- Producer21/06/2017Architects of natureThe greatest power of the human being is that of communication, being alive and being able to communicate, being alive is being able to join other communicating beings of old ideas, gestures and wishes, We are not aware of this magnificent...
Comments21/06/2017 #2 El mribte MohammedThe IDEA :
"Ideas are whistles of the brain formulating communication, the brain, the restless machine that transmits reality into us encoding it, ideas not expressed become insights, ideas not formulated and deferred become outbursts, ideas become inspired Poems, consumed ideas form the intellect, life is an absorption of ideas."
Neto Montana21/06/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitImpermanence is what will always bother me, but that is what makes nature interesting in that we are a side show to it, a mere blip on its landscape and time span. In that regard no matter what we do to nature, it is designed to have the last laugh on humanity. From there it is a straight line path to appreciating wonder and at this point ideas come into play.
- 20/06/2017Are there any recruiters (EU or U.S.) who help U.S. individuals with European Union positions/opportunities? Please PM me. Thank you.
- 20/06/2017The R.O.I. of Team Building - What Does Real Team Building Look Like?
Please weigh in here or on LinkedIn
- 20/06/2017Try out my first published recipe: MY VERY FAVOURITE TANDOORI CHICKEN PUFFS - I'd ❤️ to know what you think! #tandoori #chicken #recipe #foodie #easyrecipe Follow us for more to come... http://destinationgourmet.nz/2017/06/19/favourite-tandoori-chicken-puffs/
- 19/06/2017Webinar on Career & Job Guidance on #Biotechnology #Pharmacy #Biomedical & Life Sciences on Wednesday (June 21).
Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/828881517569932033?source=Social+Media
- 15/06/2017I have shared my recent blog post:
- Soft targets: 8 steps to protect meeting and event participants
In view of yesterday's shootings, please come and like, comment and share my status update about this important issue that people are just not taking seriously.
Just some background. I wrote it before the Arianna Grande incident and had to update it twice after submitting it to my editor, due to that incident and the London Bridge incident.,
- 15/06/2017An Absurdly Easy Way to Improve Your SEOwww.inc.com Cross-publishing your top content on LinkedIn is a fast, easy and efficient way to generate additional visibility...
- Producer15/06/2017Linked In vs. Bebee = Potatoes vs. ApplesThe other day I saw a post by Jeffrey Strickland at Linked In, on which he was giving his reasons to stay there instead of moving to Bebee. In his words “I have heard the bad hype about LinkedIn and the good publicity regarding Bebee, but there are...
Comments19/06/2017 #6 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI concur with just about everything you've said, @David Navarro López. LI is B2B and beBee is H2H - human to human. Business is all about numbers, statistics, ROI.
Building a relationship with a human always presents a complex opportunity for an outcome so great, we cannot cross off tasks and track milestones on our way to establishing camaraderie and trust.
beBee is where I come to meet and converse with other humans, with an eye toward attracting professional opportunities. LI is where I go to broaden my professional network and occasionally meet another human heart and mind.
I look forward to contributing to the day when beBee reaches the tipping point where the membership reach is equivalent.16/06/2017 #5 Anonymous#4 It seems to me that the only think that counts nowadays by LI is the numbers...and they have forgotten that we are not numbers, we are persons.
If it was a FB thing, then I wouldn't care. There, you have "friends" you did not see for 20 years, they find you and ask for friendship, and there you go. But is just for fun. LI was supposed, as you point out, a "professional thing". But is becoming worse than FB, as it is losing its purpose.15/06/2017 #4 Bengt HahlinHi David,
I have kept my LinkedIn profile but do most of the interaction here on beBee. And I have come to the same conclusion as you. I have done the same experiment on both platforms (both buzz/updates and producer/articles). Same result –much more response/interaction on beBee.
And It is really sad what is happening with LinkedIn. It used to be one step forward and two step backwards. I.E LI had a feature/function that you really liked and was very useful and then some time later, you login and it has gone, or changed to something not very useful for you. And as always with no warning whatsoever or explanation why.
With the latest changes, it is more like one foot forward and five steps backwards.
The general problem seems to be that LinkedIn decision makers are for the most part, completely stone deaf to their customer’s complaints and ideas. How is that for a strategy of “building” the World's “Largest Professional Network”?
As for their future vision, judging what they have been actually doing, it is very hard to see what that “vision” is. They take away things, then change others, then partly change back just to take it away again etc. They are all over the place at the same time, zigzagging so you never know what is going to happen next. Not very reassuring.
What is also very strange is this accelerated “war” on the desktop, which this is just the latest example. In many cases, it seems like a race of dumbing down to the lowest common denominator. Very sad and very unprofessional
LinkedIn top management has to really wise up or this is going to end badly. It is no point for us the customers in putting in so much effort and time, when LinkedIn top management does not care about our needs and opinions.
So I think this bodes well for beBee. Keep the honey flowing.
- 15/06/2017नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावकः ।
न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शोषयति मारुतः ।।
The soul cannot be destroyed by weapons, fire cannot burn it, water cannot wet it & air cannot dry it - A conscious soul can never be subject to depredation .
