 "The only way to cultivate responsible choice is to nourish the needs of your soul...". I couldn't agree more @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador. This what feedback is expected to do. It is sort of ideas colliding and the product of which could be unimagined sometimes.13/11/2017 #89 Jean L. Serio CPC, CeMAThe goal of writing critiques (this includes comments to articles and posts), says Karen Hertsberg managing editor of the spelling software Grammarly, is to help the writer expand their potential. The best feedback is that, she says, which leaves the writer feeling they’ve had an awakening. Your comments about Sara Jacobovici’s recent response, to a post you wrote, seems as if it did just that. Her comment not only encouraged you but awakened you to new thoughts and ideas. Not to mention inspired you to write on a new - related - topic. My belief is comments to posts should encourage further conversation - even debate. Not beat other commenters down in order to quell the conversation and/or to turn it in their direction. As always, we should agree to disagree.10/11/2017 #82 Lisa Vanderburg#54 Now that's brilliant because you often say your ideas come in your sleep! If I were to record my waking thoughts or dreams, it wouldn't be publishable :)
So happy I made a 'hugely-important point', my friend @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee View more#54 Now that's brilliant because you often say your ideas come in your sleep! If I were to record my waking thoughts or dreams, it wouldn't be publishable :)
So happy I made a 'hugely-important point', my friend @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee...I assure you, it was quite by accident! Close09/11/2017 #78 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#75 Your right. When I was reading your buzz, I viewed myself working at my job, and "Just like that, have that need to write". My manner just usually begins with planted from reading or listening to audios. Then it does spontaneously grow fast like a bamboo tree.09/11/2017 #76 Proma 🐝 NautiyalI agree with you completely, @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. Just like in everything else in life, giving without expecting to receive anything, doing without expecting to have anything done for us, and so and so forth. That will bring in the purity in our actions and thoughts thus reflected through our writings.09/11/2017 #75 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#72 Great and I enjoy the different styles with which we write @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven. However; is not this a type of spontaneous writing "When I realize that my comment is going to be to long, I usually add a tab. I "cut and paste" what I was going to say and create a post"?
I do appreciate your contribution to the discussions.09/11/2017 #72 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI don't find myself feeling like "The Spontaneous Writer". I just love to read a lot of book and share my input. When I realize that my comment is going to be to long, I usually add a tab. I "cut and paste" what I was going to say and create a post.
I will try to give credit to whomever gave me the spark of the idea, yet it usually wasn't spontaneous. I just love to promote other writers and sometimes it gives me ideas to write about.
- ProducerThe 'Undo' ProjectThe old and grumpy spider was restless. All his legs were moving. He was running in circles and fell down, to climb up again. His web was beautiful but he was never satisfied. He did not really like to catch flies. They did not taste that well. The...
Comments08/11/2017 #4 Joanne GardockiI love riding on the after Halloween vibe of witch with a golden heart and spider. The spiders are making webs outside that catch the morning dew. It won't be long before they glisten with frost. Whispering "Undo" is perfect; we all can use the gift of healing. Thank you, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., I hope you are dancing, too.07/11/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.@Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador and @Lupita 🐝 Reyes yes, let's use that word to create more well-being for others!07/11/2017 #1 Lupita 🐝 ReyesLovely!!! @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.
I think I’m going to use that word to create happy moments for others!! 😉
- Producer07/11/2017Success has a Code.... The Beginning ... 'The Power of Nothing...'(Wo)Man is CreatorThere is nothing new in the world we live in. Many are seeking commercially to new things, often not even being aware that 'the new' is nothing new at all. Thus one is to use schemes to sale the new to an audience. And even that...
Comments07/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeA thought-provoking buzz by @Numo Quest. He writes "today young think, they have the internet, hence they have the knowledge too, have no idea that forgetting the ancient ways, is diminishing true dept of knowledge and experience hence, become shallow".
- Producer05/11/2017Two Years in One.It seems that the end of the year is around the corner. Time to finish some projects and make so many plans for the next year. But... wait a second... what year? My own year or the calendar year? Of course mine! This month is my birthday, and it’s...
