- 28/09/2017Lonely Stray Dog Tried Everything to Get Adopted. Then One Day She Found a Woman’s Car https://goo.gl/MLKwtu
Blue was one of the thousands of strays lost in the streets of Greece. Unlike most of the other strays, Blue was destined for great things. Blue the stray dog was so lonely that she used every opportunity she could to make friends. But when the sun went down on the Greek beach where she lived, she would be all alone. Even when she chased people’s cars, in fact, no one would take her home.
However, little did she know that someone would finally come to her aid…
More with Videos and Photos https://goo.gl/MLKwtu
#dog #love #inspiration
- 26/09/2017Vladimir Putin Teams Up with Kaspersky to Thwart Google and Facebook Spying- the Final Goal Complete Internet Sovereignty for Russia https://goo.gl/uvJTFV
Russian President Vladimir Putin has assigned his best IT and internet security people to the task of coming up with snoop proof and spy proof technology and now one of the those technologies is due for release in the near future. The Russian security company run by Kaspersky Lab’s co-founder is launching a smartphone that prevents Google and other apps from snooping on users, seeking to capitalize on Russian tensions with the U.S. The Taiga phone, devised by Moscow-based InfoWatch Group and named after desolated forests in Siberia, runs its own Android-based firmware that allows apps run on the device but stops them from collecting data. The phone also has a built-in agent that gives the administrator — such as a corporate IT department — control over what apps will work on the device and what content the user can access or share.
More with Video https://goo.gl/uvJTFV
- 21/09/2017#truthBlack-and-White Evidence That Prove US Government Engaged in Forced Sterilizations, Mind Control, Weather Modification, False Flag Operations and Igniting Wars (Videos)alternativeinfotome1.com (N.Morgan) When vital government documents are declassified or leaked, the evidence held within those pages are useful tools in getting to the truth of what is really going on in the world. This...
- 19/09/2017Dog Who Lost Her Legs Determined To Walk Again; See How She Is Now https://goo.gl/25vAog
Chi Chi, a beautiful Golden Retriever, survived insurmountable odds to overcome the scars left from her horrific past, to find a loving and accepting family. No one knew for sure if this golden retriever would ever walk again – but when one family refused to give up on her, she surprised everyone. Today she’s training for a very important new job.
More with Video https://goo.gl/25vAog
- 11/09/2017Amazing Hurricane Irma Photos, Videos and Clips From Social Media https://goo.gl/Htts6G
The beginning of the 2017 hurricane season has already wreaked 2 catastrophic storms that have left a trail of destruction and devastation in their wake. The current hurricane, dubbed Irma, is continuing to tear up the west coast of Florida – with roof-ripping winds and gushing floodwaters leaving millions without power – after bearing down on the city of Tampa early today. This “monster” storm measuring more than 400 miles wide was downgraded from category three to one on Monday morning, but still has maximum sustained winds of 85mph.
More with Videos and Photos https://goo.gl/Htts6G
- 02/09/2017Chained Dogs Abandoned to Die Alone in Hurricane Harvey Floods https://goo.gl/C591yd
Hurricane Harvey has brought devastation and destruction to many parts of Texas, and as rescuers and media enter so many of these flooded areas, they have made the heart-wrenching discovery that pets, especially dogs, had been left behind when people evacuated. Despite advanced warnings from authorities of the need to make arrangements for yourself and your pets, not everyone heeded the information, resulting in these heartbreaking photos of dogs left in harms way emerging on social media. Even though many families were able to evacuate with their dogs, evidence is showing that a number of dogs were just left behind.
More with Videos and Photos https://goo.gl/C591yd
- Producer27/08/2017Ponencia: Domotica: El desarrollo y sostenibilidad de una ciudad. ¿Qué es la domótica?Domótica o también llamado sistema para “casas inteligentes”, es el resultado deltrabajo interdisciplinario, principalmente entre las áreas de telecomunicaciones,sistemas, electrónica, automatización y redes, los cuales son los...
- Producer25/08/2017[Company Research] 1CHECK - IoT Developed for Facilities Management1CHECK, the creator of digital solutions dedicated to hotel management, distinguished itself in 2015 by launching the first "connected" trolleys for the use of chambermaids. It now continues its digital development via the "Internet of Things" (IoT)...
- 25/07/2017Sweet Encounter with the Mysterious Sea Creature of Scilly Isles https://goo.gl/2wWdsT
This is a tale of a close encounter of a friendly kind, where humans are the intruders into an underwater world of magic. It is about a diver and an Atlantic grey seal encounter in the Isles of Scilly, are an archipelago off the south western tip of the Cornish peninsula in the United Kingdom.
