- Producer23/07/2017How to Hack the Sh*t Out of LinkedInTired of consistently low-status update views across LinkedIn, I devised a plan of attack and ran a li'l experiment last week. As a social marketer, it's my job to look for new and better ways to growth hack online - maximising UNPAID visibility and...
Comments23/07/2017 #7 Matt 🐝 SweetwoodThis is a terrific analysis. You seem to have cracked the code. However, you are still only getting a few comments/likes on your posts but that is more a a function of the weak large audience on Linkedin. And there is still the problem of Pulse having it's algorithm shut down. BUZZ ON! @John White, MBA23/07/2017 #6 Phil FriedmanYou know, Sandra, content is still king. You can throw enough crap against the wall to get some of it to stick once in a while, but that does not build durable results. But if one starts with superlative content and bolsters its chances to be exposed and noticed, well, that is the path, I think, to success. But I'm pretty sure you get that already. Cheers!23/07/2017 #4 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#2 LinkedIn's API is weak but convoluted. As seems to be the general case for APIs, it's documentation is horrid.
The LinkedIn module is still in the "what, exactly, will we use it for" phase. For the general membership, I think we will just stick with posting updates. Again, we need to determine the "why" and "when." At least, we finally figured out the "how."
There's also a multinational that wants LI data-mining capability. That will likely be a completely separate web property from myTweetPack.23/07/2017 #3 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorThe @ and #, are tricks Mr Guy Kawasaki have been preaching in his book and are used by performing bloggers. It helps #LinkedIn to dispatch your content to #list #hashtags and to targeted people with a @xxxxx mention. The emotion put in the content helps a lot to get a reaction by viewers, like eye catching written visual in a flow of updates. If you have found a format that performs, then applying the recipe found is the key !23/07/2017 #1 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianThis dovetails nicely with my findings, @Sandra Smith. So much so, that we are now building a LinkedIn module to https://www.myTweetPack.com . It will specifically address this issue and increase LinkedIn activity/visibility.
Status Updates work better than Article Posts, with or without a link. Also, and this is counter-intuitive, updates with images perform much worse than straight text. I see little difference between updates with a link and those without.
Since LinkedIn requires a lower posting frequency and allows for longer text, myTweetPack will use a completely different, LinkedIn-specific back end. Our original intent was simply to circumvent IFTTT for LI updates. Now, we decided to build an entire module to store and schedule updates.
- Producer21/07/2017How Social Sellers & Businesses Can Use LinkedIn Video to Increase SalesWhen it comes to innovation, being first isn’t a prerequisite for being the best. This seems to be the guiding principle behind the recent introduction of LinkedIn video, the business-oriented social media giant’s first attempt at...
- Producer19/07/2017Improving the Reach of LinkedIn Content - The Never Ending SagaIt is no secret that the organic reach of LinkedIn content has declined significantly in recent years. This applies whether one is talking about posts in groups, LinkedIn Publisher posts, or status updates. There has been a lot of debate about why...
Comments20/07/2017 #23 Philip Calvert#21 I used the one line paragraph approach in a status update and without an image. I also added the link/URL to the first comment. Four hours later views are up to 425 which is a lot higher than usual for this type of post. There is a lot of sense in one line paragraphs; I'm getting a lot of success with it in emails. I have 9,395 followers in total.20/07/2017 #22 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBAAt this point, I also want to say that one should not have to use a million time-consuming workarounds to get their content viewed. Content should be visible to connections and followers....period. Not even posting in groups works as members are not notified of new content and in many instances, announcements no longer work. They work in 1 of my 6 groups.20/07/2017 #19 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA@Sara Jacobovici How is it coming? Have you tried any experiments? Here are the results of mine.
