- 29/05/2017Hi guys, read my most recent post here comment and share it with others!The Gospel according to Joyy : Personal Hygiene Tipsjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 25/05/2017Hi guy,
keep up to date with my recent posts, follow and check back for more!Moved Temporarilyjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- Producer26/04/2017CRITICIZING THE OTHERS "DEFECTS", DOESN'T REDUCE OURSThere is nothing to do to avoid them, we are constantly scrutinized, watched and judged, everything we wear, every attitude we take, every sentence we speak or write, we will always be criticized, but basically, the most ferocious come from people...
- 19/04/2017BLOG MISTAKES I DID (AND STILL DO)
I was recently on a marketing conference in Kyiv and it was really inspiring and motivating. I came up with some ideas for my blog and some other life ideas.
And this is how this post idea turned up. I was thinking about what blog mistakes I did recently and overall, and then it just hit me! Why not to share my mistakes with you and sho you how I deal/dealt with them.
Obviously, I still do and will do mistakes, but I try to stop doing them or at least reduce making them. We're all human and mistakes are a part of our lifes.
Недавно я как раз была на конференции по маркетингу в Киеве. Было нереально круто, меня очень вдохновило и мотивировало.
Я сидела на конференции и думала, какие ошибки в блоге я совершала/делаю и как я их исправляла, думала, чего можно было бы избежать. И тут меня осенило. Почему бы мне не поделиться своим несчастным опытом и показать, как я исправлялась/исправляюсь.
Конечно же, я продолжаю делать массу ошибок, но все ведь их делают, мы на них учимся и совершенствуемся. У кого-то их меньше, у кого-то больше(я явно второй вариант 😂Moved Temporarilylimbria.blogspot.com
- 05/04/2017Hi guys, if you haven't already make sure you check out my most recent posts! Share and look out for more coming soon.
- 02/04/2017Hi guys don't forget to check out my latest post! Leave comments and share! https://www.bebee.com/redirect/4/1364241?u=aHR0cDovL2pveXlvZ2UuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLzIwMTcvMDMvdG9wLTUtYmVhdXR5LXByb2R1Y3RzLmh0bWw=&post=1364241The Gospel according to Joyy : Top 5 Beauty Productswww.bebee.com
- 31/03/2017Hi guys, a late but new post up on my blog! Feel free to leave feedback, share and check back again soon!The Gospel according to Joyy : Top 5 Beauty Productsjoyyoge.blogspot.com
- 28/03/2017Hi guys, new post up!The Gospel according to Joyy : Thought for the weekjoyyoge.blogspot.com
- 18/03/2017hi guys just posted my latest Q&A. Make sure to check it out and leave feedback!The Gospel according to Joyy : Q&A;joyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 12/03/2017Hi guys,
new post up. Check it outThe Gospel according to Joyy : Favourites: Face Toolsjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 05/03/2017This is funny. I think we can learn each other :)11 things Americans could learn from the Spanishmatadornetwork.com Spaniards almost never eat on the go and even in a big, busy city like Madrid, you’ll likely attract stares if you’re munching while walking down the...
- 23/02/2017MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY
EN: Sometimes it happens that you feel broken. It's really terrible. I don't like this feeling. And you know, the only person who can make you happy is you! Only you can do it. And I know it, but sometimes I feel a little bit sad and even anxious. But I want to deal with it and not to feel upset, so I will fight with it .
I decided to write this post in order to help you, if you are sad now. Don't forget to smile as "you're never fully dressed without a smile"(remember that Sia song?). And you know what? You look so beautfiul when you smile:)
RU: Иногда случается, что ты чувствуешь себя разбитым. Отвратительное ощущение, которое мне не нравится. И что же с ним делать. Есть лишь один выход. Развеселиться. И сделать себя счастливым можешь лишь ты сам! Только ты! Конечно, я знаю этот факт, но все равно иногда становится грустно. Но я решила побороть эту проблему и не быть расстроенной, буду "драться" с этим и уничтожу грусть!
Это и подтолкнуло меня написать такой пост, что бы помочь вам, если вдруг сейчас вы грустите. Не забудь улыбнуться, ведь как пела Sia "Ты никогда не будешь полностью одет без улыбки". И хотите узнать еще один повод улыбнуться? Ваша улыбка красивая, так что улыбайтесь чаще:)Make Yourself Happy - Limbrialimbria.blogspot.com
- 15/02/2017Hi Guys,
it's been a while! Be sure to check out my new post !The Gospel according to Joyy : Thought for the week: Valentine's Dayjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- Producer17/01/2017Freewheeling !!!Before I launch into this piece I should perhaps fill readers in with a few details on how management works in our household.Management here rises each day 5.30am and I watch through slitted eyes, feigning sleep as she ponders whether to a) don her...
