- 21/03/2017New #job
Substitute Teachers at Buckingham Friends School in Lahaska.
Learn more about the job on RecruitmentQueen and apply.
#substituteteachers #jobSubstitute Teacherswww.recruitmentqueen.com SUBSTITUTE TEACHERSSubstitute Teachers - Buckingham Friends School, a K-8 Quaker school in Lahaska, PA, is seeking certified teachers to work on a...
- 20/03/2017New #job!
EXPERIENCED AND Non- Experienced Collectors Needed
All Days – NO NIGHTS
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm Rotating Saturdays
FBCS, Inc. offers paid training and company benefits for all Team Members (Base Pay + Commission, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Paid Time Off Etc.)
Apply on RecruitmentQueen: #collectors #jobCollections in Hatborowww.recruitmentqueen.com EXPERIENCED AND Non- Experienced Collectors Needed All Days – NO NIGHTS Monday – Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm Rotating Saturdays FBCS, Inc....
- 17/03/2017Top 41 job interview questions and answers - useful video list for your next job interview.Top 41 interview questions and answers Our useful video list for your job interview: 1. Top 15 secrets to win every job interviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1oNk616_U 2. 12 types of...
- 16/03/2017Here are 7 reasons why you may not have gotten the job -7 Reasons You Weren't Hired - Glassdoor Blogwww.glassdoor.com Your resume perfectly fits the job description, you’ve been hearing positive feedback from HR, and… what?! You weren’t hired? Don’t take...
- 16/03/2017This list is written to help jobseekers make the best possible impression when networking with recruiters on LinkedIn.How NOT to Contact Recruiters on LinkedIntheundercoverrecruiter.com Lots of us in the recruiting world are very active on LinkedIn, doing what we can to be accessible to jobseekers. We love networking, meeting new people...
- Producer14/03/2017Job Interview Preparation: One Candidate's StoryMuch has been written by me and others about how to prepare for a job interview, so I won't bore you by repeating the homework needed to prepare (and if you don't know, check out these posts, When Interviews Ask Really Dumb Questions, and Five...
Comments14/03/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichSpot on, @Lynda Spiegel! Interviews are just conversations with the topic prearranged, but they have to flow!
I still find it crazy that so many people will pay to have their resume done - which is certainly a crucial part of the process - but not even think about getting an assessment of their interviewing skills.
With an entire annual salary hanging in the balance of a few conversations, it is crucial to practice and to find out if your improvised & self-created process for interviewing is helping you shine in all the right ways.
Those interminable lists of questions are doing no one any favors.
My hole in one advice is to practice at answering and directing the questions towards the actual work you will be hired to do. Anyone who doesn't seek interview help is going to allow their interview to be about their past and it is quite hard for a manager to select the best candidate from three or more divergent backgrounds. But the candidate who finds out the deliverables for the next six months and spends some time talking through how they plan to meet those specific deliverables, including snippets from their past roles, is really going to stand out. And come back to the top of the manager's mind when they are back at their desk working through who was the most qualified candidate.
- 14/03/2017Every job interview has three parts. Below some tips on how to pass it.3 Most Important Tactics for Job Interviewswww.business2community.com Every job interview has three parts. It starts with the introduction, goes on to the purpose of the interview, and ends with the closing of the interview. If you understand the objective of each...
- 14/03/2017Job Hopping used to be seen as a black mark on your resume showing that you may not be a reliable employee or are someone who is always looking for their next opportunity. Here are a few ways you can support your candidacy and downplay job hopping -Is Job Hopping an Automatic Red Flag on Your Resume?www.business2community.com For older generations, it was not uncommon to stay with the same company for 20 years or more. Employees found a career and company they liked and stuck with it. However, nowadays, it’s more...
- 13/03/2017Some people are cheering on this robotic technology - but pay attention to the loss of hourly jobs.
Burger-flipping robot has its first day on the job in CaliforniaBurger-flipping robot has its first day on the job in Californiawww.engadget.com It can grill a perfect patty, but it doesn't provide service with a...
Comments13/03/2017 #1 Harvey Lloydhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYae3ZAAbLc
Remember this commercial?
Higher wages, AI and political malfeasance is pushing everything to the shed with a door of chainsaws.
The irony is that the auto-flipper is replacing the customers. We will eventually have to pay the robots so we will still have customers.
- 13/03/2017New #Job! Sales Representative for Welcome Wagon.
Yardley, Langhorne, Newtown, Southampton, Buckingham, and Doylestown areas.
Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi-media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We greet new homebuyers through the mail and the internet, providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals, and services that we know will benefit them as they settle into their new homes.
If you consider yourself outgoing, are active within the community and desire job flexibility for a work/family balance, we have an opportunity for you.
This role is 100% outside sales, home based and offers benefits, training compensation, commission, bonuses and mileage reimbursement. The position requires both phone and in-person sales skills (phone to set appointments, in-person to close).
Apply on RecruitmentQueen: #salesrepresentative #BucksCountySales Representativewww.recruitmentqueen.com Sales RepresentativeYardley, Langhorne, Newtown, Southampton, Buckingham, and DoylestownWelcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line...
- Producer12/03/2017To Get Hired, be AuthenticHaving spent an embarrassing portion of my misspent youth trying to be someone I wasn't, I probably have middle-age to thank for being perfectly comfortable with being myself. Now that I've gotten to know me better, I kind of like the person I've...
Comments19/03/2017 #14 Frank BarciakI loved this post! For me, it took shifting to work with people with disabilities that massively shifted my mindset on what is important. Reducing the complexity and bandwidth/energy spent trying to be something you are not unleashes your ability to focus building on your strengths...and when people do that it is pretty amazing to watch! Just wondering are you open to taking requests or ideas for things others think may be useful in your blog in the resume/brand space? I have a few common questions around some emerging trends that your readers may be thinking about and you did such a great job with this post, would love to see you tackle some of them....let me know if you would be open to some topic ideas and again great post!13/03/2017 #7 John White, MBASorry, Lynda. This has nothing to do with MyTweetPack or LinkedIn. Let me try to explain it a different way. If you go to the bottom of your beBee profile there is a place where people can links to their website and other social media profiles. Add the link to your Twitter profile as one of your links. Then, when people on beBee hit the Twitter share button on one of your articles on beBee it will automatically populate your Twitter handle in their tweet. Then, you will get a notification that someone has tweeted your beBee article and you retweet, thank them, etc. Does this make sense? If not, call me when you're free and we can walk through it over the phone: 970.692.3270. Heck, it'd be good just to catch up post NLV! ;)12/03/2017 #2 John White, MBAThanks for posting this, @Lynda Spiegel! Can you please add the link to your Twitter profile as one of your links on your beBee profile? Once you do I will tweet it out to bring in more readers. If you don't link the two, you will never know when people tweet your articles (unless you were to randomly find them in your feed)
- Producer07/03/2017Know Liz Ryan: The Queen of the Human Workplace and Your Career FriendPeople go to doctors when they don't feel well, then doctors examine them, evaluate their symptoms, and make a diagnosis to treat them effectively. Liz Ryan, "The Queen of the Human Workplace and LinkedIn Influencer," performs a similar job. She...
Comments08/03/2017 #11 David B. GrinbergMany thanks, Ivette, for this intro to Liz Ryan and her work. She certainly has a lot of good advice to offer. Frankly, I haven't read much of her because I'm generally turned off by the LinkedIn "INfluencer" crowd. However, I must admit she's done well for herself and her words of wisdom make sense. Now we just need to get her to join and/or buzz about beBee...07/03/2017 #9 Tausif MundrawalaHi, @Ivette K. Caballero. You made me nostalgic of her articles and posts which she prolifically penned one after another. They definitely contained messages which we would never get to hear from any HR expert. Her approach towards each and every person was different. I mean she helped everyone recognize their value as a person rather than a robotic employee to fend for his/her livelihood. It's commendable to list all the details here in this fantastic buzz.
- 07/03/20178 Effective Steps to Prepare for an Internal Interview8 Effective Steps to Prepare for an Internal Interview | edu CBAgoo.gl If you take your internal interview seriously and prepare well for it beforehand, you will soon be entering the coveted cabin in your...
- 07/03/201710 Signs That You Are Ready to Quit Your Job10 Signs That You Are Ready to Quit Your Job | edu CBAgoo.gl If you have friends or a social group outside the organisation. It’s the time that you quit your job and join somewhere...
- Producer26/02/2017The Smart Way to Hire (and it doesn't involve ATS)SHOW ME DON’T TELL ME...Let’s try to keep it short...SHOW ME DON’T TELL ME...I don’t care what you say...SHOW ME DON’T TELL MERush had it right (the hard rock band, not the conservative commentator). Employers are frustrated with resumes that make...
- 23/02/2017New #job!
