- Producer08/12/2016The Rhino: Five Tips for SuccessArticle from my Blog FreedomA number of years ago, I was part of another marketing team. Some circumstances in my life changed and I needed to leave. Yet, I brought with me a lot of good advice. One I remember was when they gave out an award once a...
- 08/12/2016The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship…
It is the spiritual inspiration that comes to you when you discover that someone believes in you and is willing to trust you with friendship.
Who are your real friends, and who are you a true friend to?
Reflect on those questions as you read this moving storyTHE DAILY SHORTCUT #6www.empowernetwork.com THE DAILY SHORTCUT...
- Producer07/12/2016ECCO WARRIOR.The people we have treated and continue to treat so badly are the people who can remind us that the destruction of nature for financial gain is not the right path to take. We are a part of nature not the controller and boss of nature. Treat nature...
- 06/12/2016Join now!! https://www.facebook.com/moneymakingapp
- 05/12/2016If you were one of those who sat at the back of the class and made mischief, now it's your turn to get an "A"!
Those who can find a way to break the rules are exactly what our companies and businesses require to compete and survive. It's time to be proud of your rebellious side - everyone else is depending on you!
(photo credit Unsplash)
- Producer04/12/2016Pinterest for AnalysisMost people use (and think of) Pinterest as a website to collect things/stuff that interest them. As an example, Pinterest is used to collect ideas for a vacation in boards such as Places to Go, Travel Ideas, and Vacation BucketList. To build a...
Comments05/12/2016 #1 FahmeenaOdetta MooreMy post on the "many faces of fruit" (an analysis)...
https://plus.google.com/+FahmeenaOdettaMoore/posts/2WMLHAiPmNj View moreMy post on the "many faces of fruit" (an analysis)...
Text of post:
Thinking of #fruit on this Sunday. A mamee would be good or maybe fig bananas....
How do you like your fruit?
- raw (such as biting into a delicious mango) or chopped & mixed with other fruit for a delicious 'fruit basket' dessert (as shown in the Fruit Basket board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/fruit-basket/)
- with your iced tea (as shown in the Iced Tea board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/iced-tea/)
- with pastry, i.e. in or on top of pastries and pies with flaky crusts (as shown in the Flaky board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/flaky/)
- in preservatives, jams or jellies (as shown in the Brown Sugar Recipes board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/brown-sugar-recipes/)
- on top of porridge or oatmeal (as shown in the Milk, Porridge & Eggs board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/milk-porridge-eggs/)
- with rice (as shown in the Grainy board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/grainy/)
- in cereal bars (as shown in the Grainy board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/grainy/)
- as part of smoothies and cocktails (as shown in the Cocktails & Smoothies board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/cocktails-smoothies/)
- as part of a salsa dip (as shown in the Chips & Dips board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/chips-dips/)
- with nuts such as in trail mix (as shown in the Just Nuts board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/just-nuts/)
- in or a part of cakes (as shown in the Cakes & Cupcake Flavors - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/cake-cupcake-flavors/)
- in or a part of ice cream, sorbet or yogurt (as shown in the Frigid board - https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/frigid/)
or some other way?
#pinterest #food #phdlife #fahmeenaodetta Close
Comments04/12/2016 #3 Preston Vander Ven#1 Emily, I heard this once and it has always stuck with me. God designed each of us so there would be no duplication in the world. The unique combination of your Spiritual gift(s), Heart (passion), Abilities, Personality and Experiences make you “one-of-a-kind”. This means that no one else on earth will ever be able to play the role that God has S.H.A.P.E.d you for. You are a specific puzzle piece in this massive picture that only he can see.
“For it was you who who created my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Psalm 139:13
This means your value is priceless.
"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)04/12/2016 #2 Max🐝 J. Carter#1 Look within and look at your past and see the people whose lives you touched and touch currently even though it may not seem that they are seeing the value in you, they were touched by the priceless gift you are in who are.
I read you energy Emily and I can feel that you have a impact on more lives than you may ever know and that is something that you should value about you.
The desire to help.
- 04/12/2016Kris’ Creative Writing #21 My Thoughts Are Only With Youwww.linkedin.com My Thoughts Are Only With You My thoughts are dense like an unusual summer fog that is thicker than the air My thoughts cannot circulate through this thin mist They are blurred trailing behind on...
- Producer03/12/2016Leadership may be encouraging! But are you a Leader?A leader is person who is followed by a group of people, an organization or a country. Hence when we talk about ‘Leadership’ what pop’s in our mind are a variety of Images. I believe leaders help themselves as well as others to do the right...
