- Producer28/11/201610 Best Travel Destinations to Visit After Breaking UpBreaking up is one of the most hurtful experiences you will ever go through. Some get depressed, some get drunk and some search for a getaway to move on. While turning off your phone and shutting yourself down is not the best solution, travelling...
Comments29/11/2016 #2 Cepee TabibianHaha, @Chloe Miller, love this! Travel is always my cure for most things in life. But I had no idea there were places like the The Museum Of Broken Relationships to mend a broken heart. lol. I had heard of the Matchmaking Festival in Ireland which sounds like loads of fun. Thanks for the share!
- Producer18/11/2016Aren’t we all just liars?There are times in lifewe remain mumWhen beliefs are questioned fading away like maples in autumnAren’t we all just liars?Feeling so deeplyyet showing so littleWanting to be lovedbut not giving chancesPretending to be happywhile bleeding...
Comments21/11/2016 #1 Lisa GallagherGreat poem @Ebenezar John Paul. What you wrote of tends to be true for many, especially in the early stages of dating. It can also be true when someone is attracted to another yet they are afraid of letting them know for fear of rejection. Pretenses, we've all been guilty!
- Producer19/11/2016Stay Safe From Intruders,Protect yourself from Suffe(ring)Protecting Your Marriage From Those who make your wedding ring a sufferingHe was a childhood friend with whom I wasn't in touch with for long unfortunately due to various relocations in my life.Thanks to social media, his name appeared through yet...
Comments21/11/2016 #13 Sarah ElkinsThis is a great lesson, @Prakashan B.V, thank you for sharing this story; I especially love the quote at the end by Debra Fileta. Early in our marriage, with a six month old baby, my husband and I moved more than 1,000 miles away from our nearest family members. It has been difficult sometimes, because I miss them and we cannot get together as often as I would like, but on the whole, I think our family has benefited from the move. We avoid minor family obligations because we live so far away, and the time we spend when we are together is appreciated immensely. Our family has created an incredible community in our little town, full of support and love, and lacking obligation. I hope your friend listens to your wise words of encouragement!21/11/2016 #9 Lisa GallagherVery moving story @Prakashan B.V. What a great quote you shared with him. We had to cut ties with a few of my husband's family members. They were not happy in their own lives and they tried their best to interfere in ours for years. It's very hard to cut ties but it's also healthy and liberating if those ties are affecting your psyche and/or marriage. I hope that was helpful to your friend!19/11/2016 #2 Ali AnaniThis is a painful story @Prakashan B.V and even more painfully is it repeats in many developing countries. The intruders are many and young couples fail to stop intruders from ruining their marriage because of lack of experience. Once they realize they need to stop intruders it is mostly too late with health deteriorating or divorce happening. At the peak of their need for support intruders disappear. May be we need more marriage counselling
- 13/11/2016There will soon be an App for it ~ Japan already has 'Robot' Love cafes and brothels. i-Ntimacy will shortly be a new Apple Product and people will further unplug from on another. The goose is cooked - 'Love' has exceeded the ROI vs ROE paradigm - Sign post ahead: Welcome to MGTOW.
- Welcome to TENDER:
The new dating social media app that lets you swipe right until you find the bank account you need for your lifestyle.
Because 'LOVE' is transactional, temporary and disposable - Grab the Cash while you can.
No Finance ~ No Romance
No Money ~ No Honey
- Out sourcing the widget
ROI vs ROE - you should have known it was coming.A Child Only Needs A Biological Father MGTOW A Child Only Needs A Biological Father MGTOW MGTOW 101 Please support my channel, either through Patreon on an ongoing monthly basis or a one off donation...
- 03/11/2016You've lied again, don't ever call my phone
The stinking of you still it smells
I no longer hurt, just wallow in apathy too
Indifferent and bored of your shit
I wish I could murder all love in my heart
From times when my life was such trype
It would make me believe that tomorrow wont come
And frankly, I no longer really give a damn
I'm all out of FUCKS, I'm so past being with you
I knew it was stupid, believing was so wrong
I'm all out of FUCKS, celebrating without you
I can't believe it took me so damn long
- Producer25/10/2016I Love You ForI love you because I decided to. I love you, I chose, for I saw you blue, For I saw you dark behind your shadow When I hit the bark hiding your sorrow I love you not for to be loved by you Neither admired nor hero in your...