- List Post: 8 Ways to Generate Revenue from Team Building - 301 views & 3 likes in 24 hours
- Text Only + Link: Team Building: 3 Ways to Get More Bang for Your Buck - 470 Views, 6 likes & 2 comments in 2 days
- Text, Photo + Link: Alcohol at events & Duty of Care at Corporate Events - 285 views, 5 likes & 3 comments in 2 days
- Team Building: 3 Ways to Get more Bank for your Buck - 46 views, 5 re-shares, 6 comments, 15 Likes - a total waste of time
All of this activity generated 18 hits to my website. I have 129 hits with no referring links so if I am optimistic, perhaps some of those were generated by LinkedIn. If I am pessimistic (or realistic) perhaps it just too much work for too little return.
Identical post on beBee:
- Team Building: 3 Ways to Get more Bank for your Buck - over 500 views, 15 likes, 5 comments
@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian I will give the #buzzBeBee hashtag on Twitter a try.20/07/2017 #15 Philip CalvertA great post - thank you. For what it's worth, I have been using a tool called Missinglettr which creates LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook status posts from a blog that you have written elsewhere. In short, you write a blog on your website (it needs an RSS feed) and Missinglettr will create up to twelve short posts from your content, which it drips onto LinkedIn over the course of a year. This is getting a lot more engagements than posting full articles on LinkedIn, but a side effect is that the number of people wanting to connect with me on LinkedIn has shot up dramatically. You may well find this of use to you too. Here's my link to Misslinglettr http://bit.ly/PCmissinglettr20/07/2017 #14 David B. GrinbergI agree with you, Anne, that status updates and/or discussion-related posts, and/or curating content results in higher engagement on LI than writing anything of Pulse. I know a lot of us here like to cross-channel pollinate by posting beBee buzz as status updates on LI. This seems to be working fairly well.
cc: @Jim Murray @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Jan 🐝 Barbosa @John White, MBA @Melonie Dodaro20/07/2017 #13 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorProspects are unrevealed targets in marketnsegments that will be processed through funneling (succession of workflows) up to a purchase act.mThat applies to my way to doing marketing. Which might differ to others marketers when they market products or themselves. I also consider a former customer a prospect with respect, because we must work hard to deserve the renewal of his/her trust for the next purchase act. Many competitors consider their customers their property, and that is good for me...because customer loyalty is the hardest thing ever to keep alive and not to conquer.20/07/2017 #12 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#11 I agree with your disagreement, it is the Concordia, remember what applies to one doesn't to the other...we are all unique ..i mentionned that i was expressing my opinion, and my opinion only...I don't have the prentention to apply what i express to al cases.19/07/2017 #11 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA#9 Well I am going to disagree with you on this point "Followers ain't your prospects. They are friends, competitors, passing by who pressed a button." If I want to engage with friends and family, I do that in person or on my personal Twitter and Facebook accounts, not from my business accounts. I expressed my feelings about this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-4sPwiQMaQ19/07/2017 #10 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorFor 20000$ per year you can start with HubSpot or MarkeTo...or you can invest way less and use OpenSourced solutions. I am here to help people make it happen with the money they have in their pocket. Because talent must not be stopped because of budget limitation.19/07/2017 #9 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#8 in fact, to my own opinion, followers base does not matter, your customers are rarely a watching crowd. Audience on the other hand are anonymous ones that matters a lot, and you needs to address to them on a million scale basis. Funneling is important and mass marketing techniques and tools can help to convert them. Most people get confused when you have to qualify a prospect base. Followers ain't your prospects. They are friends, competitors, passing by who pressed a button.19/07/2017 #8 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA#7 My pleasure. @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador for sure pay to play does improve impact but there are some members who are able to rack up 10s of thousands of followers, get featured regularly on Publishing channels, and generate thousands of views of their content with little effort.19/07/2017 #6 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorVery good piece! Every obsevation is true. However everyone must recall that linkedIn is a , a)recruiting tool biggest database in the world b) made for 10 000 + employees firms c) a paid-per-promotion website.
Do the maths, most is all about self centered promotions personal or corporate, some beleive the branding is free, while in fact you must pay. Social sellng doesnt come for free. LI is a cash machine. Money matters first. A global SM strategy brings results based on affinities and not only on beBee.
- Producer16/07/2017LinkedIn Rolls Out Native VideoFrom sharing video with updates, to attaching video as rich media, smart professionals and marketers have been using video for years, understanding the growing value proposition it offers. Now LinkedIn are giving us native video to finally catch up...
