- Producer25/05/2017The perks of Universal PrinciplesI have read an entire library in my life. Read as in 'Having an open Mind yet daring to be somewhat critical...' In life I know what works for me and surely, that what work not. Here I like to clarify I am in favor of 'Simplicity Rules'. Why should...
- Maker Faire Bay Area End of Day 1 Paella dinner. Free beer. Live music with a local band powered b audience powered bicycle...
- 19/05/2017Maker Faire Bay Area Setup Morning Setting up at Maker Faire. San Mateo Event Center. More live buzzed over the weekend. stay...
- 22/04/2017Artfest in full swing 35th Annual Artsfest on Sweetheart Circle at Georgia Southern University in...
Comments22/04/2017 #2 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez Escolar#1 Me encantan, y el mensaje Advocate for the arts, the future is in the hands of those who image it. Algo así como:
»Apostando por las artes, el mundo está en las manos de quién lo imagina«.😍.
La pena que me he enterado de la mitad. Hablo poco inglés 😅. Gracias por el paseo.
- 25/03/2017Sundown at Side Cut A montage from Side Cut Metropark in Maumee, Ohio. Instagram: @ryanwrightfilms Music by Kai...
Comments17/03/2017 #3 Wayne YoshidaVery strange. I held my phone horizontally. Maybe a setting changed. Anyway - glad to see the revised slides and the folks who attended online remotely. This workshop is held every Thursday, with some exceptions for holidays or special events.
On Twitter, follow Greg Johnson, @GregAboveTheRim and me @WayneYoshida for announcements
- 15/03/2017Escape Route at Ikea Have you ever gone to an Ikea store only to eat at the restaurant? Not to shop, but to get that plate of meatballs and then get out of there? But there is a problem: You have to navigate through their maze and it may take 20 or more minutes. But...
Comments15/03/2017 #3 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#2 I had no idea. The closest Ikea store is 3 hours from me. It's in Pittsburgh, Pa. We've said a few times we should visit Ikea when we are there but it seems we get busy finding other things to do along with going to UPMC which takes up a lot of time. Maybe the next time we can check it out. A grand mix at Ikea it seems!15/03/2017 #2 Wayne Yoshida#1 Funny. The Ikea stores worldwide have a restaurant, another way to keep people inside their store and spend money. . . . The stores have this browsing route that takes you / almost forces you to go through the entire store . . . .
The meatballs are also sold as a frozen convenience packaged item, along with mashed potatoes and other stuff.
What is your local Ikea store like?
- 12/03/2017A New Obsession: Zippo Lighters I can't believe I spent four hours on YouTube last night watching vids on Zippo lighters. I bought one this morning, and I am not a...
Comments16/05/2017 #2 Dorothy CooperI volunteered to be part of a nationwide streaming that will be live as part of a training but it's live streaming by fire. I have a customer whose daughter has a brain tumor, I found myself offering to participate in live streaming. Even if it is not a fabulous success it is a win-win for Mady and her mother. Any feedback is welcomed and thanks for the awesome tips. @Dorothy-Cooper