- 06/10/2016Is it illegal to rip off a pillow tag? How about purposely ripping the pillow itself? Watch this video...Ripped-off pillow Careful what you...
- 05/10/2016If beBee gave you a t-shirt that said:
on the front and the beBee logo on the back would you wear it out, in more ways than one?www.beBee.com
- 05/10/2016When asked GOT MILK? I replied I'VE HIVE!Got Milk?www.gotmilk.com Official "got milk?" website. Food and milk: a match made in sweet, salty, savory, spicy...
- 01/10/2016When saying NO to sex is 'RAPE'
FFS ~ the wheels on that bus no longer go around. Logic and Reason are out the damn window.Refusing to have sex with a woman is rape #WhenHeSaysNoscl.io Comments...
Comments01/10/2016 #2 Karen Anne Kramer ~ CNN Women Leaders 2015@Brian McKenzie. First. Is this some kind of prank Brian? Don't you think the language in this article is inappropriate. No feminist, if she truly is a feminist would write this. It is a disgrace. This crossed the line for beBee articles. I cannot condone it.
Comments25/09/2016 #1 Ben PintoSo this is probably not to relevant to the hive 'Writers' unless the bible is printed here in secret. This is the kind of buzz I like to see when I pick up the phone off of the night table at three in the morning because I can't sleep, so I am sharing it to the hive 'LOL.'
- Producer08/09/2016The Oxy of MoronI sat in class staring out the window. Grammar bored me. As for English language rules – to me you just listen and read and pick it up that way. My rebellious reverie was broken when I heard the last part of the teacher’s sentence “…and that was...
Comments09/09/2016 #19 Praveen Raj Gullepalli#9 That momentary suspension of belief dear @Charles David Upchurch...is supposed to be a Zen moment by many Zen practitioners...opening the gates of new perception ;) confounding and suspending all thought and belief for a split second there...and for a student prepared enough it is said to open floodgates to new perception. So we Ox Gert to keep the Morons comin! :)09/09/2016 #18 Praveen Raj GullepalliLOL @Gert Scholtz! Away from grammar, one is on dangerously safe ground! ;) (Confession: My wife is much better at grammar than me! I forgot to remember everything i didn't read somewhere back there!) Yes oh yes, lotsa chuckles there, you betcha. Esp with: Polish writer Stanislaw Lee: “Even his ignorance is encyclopedic”....Everett Dirksen: “I am a man of unbending principles; the first is to be flexible at all times”. Now where did Groucho go? :)09/09/2016 #15 Lauren JuzlThank you for this article @Gert Scholtz having just finished my literature degree I can say that I was just as obsessed with oxymorons, it was unusual for me to leave an exam without squeezing in something about the oxymorons, or at a stretch oxymoronic imagery, within the text I was studying, glad to know I'm not the only one.09/09/2016 #9 Charles David UpchurchVery interesting trivia. That was my attempt at an oxymoron. Seriously, an interesting article. I don't know if it was on purpose or by accident, but you stumbled into something very deep with this sentence: "It momentarily suspends belief and suddenly illuminates a new truth." Initially I thought to 'correct' that by suggesting the cliched 'suspension of disbelief' (as in an audience reading a book or watching a movie or a live performance of a story), then I realized that "suspension of belief" (not disbelief) is not only more profound, it may be the key to science, art, and world peace. Very cool.
One question...what parts of this were sourced from "Dr M Grothe. Oxymoronica. Harper Collins. Glasgow. 2008"? Thanks for mentioning that source, by the way.
- Producer27/08/2016BEE rated movie to BROOD overGot Larvae?Here's a bee spell you can show your new hatchlings.Print the above and below images on the thickest paper your printer will take. Cut them out of the paper. Making sure that the bee body is always kept in the bottom half (the side...
- Producer20/08/2016Match the top catsRecently, you saw people having a lot of fun on beBee mismatching faces and bodies. You would think there is even a hive dedicated to this.The challenge here is to match the top cats. Use each corresponding letter only once and fill in the...