- Producer24/05/2017How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn HeadlineHow confident are you in your LinkedIn headline? Have you crafted it with keywords and viewer engagement in mind?Many LinkedIn users have not considered either SEO or marketing strategies in their headlines, mistakenly believing that their LinkedIn...
- Producer12/05/2017The Power of Bee-ing LikeableOne of the more obvious things I have noticed about beBee is that a lot of people really seem to like it here.You see a lot of what I have come to refer to as ‘Cheerleader’ posts from people who have signed up, cruised around and have realized that...
Comments15/05/2017 #41 David B. GrinbergExcellent points, as usual, Jim. I strongly echo your sentiments having shared a very similar experience myself. I would just reiterate that one of the great aspects of how beBee promotes user engagement -- rather than tramples on it like LI -- is that beBee blog posts are shared with everyone in a user's network. Moreover, users are also able to share their posts on three separate hives to maximize engagement. Some of the nearly 30,000 hives have upward of 100,000 members and more worldwide. Thus, if someone is still relying on LI Pulse they will never know how much organic reach and engagement they are truly missing. Put simply, beBee Producer beats other publishing platforms hands down. Thus, it's should be a "no brainer" decision for writers/bloggers who want to amplify their message and maximize their reach: just remember this simple equation: beBee = Better Buzz!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee15/05/2017 #37 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorI love it that you & Juan are so engaged here on beBee.com, you are both invited to Savannah for lunch or dinner at any time. Keep up the great efforts & zeal. I LOVE beBee.com! regards, BILL STANKIEWICZ , Savannah Supply Chain Guy, # 1.404.750.320014/05/2017 #36 Javier 🐝 beBeeI love our community because beBee is associated with passion, emotion, excitement and dedication across the globe. To be a beBee fan requires the 'living' experience of beBee. It is not about being a mere spectator — it is about being a participant. It is about writing stories. It is about learning and teaching. beBee is an important means for our bees to form and maintain strong connections.
Thanks beBee. I AM LEARNING DAILY.14/05/2017 #35 Jerry FletcherJim & Phil,
Both of you know the limitations of social media--all of it. Your voices are part of what kept me here. I can accept fewer posts but I urge both of you to continue for selfish reasons: You stimulate thought provoking conversations. You two are like dropping rocks into a standing pool. The ripples reflect off one another leading to a kaleidoscope that lures others to drop in. Stick around guys. The party is just starting.13/05/2017 #34 Chas ✌️ WyattAs of 2015, China had a population of 1.37 billion; by the first quarter of 2017 Facebook had a supposed 'active membership' of 1.94 billion. I have no desire to move to China, anymore than I wish to join Facebook. I am happy right here, as a Bee in a field of Sweet Marjoram and Blue Starflowers.13/05/2017 #29 AnonymousThe Fractal Revolution in Society, beBee affinity network is the first social media.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fractal-revolution-society-social-media-first-milos-djukic View moreThe Fractal Revolution in Society, beBee affinity network is the first social media.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fractal-revolution-society-social-media-first-milos-djukic #26 Close13/05/2017 #26 Javier 🐝 beBeeI am proud of our community. It is still small, beBee is young but we expect to grow faster during the last quarter.
I love this @Jim Murray. You deserve the best with us. Definetely, the character of beBee is both unique and different from most social media sites.
beBee offers you a open platform with 100% organic reach of your network, forever, without restrictions on your following.
"You want to grow your personal brand? You want to meet interesting people from all over the world? You want to find interesting articles to read and learn from. You want to unearth business opportunities from people who believe that doing business with people they like and trust is a better way forward?
BeBee offers you the opportunity to achieve all of that"13/05/2017 #25 Phil Friedman#23 Jim, are you talking about the difference between posting an "article" on the publishing platform (Pulse?) vs. posting an "update" in the main feed? If so, I agree that often posting updates in the feed gets you more response than articles on the publishing platform. And I have suspected for a long time that is because Pulse distribution is choked down by the algorithm, while the general feed is less restricted. And I think that opinion is consistent with the observations of major online marketers like @Candice 🐝 Galek. Cheers!13/05/2017 #24 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI'm with @Paul Walters Jim, I too would pay money to see that! There are a lot of cheerleaders for beBee because they love the platform like you. Your photo, "I've seen some weird shit," well that made me laugh. Thanks, I needed a good laugh and you made great points.13/05/2017 #22 Phil Friedman#20 Jim, I certainly am not denying that. I was only addressing your complaint (?) that your posts were no longer receiving much play there. I was also suggesting that it is possible to reach your avid followers on LinkedIn by posting to beBee's Producer, and sharing to LinkedIn Pulse, but that, while you will reach those followers with your post, you won't help yourself with the LI algorithm which will likely ignore those instances of contact. (Can't say for sure.) For that reason,I do that kind of sharing, but I also re-post directly to LinkedIn, which does tweak the algorithm's magic twanger. Cheers!
