- STATUS: I am now putting the paper together...I should complete the assignment on schedule.
INTERESTING TIDBIT: I enjoyed the lunches at Sonny's BBQ...In this photo, I am having lunch / pulled pork barbecue at Sonny's (months ago): https://www.instagram.com/p/_mrzFfCyFM/?taken-by=moorefo1picblog
In Guyana, my family ate a lot of pork (and other types of meat). At one point, the family reared pigs. A lot of people probably remember the pickled pork the family made. My grandmother's pickled pork/pig tails was excellent!! My related Pinterest board/category: https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/all-things-meat/
Happy #Mashramani Guyana! Enjoy that #carnival!
"Mashramani is the best time for me so listen to my melody...
Man, woman, boy and girl with their faces bright as a shining pearl.
Mashing in the broiling sun,
Everybody sweating but having fun.
All dressed in beautiful colours,
The Garden City looks like a basket of flowers..."
- Producer22/02/2017One Minute Coaching SessionLet’s have a coaching session, you and me, right now!Imagine that I’m sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop. For the next several seconds, let me help you, help yourself, get to where you want to be.My first question is, “What do you...
Comments22/02/2017 #2 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Buzz. My coach does a very similar thing. In step one, he calls it the "Other Person Test." He repeats what my goal is back, to see if what I said had clarity. If what he repeated back is not what I meant, I need more clarity on my goals. Without clarity enough for a second person to understand, my goal it still to broad to achieve.
- Producer22/02/2017" Grandpa Robin " from The Best You Know How by Scott Craig"Grandpa Robin " By Scott Craig written in the mid-eighties You know I believe that after a loved one passes away and crosses over God sends them to us as an angel; in a form or manner that was significant to us and them. To assure us of the...
- STATUS: I am about to look closely at the requirements for this week's assignment. I think I need a textbook for the assignment - that could be a problem.
INTERESTING TIDBIT: Remembering my days of wearing braces to fix my overbite...I was an "adult" patient (a working professional rather than a teenager or college student)...
I included the gold braces in my Pinterest board for jewelry because I think they look like jewelry in the mouth (Caribbean people are known for gold teeth).
Happy birthday to my mom!
- Producer" Worth The Risk? " from The Best You Know How by Scott CraigSeptember 30th, 2015 Worth the risk? Yesterday Jenny and I tried a new restaurant. We were a bit disappointed and won't go back. And it was my 53rd birthday dinner at that! I wanted a great...
- ProducerMy PrayerMy prayer the night of Jan.19th 2017 I must confess that lately My days and nights have felt dark and depressing. Filled with despair and doubt. Am I so blind that I can't see my path or has it not been shown to me. You have given...
- Producer" Give Thanks " from The Best You Know How by Scott CraigHello my friends! I haven't written you for a few months and quite a bit has happened since then. About a month ago I left the ARC and moved to the homeless shelter. Remember how I had great reservations about coming here, but I slowly began...
- Producer" Get On The Ball " from The Best You Know How by Scott CraigSeptember 23rd 2015 Get On The Ball Folks I just haven't been myself lately. Why I haven't written a story in a week. I have been averaging about one a day. Well, I had to root...
- Producer20/02/2017"Quoteful Shots" with Yogesh Sukal "The hatred consume you a lot to the extent that you hate yourself manifests the good morality waves of yours".Yogesh Sukal "With your eternal sunshine wave-particle rays, Influenced us in Schroedinger's probabilistic ways".Yogesh...
Comments21/02/2017 #20 Yogesh Sukal@Ali Anani @Milos Djukic @Pamela 🐝 Williams @CityVP 🐝 Manjit @David B. Grinberg @Joyce Bowen Thank you so much for positive thoughts and inspiring comments. I added honey with one more thought about Lonelyness as misinterpretation. And happy to seeing the flow of thoughts buzzing around.21/02/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#16 The "hidden buzz" is here https://www.bebee.com/producer/@cityvp/the-water-of-life20/02/2017 #11 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#8 Joyce, you will enjoy then John Dufresne "The Lie that Tells the Truth"
http://johndufresne.com/the-lie-that-tells-the-truth-a-guide-to-writing-fiction/20/02/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is beautiful to read and see @Yogesh Sukal, well done, it is inspiring.20/02/2017 #2 Yogesh Sukal@David B. Grinberg @John White, MBA @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @CityVP 🐝 Manjit @Gerald Hecht @Milos Djukic @Ali Anani @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. @Catalina Serrano @Pamela 🐝 Williams @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Augusto Santos @Aurorasa Sima
Which is your favorite and why? , curius to know your reinterpretations.