More with Videos and Photos https://goo.gl/2wWdsT
- 19/07/2017Puppies Guide Inmates to Redemption, Before Becoming Guide Dogs, Pets http://bit.ly/2t1Ws3x
It is a widely known fact that animals can have a positive effect in reducing stress levels and aiding in the treatment of those suffering from Anxiety disorders, Autism, and depression. Studies from Harvard University going back to the early 1980s support the idea that dogs have enormous health benefits for people, both mentally and physically. Pets have been shown to lower blood pressure, improve recovery from heart disease, and also improve people’s psychological well-being and self-esteem. Add to that the positive effect of therapy dogs, which have long provided assistance to humans in the outside world by offering a calming presence and a personal support guide. The latest evidence is for children with autism, who have been found to greatly benefit from assistance dogs.
More with Videos and Photos http://bit.ly/2t1Ws3x
- 16/07/2017Apple Expands Bet on Cutting Edge Privacy Technologywww.wsj.com Apple has kicked off a massive experiment with new privacy technology aimed at solving an increasingly thorny problem: how to build products that understand users without snooping on their...
- 13/07/2017A Little Kindness and Love Can Indeed Change a Life http://bit.ly/2ueZuEW
It is an unfortunate and sad fact that not every dog is provided a loving and safe home. This can be due to the dog being born on the streets or being abandoned in early puppyhood because their owners were either unable to provide for them or decided that owning a dog was too big of a responsibility.Pooches like these regularly spend the greater part of their lives capriciously meandering the streets, fighting off dangers and ailments and scarcely scrounging enough food scraps to survive. Kelsey had been one of those dogs living in the streets, homeless and a stray, she was just barely surviving.
More with Photos http://bit.ly/2ueZuEW
- 01/07/2017Compassionate Woman Saves 19 Dogs From Certain Death http://bit.ly/2scooBl
Ashlee Holland was shocked after she saved a pregnant dog on the euthanasia list from her local pet shelter and the doggie mom gave birth to 18 puppies! Holland, a mom from Missouri, adopted mom-to-be Ava, a golden retriever-chow mix who is believed to be between the ages of two and four years old, from Midwest Animal ResQ in Raytown, Missouri. Ava was on the euthanasia list. She had no other choice, no other hope. I was basically her last resort along with Midwest Animal ResQ,” Holland told WDAF. “No dog deserves to be put to sleep for space.”
More with Video and Photos http://bit.ly/2scooBl
- Producer28/06/2017Here’s How Amazon’s Alexa Hooks YouNir’s Note: This guest post is by Darren Austin, Partner Director of Product Management at Microsoft.Last year we added a new member to our household. I must admit that upon first meeting her, our initial impression was that she was a little creepy....
- Producer27/06/2017Here’s How Amazon’s Alexa Hooks YouNir’s Note: This guest post is by Darren Austin, Partner Director of Product Management at Microsoft.Last year we added a new member to our household. I must admit that upon first meeting her, our initial impression was that she was a little creepy....
- 27/06/2017Man Adopts Senior Dog He Finds at Work and It Changes His Life http://bit.ly/2tfhs9U
Little miracles happen all around us everyday and sometimes, those miracles come in with fur and an unconditional, special love that changes everything. For Cody Leightenheimer and his family, it was a difficult time, he and his wife had lost two children due to miscarriage and he felt he had a hole in his heart that was a bottomless pit that he would never be able to fill again. One day while Cody was working his job at a wood flooring factory, he was approached by a scrawny, big-eyed puppy.
More with Photos http://bit.ly/2tfhs9U
- 25/06/2017Killer Whales Are Hunting Boats and Stealing Their Fish http://bit.ly/2tItjev
Pods of killer whales are pursuing the fishing boats of Alaska and stealing the fishermen’s halibut catches, leaving the crew with no fish and out of thousands of gallons of fuel attempting to escape from the fish thieves. This isn’t a new development that killer whales or orcas, can learn to recognize boats and then steal their catches.
More with Video http://bit.ly/2tItjev
Comments25/06/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWell who stole first?
The whole concept of 'stealing' is anthropomorphizing in the most insidious way.
Everything in the world is just there for humans to make use of at our sole discretion. Therefore smart orcas, simply making use of a round-up of fish are the 'bad guys?'
Nope. All sorts of mammals and birds capitalize on our hoarding ways, not to show us a lesson, but because nature loves efficiency. It there is a bunch of stuff in one place, no wild animal is going to respect our concept of 'property' and go looking somewhere else for the scraps left to them.
They are going to figure out how to take from the cache of resources.
- Producer24/06/2017The Internet of Things is Revolutionizing Tracking and Receiving Packages E-commerce is more popular than ever, and people are starting to order even their daily necessities online to avoid having to go to the store. It's so easy to get what you need that some retailers even make buttons you can push that will...
Comments25/06/2017 #8 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorIn Canada thieves specialized themselves in folowing the delivery trucks and when a delivery man leaves your package at the doorstep because you weren't home, they still your non delivered in hand property. Thief, it's a job, you study, you organize, you adapt and you make a living, till you are caught.25/06/2017 #7 Lance 🐝 Scoular#5
I received the Fedex tracking number from the supplier by email and I contacted the Fedex
office here in Sydney with the consignment note number.
