- 18/01/2017#368 FALLING SNOW on the RIVER 1-15-17
From the PAINTINGS OF GRACE W.C.B.II
Life is like a snowflake, that falls in the river. The snow flake disappears. But the time falling from Heaven, was everything. Together, the river flows down to the sea, And the sun evaporates the water to clouds,,, and the snow flake falls again,,,,Godbless
- 14/01/2017#367 LEAVING PARADISE 1-12-17 W.C.B.II
You cold people, who forgot where JESUS lives,,,Hawaii is more like Heaven, The smile on His face looking at the tree the birds decorated for HIS arrival ,,, (Need Believers, Who Will Help Make A Showing Happen, By Them GOD Works) GODBLESS ,,,,, ALL OF YOU
- Producer03/01/2017BYE BYE GODIf I am to strip my faith naked and not worry about the judgment of my friends and family, I am an ATHEIST. Oddly, I feel a little afraid to say this, like god will pop out and say BOO, or my big brother will lecture me. I have been an atheist since...
- 11/12/2016#351 STARGAZING 12-4-16
From the PAINTINGS OF GRACE W.C.B.II
A person might have everything mankind will give, for your Salvation, but, without your true belief in JESUS, you have nothing. Godbless
- 26/11/2016@Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD @David B. Grinberg @Javier 🐝 beBee @Irene Hackett @Aitor 🐝 Díez Fernández @Cristian 🐝 Randieri, PhD Founder & CEO of Intellisystem.it Randieri.com #343 THE LONG ARM OF THE LORD
- Producer07/11/2016WHO TOLD YOU THAT?There was a time, in the garden We talked freely about life so clean and pure, I told you not to eat from the tree, and now WHO TOLD YOU TO COVER YOURSELF? Now a distraught JESUS stands agitated and deeply upset knowing this would happen, but not...
- Producer28/10/2016LOOKING BACK #335When GOD said "DO NOT EAT FROM THIS FORBIDDEN TREE" but they are, JESUS, within this , 8 times, The woman offering apples to JESUS, naked to the world, and the lower steps, it is a mural on the wall, The woman carrying the basket stops looking...
- 20/10/2016#333 " FRIEND 3" 10-19-16 From the PAINTINGS OF GRACE, W.C.B.II
Recognizing a Friend when others walk away, can be easy..
Knowing a reversal of fate, for themself, is certain, that you will not walk away from their AGONY. "Godbless"
- Producer16/10/2016BEHOLD THE KINGThe angel Gabriel was sent from Yahweh to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Yosef, of the house of David, and the virgin’s name was Miriam, and the angel came in to her, and said, “Hail highly...
- Producer26/09/2016THANK IGNORANCE Not a Plan, To Swear, "This Can't Be Done". For GOD Has Been Waited For Centuries For Someone Like ME, Ignorant Enough, of That Impossibility, To Show The World How It Is "DONE". GODBLESS #297 Anything is...
- 17/09/2016#320 FAITH 9-16-16 From the PAINTINGS OF GRACE W'C'B'II
When hesitating Faith, your left on the other side of CHRIST JESUS.
- 13/09/2016@ Face Book William cii Ballard
"PAINTING 143 MINISTRIES"
@142 A NEW EASTER 4-20-14
From the MIMORIAL PAINTINGS W.C.B.II LOOK
- 12/09/2016#125 ANGEL MERMAID PRAYING 1-27-14
From the MEMORIAL PAINTINGS W.C.B.II
What is impossible, for the mentality of man to believe, Our GOD will do purposely ,,, Godbless
- 02/09/2016#39 Halls of GOD - Wonder no more, where many will be standing in line, to be judged., 275 paintings ago Godbless
- 28/08/2016#211 THE AROMA OF GOD W.C.B.II
Where is the Aroma of GOD today? Again ,, CHRIST now will give you another example,, "RIGHT HERE GODBLESS YOU ALL"
- Producer09/08/2016Is the world to much? Part IASK YOURSELF THE QUESTIONI think every good experience from life usually comes from an unanswered question we have deep inside. Something that has been in my mind for a bit, is the question asked in the title. Really though, is it too much? Most of...