- 10/05/2017Spring Cleaning: Updating Your LinkedIn Account for Maximum Impactwww.csrwire.com 'Spring Cleaning: Updating Your LinkedIn Account for Maximum Impact' blog post by Shannon...
- Producer10/05/2017The Incredible Disappearing LinkedIn Profile – Part IIIn March, I published an article which now turns out to be Part 1 of this series on the disappearing acts LinkedIn has been playing. I covered the Summary section, job descriptions, contact information, the Interests section, e-mail subject lines,...
- 10/05/2017B2B Global NetworksB2B Global Networks There is no substitute for networking with likeminded business professionals , and the power of business referrals. Our networking groups are extremely successful at ensuring that members generate new business sales and also establish contacts
- Producer09/05/2017LINKEDIN'S VERY WRONG STRATEGY Recently I lost my LinkedIn account, it was purely my mistake. I signed in an identical page with LinkedIn, they just grabbed my password. I lost 12 thousand friends. After this shock, for a while I rested and opened a new account. I was...
- ProducerEngineeo's Pro Bloggers - Where to LinkedIn Group Post for max outreach !You recently joined the World's # 1 Sponsored content marketplace to monetize your passion on beBee and other places(if you haven't yet Click the banner).Now, time is a valuable asset if we plan to do specific things. As we all ( probably) have a...
Comments05/05/2017 #33 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorIt is important to differentiate sponsored content from pure ads placements. Don't get it wrong. Sponsored content requires a mix of numerous talents of creation, this is why Izea call users CREATORS. and not limited to writers. Writers a writing books, bloggers are publishing posts or short formated articles. Creators are strategists that are multitalented in various discipline. Not only in writing. Quality content isndefined by the audience and the capability to monetize the contentbwith success. Everything else you will hear, is only what we the business developpers call: NOISE...05/05/2017 #29 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorAnd you might have missed chronologically the whole thing. And my intent is to build a team of co-authors or ghost writers to deal with my company for the fortune 500 who are my clients. As can witness @David B. Grinberg View moreAnd you might have missed chronologically the whole thing. And my intent is to build a team of co-authors or ghost writers to deal with my company for the fortune 500 who are my clients. As can witness @David B. Grinberg , way before i oublished on Izea. So what you do against me is illegal. period. I want public excuse. Close05/05/2017 #28 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorPlease stop lying, the videos disclosed are very clear about what is and what you can do with the plateform. Your attempt to eradicate any form of freedom or comoetition is vain. Just do your post and comments in your corner and stop harassing me. Final warning!05/05/2017 #25 Phil Friedman#16 With all due respect, Stephan, since you imply there is something wrong with my questioning you about IZEA, this is why I am uncomfortable with what you've said and not said.
1) This is a direct quote from my IZEA account (yes, I have an IZEA account already) --
"Refer Your Friends
Recruit other Creators and Marketers and earn a commission on their earnings or Opportunity spendings."
I do not question your entrepreneurial activities, but It seems to me you should disclose that you are building up earnings or potential earnings by getting writers on beBee to sign up. Could this be why you want everyone to sign up before sharing any of the further details?
2) On the Payments tab on the Finances page it says:
This is confirmed on the Earned vs Deposited Balance page, where it says,
"Your Earned balance will reflect all the money you have earned within the platform. These are the funds that are available for you to cash out to your PayPal account. If you are on a Basic or Pro plan, and you have funds in your Earned balance, your plan subscription fees will be removed from this balance even if you have a credit card on file or funds in your Deposited balance."
3) Contrary to what you seem to be saying, the "Marketplace" is the ONLY forum in "Marketers" and "Creators" can meet to negotiate "Opportunities. If you can show it is otherwise, please do.
4) I have not named other freelance writers' markets -- most of which I've found to be useless come-ons that say they are free to sign up, but then charge various fees before you can bid on jobs or earn "certifications" to make yourself more attractive to their (phantom) cl05/05/2017 #22 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorI Have been doing pretty well this past 28 years because of one gift (at birth ?) : I AM A PART OF THE SOLUTION, NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM. If you have other issues, but you don't seem to intend to use IZEA through what i witness. Be welcome to private message me, i will be most happy to redirect your claims from outside the Platform to IZEA, but frankly why would they assign a resource to someone who is not a user ?
