- 27/09/2016Research Proving Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells Safely has been Suppressed Since 1974www.healthy-holistic-living.com by PAUL FASSA Watch: Incredible Microscopic Footage Of Cannabis Oil Eliminating Cancer Cells Remember the hassles Rick Simpson went through in his Canadian Nova Scotia town trying to bring the cannabis oil cures he and others used to cure themselves...
- Producer11/08/2016Why I don't listen to BuddhistsBuddha said "Question everything even that which I say to you." Little known fact about Buddha, he had two concubines. This is why he had the views on attachment that he gave. He didn't have to worry about this sexual desires being taken care of and...
- 10/08/2016If you are looking for a personal trainer.Total Movement Fitnesstotalmovementfitness.com TOTAL MOVEMENT FITNESS weight loss, strength training,...
- Producer10/08/2016Testimonial marketingWhen you have your customers telling people about their experience with you, it says more than any other marketing tool ever could. Here is what people have said about me after working with me. I like to give an insight into what happens when I go...
Comments11/08/2016 #5 Max Carter#4 Thank you. Doing what I do I often find myself in someones life when they are in a dark place and most of the charity work I do is with women coming out of abusive situations in life or in the middle of dealing with them. They get every bit the attention and sometimes more than my paying clients because for them they really need it and some of my clients don't work as hard because they are chasing something instead of finding something and those are the hardest ones to break and I often send them away.
The fun part is do what I do with everyone. Example. Tonight gave a ride to a lesbian couple who are friends with my sister. We had to stop at the grocery store. In line there was a thing about one forgetting. I ended up basically calling bullshit in a fun way and giving one of them a new pet name for the other and her behavior that is never out of malice and always out of simple too much going in the head and gets forgetful as she is trying to go full speed all the time.
I have no off switch ;)
- ProducerThe Empath LifeOften goes largely argued. When you spend your life rebuilding people after traumatic events you tend to get a thick skin and develop a twisted sense of humor. Here's why. I have heard every story you never want to hear about what humans can and...
- Here is a meditation from a peer of mine. Henry Reed PhD and Director of the Edgar Cayce Institute.
It explains the process you are going through and why we meditate to begin with.Henry Reed Meditation Video
- Fictional Short Stories: TDC Meet Wraththechurchofrocknroll.org When lightning strikes twice it comes at a cost. When it must strike over and over again, well then my friends you have truly fucked yourselves beyond saving. An effort was made to save you all,...
- Testimonialsthechurchofrocknroll.org Jeanne Ro Max offers a precious gift, an offering of insight of deep and relevant truths. Struggling with concentration, and being diagnosed for ADHD, I had hit rock bottom with work,life,balance....
- 08/08/2016A Shaman’s view on the Enlightened Viewthechurchofrocknroll.org So many ask for the veil to be dropped before their eyes and then can’t handle what they see. Here’s why. Do no harm. A Wiccan concept that takes the mind of a child to embrace. Here’s why. You’re...
- Producer07/08/2016Memoir Madness age 4 and a Commitment to ExcellenceImage: The Banner of the Raiders. When I was 4 I remember watching my first football game and it was the Oakland Raiders versus the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Raiders won that day and that's how close I came to becoming a Steelers fan. There is...
- 07/08/2016The Shaman’s view of Comedy and Tragedy and the Universal joke that life isthechurchofrocknroll.org This day feels anything but typical Woke up choking on a miracle I don’t know why My teacher told me what I’m made for I beg to differ in the outcome I don’t know why...
- Producer04/08/2016For my next trick....If you follow me you know part of the reason I do not use this publisher is because of deeply profoundly emotional attachment to having my space my way and I am a non conformist to the core. I'm Hungarian and after researching myself that's not an...
- Producer02/08/2016The Road to Leadership: Part 6Image 1: Poppa Smokes words of wisdom, whisper if you feel me. There is a profound difference between having a title that makes you the boss and being a leader who just happens to have a title. People will tolerate the former and want to follow...
Comments03/08/2016 #2 Max Carter#1 Thank you @Franci Eugenia Hoffman you humble me with your kind words. Thank you for checking out the site I do appreciate it.
I have found that every failure is a try and that we look back it and learn how to do better. As we do and we fail we learn to do again with new eyes of experience to see the obstacles before they arise.03/08/2016 #1 Franci Eugenia HoffmanYou send a powerful message in your story Max Carter. I believe learning from failure can be the best teacher. At the time the experience may have been perceived as failure but times have changed and perhaps there was a reason for what happened. I love your site and following. I love this statement from https://thechurchofrocknroll.org/2016/08/02/dance-baby-dance/ "When you let go of the world and the idea of conformity to anything around you, what comes forth is who you are."
- Producer02/08/2016No really, what’s an Empath Part 4I’ve already blamed evolution for creating 1 out of 10 people who represent as Empath. It’s genetic. Look at our history and see it littered with violence for every reason.In nature we will see animals adapt to survive through evolutionary changes...