Comments08/11/2017 #21 Savvy RajA beautiful share from the heart of a beautiful person. I loved your post and picture and enjoyed reading so many of your lines here ... 'to be genuinely interested'is certainly a wonderful way of being.
Although belated here's wishing you a very happy birthday dear. Bless you Lupita always and forever!06/11/2017 #15 Lupita 🐝 ReyesThabk you so much @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.!!! Your words touched my heart :)06/11/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.what a pure bee @Lupita 🐝 Reyes06/11/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awe love your post @Lupita 🐝 Reyes you come across as warm and genuine! Thank you for YOU!
- Producer05/11/2017a Coach is a Coach .... Just a thought.... 'The Power of Nothing...'She had potential. She was gifted. Her father saw that very early that she had 'IT' what he lacked when he was young. He tried but due to lack of chance, circumstance, the way of life, couldn't succeed. The dream always stayed part, and when his...
- Producer05/11/2017Never Be Afraid To Be Your Authentic SelfSo much is written about being your Authentic Self and I've always wondered just how many people are able to do this? Is it hard to write and be authentic at the same time? I feel being authentic means delving into a deeper side of yourself and...
Comments06/11/2017 #46 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#42 Thanks so much @🐝 Fatima G. Williams! I meant to mention to @Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar Goddess that we both read the same article about being Authentic today and I had to laugh. I have never used this term before and it's been used a lot. The author made some great points because it is over-used. I laughed to myself because of the timing of his article vs. mine and the title I gave my article. I believe @Dave Worthen wrote about it yesterday or today and made some great points. For me, using the term authentic was blatant. I am who I am, and I can't hide it. As you saw after reading this, being true to who I am (authentic) has helped me in ways I could not predict.06/11/2017 #45 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#41 @Harvey Lloyd, you touched on great points. By writing about something so personal we do take a chance and it could ruin our brand. I finally came to the conclusion that I don't want to be associated with people who are unable to understand illnesses like Anxiety and Panic disorder... add depression to that equation. I guess we do have to be choosy when it comes to not only who we associate ourselves within the work environment but also friends and family as well. Just reading the words mental illness for some still have them concluding the person is either attention seeking, lazy, weak, or other. I'm happy there are many who have moved past those labels and understand the brain can become ill just like any organ in our body. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I really appreciate it!06/11/2017 #44 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#39 I wish there was a love button for your comment @Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar Goddess! I didn't see the full impact of my statement about the brain until you quoted it, wow- I must admit, I had a few tears... but they were cleansing tears! I'm glad I'm not the only person who can't read their own writing the older I become ;-) I will have to read Jim's buzz too. We all have differing experiences in life and it's great to share. As I wrote Lada below, variety is (paraphrasing) is definitely the spice of life. We all learn or come to understand life more though a variety of topics. Thanks so much Susan!06/11/2017 #43 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#37 Hi @Lada 🏡 Prkic, many people are not comfortable with sharing their personal stories and that's okay! We all differ and if we were the same, how boring would that be? Everyone has something to offer whether it's personal, educational, business related or other. That is what makes reading more interesting, variety. Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate them!06/11/2017 #41 Harvey LloydSome great thoughts @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. I think you may have stumbled into the paradox of authenticity.
In order to be authentic humility is required. But this humility may in some cases go against our brand.
Humbling ones self in public may carry over to thoughts of professional deficiencies. From a customer perspective.
This one of the personal challenges within branding. Our brand promotes our strengths but should be too authentic it may expose an area of weakness within the brand.
Interesting concept.06/11/2017 #39 Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar GoddessFunny how some days I see posts written on much the same idea but from completely different perspectivdes, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher! @Jim Murray wrote about being true to yourself; you're writing about being your authentic self.
But the different direction you each took make each post very much worth reading! I applaud you for showing us a world that so many of us have no direct experience of -- being seen as weak rather than ill. It's important that we recognize mental / emotional illness for what it is:
I'm excited to know that you were asked to be on that BOD, and that those who know you see your value! And, Lisa? By the way, I cannot read my own handwriting much any more either; as I age, it gets worse. :-)
And let me leave you with the sentence that will be with me for a long time: "Forget the idea that the brain is highest functioning organ in our bodies, yet when it becomes ill, people are labeled instead of being embraced."