Pennswood Village in Newtown
The Housekeeping Manager assures the provision of housekeeping and laundry services as defined in the lifecare contract to the residences, Community Building, Passmore Fitness Center and Health care Center. The Housekeeping Manager assures a trained workforce for the housekeeping and laundry departments in order to provide these services and assures the maintenance of a clean and well-maintained physical environment. The Housekeeping Manager builds strong relationships to ensure delivery of person-centered services to residents.
Learn more and apply on RecruitmentQueen:Houskeeping Managerwww.recruitmentqueen.com Housekeeping ManagerDescription The Housekeeping Manager assures the provision of housekeeping and laundry services as defined in the lifecare...
- 16/02/2017New #job!
Customer Service Associate
Bucks County Bank - Doylestown
Bucks County Bank, a locally owned community bank seeks energetic, experienced customer service associate for our branch in Doylestown. Responsibilities include opening accounts, cross selling bank products and services, teller duties, customer service.1-2 years teller/customer service experience required.
Learn more and apply on RecruitmentQueenCustomer Service Associatewww.recruitmentqueen.com Customer Service AssociateBucks County Bank, a locally owned community bank seeks energetic, experienced customer service associate for our branch...
- Producer13/02/2017Resume Advice: Who NOT to Listen ToMany people solicit feedback on their resumes from well-intentioned people who nevertheless are unqualified to weigh in. I recognize that it's more than a bit self-serving since I'm clearly suggesting that I am qualified, but stay with me; I am...
Comments13/02/2017 #2 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThis is expert advice, @Lynda Spiegel. It is truly important to figure out if the person offering advice knows what they are talking about. Do they have any sort of actual experience or credentials or are they just offering the knee-jerk answer that some guy told them 20 years ago?
People like to be helpful, but a fair amount of what most people say comes from generalizations. An easy way to evaluate is to ask the crucial question WHY? Find out if they have any substantial reasons that your DQ experience is crucial to getting a job in a medical office. I can think of only one reason, and it is very unlikely - that you might be able to build rapport with your new manager because they also worked at DQ to suport themselves during college. However, that tiny rationale just won't cut it, in the short space available on a resume, unless you know for certain it is relevant. Say, perhaps, your DQ supervisor was the doctor's niece.
I have to add that everything you've said holds true for interview advice, as well. Family and friends mean well when they help you practice for interviews, but they are invested in you, not in objective feedback. It is quite likely they will knock you out of the confident, competence zone with tales of hard interviews they had to endure and worries of how important the money is.
Be willing to discard advice that doesn't come with solid rationales.
- Producer09/02/20174CVe's February Sale!For those of you whose New Year's Resolution to get job hunting have only just got going, 4CVe are having a February Sale!Email us at email@example.com for prices....
- 08/02/2017Philadelphia company is looking for a Director of Media.
8-12 years of experience buying digital media
Agency experience required
Advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social
Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel
Advanced Knowledge of Ad Serving Technology and 3rd Party Data Targeting capabilities
Working knowledge of Tableau or other visualization platforms is a huge plus
Working knowledge of web design, development, and information architecture
Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication with clients, internal staff and the management team
Must have experience managing a small team
Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Must have experience working directly with clients on customer-facing digital marketing programs
A self-starter who takes initiative and works effectively, and thrives in a changing, fast-moving agency
Email your resume with subject line: Director of Media - to Jennifer@RecruitmentQueen.com
- 08/02/2017New #job!
Physicians Endoscopy is searching for a talented Marketing Coordinator due to company growth!
E-marketing and for social media marketing efforts for the company
Writing press releases and articles for company’s publication
Coordination of tradeshow/seminar/conference activities
Some travel to attend/support industry tradeshow activity
Research marketing materials: promos, software, materials, etc.
Assist in the design and editing of marketing collaterals and direct mail pieces
Learn more about this job and apply on RecruitmentQueen:
#marketingcoordinatorMarketing Coordinatorwww.recruitmentqueen.com Marketing CoordinatorPE is searching for a talented Marketing Coordinator due to company growth!Responsibilities include: E-marketing and for...
- 07/02/2017New #job!
Financial Service Professional
Financial Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. We offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
Learn more about this job and apply:Financial Service Professionalwww.recruitmentqueen.com Financial Adviser / Registered Representative / Agent Career Description: ...
- 07/02/2017In order to land your dream job in the shortest amount of time possible, you must learn to use your job search time wisely. Knowing where to allocate your time and energy will help make every minute you dedicate to your job search a productive one. Learn more -7 Tips for Using Your Job Search Time Wisely | Career Sherpacareersherpa.net These seven tips will help you re-prioritize how you invest your job search...