I authorised Fedex to use my debit card for any charges that Customs may levy and advised that I would not be at home when the Fedex driver made the delivery.
As a signature was required on delivery, I negotiated an arrangement that I would leave a copy of the consignment note with a signature acknowledging receipt of the package in our mail box. 📝📪
I also advised that I would leave unlocked the boot/trunk of one of our cars in the driveway so the Fedex driver could place the package there and with a click press the lid locked. 🚗
And it was done.
When I arrived home the next day I unlocked the car's boot, and voila, the package was there safe and sound. 📦
Mission accomplished! 👍
BUT, that was due to my industry knowledge and expertise. 🤔
For the lay person, the result may have not have been as succesful John, for the reasons you detail in you 🥚cellent article.
BTW John, did you recieve @David B. Grinberg 's gift 🎁 yet? 😁25/06/2017 #6 Harvey LloydThe issues you describe are of consequence, but sense their is an even larger issue at play. With each added convince do we not remove the human aspect of jobs, social and conversation? Can we truly continue to populate the earth under a a time for money standard where time is being replaced by conveniences?
I do enjoy the conveniences and use them. The "burden" of security of the package will eventually give way to the security of our jobs.25/06/2017 #5 Lance 🐝 ScoularPt 1/2
You raise important issues John, domesticaly. But purchasing from overseas can increase the risks.
In Australia, there are a great deal of online purchases from overseas as well as domestically, as overseas prices on certain products can be cheaper than from local stores either brick and mortar or online.
Back in about 2003, I ordered some sotware in a box (CD) from the USA. It came by Fedex to Australia. As a Licensed Customs Broker in Australia at the time, (I relinquished my licence after 40 years) I knew there wold be some issues to overcome as a small package import even though it was coming express courier by Fedex.
I paid the supplier for the product and the freight and delivery to Australia and my home to the supplier, but I wold have to pay any applicable duty and Goods and Services Tax (GST).24/06/2017 #4 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorVery timely, John. I order most of my products via online merchants. I live in an apartment complex, which one of the advantages is most of my packages are left at the office if we are not home. However, not all of them and especially during the holidays. This is a great idea!
- 19/04/2017ControlAny IoT Automation Solutions | Customize Home, Building & Infrastructure Solutionswww.controlany.com ControlAny's IoT automation solutions make your living an intelligent living. Get smart devices and systems for home, building and...
- 12/06/2017Exploring Trends in the World of Internet of Things (IoT)www.controlany.com Internet of Things trends are rapidly embraced by technology laureates and experts to explore new possibilities in this fully automated...
- 19/05/2017FCC votes 2-1 to advance repeal of Obama-era internet ruleswww.reuters.com The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted 2-1 on Thursday to advance a Republican plan to reverse the Obama administration's 2015 "net neutrality"...
- 18/05/2017What The Health – Full Documentary http://bit.ly/2qwt32Y
The video below is a documentary about a valiant filmmaker on a trip of discovery, as he reveals potentially the biggest well being secret of our time and the collusion between industry, government, pharmaceutical and well being associations keeping this data from us.
- 28/04/2017Does Your Child Suffer From RAD: Reactive Attachment Disorder
Many children suffer from RAD, but most parents just live with this condition because they do not understand what is happening to their child. Do you or someone in your family have a child who suffers from Reactive Attachment Disorder? Do you ever use electronics to give yourself a break and keep the child occupied? If you answered yes to any of these questions this article is for you.
More with Videos
#mentalhealth #healthDoes Your Child Suffer From RAD: Reactive Attachment Disorder (Videos) | Healthbit.ly (N.Morgan) Many children suffer from RAD, but most parents just live with this condition because they do not understand what is happening to their child. Do you or someone in your family have a child who suffers from Reactive Attachment...
- 17/04/2017Dog Chained in the Rain Lights Up When He Sees Someone Approaching to Help
One of the saddest things to see is a dog, left outside to endure the brutal elements, chained or tethered and obviously forgotten, neglected, and ignored. Belinda discover two dogs living abandoned in her neighborhood, and she took them in. Giving them food and a home was easy, but her landlord did not allow dogs in the house she was renting, so she had to keep them outside. And without a fenced yard, that meant Mama and Oreo had to be chained. One day, Mama broke free of her chain, and wandered away. But Mama and Belinda were lucky, because the County animal control officers brought Mama back home and shared with Belinda, now Mama’s human ‘Mama’, some very special contact information which would change their lives.
More with Video
#inspiration #dogsDog Chained in the Rain Lights Up When He Sees Someone Approaching to Help (Video) | Animals-Petsbit.ly (N.Morgan) One of the saddest things to see is a dog, left outside to endure the brutal elements, chained or tethered and obviously forgotten, neglected, and ignored. Belinda discovered two dogs living abandoned in her neighborhood, and she...