Sorry you couldn't signed-up because you didn't find any data (though available everywhere if you search).
I cannot help you if you do not want to be helped.
Have a great journey on the Writer's path ( a creator too) !
God speed !05/05/2017 #21 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorThe Team expands every hours, not only on beBee, but Facebook, Twitter, followers lists, we will reach the 1K+ by tomorrow. Why, because we worked for that team to beBee beautiful and nobody forced anyone making up his/her mind an disgn up. I am currently helping each of them that gently and respectfully asked for help from USA to UK to India to anywhere in the world. So far, those who signed up, have a better insight (inside) view of what i does, how it works and what EFFORTS that have to accomplish to complete all the Izea recommended business process. I am even preparing tools and posts to leverage tools and methods to maximize the inputs that are required by the platform.05/05/2017 #20 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorSo to conclude: There is no charge for THE CREATOR unless this one wants paid services in extra.
I suggest strongly to use this site for commenting : https://www.yelp.com works fine, and the Brand manager will take care of any unsatisfactory feelings, if Izea suscribed to.05/05/2017 #19 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorThere are dozen ways to monetize any CREATORS (including writers) Talents. One is to negotiate directly with CMOs, Brand managers, community and engagement managers. And what they will do first as in any selection they will try to assess the risk to work with such or such CREATORS by running a background check and internet screening, to define behaviors and compartmental aspects of their future collaborators.
The marketplace is different, the CREATORS are users so any creator can sign up for free, stay, prosper or fail and leave. That is the law of the market.
And in a market, marketplaces that do not pay anyone , have troubles with the brands that pay 50 000 $ per campaign and the creators that did the job. But of course SCAMS exist...so PLEASE: SHOW US Who they were ( because they closed by now) and who are still in Progress (meaning they actually dont pay anaybody) by the time we speak.
- Producer03/05/20175 Reasons Why You Need Recommendations and Testimonials on Your LinkedIn ProfileI recently worked with a group of sales people on building their Personal Brand as part of their position as thought leaders in their industry. We spent a considerable amount of time talking about testimonials and their value.Like a business we all...
- 02/05/2017The Founder of LinkedIn Says Too Many of Us Are Using the Site All Wrongwww.entrepreneur.com While it could seem natural to decline a Facebook friend request from a stranger, the dynamic on LinkedIn is much...
- 01/05/2017LinkedIn’s Obsessed With Getting Users to Understand This New Featurewww.business2community.com LinkedIn is going all-in on a feature that has made other social networks invaluable – but will the platform’s users catch on? Most people don’t realize it, but every single piece...
- 01/05/20176 Scientific Ways to Get the Most Out of Linkedinstrongsocial.ca Are you using Linkedin to promote your business? Would you like to learn some scientific ways to get the most out of Linkedin? Whether your target audience is other businesses or consumers directly, there's value...
- Producer12/04/2017Leveraging Google Alerts for Job SearchI’m grateful to have colleagues who know about things where I do not have particular expertise. Google Alerts is one of those things! Google Alerts are valuable for job seekers and business owners alike. Here’s a great guide on how to use them!Guest...
- 07/04/2017The Key Elements of a Great LinkedIn Profile Photo (and Why it Matters)www.socialmediatoday.com Your LinkedIn photo is what reminds users that behind each profile on the platform is a real, living and breathing professional. And if you’re using LinkedIn to generate leads and...
- Producer05/04/2017The Incredible Disappearing LinkedIn ProfileOkay, I might be exaggerating when I say your LinkedIn profile is disappearing, piece by piece. But it might feel that way. With the new LinkedIn, you might be wondering where those old familiar functions went! For me, it’s a bit of a “Where’s...
Comments05/04/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#5 I have better, Toronto's businesses tried to hire me from LinkedIn, but i must send money on a bitcoin account...LOL...scam alerts !!!! My bell rang when they started to avoid answering my simple hiring process questions to a very imperative tone!
People need to be coached around being independent and not depending on an incomplete technology.05/04/2017 #6 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorOh i forgot the screening business process..starts with googling you. Not LinkedIning you...so leverage the power of google, its apps, youtube channel management, portfolios and stand out from the others in line CVs in the linkedin database. Of Course has google loves beBee(@Javier 🐝 beBee) having a showcased hive here is a good way to stand out...why ? Your peers will interact, while they scarcely will on LinkedIn, unless your nickname is..Mr Wonderful and there can only be one...
but Linkedin is like a conventional glossy business card, at some point people who hires you or buy you, are fully aware of your personal and professional brand, so business card exists..in the drawer. In case of...someone isn't yet wired.05/04/2017 #5 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#4 Orange for sure Lol and what are thinking about asking us to pay so much for the extra features. I pity the job seekers.