Comments03/08/2016 #4 Max Carter#3 How do you measure emotional energy? Good question thank you for asking @Goran Svensson.
You feel it to oversimplify the concept.
I can feel the temperature of the emotion coming off someone.
I can feel their emotion with them when I connect direct.
I can sense the depth of their emotion from a distance if I refuse to connect.
There is no measurement that would satisfy a machine reading scientific result. The results of the scientific experiment all happen internally and the human is the read out. The human Empath is the scientific machine that measures emotion by translating the emotion and discovering the concepts being tied to it for it to be present;.
It's a blending of art and science and to my knowledge there is not a machine on the planet that could be as accurate as an Empath who understands their being and has learned to hone their skills.
How do you know it's 1 out of 10?
About 5 years of field research that won't fit into this comment that I am currently organizing for a project I have coming up where I will be incorporating genetic intuitive traits with psychology while redefining our understanding of the human condition and human behavioral psychology with a team.
This is base work I will be using for future jumping off points. I'm basically creating my own reference materials.
Again thank you for asking.02/08/2016 #2 Max Carter#1 It can be very draining for the Empath until the learn to set the intents with their energy for daily life better. I have been working with Empaths to teach them this for several years.
It's a process takes time to build as you take ownership of being an Empath and then realize shielding is never going to be totally effective.
Crystals will work for a while however in time they become a cloak or mask of your energy instead of shielding you. It just makes it easier to get away from people. They don't key in on where that majickal feeling is coming from.
I always recommend to Empaths to keep it tight o the core and take that extra sec to ask why you are feeling something to give you options on how to handle it.
I designed Reiki system that taps into this and allows the Empath to burn more of it and be affected by less of it in between clearings and grounding everything out through various methods that everyone has their favorite. You tend to teach yourself from within what is going to work best for you. I am always available for tips and questions.
And thank you @Lisa Gallagher02/08/2016 #1 Lisa GallagherOne of your questions @Max Carter, "What if the soul is emotional energy and this advancements allows the soul to be taking in more life force energy from everything around us in various forms and transforms it within in us to radiate pure love energy around us to all that would need it?" First, it made me think of taking in more life force energy from everything around us- I have to wonder if that can also drain an empath? As far as radiating pure love and energy, I would think that's very possible. We probably do need more in order to stay balanced as empaths. I'm not sure I've found my balance *yet*, or would that be, staying keenly aware- awareness? It brings me back to my first thought, we can be drained of our life force. Very interesting read!
- Producer01/08/2016How Meditation Gives You Control of Your Business and Your LifeMeditation in business? I must be off my rocker. Only gooroos, woo woo folks and the religious among us meditate. It’s not something for those of us who are logical, rational business folks, right?Think again.Science has proven the value of...
Comments02/08/2016 #13 Rebel Brown#8 @Anandhi Krishnan Here are some links to some recordings I've done:) GROUNDING MEDITATION https://soundcloud.com/rebel-brown/grounding-meditation CONNECTING WITH YOUR ENERGY https://soundcloud.com/rebel-brown/energy-be-me NO MORE SCARY VOICES https://soundcloud.com/rebel-brown/no-more-scary-voices YOUR SOUL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF EGO/FEAR https://soundcloud.com/rebel-brown/our-soul-lives-on-the-other01/08/2016 #3 Lisa GallagherWonderful guide for meditation that anyone can understand. Some are so complex, a person feels defeated before they try. Even though I do struggle with Anxiety disease, one thing I remind myself of- the mind is a powerful tool and it can be 're-tuned.' Thanks for this @Rebel Brown.01/08/2016 #1 Max CarterA great technique I teach that is really simple is as follows.
"I let go of everything."
Repeat until your body takes over the breathing.
"I go into the void of my own mind to learn what I need to know right now."
You already know within what you need to focus on and be shown to accomplish whatever it is. Most people that I teach this too have a great results and I have been using it for years.
- Producer01/08/2016The Road to Leadership: Part 5Image: You can learn from direct reports as much if not more than you can teach them. I have two stories I want to share with you that will become tools you can use with your direct reports and in...
- Producer01/08/2016No really, what’s an Empath Part 3An Empath is a Peacekeeper by nature. They will always look for the simplest solution to bring about a peaceful resolution.This uncanny ability to find the simple solution regardless of the complexity of the emotional web of attachments to the issue...
Comments01/08/2016 #3 Max Carter#1 Most people will complicate something out of false belief that it makes them look smarter than everyone else which in reality the fact is as Bruce Lee put it simplicity is the key to brilliance.
Einstein said if you can't explain it simply, you don't get either.
I say be wary of someone who tells you that you have to read their book to get it.
