- 11/12/2016Craig Ferguson and Robin Williams; An explosion just waiting to happen. 'Disclaimer: Remember this is the Late Late Show so not Prime Time type of entertainment but it is definitive Robin Williams...I'm still laughingThe Best Interview In The History Of Television [Robin Williams] The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson (17&21 November...
- 11/12/2016I met a hot tub dealer.
She had spas for sale that were always a perfect 60 degrees in the corners. I said, "that's cold!" She tried to sell me a wooden hot tub thst looked like a big whiskey barrel, telling me that it was 360 degrees all of the way around at a price that wouldn't 'kill you.'
Finally I told her that I made custom-to-order insulated hot tubs that used very little energy to get to the average therapy level of 102 degrees.
Comments11/12/2016 #3 Ben Pinto#1 hi Aurorasa, my mathematic notions do stop there, but the custom hot tubs that we design and build do have a cogenerated heating average of 90 degrees. I am certain that with the time and aptitude to finesse the concept here, a true marketing piece could be developed. How are you doing?
- 08/12/2016I was able to survive the attack by LinkedIn. See how I did it courtesy of @FancyJ-London
Happy Friday to everyone in beBee Land.beBee US CEO Under Attack by LinkedIn A sneak attack by LinkedIn. See how the U.S. CEO of beBee Deals with...
Comments08/12/2016 #23 David B. GrinbergThat's really hilarious and effective in my view, Matt. I like the idea of using humor as a shield when subjected to attacks online. This helps to minimize the attack and turn the tables on the attacker. A little levity goes a long way. Kudos to you and @FancyJ London. Also, just wondering, is that Tae Kwon Do?08/12/2016 #21 Zacharias VoulgarisSo, the little bitch that is LinkedIn is starting to get jealous, huh? That's good news, isn't it? I mean, if beBee wasn't posing a threat to LI's monarchy then the latter wouldn't be making sneak attacks. Anyway, I'm glad this network's CEO dealt with this matter so efficiently :-)08/12/2016 #18 Mohammed Sultan@Matt,You surely have shown Linked in that beBee now have strong muscles.Unless you shift the base of competition you should expect similar attacks.When beBee think of themselves as a "bridge" between Facebook and linked in ,you may also get passed over or become like honey in a sandwich.To avoid such attacks.from both of them in the future,you should separate your marketing efforts from their general movement .You can't do this unless you have a vision to position yourself in the right direction.@ Javier beBee and all bees may consider their efforts as an "extension" to the two networks not a "bridge". between them.It's also impossible for a single model to work effectively all the time and in all markets.
- 27/11/2016Enjoy a custom made hot tub to relax and fight ailments; but most of all, to help you sing like Eddie Murphie singing like Janes Brown. ;)EDDIE MURPHY SNL JAMES BROWN CELEBRITY HOT TUB. FREDERICK SIMMONS http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=frankroy2005 The Eddie Murphy James Brown Hot Tub skit from SNL is a classic. No one did James Brown...
Comments18/11/2016 #2 Max🐝 J. CarterHere's why Andy was a mad genius. The only person he was ever really trying to entertain was himself hence all the shit that made no sense;.
It is in watching Man in the Moon that the world got to see the method of his madness. And Jim Carey gives an outstanding performance.
- Producer13/11/2016A hot HOT TUB storyThe mood was set; romance, the bubbles in the spa, and the bubbly in our glasses made of plastic...[Glass might break in a hot tub causing people to say "bloody mess," literally!]We had our glasses up to our lips and were sitting close together,...
Comments11/11/2016 #9 Brian McKenzie#6 @Ben Pinto the Briggs Myers says I am INTJ....I am also a late cresting Virgo ~ I value both about the same in relevance. There's an article going around 'Are you a psychopath?' ~ I hit 8 of 9 of those. I am 5-6, so apparently I have a grand dose of Napoleon Complex and the piece d resistance more than a handful of doctors think I should be medicated on the PharmaCandy du'jour. The only thing I really care about is Anarchy, Dystopia, Choas and Mayhem - as those have proven to be my only value and monetized channels for decades. I dont like "Society" and I loath Social Justice Warriors. I abhor Political Correctness and I don't believe in Love, "Democracy", "Freedom", "Equality", or "Peace" as they are all just pandering Pavlovian prattle to herd the sheep through the wickets for the next war or genocide. In a 6 second world, I am prepared to surrender 12 seconds before I decide if I am apathetic, indifferent or pestered by the widgets that I encounter and confront. - That is the Happy Sunshine Version of who I am - most people cant handle the dark shit - so I have learned to quit telling it.10/11/2016 #6 Ben PintoBrian, I respect that you said what you did about not having a sense of humor. That plays HUGE in my playbook - Bravo! A friend recently told me I was a Jerk and I am doing something about it, Taking EQ training from our very own bee, Aurorasa. Mark, this was hysterical. At the time I read it I told my wife about it and read it to her. She did not see the humor in it, though I was laughing out loud.