Comments17/07/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergThanks for this astute analysis, Jo. It's unfortunate for LinkedIn users that the site appears to be too little, too late -- as online video first emerged over 20 years ago, with YouTube coming on the scene in 2005. So what the heck took them so long? Also, why doesn't LI offer a live streaming mobile app, like beBee?
You might be interested in a blog post I penned on Producer regarding why live streaming is the top social media trend https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/why-live-video-leading-social-media-trend
- 28/06/2017A Guide to Getting Started on Using Hashtags on LinkedInwww.business2community.com LinkedIn wants you to start using hashtags and I think it’s about time. For platforms, like Twitter and Instagram, hashtags are an essential ingredient to the social posting recipe. Up until...
- 28/06/2017LinkedIn's Most-Maligned Feature Is About to Become Your New Favorite Toolwww.inc.com LinkedIn just unveiled an amazing new feature that opens up a world of opportunity for savvy...
- 13/06/2017LinkedIn Will Now Rewrite Your Profile For You (Seriously)www.business2community.com A new LinkedIn feature actually writes a key part of your profile page for you. Here’s how it works. “Think of your LinkedIn Summary as your elevator pitch – how would you spark...
- ProducerDid I become a Publisher, Juan ?Best practices just been publish by Juan Imaz with the following article: BeBee, the Content Production and Distribution HubI love measuring things, ROI, all this kind of stuff.So to keep things short...i will mention Javier 🐝 beBee ..." Keep...
Comments03/04/2017 #9 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorQuality vs quantity,,,anyway i couldn't handle everybodies requests even if i wished too...why...compression phenomenon...like a traffic Jam....I am presently funneling it with SMA- Sales & Marketing Automation I implemented to have more features and possibilities than HUBSPOT or MARKETO are currently offering. Problem with Vendors is that the time they get to the top, they become static harvesting on a business model that already is ..past due date!03/04/2017 #8 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorNow it is clear that I can reach more that 157 followers, but way more unknown people that have shared interest, see values in my contents and the side effects are... people i don't know,,,get all their ways possible to connect with me...G+, Foursquare, twitter, etc ...12748 people...i had an excel file directory to track all sources since i sign up beBee...People who saw a post from someone that retweeted something on another social media platform...people even use IM to point each other in my direction. It is not amazing..it is disrupting ! And yes ! @Juan Imaz & @Javier 🐝 beBee google loves beBee! You bet it does !03/04/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#5 Hopefully I am a strong believer that Microsoft will re-brand it , to make things clear...RecruitIn ! You want to make contact and collaborate with a Peer..Buy a 365"s yearly subscrption with Skype for business and sharepoint option.
it is gonna take a while but after that...they can take on FB !!!03/04/2017 #6 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#5 @Joe Barber Excactly...mathematically talking if you j=have a great number of linkedin contacts but only 23% MAU (Monthly Active Users) and you do nothing with them..but 1) Congrats for The New Job ! Or 2) happy Job anniversary..and nothing comes in terms of business and $ benfits out of that..what is the point to pay A subscription if you are not a recruiter...is there 300 Millions recruiters ?03/04/2017 #5 Joe Barber#3 good to know and agreed @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador. I have seen/heard a lot from contacts recently that LinkedIn seems to have lost its way slightly. Paying to make contacts seems fundamentally flawed in this globalised and open world that the internet affords us!03/04/2017 #3 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#2 @Joe Barber I apologize for the mind stroke i provoqued ( LOL) these are one week Stats, i have been here for a month with 40K views..i only use LinkedIn for recruiters...looking for a great fit a the wrong platform...but you know a nice 52 pages Cv on LinkedIn is good for data feed during backgrounds check * screenings. And Thanks God, LI is quite useful for that purpose. But all their subscription is over-valued and over-price, there are dozen ways to reach out to personae when necessary.
