- Producer24/05/2017Life is a sail boat ride. Wind, the destiny. But dammit, you are the sailor!What is life but a journey across a vast ocean! And like any journey, it is full of highs and lows. Favourable winds and storms, high and low tides, sunny skies and overcast conditions, fog and clear views stretching as far as the horizon....
- Producer24/04/2017Gert to you I say - "Thank you from all the bees"Thank you for being you and thank you for including many of us in this list of remarkable humans. We are all humans first before we are writers. The humanity and humbleness of one such as you is drawn as a picture in this heart warming post....
Comments26/04/2017 #29 Paul Walters@🐝 Fatima G. Williams I shall next month have the pleasure of meeting @Gert Scholtz and if time permits @Ian Weinberg which will be interesting to put faces to the screen shots ( They might get a shock meeting me as for my screen shot I used George Clooney ... why not? I pay to see his movies!) I do so love his writing and humble replies to comments . I shall take flowers from all the bees...what say you?25/04/2017 #24 Lada 🏡 PrkicI'm glad you've chosen my comment, dear Fatima. :-) And I really think that putting others in the spotlight is a quality of exceptional people. You do the same with your writing and your philosophy of life which celebrates the joy of giving. Thank you both Fatima and Gert from all the bees!25/04/2017 #23 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 Thanks to all the amazing bees here who joined hands with me in celebrating the joy of giving. If our words can make a difference and bring such joy and togetherness how much more will our actions be capable of. I thank each one of you for celebrating, appreciating and testifying that belonging to a community can bring joy , positive energy and growth in our lives :) .
- 03/01/2017Beans are good for you .Daily non-soy legume consumption reverses vascular impairment due to peripheral artery disease. - PubMed - NCBIwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov Atherosclerosis. 2013 Oct;230(2):310-4. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2013.07.048. Epub 2013 Aug 6. Research Support, Non-U.S....
- 30/12/2016MEET OUR CHIEF HEART OFFICER | DailyVee 116 - YouTube -- ► Subscribe to My Channel Here http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=GaryVaynerchuk -- Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO...
Comments31/12/2016 #25 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanI am very saddened about Irene Hackett leaving the network. If someone has a personal problem or something has occurred on beBee that is upsetting to them, I hope they reach out to someone in the network they feel close to. I am always available if need be.31/12/2016 #24 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsBelief in people and understanding them plays a vital role in any context. We need to give ourselves the time to be able to understand and be understood.
Thank you for tagging me dear @Milos Djukic.
2016 has given us enough of shocks, I'm sure she will come back soon as I really love her spirit and energy and she knows that she's loved and her inspiration is needed. @Irene Hackett31/12/2016 #22 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#14 Thank You for tagging me @David B. Grinberg, my heart just dropped when I read Irene Hacket t let the network? This is beautiful. I wish many places would adopt strategies like this... I know many who work in HR and they are almost robotic in nature, lack the empathy- I'm sure there is a high rate of burnout and it transfers to the rest of the team but this would sure be beneficial for them as well since employees depend on them for so much. I used HR as an example because of a recent incident or two I was just made aware of by a family member and a friend. Very inspiring video @Aurorasa Sima thanks for sharing.31/12/2016 #21 Anonymous"Drowning in the Pursuit of Happiness" by Irene Hackett was one of the most memorable articles ever published on beBee. Now it's gone, but her words are eternal.
"In 2014 there was a movie that was made that largely escaped widescale notice but which deals with the topic of happiness called Hector and the Search for Happiness. It is also a movie that Irene Hackett the writer of "Drowning in the Pursuit of Happiness" I know, will absolutely love. The moment we write or think about happiness we do ironically end up drowning it. Irene's buzz is fantastic because it involves so many different injections of thought, that to consume all of them would require us to spend much more time than the social norm for attention levels can sustain. Yet it is a powerful piece by its own right and offers great self-reflection value as well as referential value. In the course of reflecting on her buzz, Irene asked me of this..." - from "Living Concrete", beBee post by @CityVP 🐝 Manjit (https://www.bebee.com/producer/@cityvp/living-concrete)30/12/2016 #14 David B. GrinbergThanks for posting this Aurorasa. In addition to @Milos Djukic, some other beBee "Chief Heart" co-officers I would recommend include: @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín all of whom inspire us all, while helping to create and maintain a positive/satisfying user experience for everyone.30/12/2016 #9 Anonymous#7 Dear @Aurorasa Sima, You have my full support, as always! We'll be back.
"This goal can and must be attained in this life. But even if this does not happen, remember that he who has found the way once, always returns to this world with an internal maturity that enables him to continue his work. Man is firmly convinced that he is awake; in reality he is caught in a net of sleep and dreams which he has unconsciously woven himself." - Gustav Meyrink
Comments27/12/2016 #23 Jared Wiese: Find YOUR Work➡John, a wonderful, grateful, idea.
AND, like so many have said, there are far too many bees to tag. This is what I believe separates beBee from other platforms.
There are true people behind the posts, buzzes and comments who genuinely care for others, want to share... to grow. They are open to be inspired, not consumed with selling something, getting a job, luring a lead or posting purely personal blabber.
You ALL have truly inspired me. I thank you and wish you only the best in the new year.27/12/2016 #16 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianFar too many to tag, really. I would say the most influential to me were @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher and @Pamela 🐝 Williams for inspiring myTweetPack.com. @Robert Bacal for his insights into that process. And, @John White, MBA and @Javier 🐝 beBee for making this a fun ride.27/12/2016 #14 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsAll the Bees who made me smile when I had difficulty finding a smile.
All the Bees who broadened my mind and made me look at the world in a new way
@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian for teaching me so much
All those to encouraged my writing through their kind words
Especially to the beBee team for choosing me to be an Ambassador because nothing inspires a person more than to know others believe in them. For all their hard work I truly thank the beBee team.
- 21/12/2016Don't get stuck in the past. Put your energy into becoming the remarkable person you are meant to be.
Comments17/12/2016 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yes!!!
- 11/12/2016You have gifts that will cause doors to open, talent that will bring opportunity. Quit making excuses to settle where you are. You have potential in you waiting to come out. Have a Blessed Sunday beBe family.