- 14/02/2017Many#Karatekas either don't know about or don't train #Karate's close #Okinawan cousin: the art of #Kobudo. This weekend, I won gold in the Black Belts' category of the inter-club Kobudo #tournament.
- 15/01/2017I was felicitated by the UAE Karate Federation for being on the refereeing panel as "kanza" this weekend. It was a long day of competition, but the tournament was very well organized.
- 10/01/2017It was an honour to receive my certificate from General Nasser Razooki, Vice President of the #WorldKarateFederation (right) and Mr. Javier Escalante, Chairman of the #WKF Referees Commission (left).
- 07/12/2016#Stretching should be an important part of every martial artist's routine. #Flexibility is the one true elixir of youth that keeps the body young. A supple body can endure a lot more than a hardened body.Importance of Flexibilitywww.budobanter.com Flexibility is perhaps one of the most neglected areas of one's fitness regime. Sure, many people do it. Budo training places greater emphasis on it than most other activities. However, even...
- 29/11/2016The true potential of #Karate can only be understood by training the #martialart. Going by what people say and what the movies show, one would never know what real traditional Karate is all about.