- Producer31/05/2017How to Find a Job Using LinkedInAre you maximizing LinkedIn’s tools in your job search?LinkedIn is consistently rated in the top 3 resources for job listings on the web (after Indeed and Glassdoor). Surveys have concluded that of all jobs sourced from social media, 89% of those...
- Producer24/05/2017How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn HeadlineHow confident are you in your LinkedIn headline? Have you crafted it with keywords and viewer engagement in mind?Many LinkedIn users have not considered either SEO or marketing strategies in their headlines, mistakenly believing that their LinkedIn...
- Producer12/05/2017The Power of Bee-ing LikeableOne of the more obvious things I have noticed about beBee is that a lot of people really seem to like it here.You see a lot of what I have come to refer to as ‘Cheerleader’ posts from people who have signed up, cruised around and have realized that...
Comments04/06/2017 #44 Martin WrightJim, that is an excellent observation. Its strange that linkedin's alorithm writers have decided to treat something shared from an external site as bei g more eadily spread than an intetnal post. Whoever did that may end up a prize of a resume writing course.
I get the impression that the new owners pf linkedin are learning that it is the active users who really decide how a site evolves.04/06/2017 #42 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Article. I have been a member of LinkedIn for a number of years and over a 1000 connections. I have found that LI Pulse has become more of a dumpsite like MySpace did. About 8 months ago, I joined beBee and slowly began transferring my articles to the Hive. I notice that my highest visit rate on LI is my lowest on beBee. I have tried many platforms, yet none of my content every began to go viral until I joined the hive. So I thank @Javier 🐝 beBee and all you fellow bees.
I did not change anything on my part. I always promote, comment, and share others first. The difference is the community in the Hive was the first to respond in such a positive way. We all help each other, we will all read are goals.15/05/2017 #41 David B. GrinbergExcellent points, as usual, Jim. I strongly echo your sentiments having shared a very similar experience myself. I would just reiterate that one of the great aspects of how beBee promotes user engagement -- rather than tramples on it like LI -- is that beBee blog posts are shared with everyone in a user's network. Moreover, users are also able to share their posts on three separate hives to maximize engagement. Some of the nearly 30,000 hives have upward of 100,000 members and more worldwide. Thus, if someone is still relying on LI Pulse they will never know how much organic reach and engagement they are truly missing. Put simply, beBee Producer beats other publishing platforms hands down. Thus, it's should be a "no brainer" decision for writers/bloggers who want to amplify their message and maximize their reach: just remember this simple equation: beBee = Better Buzz!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee15/05/2017 #37 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorI love it that you & Juan are so engaged here on beBee.com, you are both invited to Savannah for lunch or dinner at any time. Keep up the great efforts & zeal. I LOVE beBee.com! regards, BILL STANKIEWICZ , Savannah Supply Chain Guy, # 1.404.750.320014/05/2017 #36 Javier 🐝 beBeeI love our community because beBee is associated with passion, emotion, excitement and dedication across the globe. To be a beBee fan requires the 'living' experience of beBee. It is not about being a mere spectator — it is about being a participant. It is about writing stories. It is about learning and teaching. beBee is an important means for our bees to form and maintain strong connections.
Thanks beBee. I AM LEARNING DAILY.14/05/2017 #35 Jerry FletcherJim & Phil,
Both of you know the limitations of social media--all of it. Your voices are part of what kept me here. I can accept fewer posts but I urge both of you to continue for selfish reasons: You stimulate thought provoking conversations. You two are like dropping rocks into a standing pool. The ripples reflect off one another leading to a kaleidoscope that lures others to drop in. Stick around guys. The party is just starting.13/05/2017 #34 Chas ✌️ WyattAs of 2015, China had a population of 1.37 billion; by the first quarter of 2017 Facebook had a supposed 'active membership' of 1.94 billion. I have no desire to move to China, anymore than I wish to join Facebook. I am happy right here, as a Bee in a field of Sweet Marjoram and Blue Starflowers.13/05/2017 #29 AnonymousThe Fractal Revolution in Society, beBee affinity network is the first social media.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fractal-revolution-society-social-media-first-milos-djukic View moreThe Fractal Revolution in Society, beBee affinity network is the first social media.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fractal-revolution-society-social-media-first-milos-djukic #26 Close13/05/2017 #26 Javier 🐝 beBeeI am proud of our community. It is still small, beBee is young but we expect to grow faster during the last quarter.
