- 15/02/2017Hi Guys,
it's been a while! Be sure to check out my new post !The Gospel according to Joyy : Thought for the week: Valentine's Dayjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- Producer17/01/2017Freewheeling !!!Before I launch into this piece I should perhaps fill readers in with a few details on how management works in our household.Management here rises each day 5.30am and I watch through slitted eyes, feigning sleep as she ponders whether to a) don her...
Comments04/02/2017 #17 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI do believe management was under no illusions as to your 'free-wheeling' abilities :-) I'm guessing she knew you'd have been hitching a ride on the next wagon should you actually had to go 'cross-country'. Though I was ready for you to tell us that after lunch you had to make the return trip...uphill. hahaha...That would have been a punch is the 'leader's' bread-basket!19/01/2017 #14 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWe now know why management makes the big bucks. A keen ability to match workers with their current skillset. This was one tremendously breezy read, @Paul Walters. I felt the wind thru my hair the entire read down the page....
I am now wondering just how I can full-fat-milk people for much money while taking all the effort out of their weekend adventures....this is one genius genus of vacation business concepts.19/01/2017 #13 Sarah Elkins#11 Oh yes, @Paul Walters, when you get to Montana we'll get outside for some fun outdoorsy stuff. If you're here in summer, we'll take a leisurely float on the Missouri River in our kayaks, accompanied by a cooler with beer and gin/tonic, and yummy snacks. Just let me know when you choose to hit the mountains as a break from your tropical paradise!18/01/2017 #11 Paul Walters#10 @Sarah Elkins Thanks for that. I seriously have to get to Montana it looks simply gorgeous and if I do happen to get there you could take me skiing , gentle slopes please and all downhill if you wouldnt mind. Thanks for stopping by and please remember the article was full of hyperbole ... I do exercise...I mean I did get up this morning !18/01/2017 #10 Sarah ElkinsThat's my kind of ride, @Paul Walters! And I could have used something like that on Sunday, instead of the downhill skiing I did. Not at all the same thing, not at all relaxing. My leg workout a few days before set me up for disaster on Sunday. I had to step after every couple of turns to lean forward and stop my thighs from burning. So. Much. Pain. It took two of those runs before my legs loosened up and I was able to enjoy myself. Of course, at least I wasn't trying to ski uphill!17/01/2017 #8 Kevin PashukThoroughly enjoyable read Paul.. I must commend you on your negotiation skills that let you stay home whilst the senior management goes out to exercise.
As for the bike ride? My wife and I did a similar thing in Hawaii... 30 km of coasting. Almost as good as the other type of 'bike' riding I do... which involves a motor and leather jacket.17/01/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherAh, how I enjoyed this story @Paul Walters! Kudo's to management, she sounds extremely fit... I could take lessons from her but 5am is too early for me? The coffee beans, uhm, no thanks on this end either! Wait a sec, if you peddled downhill to get to your destination, didn't you have to peddle uphill to get back? Glad you had a good time and never rule out the Tour De France! :))
- Producer15/01/2017Are You A Yes Person? Before we get into this particular Peeve I want to address that some or many of you may believe some Peeves to be petty and that’s okay! Some of you may be able to relate and those that do not are more than welcome to start their own blog about...
- Producer14/01/2017My Friend Told Me University My Friend Told Me University is dedicated to all those people who in todays term “fact check” information that you share with them. We could call if Fact Check University however that would mean that someone actually took time out of their day...
Comments15/01/2017 #4 Julio Angel 🐝Lopez LopezI understood the same thing about you about Patton.
Well, the Greeks in the Iliad are going to recover Menelaus's Helena's wife. That Troy was known by the horses and his works in Gold, is circumstantial and his strategic situation also.
Good buzz, @Cynthia Stephenson to think about.
- 08/01/2017Hi guys,
new pos up today on my blog. Make sure to check it out and leave some feedback!!
thanksThe Gospel according to Joyy : What's in my bag?joyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 03/01/2017Hi guys new post up today, check it out and let me know what you think!!The Gospel according to Joyy : Mini Hauljoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 03/01/2017Los Reyes Magos llegan todos los años para finalizar la navidad pero ¿qué sabes de ellos? Hoy el post de #TheCoolPlan se lo dedico a estos personajes mágicos.Reyes Magos | THE COOL PLANthecoolplan.com Reyes...