Comments04/02/2017 #17 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI do believe management was under no illusions as to your 'free-wheeling' abilities :-) I'm guessing she knew you'd have been hitching a ride on the next wagon should you actually had to go 'cross-country'. Though I was ready for you to tell us that after lunch you had to make the return trip...uphill. hahaha...That would have been a punch is the 'leader's' bread-basket!19/01/2017 #14 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWe now know why management makes the big bucks. A keen ability to match workers with their current skillset. This was one tremendously breezy read, @Paul Walters. I felt the wind thru my hair the entire read down the page....
I am now wondering just how I can full-fat-milk people for much money while taking all the effort out of their weekend adventures....this is one genius genus of vacation business concepts.19/01/2017 #13 Sarah Elkins#11 Oh yes, @Paul Walters, when you get to Montana we'll get outside for some fun outdoorsy stuff. If you're here in summer, we'll take a leisurely float on the Missouri River in our kayaks, accompanied by a cooler with beer and gin/tonic, and yummy snacks. Just let me know when you choose to hit the mountains as a break from your tropical paradise!18/01/2017 #11 Paul Walters#10 @Sarah Elkins Thanks for that. I seriously have to get to Montana it looks simply gorgeous and if I do happen to get there you could take me skiing , gentle slopes please and all downhill if you wouldnt mind. Thanks for stopping by and please remember the article was full of hyperbole ... I do exercise...I mean I did get up this morning !18/01/2017 #10 Sarah ElkinsThat's my kind of ride, @Paul Walters! And I could have used something like that on Sunday, instead of the downhill skiing I did. Not at all the same thing, not at all relaxing. My leg workout a few days before set me up for disaster on Sunday. I had to step after every couple of turns to lean forward and stop my thighs from burning. So. Much. Pain. It took two of those runs before my legs loosened up and I was able to enjoy myself. Of course, at least I wasn't trying to ski uphill!17/01/2017 #8 Kevin PashukThoroughly enjoyable read Paul.. I must commend you on your negotiation skills that let you stay home whilst the senior management goes out to exercise.
As for the bike ride? My wife and I did a similar thing in Hawaii... 30 km of coasting. Almost as good as the other type of 'bike' riding I do... which involves a motor and leather jacket.17/01/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherAh, how I enjoyed this story @Paul Walters! Kudo's to management, she sounds extremely fit... I could take lessons from her but 5am is too early for me? The coffee beans, uhm, no thanks on this end either! Wait a sec, if you peddled downhill to get to your destination, didn't you have to peddle uphill to get back? Glad you had a good time and never rule out the Tour De France! :))
- Producer15/01/2017Are You A Yes Person? Before we get into this particular Peeve I want to address that some or many of you may believe some Peeves to be petty and that’s okay! Some of you may be able to relate and those that do not are more than welcome to start their own blog about...
- Producer14/01/2017My Friend Told Me University My Friend Told Me University is dedicated to all those people who in todays term “fact check” information that you share with them. We could call if Fact Check University however that would mean that someone actually took time out of their day...
Comments15/01/2017 #4 @Julio Angel 🐝Lopez LopezI understood the same thing about you about Patton.
Well, the Greeks in the Iliad are going to recover Menelaus's Helena's wife. That Troy was known by the horses and his works in Gold, is circumstantial and his strategic situation also.
Good buzz, @Cynthia Stephenson to think about.
- 08/01/2017Hi guys,
new pos up today on my blog. Make sure to check it out and leave some feedback!!
thanksThe Gospel according to Joyy : What's in my bag?joyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 03/01/2017Hi guys new post up today, check it out and let me know what you think!!The Gospel according to Joyy : Mini Hauljoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 03/01/2017Los Reyes Magos llegan todos los años para finalizar la navidad pero ¿qué sabes de ellos? Hoy el post de #TheCoolPlan se lo dedico a estos personajes mágicos.Reyes Magos | THE COOL PLANthecoolplan.com Reyes...
- 02/01/2017-hi all, please take a look at my blog and give it a follow if you like what you see!The Gospel according to Joyyjoyyoge.blogspot.co.uk
- 01/01/2017Happy New Year! OMG. The year flew so quickly! Last year was really epic for me. And I'm sure 2017 will be a wonderful year. I hope you all had amazing 2016 and I wish you to have only happy, bright and fantastic moments in 2017.