- 20/02/2017If you are an effective manager of yourself, your discipline comes from within; it is a function of your independent will. You are a disciple, a follower, of your own deep values and their source. And you have the will, the integrity, to subordinate your feelings, your impulses, your moods to those values.
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Shared from the Living the 7 Habits app:
- Producer19/02/2017you are loved and worth so much more for the past couple of weeks and days i have been thinking how to blog about this topic. at my youth group we talked about this and how some men see us for objects and not strong and independent women. we are worth so more than men seeing us as...
- Producer17/02/2017Frannie RothFrannie Roth sat in the chaise lounge in the backyard, letting the sun soak into her transparent skin. She was old. A blue vein pulsed rhythmically as it crossed her temple. A smile flitted across her face as she dreamt herself into the novel...
Comments18/02/2017 #15 Anonymous#13 Oh! wow amazing to know about that similar resemblance. And the count, now it's 7. When two more will come across I don't know. I landed on this article page at the glance of the header image. If by chance want to see a similar pair of eyes follow the link http://www.salon.com/2016/01/22/donald_trump_represents_an_america_that_is_literally_disappearing/ yeah that's new elect leader with triumph, president of the USA "Donald J Trump".17/02/2017 #6 Joris Plaatstaal#5 @Joyce Bowen
Just let us enjoy your writing. Don't thank me, I am just honest. As I am with any bullshit post too.
I logged in today, with the purpose to delete my account and I read your story, triggered by the picture. I won't delete my account now.
Stories like yours make it worth spending time here.
- Producer18/02/2017Five Super beBee CommentatorsThere are many who write superb Producer posts on beBee. But there are a few whose commentaries are always outstanding. They consistently engage over a wide span of interests and with many diverse Bees. Their ability to contribute insight, expand a...
Comments21/02/2017 #53 Lada 🏡 Prkic#43 Dear @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, yes, that's me – nice and curious person with a strong desire to learn! 🤗 Thanks for your kind words and your warm and welcoming presence on this platform. I like what you said in the previous comment, “Together, we all make a great team.“ Yes, we are, and teamwork is necessary requirement for success and wins.20/02/2017 #51 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#30 @Lada 🏡 Prkic I agree with you, there is no reason to be rude or demeaning of others. It's much easier to be kind. There are many great contributors on beBee, yourself included! I haven't run across you on here lately. As I've told others, maybe it's because most of the time I am on here after 12 am EST USA. I've always enjoyed your comments, your a very nice person with great intellect as well :))20/02/2017 #46 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#42 Gert, the question I ponder is in appreciating this love or respect, is how does it flow in 7 billion different ways?
The power of a network increases by its size and so it is I am a student of the human being, of which one systemic flow is the human heart. Flow, Appreciation, Contribution, Equanimity - for me spells FACE. I see this face in all its glory within this buzz.20/02/2017 #43 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#42 I'd like to thank you @Gert Scholtz for this. I want to thank everyone sincerely for their lovely comments. Together, we all make a great team. I appreciate so many of you, more than I can express! Please don't hesitate to tag me if there is a buzz you'd like to see shared. I miss a lot and there are times I find a great article (buzz) which was written possibly 4-5 days prior or I miss many all together. I'm here to help others succeed because I choose to and enjoy it!! So many talented people on beBee and it's great to see the growth. Again, thank you everyone, for your kind comments.20/02/2017 #40 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI just want to state for the record: I have a few good friends on here who I would feel very comfortable meeting in person as well. That said, I tend to comment after 12 am EST US and I probably miss many posts. I read and relevant many who I don't know at all, I even relevant posts which I don't necessarily understand but I feel others will find great value in. I try my hardest (sincerely) to repost other's material no matter who you are. I think many of us do and possibly due to time differences among Countries others aren't seeing those posts many of us repopulate. Everyone matters to me on beBee :))
- What if you treated Everyone you met as if they were "Creator"?