Ever since I changed LinkedIn email to my office email. I receive atleast 10 spam emails every single day. annoying but can't do anything. I will stand there till the last brick falls atleast to help one candidate in the best way I can.
Btw I have sent you a message please check. Thank you.05/04/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@🐝 Fatima G. Williams As far as i am concerned and due to all elements i gathered and have on linkedin, my data are safe, LinkedIn is still fine and has it use. I have built an automated environment around it, so i can plan, schedule, and be completely independant from it. If they shut down all platform for any reasons, the collateral damage would be an absolute zero. Other players can replace them....but i feel bad for the recruiting community..what an awesome database in hands of hackers now.
I think we talk to much of linkedin, we advertise them with our claims..let them evoluate or slowly die in piece, they have been business useful, now they are reinventing the wheel of google forms with their own. How can it be more cheaper than free...LOL.each time you mention linkedin in a post, its another hit in statistic, the more we compare and grow, the more we sustain them.
Now one thing that can be done, is titleing our post with 3 keywords Taggin the same functions or benefits, then do a head to head benchmark and post statitics....the blue icon versus the Orange icon. What would still be on your smart devices favorite apps ?
LinkedIn is for recruiter...let them screen us with their favorite HR***tool.
- Producer03/04/2017Step away and discover the real world......Over last eight months, people have been asking me where I am/what has happened as they had noticed my blogging virtually disappeared and my presence across all my Social platforms reduce substantially.....and on reflection, it's something I would...
Comments01/05/2017 #2 Eeva Maria Al-KhazaaliWhat I have noticed is no matter how much (other) media coverage some my fellow writers get, they don't seem to "make it" as "internet famous". I am really interested in this phenomena, some might say obsessed about writing and researching fame, but it seems to be the only thing people want from their lives these days. It's sad how we live in this bubble (me too, me too!) and forget the scents of flowers and the actual newspapers from time to time. We rarely do have anything of our own anymore at least online but by recycling what others say and like has become the new perception of me, myself and my life. The younger the people involved in this, the sadder it gets. Thanks for the heads up with your post, it was worth a read!
- 03/04/20177 tips to build your LinkedIn brandwww.marketwatch.com You undoubtedly know that a strong LinkedIn profile is critical for your career. But with over 470 million users, how do you craft a profile that stands...
- 03/04/2017If you have any questions about managing or using LinkedIn Groups, please post them.
I have been a LinkedIn Group owner and manager for over 8 years. I have managed professional groups, an executive group,an alumni group for a former employer, a group for bloggers, small groups, a large group that grew from 4000 to 350,000+ members in 8 years, and its virtual community of 19 groups.
I would be pleased to answer any of your questions.
- 03/04/2017Please welcome @Susie Sharp to beBee. She has been training executives on how to use LinkedIn.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/susie-sharpSusie Sharp - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Susie Sharp on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer31/03/2017From the Mouth of LinkedIn: 6 Things You Need to KnowI used to complain about the way LinkedIn would make changes to its platform without advising anyone about them. But I had no real right to do this, since I was not subscribed to LinkedIn’s Official Blog.Now that I am subscribed to the blog, I feel...
Comments12/04/2017 #5 Andy Tadakamalla#4 @Brenda : I beg to disagree. We are talking two different things here: Topics and people or companies. While LI seems to assign topics with their weird algorithm, and has the 3 dots next to them under "Improve my feed", there is no option to de-select these pre-assigned topics and select relevant ones of my choice. "Improve my feed" only allows picking companies or people. Once again some weird thinking from LI. Quite clearly frustrating.31/03/2017 #3 Andy TadakamallaThere is no option to select the topics for these feeds. LI seems to randomly assign some topics. For example: My list of topics includes "Hiring and Recruiting" but it is not a topic that I am interested in. They show a bunch of other topics but no way to select them.
- Producer31/03/2017LinkedIn lack of Customer Service Will LinkedIn last? A reasonable question given the remarkable and monopoly-like position LinkedIn has achieved as a professional network during the past decade.I think it is safe to say that everyone has experienced at least one unpleasant...
Comments31/03/2017 #2 paul wayne#1 Robert completely agree with your comments there lack of customer service is the worst I have ever seen in my life even as premium member on there platform with standard automated response and NOT Dealing with problems on there site .
They have recently rolled out multiple new features on there platform which have caused many users problems without listening to there real customers of what members would like to see and dealing with the faults.31/03/2017 #1 Robert CormackIt's a recruiter site, @paul wayne. I still post occasionally, just to cover the bases, but the number of views and comments is pathetic. I probably reach about thirty people, and LinkedIn buries me as soon as I post. Leave LinkedIn to the recruiters. It's a mirage for anyone else.