If they actually understood there would be no need for a book.01/08/2016 #2 Cyndi wilkinsI tend to resonate more closely with the "Precog/Physical Empath, which can create quite a bit of discomfort in my body if I am not adequately grounded while I am interacting with others, (malls make me crazy!) or I am working on clients...The "hands on" nature of my work requires me to be very aware of how my own thoughts and actions influence each exchange of energy...For simplicity sake, I clear the room of the "energetic clutter" between sessions with sage...works beautifully...I just sometimes have to reassure some folks that I have not been smoking pot before their arrival;-)01/08/2016 #1 Deb Helfrich"This uncanny ability to find the simple solution regardless of the complexity" I resonate with this, @Max Carter. I honestly despise unnecessary complexity, it comes from the pre-frontal ego striving, most of the time. Which is not to say that life in itself is not vastly complex, but there are foundational patterns - fractals as our tribe likes to celebrate - that gain from repetition into a marvelous, confounding, emergent, complicated, and intricate universe.
- ProducerNo really, What's an Empath Part 2Image: I tried to make it a lie, however it just happens to be true. In my early research to try and find an explanation for why I am able to what I do, I found a lot of people looking for any reason that would allow them to forsake their humanity....
Comments01/08/2016 #2 Max CarterI have never been a fan of myer's briggs and here's why.
I can take the same test 3 times and come up with 3 different results.
Allowing a test to tell you who you are is not a good way to live your life.
Before I could really do what I do as a Shaman I had to take the journey within to truly know the depth of my being and who I am and why. It goes with the gig.
I spent years in corporate management and one of my old bosses a psych major, used that test one me and then watched me defy its results daily.
Or to say I am not easily influenced and as my own biggest skeptic I always looked for the ways to prove the test wrong and to prove to myself I know me better than any one can ever pretend to.
It's why I never take anything based on test results when it comes to knowing who you are. Your life is the result of the test called life.
- ProducerEmpath: This our being in beingI feel your pain Without even knowing your name What you thought you were hiding Is now within me residing. I take it as my own So you will not feel alone My gift is my curse That I describe with this verse As each day passes I reach out...
Comments31/07/2016 #10 Max Carter#6 Thank you @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD for your kind words. For me the Rose is s symbol of us and life. As we grow we bloom and close depending on where we are and who inspires us to bloom. Each of us have our thorns or emotional triggers that when hit can lead to us hurting someone often without intent. What you feed the rose you are determines your bloom. I love the line in the song GO ASK ALICE "feed your head"
Everything we see and hear and take in with our senses feeds our mind and when we reach in from the heart to feel what we have taken in there is nowhere beauty can not be found.31/07/2016 #8 Gert Scholtz@Max Carter A moving piece Max - straight from your well-meaning heart. I am not an Empath but I can imagine it must often be difficult to absorb other's emotions easily and without intent - if I understand the nature of being an Empath correctly - "This is my gift, It acts quite swift"31/07/2016 #6 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDI dove into the coveted blue rose, shocked at its glistening and rare beauty. Then I read the piece, so deep as the petal's reach, that line-by-line was not deserving to 'get' the passions out of piece. I read slowly, deliberately stopping each phrase to reflect, as I sensed so much wisdom that I didn't want to neglect. Still, even now, knowing more of the story about self care ultimate glory in embracing an Empath, the steps and reflections speak loud. But the bigger crowd is in my mind, searching for my own pieces to find. Imparted all such as a class, the novice gains glimpse of the past, learning that one needs to love one's self. Perhaps, that is the greatest love of all. @debasish majumder, @Ali Anani, @John White, MBA, @Javier beBee, @Juan Imaz. Just stunning. I made a Hive called 'Roses' to commemorate how I rose into myself. Surely, the bees will benefit from this pollen!31/07/2016 #1 Franci Eugenia HoffmanI sense your poem is a reflection of a real life experience? I hear sadness in your words and since there are unanswered questions, the burden of sorrow is worsening. Beautiful and very moving piece, @Max Carter View moreI sense your poem is a reflection of a real life experience? I hear sadness in your words and since there are unanswered questions, the burden of sorrow is worsening. Beautiful and very moving piece, @Max Carter. Close
- ProducerNo really, wait's an Empath: Part 1Currently around 10% of the worlds population classifies as Empath. With a population of over 7 billion that's over 700 million. That's 1 out of every 10 people. That's 10% of the population who can take on your emotions as their...
Comments31/07/2016 #2 Max Carter#1 @Franci Eugenia Hoffman i have been doing a lot of field research over the last few years and what I have come to feel is that we are in the middle of a genetic jump forward and the Empath is the next stage of evolution in the genetic design. In the next 30 to 40 years 99% of children being born with be Empathic Human to the highest level of sensitivity. I cover this in the rest of the series in a little more detail.31/07/2016 #1 Franci Eugenia HoffmanI wish I had read this post before "Empath: This is our Being in Being, but I feel I still have an understanding of both articles. 10% doesn't appear to be nearly enough, IMO. People are either non-caring or so wrapped up in themselves, there is no love left to share. It's sad and it shows.