- 02/01/2017-hi all, please take a look at my blog and give it a follow if you like what you see!The Gospel according to Joyyjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 01/01/2017Happy New Year! OMG. The year flew so quickly! Last year was really epic for me. And I'm sure 2017 will be a wonderful year. I hope you all had amazing 2016 and I wish you to have only happy, bright and fantastic moments in 2017.
It's kind of an entertaining post, maybe you will see some ideas for the next year or for another holidays :)What I Got For New Year's Eve 2017 - Limbrialimbria.blogspot.com
Comments01/01/2017 #1 Катерина ЧистиковаС Новым Годом! Просто невероятно. Год прошел то ли быстро, то ли слишком быстро. Прошлой год был просто эпичным. И уверена, что 2017 будет не менее удивительным. Надеюсь, у вас был отличный 2016 и желаю вам, что бы в 2017 у вас были лишь счастливые, яркие и потрясающие моменты в жизни.
Это больше развлекательный пост. Возможно, вы увидите какие-то идеи подарков на следующий новый год или ближайшие праздники
- 24/12/2016Merry Christmas dear friend !
A great person deserves no less: Jean-François Paillard (12 April 1928 – 15 April 2013)Jean-François Paillard, Pachelbel Canon in D major Jean-François Paillard, June 1968 Orchestre de Chambre Jean-François Paillard...
Comments26/12/2016 #28 Praveen Raj GullepalliHaunting and inspiring composition! It touches the heart of young rockers all over even today. Heard an electric guitar version done by a kid from Asia almost ten years ago and still keep going back to it off and on. Sharing the link below. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Milos!
https://youtu.be/ek6I92-npM025/12/2016 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#6 warm Christmas wishes to you Milos25/12/2016 #14 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsNever knew the name of this piece; I may not know the details but I know what I like and this piece has always embodied Christmas for me. There is a peacefulness to it while at the same time an excitement. The excitement of a child and the joy of a parent watching their child on Christmas morning. Thanks for sharing my dear Milos, a very Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you great joy and peace.
- Producer08/11/2016Narcissism and Non-IdentityI recently had to have a very frank discussion with my kids about what it means to be the child of a narcissist (their father). As they get older, I feel more able to have these types of conversations with them because they are my emotional...
Comments09/11/2016 #16 Nikki Petersen#6 Right, Renee. The not knowing is when you're blaming yourself. Finding your way out of that can be tough when you're a kid because you don't have the emotional maturity to see the world for what it is (which, some would argue, is a good thing). I'm so glad you are healing.09/11/2016 #15 Nikki Petersen#9 That's exactly it. I'm trying, but honestly, the grip of a narcissistic parent is so pervasive that it's a really tough uphill battle. It's horrible to hear my wonderful baby say that he's worthless and would be better off dead. I've been hearing that since he was 5 or 6. As an empath, I also experienced this existential depression related to my lack of identity. It took decades for me to get it, with therapy. I hope that I will be able to help him enough that he can also find his way out.08/11/2016 #12 Katja BaderThank you for this great buzz, Nikki. You write so many words, that I felt when I was with my (now Ex-) husband, who is a narcissist and our children.
A narcissist always sees parts of himself in his children and wants to create them to a copy of himself. He tries to implant his meanings, ideas, dreams etc in his children. That could have bad results for the children and can take years to heal it. I always want to find out the real and own personality of the children and promote them as much as I can.08/11/2016 #9 Paul Frank GilbertFlawed and imperfect as we are ... there is something particularly sad and seemingly humanly wrong about a parent that would divide their children into such classifications as to have them sense for one moment a feeling of less. Less love. Less acceptance. Less understanding. Less trust. Less expectation ... hope ... ability ... on and on.
The world is a tough place. Life is not fair. But we all want our kids to know with certainty that they have a place where they are accepted for themselves, where a mistake or a weakness does not define them and label them. We want to for them to see a place for themselves in the world and to be strong enough to fight for it if necessary.