I love this @Jim Murray. You deserve the best with us. Definetely, the character of beBee is both unique and different from most social media sites.
beBee offers you a open platform with 100% organic reach of your network, forever, without restrictions on your following.
"You want to grow your personal brand? You want to meet interesting people from all over the world? You want to find interesting articles to read and learn from. You want to unearth business opportunities from people who believe that doing business with people they like and trust is a better way forward?
BeBee offers you the opportunity to achieve all of that"13/05/2017 #25 Phil Friedman#23 Jim, are you talking about the difference between posting an "article" on the publishing platform (Pulse?) vs. posting an "update" in the main feed? If so, I agree that often posting updates in the feed gets you more response than articles on the publishing platform. And I have suspected for a long time that is because Pulse distribution is choked down by the algorithm, while the general feed is less restricted. And I think that opinion is consistent with the observations of major online marketers like @Candice 🐝 Galek. Cheers!
- 10/05/2017Spring Cleaning: Updating Your LinkedIn Account for Maximum Impactwww.csrwire.com 'Spring Cleaning: Updating Your LinkedIn Account for Maximum Impact' blog post by Shannon...
- Producer10/05/2017The Incredible Disappearing LinkedIn Profile – Part IIIn March, I published an article which now turns out to be Part 1 of this series on the disappearing acts LinkedIn has been playing. I covered the Summary section, job descriptions, contact information, the Interests section, e-mail subject lines,...
- 10/05/2017B2B Global NetworksB2B Global Networks There is no substitute for networking with likeminded business professionals , and the power of business referrals. Our networking groups are extremely successful at ensuring that members generate new business sales and also establish contacts
- Producer09/05/2017LINKEDIN'S VERY WRONG STRATEGY Recently I lost my LinkedIn account, it was purely my mistake. I signed in an identical page with LinkedIn, they just grabbed my password. I lost 12 thousand friends. After this shock, for a while I rested and opened a new account. I was...
Comments29/05/2017 #6 Marisa Fonseca DinizI had problems similar to yours on LinkedIn and worse when I questioned the help team the answer I received is that I was not welcome to the network because many people did not like it because I had an opinion, ie the more you dislike the opinion of others Interesting to the network you are. What's more interesting is that some of my LinkedIn claims included hacking into my operating systems, the answer could not have been more stupid: the problem is yours; if you invaded your operating system (Windows - Microsoft) it is because it is not safe. Then there was the doubt, if Microsoft bought LinkedIn and told me that the operating system was not secure, and they were the creators and owners of that system, then I do not care about being another user on a network that is not reliable. Who lost? LinkedIn, because after my departure I have not lost any followers of my networks, very contrary, I doubled the followers, because I discovered here in BeBee honest people who have opinions, but above all are respectful.
- ProducerEngineeo's Pro Bloggers - Where to LinkedIn Group Post for max outreach !You recently joined the World's # 1 Sponsored content marketplace to monetize your passion on beBee and other places(if you haven't yet Click the banner).Now, time is a valuable asset if we plan to do specific things. As we all ( probably) have a...
Comments05/05/2017 #33 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorIt is important to differentiate sponsored content from pure ads placements. Don't get it wrong. Sponsored content requires a mix of numerous talents of creation, this is why Izea call users CREATORS. and not limited to writers. Writers a writing books, bloggers are publishing posts or short formated articles. Creators are strategists that are multitalented in various discipline. Not only in writing. Quality content isndefined by the audience and the capability to monetize the contentbwith success. Everything else you will hear, is only what we the business developpers call: NOISE...05/05/2017 #29 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorAnd you might have missed chronologically the whole thing. And my intent is to build a team of co-authors or ghost writers to deal with my company for the fortune 500 who are my clients. As can witness @David B. Grinberg View moreAnd you might have missed chronologically the whole thing. And my intent is to build a team of co-authors or ghost writers to deal with my company for the fortune 500 who are my clients. As can witness @David B. Grinberg , way before i oublished on Izea. So what you do against me is illegal. period. I want public excuse. Close05/05/2017 #28 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorPlease stop lying, the videos disclosed are very clear about what is and what you can do with the plateform. Your attempt to eradicate any form of freedom or comoetition is vain. Just do your post and comments in your corner and stop harassing me. Final warning!05/05/2017 #25 Phil Friedman#16 With all due respect, Stephan, since you imply there is something wrong with my questioning you about IZEA, this is why I am uncomfortable with what you've said and not said.