It's kind of an entertaining post, maybe you will see some ideas for the next year or for another holidays :)What I Got For New Year's Eve 2017 - Limbrialimbria.blogspot.com
Comments01/01/2017 #1 Катерина ЧистиковаС Новым Годом! Просто невероятно. Год прошел то ли быстро, то ли слишком быстро. Прошлой год был просто эпичным. И уверена, что 2017 будет не менее удивительным. Надеюсь, у вас был отличный 2016 и желаю вам, что бы в 2017 у вас были лишь счастливые, яркие и потрясающие моменты в жизни.
Это больше развлекательный пост. Возможно, вы увидите какие-то идеи подарков на следующий новый год или ближайшие праздники
- 24/12/2016Merry Christmas dear friend !
A great person deserves no less: Jean-François Paillard (12 April 1928 – 15 April 2013)Jean-François Paillard, Pachelbel Canon in D major Jean-François Paillard, June 1968 Orchestre de Chambre Jean-François Paillard...
Comments26/12/2016 #28 Praveen Raj GullepalliHaunting and inspiring composition! It touches the heart of young rockers all over even today. Heard an electric guitar version done by a kid from Asia almost ten years ago and still keep going back to it off and on. Sharing the link below. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Milos!
https://youtu.be/ek6I92-npM025/12/2016 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#6 warm Christmas wishes to you Milos25/12/2016 #14 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsNever knew the name of this piece; I may not know the details but I know what I like and this piece has always embodied Christmas for me. There is a peacefulness to it while at the same time an excitement. The excitement of a child and the joy of a parent watching their child on Christmas morning. Thanks for sharing my dear Milos, a very Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you great joy and peace.
- Producer08/11/2016Narcissism and Non-IdentityI recently had to have a very frank discussion with my kids about what it means to be the child of a narcissist (their father). As they get older, I feel more able to have these types of conversations with them because they are my emotional...
Comments09/11/2016 #16 Nikki Petersen#6 Right, Renee. The not knowing is when you're blaming yourself. Finding your way out of that can be tough when you're a kid because you don't have the emotional maturity to see the world for what it is (which, some would argue, is a good thing). I'm so glad you are healing.09/11/2016 #15 Nikki Petersen#9 That's exactly it. I'm trying, but honestly, the grip of a narcissistic parent is so pervasive that it's a really tough uphill battle. It's horrible to hear my wonderful baby say that he's worthless and would be better off dead. I've been hearing that since he was 5 or 6. As an empath, I also experienced this existential depression related to my lack of identity. It took decades for me to get it, with therapy. I hope that I will be able to help him enough that he can also find his way out.08/11/2016 #12 Katja BaderThank you for this great buzz, Nikki. You write so many words, that I felt when I was with my (now Ex-) husband, who is a narcissist and our children.
A narcissist always sees parts of himself in his children and wants to create them to a copy of himself. He tries to implant his meanings, ideas, dreams etc in his children. That could have bad results for the children and can take years to heal it. I always want to find out the real and own personality of the children and promote them as much as I can.08/11/2016 #9 Paul Frank GilbertFlawed and imperfect as we are ... there is something particularly sad and seemingly humanly wrong about a parent that would divide their children into such classifications as to have them sense for one moment a feeling of less. Less love. Less acceptance. Less understanding. Less trust. Less expectation ... hope ... ability ... on and on.
The world is a tough place. Life is not fair. But we all want our kids to know with certainty that they have a place where they are accepted for themselves, where a mistake or a weakness does not define them and label them. We want to for them to see a place for themselves in the world and to be strong enough to fight for it if necessary.
Sounds like you are a great parent.08/11/2016 #6 Renée 🐝 CormierAs the daughter of a narcissist and the sibling of at least one, I can tell you it took me some time to figure out what was wrong with our family. I found my way to heal over the years but the healing really came once I realized what I was dealing with. It's the not knowing period that is the most damaging because you are constantly being manipulated and you can't see or understand what is going on. The upside of my early life is that it has enabled me to become very good at managing people and their emotions. As long as your children understand the divisive and manipulative tactics that narcissists rely on and when they are being played, they will be able to avoid the trap of seeking approval, being afraid or being resentful of other family members.08/11/2016 #5 Deb 🐝 HelfrichA very warm welcome to beBee, @Nikki Petersen. This is a great lesson on a number of topics. Primarily that we get the kids we create, and that will shape the rest of their lives. Further, this point about understanding oneself as a business person is crucial:
"If you're thinking about going into business for yourself (or you're already there), please get to know yourself and what your challenges are. Without that introspection and self-correction, you aren't likely to make it far."