Comments28/08/2016 #6 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsYou ended this perfectly Vincent; "The only thing "too much" about the world is that there is too dang much of it. We are in a world sized labyrinth of choices and decisions, and sometimes if we are in it alone, we could be lost forever. We can't do it alone everyone, even if that is our biggest struggle.." Enjoyed this post very much. You make some excellent points. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.28/08/2016 #5 Praveen Raj Gullepalli@Vincent King...Margaret @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD...yes, the world is enough, our typical individual situation in life is enough, to teach us and to learn from i presume. Nobody owes us answers. We vote the people who make our laws into power. We allow our smiles to be mistaken for signs of weakness so that we are taken advantage of, and then we put on a poker face for greater control! ;) We shut ourselves up, we keep secrets from the ones who love us truly, we neglect priorities, indulge inconsiderately, we are afraid to raise our voices, to express clearly, we do not treat others the way we would like to be treated, we exploit people, the planet, we have forgotten to give back, even in the face of blow after blow to our ego, right from childhood days, we cling to the vanity, the pride, the bling and every little inconsequential thing...and call it our freedom to choose, a nice excuse. Many have found answers, showed us the way, in the hoary old past, through the ages, even in this day. If we listen to the voice inside, I believe we can still succeed in hearing the sound of that one hand clapping ;) Great indeed is the love of God who gives without receiving, of this Earth constantly sacrificing itself, of our near and dear who care regardless of our responsiveness...and that will keep us alive long enough to learn the truth, even if it means coming back again and again into this Matrix. It is nice indeed, in fact irresistible, to delve into the origins, the evolution, into space, into time, into the root cause...but not at the cost of losing grip on the present, the here and now that has all the answers embedded in it. This post reminded me of CSNY... http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/crosbystillsnash/wastedontheway.html28/08/2016 #4 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDbeBee Shares: Shared to 3 Hives: "Mental Health: Anxiety" and "Invisible Illnesses" and "Invisible Illnesses and God." @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, @Dean Owen, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood, @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, @Ali Anani, PhD, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood, @John White, MBA, @Juan Imaz.28/08/2016 #3 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD"if our greatest weaknesses can become our greatest strengths, then surely our greatest strengths can become our greatest weakness." Awesome! BRILLIANT message of positivity, motivation, and goal direction to Evolve upwards & not spiral awry from genetic mutations! Keep Creation a Creation with ethical standards throughout. @Dale Masters, @Randy Smith, @Mandi Loren, @Praveen Raj Gullepalli, @CityVP 🐝 Manjit, @Randy Keho, @Michele Williams, @Charlene Burke, @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, @Ali Anani, PhD, @John White, MBA, @Juan Imaz.
- Producer28/08/2016#CHECK-IN Dr Margaret Aranda's NewBeeZ: Be a beBee Producer / by Dr Margaret Aranda / So I'm bringing in new bees to flourish even more, and I'm leaving this post to help them more and more. I learned the ropes by going here and there, and know I could have used this kind of help. I started from the...
Comments02/09/2016 #32 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianMy web-app-with-no-name doesn't do much in the way of Twitter analytics. Twitter does that well enough on their own. My app is more of a super-scheduler with the ability to include supportive tweets between members and to build "click-to-tweet"links with images.
To access Twitter Analytics: Click on your profile picture on the far top right. Select "Analytics" from the drop down. The analytics page has 5 tabs, Home, Tweets, Audiences, Events, and More. There's plenty of info there.02/09/2016 #31 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#30 @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, I'm Tweeting you left and right, as well as others too. Am sure that this will increase your Twitter profile, and highly recommend a Twitter App that does auto statistics. @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian has one ~ Paul, could you please tell us details?31/08/2016 #29 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#25 Thank you so much, @Michael D. Davis, and I'll add that you are right ~ I have never done any synthetic 'marketing ploy' but for the Twitter Challenge I'm now in ~ referenced in this article. Explanation for why I have so many hits: I've been bedridden with a traumatic brain injury and dysautonomia for 10 years. Started with (1) a random car accident: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/the-car-accident-that-started-it-all and (2) here's why: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/distracted-driving-derails-an-innocent-doctor. I do my best to keep Positive & writing has been a fantastic outlet for me to increase awareness of many things. I am focusing on Caregiving presently, as many of us care for both our aging parents and children. Thank you so much for Stirring us Along, Michael ~ YOU ROCK!31/08/2016 #28 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#24 Encouraging all to Google their own names at least once every 3 months. Perfect Cool! And thank you for keeping us On Target (love "Three Ways to Google Yourself" ~I smell Honey!): Goole of my name, Dr Margaret Aranda:
(1) Google just "Dr Margaret Aranda": 49 of the first 59 entries are mine. (I feel embarrassed) (413K hits in 0.35 sec, just to document)
(2) Google #DrMargaretAranda: uhmmm. I guess no one has my name. Top 88 all mine (almost 9 pages)(101K hits in 0.53 sec)
(3) #25 Not sure - Google my blog? "Perseverance" puts me out somewhere after the top 50.
