- 25/05/2017Check out my first video made with biteable.com.
Titled: True meaning of success
Stop using people's measuring stick to define your own success story. Instead set your own and find the deepest meaning of it within yourselves. No man can shape and build yours. Let this video gives you the right insight of it. Let the message of it stands.True meaning of successlnkd.in Stop using people's measuring stick to define your own success story. Instead set your own and find the deepest meaning of it within yourselves. No man can shape and build yours. Let this video gives you the right insight of it. Let me the message...
- 24/05/2017Say "I'm ready!" in the comments if you're stoked to open your mind and learn something new today!Why Smart People Fail More Oftendd.darrenhardy.com Why smart people fail more often (avoid...
- "The Most Important Work"
WED, 5/24, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
So what exactly is the most important work of our lives? Well, contrary to belief- it's not that which brings you fame and fortune although they can be byproducts. Inner-Work, the act of growing and knowing our own selves, is the one true "job" we all need to master. Once we understand and work on the internal, we co-create the external...the very essence of "Being the change we wish to see in the world".
Today, Life Coach Omar Turner joins us to go more in-depth on the subject of inner-work; what we mean by that, steps we can take, and how it benefits us by doing so.
Omar is also the Founder of a support group called "Soul Journal Link". He has, like many others, been on the emotional roller coaster of self-sabotaging habits but has done the inner-work that has transformed his life. That's why he's here tonight to share help listeners on their journey as well. Mr. Turner has helped entertainers, entrepreneurs, and everyday people uncover their own answers whether it's in love, career, health, or spirituality.
You can connect with Omar here:
- "Go with the Flow"
The journey of life should never be a rushed process. Life requires or teaches us rather- on how to be patient and to go with the flow while helping us grow into who we are destined to be. Most people hurry through life because they are racing with others to keep up; thus living for others instead of themselves.
Today we will be talking about the importance of slowing life down in a way that works for you, as an individual, so you can flow and go.
Comments22/05/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awe so sweet!
- 22/05/2017When properly understood, synergy is the highest activity in all life—the true test and manifestation of all of the other habits put together.
Habit 6: Synergize
Shared from the Living the 7 Habits app
- Producer22/05/2017Never allow losing the influence of your dreams (Part 1)When I was a young, I always thought that I can always and readily find what could make me whole despite the glaring truth that I have nothing except prayers, desires, and dreams.Those dreams and hopes find its strength especially when nothing good...
Comments22/05/2017 #1 Tausif MundrawalaI can't resist myself reading this wonderful buzz because the image caught my attention. Sometimes more is less and less is more. This is a very powerful statement. Well this buzz is meant to be closed read as there are hidden treasures inside it. Thanks for sharing this with us and keeping buzzing more,@Vincent 🐝 Manlapaz
Comments17/05/2017 #1 Harvey Lloyd"We are afraid...." No three words have been more damaging to self and progress.
When we consider the moments of life when we grew the most, we tend to forget that a few days before that we were afraid, angry at the forces pushing us and trying desperately to dig in our heals. Pure fear.
No you will not be okay, you will be awesome. You have transferred fear into forward motion once you have transcended the perspective. Nothing is more exhilarating than crashing through fear and receiving the blessings on the other side.
- 16/05/2017Are you in? Actually STARTING a new project?
I have this huge project in mind.
Probably too huge :-)
Not even clear about rough details
Absolutely no idea about the small details :-)
And still ...
I want to START and so now I'm doing it:
I shared my excitement with you!
I've read these wonderful words of Aldo Delli Paoli:
"After all it is the "our own" dream and perhaps ...
we must continue to pursue it to the end of the world!!"
Well if that's what it takes, I'll go for it!
I'm not going to ask for permission :-)
Are you in? What's your START?
"The more people you have to ask for permission, the more dangerous a project gets.” Alain de BottonOur dreams and actions. By Aldo Delli Paoliwww.linkedin.com We all have dreams. Many try to achieve them, and few succeed. Why? The Dream must make you fly into the future, the future that you imagine,...
- Producer16/05/2017Mom Was 1 Tough, Loving MotherThe following story was written on Mothers Day by my brother (Charles Lee) who is 66 years old. Fannie was my mother (she passed away in January at 92 years old) who was tough and didn't take crap from no one. She was barely 5 feet tall but...
- 15/05/2017Have to watch this (well you don't HAVE to) but I think W. Kamau Bell is not just a great example but starting a positive movement that will continue to spread. I actually beg people to listen and check out his new series #UnitedShadesOfAmerica #UnitedShades Maybe those of us who like using live buzz could take a few cues from W. Kamau?! cc: @John White, MBA @David B. Grinberg @Chas ✌️ WyattW. Kamau Bell On The Klan, Racism vs. Prejudice, and Larry Wilmore Comedian and host of CNN's "United Shades Of America," W. Kamau Bell explains what it was like to go to a cross burning and answers every black person's...
Comments14/05/2017 #1 AnonymousQuite a striking building. There are some large beams supporting that second floor. It looks like the sort of building that would have had its ground floor devoted to livestock at some time in the past. The history of change in this building over time would be fascinating. I wonder how they went about roof maintenance over its lifetime.
- Producer11/05/2017Don't Know or Don't Want To - what is the real barrier ?This week is Mental Health Awareness Week, which caused me to wonder about this question - "Is it that people don't know where to turn for help, or that they don't want to ask for help?".Take a smoker as an example. They know that smoking is bad...
- 11/05/2017Tony Robbins: Change your paradigm (Tony Robbins Unshakeable) HOW TO CHANG YOUR PARADIGM, HOW TO CHANGE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE Change the questions you ask yourself and change the direction of your life. Remember,...
- "Our Dreams are like Planes"
Join me & Mark Dunn
TUE, 5/9, @330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
We have all had dreams to aspire to. Dreams keep us moving up towards something which can also have a lasting impact on our lives. We often lose sight of our dreams when we allow others or a situation to conflict with our heart's desires.
Today we will be talking about the importance of our dreams- how to approach them so they achieve lift off, how to cruise with our dreams and also how to land them while enjoying each process.
- Producer07/05/2017Changing is not easyChanging what you have, comes from changing who you are. And changing who you are comes from changing what and how you think. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are...
Comments07/05/2017 #2 Alan Culler@Royce Shook
Absolutely! Changing our thought is a precursor to changing who we are. Think-Talk-Act
Changing our thinking about who we are
Changing our mindset about what is possible for us and others
Looking for new ideas and inspiration about how to be in the world.
Think good thoughts
Thank you.07/05/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI don't think there is any perhaps about it, @Royce Shook, we change ourselves via our thoughts. Sometimes it can be a long process, but just as likely, one important heart-felt thought can change absolutely everything.
We were just saying elsewhere that consciousness is the universal change catalyst and we are tasked with the ultimate challenge of learning to use our thinking equipment for our own best purposes in order to benefit the world.
- Producer03/05/2017What can you do to celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday?Canada will be 150 in July, so now is the time to start planning what you will do for our big party. So if you are a Canadian get involved, if you are thinking of visiting Canada, this would be a great year as you could help us celebrate our...
- Producer03/05/2017Don't Be Afraid To Fuck Up, Ruck Up, Speak Up & Fall In Love You'd have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me - Eminem Everyone, including myself is afraid of something in this world. That's normal and only makes us human beings with emotional intelligence which is a good...
- 01/05/2017This link expires in 72 hours from this morning.
Usually only a few minutes long.
Worth a view!The Naked Testdd.darrenhardy.com Are you a winner or a loser? Let’s find out. It's time to do the naked test....