Would you let Creator go hungry?
Would you make God sleep on the street?
Would you harm Creator?
We all have "God" within ourselves and if we were to show love to each other as we would for the most high...
Imagine how beautiful our world would be!
- KINDNESS is the best MEDICINE...
“The Kindness Diaries Episode 1”:
Chronicling one man's journey
as he highlights the acts of kindness
humanity has in ourselves.
It really takes us all doing what we can
to BE THE CHANGE we wish to see in our world!
Be Well Brothers & Sisters!
- Producer17/02/2017If Given The Chance To Make A Difference, Would You?I was cruising You-Tube, when I came across a video with a unique title: What would you say if you only had 15 seconds? “OK” I thought, “what will he say with his 15 seconds?” So, I watched the video. It was a short comedian act that was a little...
Comments20/02/2017 #21 Devesh Bhatt#18 dont worry. I was almost convinced not a good person.
My worldview could not change when i was an accessory for exploitation...i had to change my world so to speak :)
On the other hand, assuming people to be unfair and still having the belief to do good is very relieving. Then the few good people i meet are a bonus.
I just had to assume unfairness but not ponder upon the details.
I still have to figure out how to define it better but it works.
But at the end of the day its all about self belief in my case.20/02/2017 #18 Paul 🐝 Kearley#10 @Devesh Bhatt you packed a lot into your comment. One part troubles me though was your quote that you are not a good person. I would certainly suggest you change that worldview, as it will have ramifications on all of the relationships you create over your lifetime. Yes, people can be unfair, that's their problem. If we do our best with the time we are given, then you will be a success.19/02/2017 #14 debasish majumderi did not come to this lovely, wonderful world out of my own wish, if though could be in fifteen seconds, how will i express my wish altogether about the last fifteen seconds, despite i cannot envisage even an iota of the situation of my last fifteen seconds! intriguing question indeed and i wonder how it trigger to peoples mind too! however, lovely joke @Paul 🐝 Kearley! you have a unique sense of humor! enjoyed read. thank you for such unique share too.19/02/2017 #13 Anonymous@Paul Kearley If at some time in the future one of your children is posting about you "The motivation for this post was my dad. He passed away on Valentines day, and I miss him terribly, but he goes with me wherever I go, whispering advice in my ear and guiding me down the right road. " then you need say nothing in your 15 seconds. Your legacy will speak for itself.19/02/2017 #11 Robert CormackWhat's interesting here, @Paul Kearley, is it's about what we leave behind. I'm more worried about how we change things while still living. If I'm not around, it seems I'm missing my most profound thoughts and words (not that I have any, but still, it's nice to know I could have one or two).19/02/2017 #10 Devesh BhattTrust yourself and do good when times are easy.
For those older than me who live during tough times but havent shifted gears durig better times.
For friends who dont have the endurance like those before us and lose self belief easily.
Its also seeded in my regret of overthinking the good i could have done but thought about bad precedents rather than enquiring facts.
Something i told myself repeatedly over a long time, i was almost convinced that im no good and i am not a good person.
What i believe now, people are unfair and i cannot let that rub off on me.18/02/2017 #9 Ken Boddie15 seconds, Paul? Not long enough to assemble a worthy address to the nation or to pen a prophetic poem, assuming that we had the inclination for either. I'd fall back on a couple of my favourite quotes:
"O wad some Power the giftie gie us.
To see oursels as ithers see us!"
"Make new friends, but remember the old,
One is silvern, the other is gold!"17/02/2017 #7 Ella de JongThank you @Paul 🐝 Kearley. I'm sorry for your loss! I'm happy for you that your father is always, always around when you need him.
My 15 seconds would be something like .. "Please, try to make someone smile by genuine attention and talking about their small successes. By doing this you can make your life meaningful. It's empowering for the both of you and everyone (young, old, brave and insecure) of us can try this, every single day!"17/02/2017 #4 Lori Mullins JohnsonIn 2013 there was a simple study done by a palliative care nurse. She started asking all of her patients, during their final days, if they had any regrets. The top ten list was filled with mostly "I should have's" , I should have pursued my dreams, I should have said I love you, I should have made more time for my family and friends, I should have learned earlier that happiness is a choice, etc... so think of your "should have's" now, and go do them.