Mark & Brian, during the Olympics, some really tall dude was running and looked to his left. A picture of this was taken. Later Ellen DeGeneres tweeted the same exact picture with the guy apparently carrying her. The caption read, "This is how I will be going to work from now on." It was extremely funny to me. The media whipped up a frenzy saying that she was implying that he was her personal mule or slave. Though they were color opposites it never dawned on me that there was anything racial about it, nor did it dawn on Ellen.
Ellen and I are both ENFPs in Carl Jung's 16 personality types. Most of our problems occur when two of these types clash through a lack of understanding.
To sum it up, I will always find Mark's humor to be very funny and I know this through Emotional (first steps towards) Intelligence. I will always see Brian's comments as blunt matter-of -fact how I feel statements.
I am pleased to be connected with you both!!! #5 #4
- Producer10/11/2016Read the article (serious) and then play my game (silly.)Facebook - Woman Facing Jail Time For Cevicheis the link to the article by our very own Bee, Aurorasa SimaIt is a must read for allThe image of the two pink "wheels" is something that I grabbed onto from that article. After reading her...
- Producer08/11/2016Pal in drone: Maps & SpamTAPA i APAT was a little restaurant we saw when walking up the main boulevard in ancient Barcelona, Spain. After viewing maps from the city we had decided that we would spend the bulk of our time in this fascinating area exploring as much as we...
- Producer07/11/2016Customer service lessons from dogsDogs are some of the most beloved animals on this earth, and even people who don’t like them usually just don’t want to deal with taking care of an animal. How do they get so much love and attention? By marketing themselves like a boss. Here are...
- 26/10/2016HARMONIA ENTRE OS SERES , DEVE NOS SERVIR COMO EXEMPLOS.lh3.googleusercontent.com
- 03/11/2016I feel like a homeless person, a couple hours at a time. I had to vacate the premises for two hours today seeking shelter and wifi in the Starbuck's Refugee Centre. But I have a table by the window and maybe will even get McLachlan to join me at some point.
There are lots of other refugees here sucking down coffee and isolated from the world by their headphones. It's quiet and noisy at the same time here. But it's the kind of noise that stimulates you. Or maybe it's just all that caffeine. Who knows these things?
Anyway, I'm encouraged by my homelessness. It means a lot of agents have people who might be interested in our house. Open house this weekend. Saturday and Sunday 2 to 4. The sooner we get this done, the better. Mrs Mur is already missing her sofa pillows. I could do without the fifteen minutes it takes to make the bed every morning. Who has nine pillows on their bed? Martha Stewart?
- Producer28/10/2016THAT IS A BIG ______________I came across this picture on LinkedIn and I commented to the post "That's a big one."Ben Pinto commenting to the picture above.Having done that, I proceeded to view some of the comments and found the mix to be about 30% civil and the rest just...
Comments09/11/2016 #4 Ben PintoWhat do you call the opposite of a sore loser - a rub-it-in-your-face winner? It wasn't Trump last night. Trump spoke eloquently and politely of his running opponent early this morning and urged Americans to all come together. All of the hate and negative rhetoric between the two was only propaganda to get us to vote. Let us remember how their families are good friends in real life. Now that it is time to get a clear vision for America, let us all come together, NOT COME TO GET HER!
- 18/10/2016Three hot tub company's' salespeople are at a watering hole. The first one said I can't sell any of our spas. They are round and are 360 degrees: just too hot. Brand #2 hot tub guy said I can't sell any of our spas as they are too cool: 60 degrees in each corner.
The ThermoSpas rep said our tubs are always a perfect 90 degrees in each corner and that's before the heater is even turned on!
- 06/10/2016Is it illegal to rip off a pillow tag? How about purposely ripping the pillow itself? Watch this video...Ripped-off pillow Careful what you...
- 05/10/2016If beBee gave you a t-shirt that said:
on the front and the beBee logo on the back would you wear it out, in more ways than one?www.beBee.com