Great exercise, @Michael D. Davis & appreciate your very kind words and deeds here. You've put in tons of effort & I appreciate it!
~ 🎀mags (my beBee nickname)29/08/2016 #24 Michael D. DavisI believe this is what you were requesting @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD
A Google search for our name, which I actually did three ways just for fun.
First using my name alone; Michael D. Davis: 6 out of the 10 listings on the first page are for me, including the number one position
Second I used a hashtag and my name; #michaelddavis: 8 out of 10 listings on the first page are for me, once again including the number one position
Third I used a hashtag in front of my universal blog moniker; thedailychalkboard: This time I had 7 out of 10 listings on the page, and once again was in the topmost position.
I have worked hard to reach this position in search results, but not by applying special SEO stuff or any means other than being persistent and prolific in what I share.
A 75% rating on Google, especially with a common American name like mine, takes time. It doesn't happen over night and it's not going to happen for you if you don't work at it. Producing what people want to read, or see, or hear will be what gets you where you want to bee.29/08/2016 #23 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#18 Oh, you are right! I lost my train of Comment Stream! Thank you for being on target! My mistake as my mind just couldn't believe that you once again (like you have done with my sketching, poetry, and picture/poetry.....off to Editor I go! You are the 2nd person to mention that I could possibly become an Editor! My arms just could not reach that long at the time that I read your note. (You are so so kind) ~thank you so much ((Hugs))29/08/2016 #22 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#21 Fondest Hellos, Gordon Pye! Oh Welcome to beBee.com! I'll have to introduce you ~ I'll Inbox you so please do check! I can tell, if I daresay that you like Quotes! We have our Quote-Master (I call him) the one and only @Ben Pinto View more#21 Fondest Hellos, Gordon Pye! Oh Welcome to beBee.com! I'll have to introduce you ~ I'll Inbox you so please do check! I can tell, if I daresay that you like Quotes! We have our Quote-Master (I call him) the one and only @Ben Pinto who has Hive: Quotes - you will love that! And should you discover others' making up their own Quotes, we also have a Hive for Quotes by Actual beez, too! Automotive Engineer hmmm. So you may like to know that for my 30 year old birthday, I bought a 1990 Mustang GT Convertible, 5.0L Silver Anniversary Edition. She hummed! Close
- 27/08/2016#184 PEACFUL From the Memorial paintings We all need peace in our lives, even JESUS,, Who gave us all another example to heed. Stress has no place in prayer, these paintings will help, Godbless
- 26/08/2016A new Christian, 2012, after my boy passed I am standing in His spot in church, with His Bible (first time in His church) asking GOD,,
what now? after a comment was made, before the written Word was available to the people,,, art opened their eyes to GOD, Chills up and down came over me, "YOU WILL GUIDE THE LOST THROUGH ART '#76 THE LOOK OF GOD" Was a flood of emotion becoming a Christian Painter, 235 paintings ago,GOD bless you all, more to come
- Producer22/08/2016Before I formed you in your mother's womb I knew you –, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. Jeremiah 1.5This past month has given us several opportunities to reflect on God's statement to Jeremiah – and by extension His word to each one of us.A social worker called up saying that she had a client who was HIV positive and pregnant. She had tried to...
Comments23/08/2016 #5 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 #3 Embryonic development is a miracle. With each cell division, DNA is replicated and fragments can turn into borne tragedies. And a living being that moves and sucks her thumb ...at 7 mo pregnant? If a man kicked a pregnant woman in the abdomen and killed her baby, he would be held for murder of the baby, in most states. I've never performed anesthesia for a woman who wanted to have an abortion. I did give anesthesia for stillbirths, ectopic pregnancies, etc., but to hear the bones and feel so unclean afterwards....for many, it is only until decades have passed that they get over the trauma. God bless you.
- Producer21/08/2016AGE 4 + DARKNESSThe car arrived and we were all placed in the car. As we drove away I was looking out the back window and saw my mother standing very quietly with her hands grasping at her waist. No smiles, no goodbyes. The sword struck deep and words were beyond...