- STATUS: About to continue work on an "analysis plan" for a section of my research project. My blog for the course - includes "under the hood" information: http://qualresearchdesignmoorefo1.blogspot.com/
INTERESTING TIDBIT: I updated my favorite quotes today. Specifically, I added these two quotes:
“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.”
― Maya Angelou, Celebrations: Rituals of Peace and Prayer
"Only love can build us a bridge of light."
― From 'Bridge of Light' by Pink; Video on the "making of" the song: https://youtu.be/iYb1R4Q4ou0; See lyrics at: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pink/bridgeoflight.html
(I am not affiliated with the website).
Maybe I have #bridges "on the brain." Have you seen my 'Bridges' Pinterest board that includes a lot of interesting bridges?
Do you know that some people are afraid of bridges?
- WAKE UP! And don't be a lemming...Don't Be a Lemming Join DarrenDaily | Free Daily Mentoring for Achievers: http://www.DarrenDaily.com/ Where Achievers Meet on Facebook: http://www.DarrenHardy.com/Facebook...
- Producer17/02/201710 Ways To Inspire Everyone Around YouArticle from Blog FreedomLive by choice, not by chance. Make changes, not excuses. Be motivated, not manipulated. Work to excel, not compete. Listen to your own inner voice, not the mix-up opinions of everyone else.This is the way to inspire...
- The Law of Attraction Explained - More money, better relationships and a happier life! Buy the Secret to learn more about the Law of Attraction: http://amzn.to/2lshqbU If you’re here, you’re wanting to learn more about how the law of...
- How to step up and be a force for good | Tony Robbins on Leadership Leaders go first – and now the door is open When you put yourself in a position to impact the greater good, contribute at the deepest level and lead in a...
- ProducerBeyond The Comfort Zone. A State Of Peace.Health check. Stiff? After a long, cold and dark winter? This happens. It is human. Accepted. With love. Spring is approaching. The birds feel it already. They exercise and sing. Gently. Time to move our muscles. Maybe this is the moment where we...
Comments17/02/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#22 fully agree, see it likewise thank you @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher!17/02/2017 #22 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWell said @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., always healthy to explore and leave our comfort zone. Many times we may find renewal in a place we visit and want to return or search for more.17/02/2017 #21 Max🐝 J. Carter#20 Thank you @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. simply reflecting what you are projecting in wisdom in this buzz.17/02/2017 #20 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#11 yes @Max🐝 J. Carter, your words are very wise. Thank you for bee-ing here with all of us.17/02/2017 #19 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#12 @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven, I love it when others authors are added, it makes it even more complete, thank you!17/02/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#13 cool is who you are @Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador17/02/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#14 thank you @Cyndi wilkins i imagine the movement already when you write zoom zoom.17/02/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#15 that is a beautiful reply @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, thank you for your added value.17/02/2017 #14 Cyndi wilkinsThis statement nails it @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc...."Imagine the enthusiasm and victory we feel when we have taken a step out of our comfort zone. We feel more alive. In the present moment. All it takes is to accept our current state and have the courage to create new and supportive habits to guarantee our inner growth." Fuel for the soul...ZOOM>>>ZOOM!!!16/02/2017 #12 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Buzz @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. I remember another writer once say that inside the comfort zone was Surviving, and Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.16/02/2017 #10 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#8 highly appreciated, thanks @debasish majumder!16/02/2017 #9 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#7 oh @Deb 🐝 Helfrich you are forever hired, love your comments, thank you!16/02/2017 #8 debasish majumderlovely insight @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.! enjoyed read. thank you for the share.16/02/2017 #7 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"Breathing. Fully. Feel the emotions of delight running through our veins. See the place where peace feels like a second skin."
You are such a gifted guide, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. View more"Breathing. Fully. Feel the emotions of delight running through our veins. See the place where peace feels like a second skin."
You are such a gifted guide, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., along the footpath of understanding that we can choose to have our lives defined by the delightful flowing of peace! Close16/02/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#5 thank you @Devesh Bhatt, happy day to you!16/02/2017 #4 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#2 beautiful YouTube video, love it thank you @Yogesh Sukal!