1) This is a direct quote from my IZEA account (yes, I have an IZEA account already) --
"Refer Your Friends
Recruit other Creators and Marketers and earn a commission on their earnings or Opportunity spendings."
I do not question your entrepreneurial activities, but It seems to me you should disclose that you are building up earnings or potential earnings by getting writers on beBee to sign up. Could this be why you want everyone to sign up before sharing any of the further details?
2) On the Payments tab on the Finances page it says:
This is confirmed on the Earned vs Deposited Balance page, where it says,
"Your Earned balance will reflect all the money you have earned within the platform. These are the funds that are available for you to cash out to your PayPal account. If you are on a Basic or Pro plan, and you have funds in your Earned balance, your plan subscription fees will be removed from this balance even if you have a credit card on file or funds in your Deposited balance."
3) Contrary to what you seem to be saying, the "Marketplace" is the ONLY forum in "Marketers" and "Creators" can meet to negotiate "Opportunities. If you can show it is otherwise, please do.
4) I have not named other freelance writers' markets -- most of which I've found to be useless come-ons that say they are free to sign up, but then charge various fees before you can bid on jobs or earn "certifications" to make yourself more attractive to their (phantom) cl05/05/2017 #22 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorI Have been doing pretty well this past 28 years because of one gift (at birth ?) : I AM A PART OF THE SOLUTION, NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM. If you have other issues, but you don't seem to intend to use IZEA through what i witness. Be welcome to private message me, i will be most happy to redirect your claims from outside the Platform to IZEA, but frankly why would they assign a resource to someone who is not a user ?
Sorry you couldn't signed-up because you didn't find any data (though available everywhere if you search).
I cannot help you if you do not want to be helped.
Have a great journey on the Writer's path ( a creator too) !
God speed !05/05/2017 #21 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorThe Team expands every hours, not only on beBee, but Facebook, Twitter, followers lists, we will reach the 1K+ by tomorrow. Why, because we worked for that team to beBee beautiful and nobody forced anyone making up his/her mind an disgn up. I am currently helping each of them that gently and respectfully asked for help from USA to UK to India to anywhere in the world. So far, those who signed up, have a better insight (inside) view of what i does, how it works and what EFFORTS that have to accomplish to complete all the Izea recommended business process. I am even preparing tools and posts to leverage tools and methods to maximize the inputs that are required by the platform.05/05/2017 #20 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorSo to conclude: There is no charge for THE CREATOR unless this one wants paid services in extra.
I suggest strongly to use this site for commenting : https://www.yelp.com works fine, and the Brand manager will take care of any unsatisfactory feelings, if Izea suscribed to.05/05/2017 #19 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorThere are dozen ways to monetize any CREATORS (including writers) Talents. One is to negotiate directly with CMOs, Brand managers, community and engagement managers. And what they will do first as in any selection they will try to assess the risk to work with such or such CREATORS by running a background check and internet screening, to define behaviors and compartmental aspects of their future collaborators.
The marketplace is different, the CREATORS are users so any creator can sign up for free, stay, prosper or fail and leave. That is the law of the market.
And in a market, marketplaces that do not pay anyone , have troubles with the brands that pay 50 000 $ per campaign and the creators that did the job. But of course SCAMS exist...so PLEASE: SHOW US Who they were ( because they closed by now) and who are still in Progress (meaning they actually dont pay anaybody) by the time we speak.