- Producer30/07/2016The NewBeez Remember/ by Dr Margaret Aranda / Welcoming NewBeez to beBee is always an exciting pleasure! I remember my first introductions from three people: Jim Cody, @Juan Imez, Javier Cámara-Rica ~ I remember it all very fondly, as if starting first grade on day...
Comments19/08/2016 #15 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#10 I've never realized that before, sweet @Ali Anani, PhD. (and I almost just gave you a virtual "M.D." after your name lol - you deserve it)! I love children. They run up to me wherever I am, a total stranger women - and they ask me to tie their shoelace! I have a natural affinity to children ;-)...so I suppose that the imagination of flying humans to mars (yes, found that on the NASA Twitter feed today ~ it's in the works), plus my father's being a rocket scientist are just two hopeless cases for being enamored with both the imagination and spaces that rockets can take us! ((Love!))31/07/2016 #13 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#4 #7 Just love your encouragement; thank you, most humbly! And @David B. Grinberg ~ OH! HaHaHaHA!!! Never heard that one, but it definitely resonates as a "picture that!" I'll steal that from you! (And it is true that they catch monkeys by putting a simple banana in a cage; that lures the money to grab on the banana....and that clutch is so strong that she won't let go, not even if hunters come in for the kill...she'll die with that banana in her fist, even though all she had to do was to let go. Stubborn am I ~ such a balance, though, right?31/07/2016 #9 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 My sweet Dr @Ali Anani, I always cherish every word you say, especially when "Commenting".... I feel like a puppy expectantly at your feet, waiting for the read, pleading inside my own head, heart filled with dread....."Oh! Is he going to like it?" And after all that you just said, it is me who has no bread of heaven, no thread to mend, no inspiration to draw out the best writer in me....no one....only you. Forever and always, this will always be. I feel your petting my head, topping it off with a, "That was well said!" ...and I marvel at how little I feel. Just like a 🎀little girl 🎀 who is all grown up. And her Daddy is so, so, very, very proud of her.30/07/2016 #7 David B. GrinbergThanks for another good read @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD I'm reminded of the following sayings: 1) If you don't try, your failure rate is guaranteed to be 100%, 2) Those who never fall, never climb and, 3) [funny but true} The higher a monkey climbs a tree, the more his/her rear end shows.30/07/2016 #2 Ali AnaniI am totally absorbed by this buzz dear @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD and you show so many different talents that you have. When I read what you wrote on how you feel when pressing the publish button "Do I sound stupid?" "Is this "Relevant?" I went into smiles. Not you alone and all of us do. However; there is nothing that is really stupid and you remind me of my presentation "Creativity from Stupidity". The only stupid idea is thinking that your writing is stupid. In contrast, it is full of meaning, emotions, ideas, linkages and upgrading our senses. This buzz says all those meanings. Thank you again for the mention and if I am the first mentor, as you wrote, then I tell you that you have surpassed your mentor.
- Producer25/07/2016If Tomorrow Starts Without MeThis post is dedicated to Dr. Margaret Aranda who posted an article who has seen more than her fair share of strategy and pain. For one that so little she has given so much to so many. Because of what she stands for I wrote this poem for...
Comments26/07/2016 #4 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDI'm overwhelmed, my brows crinkling and my soul sinking and then rising above because of all this love. I'm doing all my crying now, this moment, because a crash of singing torments. I don't know how or when, I can't remember then. But now I know who I am, standing on sinking sand. "I just want you to behave." ~ my Dad. And now, "I just want you to laugh, love, and smile." ~ me. 💛I'll be the most reflecting beee for some time, now, you seee💛....~and ❤️let my @Selim Yeniçeri, my children, and my true friends and Beez remember me❤️. I lived each day with nothing left to give away. I'll beee happy ~ I'm going back home. God bless you, @Dr. Allen Brown.25/07/2016 #2 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWhat an inspiring poem, @Dr. Allen Brown, featuring a very deserving bee. I do so love this line: "the time you have on this stage should always be your best show."
@Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD View moreWhat an inspiring poem, @Dr. Allen Brown, featuring a very deserving bee. I do so love this line: "the time you have on this stage should always be your best show."
@Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD is sharing her life's voltage each day is so very many ways. She comes with her own lighting rig for any stage she happens upon. Close
- 23/07/2016Antichris big marks happen soon walk up this jin tell storyجني يفضح منظمة المتنورين و يتكلم عن المسيح الدجال