Comments04/12/2016 #14 Sushmita Thakare Jain#9 @Mohammed Sultan thank you for sharing your kind views about Leadership appreciate it. It feels good to know you liked the post as well as it's an Inspiring one sharing my gratitude. Hope your comment will help many to find their path or find a mentor to follow ahead.04/12/2016 #13 Dean OwenLeaders come in all shapes and forms. There are clearly plenty of successful leaders who do not have the traits you mention. I was thinking about narcissism today and whether leaders should be somewhat narcissistic. It certainly works for the likes of Branson and Trump, two ends of the extreme, one caring, and the other, not so much. In the end, I figure there is no clear recipe of traits for successful leadership.04/12/2016 #10 Franci Eugenia HoffmanI must say this is one of the best posts I have read about leadership. So many articles I've read offer cookie cutter advice. Your statement "Nobody is perfect most leaders take responsibility for training themselves to be effective. Whether they may learn from the wisdom of others or get insights from their personal experience or use both, becoming a more effective leader is about what one does, rather than what they know." is spot on. I also agree with Max about being titled a leader doesn't make it so.04/12/2016 #9 Mohammed Sultan@ Suschmita Thakare Jain .Inspiring article.Leaders are "twice" born, once when they have an idea and then when they turn the idea into success.The true leaders bear the dignity and history of their organisation making the best of their people.They always achieve unprecedented success not because of their skills or experience ,but because they have the passion ,the will and the motivation to keep going and not to regress to mediocrity.Leadership for some means visioning but for many it means inspiring.They lead with passion and energize with focus,and focus with clarity.They provide the followers with the fuel for a long journey and with integrity that keeps them humor,honest and credible.Leaders vocabularies include endless positive words like;trust,authenticity,diversity,determination,love ,fun,creativity,empathy,sharing,daring and risk taking..etc.The most gratifying thing about leaders who lead by example is that they can quickly surface people with exceptional informal leadership to replace them.03/12/2016 #8 Max🐝 J. Carter#7 @Sushmita Thakare Jain I agree with the hope for it changing however the only it will is when we stop associating. leadership with title and function and call it what it is. It means having to have the many people who write on the subject stop referring to positions as positions of leadership and call them authoritative positions or something.
As long the market is flooded with the idea of leadership being tied to title and function it will not change.03/12/2016 #7 Sushmita Thakare Jain#6 @Max Carter agree with you on this, nowadays Leadership is all about the authoritative function one receives in an organization or within the society. You are on the right path when saying 'leadership has nothing to do with title or function and is a mode of living'
Let's hope it changes in the coming time!03/12/2016 #6 Max🐝 J. Carter#3 @Sushmita Thankare Jain that quote you shared is why I say leadership has nothing to do with title or function and is a mode of living. Most people that actually live leadership have no title that we mistakenly associate as leadership when what we are really talking about is authoritative function.03/12/2016 #3 Sushmita Thakare Jain#1 @Max Carter your shared views reminded me of a quote ' Great leaders don't set out to be a leader! They set out to make a difference, for them it is never about the role it is always about the goal.'
Appreciate you sharing your views about Leadership. 👍
'It is by the example that is set by the leader that the people follow.' as a leader always leads by example and not by force.03/12/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergThank you, Sushmita, for such a wonderful read. Your words of wisdom about leadership really resonated with me. You offer excellent examples and terrific tips. I'm sharing this buzz in three hives: "Business" and "Leadership" and "Inspiration." Keep buzzing!
cc: @Javier beBee @John White, MBA03/12/2016 #1 Max🐝 J. CarterI always felt this summed up leadership.
There are traits that define a leader and they are traits that are visible in the actions and attitudes of any true leader.
It begins with the acknowledgment that a leader’s first duty is to identify the needs of the people and serve those needs until the goal is accomplished.
There are times that a leader will need to make sacrifices in order to meet the needs of the people who are taking care of the greater needs.
It is by the example that is set by the leader that the people follow.
Every true leader understands that not even the King or the Queen is above the law, they exemplify it.
No one ever has to question what a leader is doing, they see it in their actions and their attitudes and they operate with transparency.
A leader has nothing to hide and everything to share in order to provide for the greater needs. The key word for me when thinking about leadership is “need.”
To understand leadership one must understand the difference between need and desire or want. One must be willing to give up want or desire in favor of need.
One must allow for want and desire to be fulfilled, but never at the expense of the needs of others.
- Producer02/12/2016Your ImmortalityDear Madam, I wanted to write you this letter To tell and give you news about a friend of mine A man who is gifted loving you in his mind Carries this heart of yours and woos you forever Madam, I will tell you not to worry ever...
- Producer01/12/2016Is there more to the Law of Attraction?Article from my Blog FreedomThe law of attraction is the name given to the maxim “like attracts like” which in New Thought philosophy is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative...
Comments07/12/2016 #2 Preston Vander Ven#1 Thanks, I just finished the Law of Attraction by Abraham Hicks. It was a lot more broad or into the collective consciousness, and vibration in us than the book called "the Secret". It was more confusion to be. The Secret was easier for me to follow for some reason. They both seem to have similar messages.
- ProducerProsperityArticle from my Blog FreedomI, myself, am a Christian. One thing that I love is that God wants us to prosper. God gave us so many promises on prosperity in his word. It is spoken in the Scripture more than any other topic. How can we bless...
- ProducerStep Back From the PaintingArticle from my Blog FreedomSometimes your view on something is like standing to close to a picture. Now, imagine that you are standing nose to nose to a painting. All that you see is a worm on a hook. You have gathered all the details from what you...