- 30/03/2017Here is a curated list of the best guides and tips to get the most out of your content marketing methods on LinkedIn.Tips to Pump Up Your Content Marketing Strategy on LinkedInelink.io These are the best guides and tips from LinkedIn and the best content marketing sources &...
- 27/03/2017The Best Times to Publish on LinkedInwww.business2community.com My company set up a new social media strategy at the beginning of the year. Indeed, we felt that our previous configuration no longer corresponded to our new business ambitions and wanted to bring...
- 26/03/20173 Ways To Instantly Eliminate Annoying Content on LinkedInwww.business2community.com LinkedIn’s recent overhaul includes some quick (and effective) ways to reduce all the noise in your home feed. Here’s how it works. With 9 billion daily content impressions,...
- 23/03/2017The New LinkedIn Feature You Have to See to Believewww.inc.com LinkedIn recently released a new feature that can boost your visual appeal (and impact) on the...
- Producer22/03/2017LinkedIn Alternatives for Professional NetworkingWhen we talk of building your professional network the first name that pops up in our mind probably is LinkedIn. Whether you are looking for a new job, looking to hire a professional for your set up or simply wish to grow your professional network...
Comments26/03/2017 #88 John Marrett#86 A question @Javier 🐝 beBee: when I open up beBee, is there any way to get beBee notifications to notify me when someone I follow has written a new article? I get an email, but I generally stay away from social media except early AM and early evening: guzzles up too much time!26/03/2017 #85 John Marrett#83 Thanks @Javier 🐝 beBee. As mentioned before, I am not a writer nor in a design field so cannot see the value is spending much time here. Also, the only reason I pay LinkedIn is because I do so many searches (like the ones I cannot do here) that I quickly break what LI calls the Commercial Use Limit!26/03/2017 #84 John White, MBA#81 @John Marrett: Yes, you can use both! You don't have to choose one or the other. I love LinkedIn and beBee! Clearly, LinkedIn has more of your target market for business. So, I would suggest you keep using it for sales and prospecting. But don't forget about us here. We are growing and more users are coming on everyday.26/03/2017 #83 Javier 🐝 beBee#81 @John Marrett the answer is too obvious. You have to pay and seek them on LinkedIn !! Of course.
My mesage is "keep linkedin but explore beBee"
Again, both are very different. beBee is a platform for building, showcasing and sharing your personal brand.
LinkedIn is a huge directory for jobs and business.26/03/2017 #81 John Marrett@John White, MBA, please explain how I can overcome my issue 4 (#53) here on beBee:
4. Professional Networking: I am on LinkedIn to find people I can help and to find people who can help me. I cannot do that on beBee!
I am working with a product that is of interest to management consultants. Here are the results of my searches today:
Management Consultants: 246
Management Consultants in Canada: 1
I can only search by Hive, Country, Language
Management Consultants: 2,286,252
Management Consultants in Canada: 107,471
I can filter further by:
Connection Level: 1st, 2nd & 3rd (Groups are available in Sales Navigator)
Locations include not only countries but large cities
And there are several other ways to filter in LinkedIn, with quite a lot more in Sales Navigator
So am I going to look for prospective clients on LinkedIn or on beBee?26/03/2017 #79 John Marrett#78 I've been doing it since 1991 @John White, MBA, LONG before beBee and LinkedIn!
And even before I started my first business in 1991, I was on CompuServe back in the mid 80's as a database developer and Novell Netware System Administrator, where I helped people with their issues ... and others helped me!25/03/2017 #75 John Marrett#74 In the days of Google and social media @John White, MBA, I don't consider location to be personal information. As an example, I know that the current weather in Fort Collins is slightly cloudy, 12 C (53 F) ... which is why you could go for ice cream as your summer has started and the dregs of winter are still here in Montreal!
I have been involved in complex B2B sales since 1991. One always has to develop relationships with people: both the vendor and the buyer need to feel comfortable with each other. But that doesn't mean that I want to open up to the whole world *before* we have developed a relationship!25/03/2017 #74 John White, MBA@John Marrett, interedting responses. You just shared with me on LinkedIn where you live and that it is snowing there. Thise are aspects of your personal life. Also, when yiou do business do you get to know the people you do business with or is 100% business. My approach to doing business is that it is done best when you build relationships and get to know each other. For me, I don't like to do business with people that won't make any effort to get to know me. If all they are intersted in is closing me, I will take a pass.