POWER OF INDIAN TALENT AND LEADERSHIP ACROSS GLOBE NEED NO SUBSTANTIATION.
#PwC in its recent report suggests, "The confidence of Indian CEOs about their company’s prospects and the kind of new business opportunities we see in India today is a testimonial of pronounced mega-trend".
#ProvedYetAgain. Our Economic Wisdom, inter-alia, unique & exclusive #EconomicBusinessModelAndOperationalStrategy has been recognized by International organisations of Value Management to partner with us while taking forward our mission of #EconomicValueAddition to Asian Countries & emerging economies.
In the pursuit of nation building and economic resiliency, we are poised to create low cost manufacturing hub through operational excellency & efficiency. In the process, we look forward for the support of all in taking forward our mission to help 51 Million SMBs in India (Small & Medium Business houses) that help neutralizing cost of over capacity created by Large industries to the possible extent.
- 14/06/2017This is a great article by @Debesh Choudhury, Ph.D. and provides terrific insight into the ongoing value of LinkedIn to writers and other users. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dont-delete-your-linkedin-account-still-too-good-choudhury-ph-d-
- Producer14/06/2017Beings of the night, beings of the dayLife shifts show that not only do the gears of society or relationships run through the day, but countless ways are exploited, but in a 'way' they also work to make the whole system work, worlds parallel to what we are used to. That of a certain...
Comments14/06/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitUrban people like me do not experience the full darkness of night, our street lit lights hide the magical universe from us. When we look up at the sky we see only a handful of the stars that congregate in the Milky Way. Digital technology has taught us to live in an always-on world - where we do not follow the motions of night or day or work through the night and adjust to sleeping through the day. There is always something on that commands our attention but we command so much attention that we often don't see what is important - we are more prone to focus on what is urgent, or deemed urgent.
It is good you have mentioned the efforts of night workers who keep the finely tuned logistics machine operating, who magically stock our supermarkets during the night or repair infrastructure we barely appreciate and only complain about vehemently when that infrastructure fails. There is a lot of learned helplessness in the world of urban people, quite different from the self-sufficiency a few in the rural communities still understand, especially if their connection remains with the land.
That is the ultimate discovery of being - which is one of absolute appreciation, to look up and see the wonders that spin, and the across at the wonders that flow and on the ground under us at the wonders that grow. In attention laden world all that magnificence is largely lost to us - which brings us to the meaning of being, which is what you have captured in your buzz. You are a part of the few that appreciate this and appreciate those who serve the many, at least you are conscious that someone somewhere is doing something that if they did not, only then we would feel the difference, unless of course difference is what we appreciate. So Neto welcome to beBee and I look forward to reading more of your buzzes to come !
- Producer14/06/2017Resume Writing, FUN? Yes! Here Are My Top 7 TipsOn May 12th, I presented a webinar for Yale alumni on the Top 7 Ways to Make Resume Writing FUN! Does this sound like an event you’d want to attend? (Spoiler: Keep reading for a link to watch...
- 14/06/2017Check out my latest article on How To Make Money On Pinterest. They recently changed their rules and now allow affiliate links! https://www.inc.com/candice-galek/6-ways-to-make-money-on-pinterest.html
- 13/06/2017LinkedIn Will Now Rewrite Your Profile For You (Seriously)www.business2community.com A new LinkedIn feature actually writes a key part of your profile page for you. Here’s how it works. “Think of your LinkedIn Summary as your elevator pitch – how would you spark...
- 13/06/2017How to Leverage LinkedIn for Your Businesswww.business2community.com “It’s better to be the best connected than the most connected.” –Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn Founder Is your company taking advantage of a LinkedIn business page, or are you mainly focusing on...
- Producer13/06/2017Live to loveLife can be a random or even a mystery, its doors are open to whoever is in it, living beings filled with dreams-driven wills, the vital fuel to stay alive, the cars need petroleum-based fuel, but the fuel Of the human being is love. To love life,...
- Producer12/06/2017Mother Nature and me. A great collaboration.So there I was, visiting a client who had work related stress issues. We were in her office and it was distracting , to be honest , I was not making progress with empowering her to deal with her problems in a constructive way. To this end I...
- 12/06/2017#CEOs, #BusinessLeaders -
Desire has no end. Host of benefits & good salary may satisfy employee's need but cannot engage them for value addition maximizing profit.
Our Economic Strategy involves them to engage, allowing them to enjoy their work, critically think out of the box, create & innovate while adding value maximizing profit.
Write to us for white paper on workshop. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Producer12/06/2017Do what you love.“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark...
- 11/06/2017Failure happens ,sometimes, but it's nothing to fear.www.linkedin.com One thing everyone must face, at some point, in his or her career is a failure. Failure often is viewed with derision and loathing in the...
- Producer11/06/2017#paradigmShift: #wake up call for #Europe!https://www.whitespace.pro/single-post/2017/06/11/paradigmShift-wake-up-call-for-Europe a contribution by Knut Arild...
- 11/06/2017Help me spread the word about my LinkedIn status update. All you have to do is like and comment. It's about what Anthony Bourdain (and I) have to say about Oman. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6279134319210491904