(((Lisa)))06/11/2017 #37 Lada 🏡 PrkicI'm one of the people who are not willing to share their personal stories, but I admire those who decided to do it, like you dear Lisa, especially when the message your words convey is of such relevance. You're an example that good things happen to people who take a risk and continue to follow their path.
Moreover, it turned out that your articles in which you showed your experience and knowledge on the topic you wrote about, are one of the reasons you were offered a new job.
The Mental Health and Awareness Board of Directors are lucky to have a person like you on the Board. Congrats on your deserved appointment.06/11/2017 #36 Lada 🏡 PrkicI'm one of the people who are not willing to share their personal stories, but I admire those who decided to do it, like you dear Lisa, especially when the message your words convey is of such relevance. You're an example that good things happen to people who take a risk and continue to follow their path.
Moreover, it turned out that your articles in which you showed your experience and knowledge about the topic you wrote about, are one of the reasons you were offered a new job.
The Mental Health and Awareness Board of Directors are lucky to have a person like you on the Board. Congrats on your deserved appointment.
- Producer04/11/2017Why beBee feels like a Home Away From Home?If you have ever had the feeling of people not "getting you" in the unknown, strange world outside, you must have felt the feeling I am talking about. Even though we might be comfortable finding our own space in a new place or country, we always...
Comments05/11/2017 #22 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#12 I agree, @Harvey Lloyd. You are so right in saying that many I's are often perceived as E's. At heart, we all want our own peace while our minds buzz with curiosity which can be only satiated when we go out, talk and meet more people and listen to more ideas. It is always so good to hear your thoughts. Thank you!05/11/2017 #18 David B. GrinbergProma, what a tremendous tribute to beBee, for which I completely agree. The hive is a warm and comfortable place with boundless bees, buzz and honey. The hive is indeed a refreshing respite from today's frenetic world, both online and off.
Lastly, it's always a pleasure to recognize wonderful blogging buzz and contributions from buzzing bees like you and so many others. As my dear friend, @Milos Djukic, would say: "A great person deserves no less."05/11/2017 #16 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI think one reason people love this community is we are not at home. People have a hard time sharing in their homes. (Luke 4:24), "Then He added, 'Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown' ". For me, beBee feels like a "retreat with friends, a withdrawal to learn, and where I can help others." I don't have that at home.04/11/2017 #12 Harvey LloydThank you and I can say that we all learn from each other as we inquire about subjects, content and humanness
Yes I do find that on BeBee their many explorers, you mentioned a few. I get the world and it’s big E face. I believe though that many I’s exist but their exterior may be perceived as E.
Regardless of personalities exploring ourselves and others expands our views.
You are an explorer. What’s around the next corner is always exciting.
- Producer04/11/2017Don’t listen to others, believe in your own capabilities. You can if you think you can. Only a loser quits. What are You ????Yes, you heard me right!I ask you a question and the answer depends on YOU.Are you a winner?Do you believe in your capabilities?Do you think you can achieve fulfillment in what you do?Do you think you live a purpose-driven rewarding life? I...
Comments06/11/2017 #27 Jerry FletcherFatima, this is a rousing call to every person I know that finds adversity in the continual drubbing we take from media sources that seldom, if ever cite the positive aspects of life, today. I've passed this long to a number of youngsters in my network to help them and their colleagues.05/11/2017 #22 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorTerrific post @🐝 Fatima G. Williams. Learning is winning and what we learn we share with the intent to help others. Your post is most enlightening and stories like yours and the one shared by Cyndi Wilkins prove to me the meaning of "A winner lives a purpose-driven rewarding life for themselves and the society they live in."05/11/2017 #21 Cyndi wilkinsFabulous buzz @🐝 Fatima G. Williams...This reminds me of a wonderful story I read about a pizza shop owner who began offering a free slice of pizza to the neighborhood homeless every Thursday. His patrons were so moved by the shop owner’s generosity and the gratitude displayed by these very hungry people, that they began donating money to the cause. Now, the shop owner can afford to offer more meals to more people several days a week. That is what I call,” awesomeness in action!” People helping people, one slice at a time.
