- 26/12/2016Una lettura per le vacanze: “La testa degli italiani” di Beppe Severgnini.Una lettura per le vacanze: “La testa degli italiani”elarchivolmr.wordpress.com Lydia Morales Ripalda Quando si chiede consiglio a un insegnante di lingua italiana per stranieri su un libro da leggere per proprio conto, una risposta abituale è La testa degli italiani, di...
- 08/11/2016"The Lamb" - 16" x 20" - Oil - 1 1/2” Mahogany Frame - Now available!
Includes shipping & handling. Order online:
(Desktop computers only… mobile soon.)
- 13/09/2016CURSO DE ITALIANO ONLINE COM CERTIFICADOhotmart.net.br Este curso possibilita a liberdade de ser ouvido no caminho para o trabalho, faculdade ou casa. E até mesmo nas horas vagas. Leve a língua italiana de vez para a sua vida. O Curso é gravado em vídeos e disponibilizado numa plataforma online, onde...
- 13/09/2016leadlovers - Plataforma de Marketing Digital e Vendashotmart.net.br Amamos Automação de Marketing Digital e Vendas, por isso criamos valor para Pequenas Empresas e Empreendedores Digitais. Acesse nosso site e...
- 03/08/2016Una lettura per l’estate: “La testa degli italiani”Una lettura per l’estate: “La testa degli italiani”lenguasyliteraturasblog.wordpress.com Lydia Morales Ripalda Quando si chiede consiglio a un insegnante di lingua italiana per stranieri su un libro da leggere per proprio conto, una risposta abituale è La testa degli italiani, di...
- Producer03/07/2016In Love with BenitoShe awoke to a ferocious banging on the door.“Hurry Signorina, you must leave now!”Through a crack in the curtains she could see it was still dark outside.“The British have taken Bologna and are coming this way! You must leave now!”“What should I...
Comments05/07/2016 #31 Dean OwenGlad you liked this one James and thanks for reading. I am still learning and see these as practice runs for a novel. Always hard to decide how descriptive to be and I tend toward less is better. The amazing comments I have received on this one lead me to think that possibly I have succeeded. Much appreciated, as always.04/07/2016 #27 Dean Owen#24 Thanks @Ken Boddie, Like you I try to mix it up as much as possible. I know how hard it is to maintain a captive audience. Glad you enjoyed that one. I have a brilliant idea for a novel in this vein, but because the topic is ultra-sensitive, I need to leave my current country in order to freely research it. It focuses on a 6 hour window on the day after a certain event in Beijing many years ago (which I shall not name).04/07/2016 #25 Dean Owen#23 Thanks Lisa. I must say I myself need a day to recover from that one before I can start typing again. That was pretty close to the truth although there are numerous different accounts of the last days. To have you feel the "fly on the wall" syndrome I guess is the ultimate compliment. Much appreciated. Will try to continue keeping it engaging!04/07/2016 #23 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI was on the edge of my seat reading this @Dean Owen! I felt like a fly on the wall which then flew into the car- the story was that visual. I love your photo! Wait, are flies visual lol? Well, you know what I mean ;-) I have to say, this was also very sad. History is deluded with true stories like this and more- even though you did state this was not historical fact.04/07/2016 #22 Dean Owen#20 A very interesting question @debasish, and one I would hesitate to answer on this thread as Mussolini was a very simple character compared to modern day terrorist leaders, much driven by personal narcissism and vanity than some supposed higher cause. I see no passion and love in the actions of modern day terrorists. In the end, evil in whatever guise, is evil.03/07/2016 #17 Dean Owen#14 Enjoy your trip @Paul Walters. Good luck with the literary agents. When in London, have some amazing Lebanese food for me. The Comptoir Libanais in South Kensington is one of my favourites. Go reclaim your daughter from the Canucks. By the end of this whirlwind trip you are going to have so much material, I am positively jealous!03/07/2016 #16 Dean Owen#13 Thanks @Donna-Luisa Eversley. There was an Italian movie made in the 1980's, simply called Claretta but I have yet to see it. Fascinating subject matter. I left out historical images as they are quite disturbing and probably not something people want to see on a Sunday morning.03/07/2016 #15 Dean Owen#12 Thanks @Pamela 🐝 Williams. Her very intimate diaries were finally made public in 2009. It truly was a fascinating story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230106/The-fascist-Casanova-New-diaries-lay-bare-Mussolinis-insatiable-appetite-women.html
- Producer03/07/2016The Romantic Gardens of Ninfa, ItalyThe Garden of Ninfa (Giardino di Ninfa), built on the ruins of the medieval town of Ninfa in the Pontine Marshes (Agro Pontino), has been classified as one of the most beautiful and romantic gardens in the world. Declared a Natural Monument by...
- 01/06/2016Alfredo lasagne rolls for dinner: serves a family size of 1. Just kidding. I couldn't do this to myself. I wouldn't. I shouldn't ;-)
- 10/05/2016Are you sitting or standing in your office at the moment? Look around.
Do you see any images there that transport your imagination to a different place and time?
Professional freehand oil paintings can do just that, and more. Good memories soothes the soul.
- 02/05/2016“Pieta” by Michelangelo - current painting in production.
Bookmark and return for updates.
- 27/04/2015Attenzione! In Italian, there're also false friends. For example, "mansione" means "duty" and not "mansion", which is "villa"Italian-English False Friends Glossary - Free Language Toolswww.reference.tjtaylor.net The complete list of false friends between English and Italian with explanations and translations. The glossary includes Italian words which are often translated incorrectly because they look similar to an English word but have a different...
- 27/04/2015Italian: The basic words you should knowCommon Conversational Words and Phrases in Italian - For Dummieswww.dummies.com By mastering the basics of conversation in Italian, you put yourself and the person you're talking to at ease. Everyone should learn essential Italian conversational...
Italian~ 100 buzzes
If you are learning Italian or you already speak the language and you're looking for people to practice, you've just arrived to the right group on beBee. Join us and you'll get it touch with the Italian-speaker community on beBee with whom you'll be able to practice your language skills and learn some more from other users. Benvenuto!