- Producer03/05/20175 Reasons Why You Need Recommendations and Testimonials on Your LinkedIn ProfileI recently worked with a group of sales people on building their Personal Brand as part of their position as thought leaders in their industry. We spent a considerable amount of time talking about testimonials and their value.Like a business we all...
- 02/05/2017The Founder of LinkedIn Says Too Many of Us Are Using the Site All Wrongwww.entrepreneur.com While it could seem natural to decline a Facebook friend request from a stranger, the dynamic on LinkedIn is much...
- 01/05/2017LinkedIn’s Obsessed With Getting Users to Understand This New Featurewww.business2community.com LinkedIn is going all-in on a feature that has made other social networks invaluable – but will the platform’s users catch on? Most people don’t realize it, but every single piece...
- 01/05/20176 Scientific Ways to Get the Most Out of Linkedinstrongsocial.ca Are you using Linkedin to promote your business? Would you like to learn some scientific ways to get the most out of Linkedin? Whether your target audience is other businesses or consumers directly, there's value...
- Producer12/04/2017Leveraging Google Alerts for Job SearchI’m grateful to have colleagues who know about things where I do not have particular expertise. Google Alerts is one of those things! Google Alerts are valuable for job seekers and business owners alike. Here’s a great guide on how to use them!Guest...
- 07/04/2017The Key Elements of a Great LinkedIn Profile Photo (and Why it Matters)www.socialmediatoday.com Your LinkedIn photo is what reminds users that behind each profile on the platform is a real, living and breathing professional. And if you’re using LinkedIn to generate leads and...
- Producer05/04/2017The Incredible Disappearing LinkedIn ProfileOkay, I might be exaggerating when I say your LinkedIn profile is disappearing, piece by piece. But it might feel that way. With the new LinkedIn, you might be wondering where those old familiar functions went! For me, it’s a bit of a “Where’s...
Comments05/04/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#5 I have better, Toronto's businesses tried to hire me from LinkedIn, but i must send money on a bitcoin account...LOL...scam alerts !!!! My bell rang when they started to avoid answering my simple hiring process questions to a very imperative tone!
People need to be coached around being independent and not depending on an incomplete technology.05/04/2017 #6 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorOh i forgot the screening business process..starts with googling you. Not LinkedIning you...so leverage the power of google, its apps, youtube channel management, portfolios and stand out from the others in line CVs in the linkedin database. Of Course has google loves beBee(@Javier 🐝 beBee) having a showcased hive here is a good way to stand out...why ? Your peers will interact, while they scarcely will on LinkedIn, unless your nickname is..Mr Wonderful and there can only be one...
but Linkedin is like a conventional glossy business card, at some point people who hires you or buy you, are fully aware of your personal and professional brand, so business card exists..in the drawer. In case of...someone isn't yet wired.05/04/2017 #5 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#4 Orange for sure Lol and what are thinking about asking us to pay so much for the extra features. I pity the job seekers.
Ever since I changed LinkedIn email to my office email. I receive atleast 10 spam emails every single day. annoying but can't do anything. I will stand there till the last brick falls atleast to help one candidate in the best way I can.
Btw I have sent you a message please check. Thank you.05/04/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@🐝 Fatima G. Williams As far as i am concerned and due to all elements i gathered and have on linkedin, my data are safe, LinkedIn is still fine and has it use. I have built an automated environment around it, so i can plan, schedule, and be completely independant from it. If they shut down all platform for any reasons, the collateral damage would be an absolute zero. Other players can replace them....but i feel bad for the recruiting community..what an awesome database in hands of hackers now.
I think we talk to much of linkedin, we advertise them with our claims..let them evoluate or slowly die in piece, they have been business useful, now they are reinventing the wheel of google forms with their own. How can it be more cheaper than free...LOL.each time you mention linkedin in a post, its another hit in statistic, the more we compare and grow, the more we sustain them.
Now one thing that can be done, is titleing our post with 3 keywords Taggin the same functions or benefits, then do a head to head benchmark and post statitics....the blue icon versus the Orange icon. What would still be on your smart devices favorite apps ?
LinkedIn is for recruiter...let them screen us with their favorite HR***tool.