Sounds like you are a great parent.08/11/2016 #6 Renée 🐝 CormierAs the daughter of a narcissist and the sibling of at least one, I can tell you it took me some time to figure out what was wrong with our family. I found my way to heal over the years but the healing really came once I realized what I was dealing with. It's the not knowing period that is the most damaging because you are constantly being manipulated and you can't see or understand what is going on. The upside of my early life is that it has enabled me to become very good at managing people and their emotions. As long as your children understand the divisive and manipulative tactics that narcissists rely on and when they are being played, they will be able to avoid the trap of seeking approval, being afraid or being resentful of other family members.08/11/2016 #5 Deb 🐝 HelfrichA very warm welcome to beBee, @Nikki Petersen. This is a great lesson on a number of topics. Primarily that we get the kids we create, and that will shape the rest of their lives. Further, this point about understanding oneself as a business person is crucial:
"If you're thinking about going into business for yourself (or you're already there), please get to know yourself and what your challenges are. Without that introspection and self-correction, you aren't likely to make it far."
- 03/11/2016Galerie de Hors D'Oeuvres: Hot or ColdGalerie de Hors D'Oeuvres: Hot or Coldhorsdoeuvresgalerie.blogspot.com
- Producer25/10/201640th birthday celebration ideasYou made it! Life is not easy and turning 40 is an important moment in your life journey and 40th birthday celebrators should take time to plan this milestone carefully. Are you reaching the big 40 and hitting a wall planning or thinking of ideas to...
- Producer21/10/2016Lost your Modern Mojo?! In need of some Practical Philosophy!?Then please welcome LQ McDonald III to beBee! He is a Motivational Philosopher - Educational Speaker- Lifestyle Trainer - with his own blog.Don't worry, he keeps it REAL! ;pFrom his blog - http://modern-mojo.com/aboutMojo – noun mo·jo \ˈmō-(ˌ)jō\ :a...
Comments25/10/2016 #19 🐝 Fatima WilliamsWelcome to beBee land @LQ McDonald III :)
Buzz away my friend; as in you know what I mean LOL This is funny @Donna-Luisa Eversley " Buzz away " ( winks)
BTW @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian I prefer calling Pablo than Paul sounds more spanishy to me :) But I also like Paul so I'm confused now that we are discussing what we can call you ( Thinking )21/10/2016 #13 LQ McDonald III#12. That neat little feature is part of the Brooks theme for WordPress that I am using and have customized. I believe it is able to store some data for Google analytics and also save the users place when the go back, though I am not currently using that version do to my customizations and the need to walk through the update process when I have time.21/10/2016 #12 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#11 On a more serious note, LQ, I just went back to your site and noticed that progression slider you have at the top of the post. Does that track (i.e. store for later analysis) how far along someone got on the post before skipping off into the netherworld?
If so, is that a proprietary thing or where can I find it? I suppose I could write one, but why reinvent the wheel?21/10/2016 #5 Jared Wiese (+VALUE & RESULTS)LQ, for a beBee jump start, please check out :
http://blog.bebee.com/en/bebee-guide/10-new-bee-mistakes-to-avoid-on-bebee/21/10/2016 #4 Jared Wiese (+VALUE & RESULTS)#2 LQ, he's talking about this:
- Producer13/10/2016Life Transformation Courses Offered by Faster EFTAbout Faster EFT CoursesFaster EFT courses are designed for all levels of practitioners who wish to expand their knowledge about Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations. The courses are designed for easy comprehension and viewable across devices,...
- Producer22/08/20164 Things To Make City Living EasierBig city living is not for those who like a lot of personal space. Time also tends to be in short supply when you spend much of your day stuck in traffic. Ditto that for waiting in line behind hundreds of fellow city dwellers who also had the same...
- 26/05/2016I've published three new posts recently on my blog - you can catch up here! I would love any comments or feedback on how to improve my blog!
Have a good day!(no title)chinsontour.com Ben Redgell: Lifestyle Blogger & International Business...
- 18/05/2016I wrote about my Fraser Island Holiday ! I hope you enjoy reading about it !Come Camping with Me to Fraser Island....www.bebee.com Travelling in my own country is full of exciting experiences. One of my fav destinations is Fraser Island (Australia) It's the biggest sand island...
- 18/05/2016Hi Ben @Ben Redgell, What a great idea to have a lifestyle blog for lifestyle bloggers ! Of course lifestyle means different things for different people in different countries and cultures. This is me on a camping holiday on Fraser Island Queensland Australia. I love to drive on the beach in my 4WD, swim, fish, cook on a campfire and relax ! (https://www.bebee.com/producer/@louise-smith-state-of-queensland/come-camping-with-me-to-fraser-island)