When we share our good fortune in service to humankind, we help ourselves evolve personally and professionally as the self-less act never goes unrewarded...The trick is not to have expectations of a certain outcome, or you will find yourself disappointed every time...Be of good nature and always be willing to lend a hand to someone less fortunate...Now this pizza shop owner has a booming business and can afford himself some time off for a little pleasure once in a while;-)05/11/2017 #18 Savvy RajA very relevant post with some great takebacks. Lots of lessons in there @🐝 Fatima G. Williams . And I loved your lovely story share ... Self belief is the first step in learning to waltz with life and living. .
That makes all the difference. Keep continuing to make the difference .05/11/2017 #16 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsI've added a message from one of my connections and I feel so blessed and motivated to go about, continue doing the same. Nothing can stop me now:)
Bringing to the attention of @David B. Grinberg View moreI've added a message from one of my connections and I feel so blessed and motivated to go about, continue doing the same. Nothing can stop me now:)
Bringing to the attention of @David B. Grinberg @Javier 🐝 beBee @Gert Scholtz @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee @Cyndi wilkins @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee and all the bees just to share the testimonial message :) Hope you don't mind the tag. Please let me know if you don't wish to be tagged. :) Close05/11/2017 #14 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsThank you, @Ian Weinberg @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt and @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven
Yes, Being accountable to our thoughts, actions, and the outcomes as a result of our actions are very crucial. Asking ourselves where we stand and what we believe we can do. As Gert summarised it starts with believing in ourselves. It is the starting point for having others believe in us and reaching our full potential :) I have learned so much from interacting with everyone here, the journey is still young and I have miles to go before I sleep.
- Producer04/11/2017Where 'IT' always begins.... 'The Power of Nothing...'What they don't want you to know/ Not tell you....In the many schemes, methods, success stories, there is a red threat. Common denominators that are unique. That is why 99% of all these simply don't work for you and many deliberate aren't telling...
- Producer30/10/2017Ordinary or Extraordinary? The choice is yours!Open a newspaper and you will see people doing extraordinary things. From inventing mind-boggling gadgets to athletes making unimaginable records every day. We are often left wondering how do these people manage to achieve so much. After all,...
- Producer30/10/2017Find Your DreamWhy do you think the same things seem to happen to the same people who are doing the same thing over and over? Simple. They have no dream. Do you know your dream? Not just what you tell other people what you’d like to do, but what you truly want for...
Comments31/10/2017 #6 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#5 @🐝 Fatima G. Williams Sorry you almost missed that notification. That is one of few hiccups I feel beBee still needs to work on. We are getting 100 notifications a day. I, myself, like to use beBee like a library. I search out my information, and those whom I follow show in my feed. My notifications should be about those whom communicating with me directly and indirectly on my articles, shares, and comments. If I see everything single notification update, I might miss an important question or reply a bee has left for me.
On a different topic, I like how you summed up the comments below.31/10/2017 #5 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#2 Thank you @David B. Grinberg for the tag but my notifications was above 150 when I just logged it. I almost had a headache and ditched the notification and came to my feed to find this fantastic post.
A beautifully crafted post @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven As Jerry says this is information to be shared to puah one and another to stop living in the past or present and live in the now.
@David B. Grinberg I like the add on you've given especially the part of making a scrap book with pictures. I'm taking printouts tomorrow. I have a goal in mind, promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.31/10/2017 #2 David B. GrinbergAwesome advice here, Preston. I fully agree that goal-setting (both short and long term), repetition through writing and visualization are all important elements in order for one to attain their dream. Readers should remember this takes time, effort and persistence. Rome wasn't built overnight, as the saying goes.
Also, here's a tip for consideration: when writing down your goals, do so in the present tense as if it's already happened. Here's an example: "I work as rocket scientist now." Writing goals in this manner is said to more deeply plant the seeds in the subconscious mind. Moreover, don't just visualize a goal, but visualize having accomplished the goal -- including all the corresponding feelings and emotions. Lastly, making a "scrap book" with pictures related to the goal is also a good method to remind oneself and reinforce the outcome. I wish for everyone's dreams to come true sooner rather than later. Thanks again for another inspiring and helpful blogging buzz!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador @🐝 Fatima G. Williams
Inspiration makes ordinary people do extraordinary things. Join the hive to read and share anything that inspires PASSION!