- 25/10/2016Is your relationship in a rough spot? Or you were in a rough relationship recently. This is a great read. I went through hell 2015 and this helps.
Okay, I may be posting relationships themed content, but this isn't to signal accepting suitors. LOL!FasterEFT Gives You the Key to Healing Relationshipsfastereft.com Robert Smith, founder of FasterEFT understands that whatever challenges you encounter in any kind of relationship are results of your own choices. The...
- 25/10/2016Do you still know what love is? discover or rediscover the meaning of love. A great read!
@Javier beBee Thanks for liking my content the other day. Keeo being awesome!FasterEFT Perfect Love, Imperfect Relationships Brings You Back to Lovefastereft.com The FasterEFT Belief System would challenge your conventional wisdom on love. Not that it is any different, but it will actually draw you back to the...
- 24/10/2016A good documentary about Japanese Love Industry for those who got curious. (by the way, safety to watch)The Japanese Love Industry Like VICE News? Subscribe to our news channel: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-News Check out more episodes of The VICE Guide to Travel here:...
Comments24/10/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieJapan is about 15 years ahead of America on the frequency shift and decline of society.....but we are catching up quickly. Cuddle cafes, rent a friend. Rent-a-Gent are all monetized and experiencing growth. A 50% divorce rate is working its magic too. Up next......divorce coaches. You marry at your own risk and folly in this current climate #MGTOW
- Pouring it on thickFirst Comes the Night - Chris Isaak Full Album 17 track First Comes the Night...
- Meh - I let Go , not interested in hanging on, hanging about, hanging around ~ Done with the noose of the past. .CHRIS ISAAK dry your eyes (2015) song #8 / "first come the night"/...
- Never-more for the Lost love LenoreChris Isaak - Kiss Me Like a Stranger First Comes the Night - `We need more songs.’ Chris Isaak Nov 13, 2015 ℗ Wicked Game Records, LLC. Under exclusive to license to Vanguard Records, a...
- They all go,
She is not "your girl" ~ it is merely "your turn"Chris Isaak - The Girl That Broke My Heart Lyrics (2015) HQ Lyrics: I'm looking for the girl that broke my heart The one that torn my lovely world apart It isn't that I ain't angry or upset It's only that I ain't...
- Monkey Branching 101
Chris Isaak - Perfect LoverChris Isaak - Perfect Lover Lyrics (2015) HQ Lyrics: I called your name but all in vain, I could not find you You told me once that you were mine, need I remind you With change of heart you looked away...
- A good, "Leave Me Alone" BalladChris Isaak - Please Don't Call Lyrics (2015) HQ Lyrics: I don't want you to be sorry I don't need you to feel sad I don't want you to forgive me What's the use of being bad Please don't call We'd only...
- 13/10/2016When it comes to knowing the steps to file for divorce in Utah, Schmidt & Gladstone can helpHow to File for Divorce in Utah | Schmidt & Gladstone Law Firmwww.schmidtgladstone.com
- Producer13/10/20165 Ways Faster EFT Can Help You Go Through a BreakupFaster EFT understands that going through a breakup is tough that is why in its application, one will discover a better perspective to cope. A breakup is among the most stressful and traumatic experience that can happen to anyone. Especially...
- The cat is getting out of the bag ~ and we are going global.
Learning from our Japanese Masters the Herbavores
We are trending in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe
Growing more every day
Training is in session
- Feminists have claimed for 30 years that
A woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle.
MGTOW Agrees: No Men for YOU.
Signed just another fish out riding my bike
Comments10/10/2016 #2 Brian McKenzie#1 Gloria Steinem 1979 - I never said it was her's originally, but she is definitely the most famous to shout it.
Both "Women need Men, Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle" and ' "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
Pick your favorite.
In either case we agree - No men for them. None. ~ Signed MGTOW10/10/2016 #1 AnonymousWho said a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle?
In fact, Irina Dunn, a distinguished Australian educator, journalist and politician, coined the phrase back in 1970 when she was a student at the University of Sydney. She paraphrased the philosopher who said, 'Man needs God like fish needs a bicycle.'
- The Mantra of MGTOW:
We see the Game is Rigged, That it has nearly always been a Lie - We are no longer interested in playing, nor sitting at the table
We do not care about 'feelings' - give us data, facts, evidence, precedence
We are not led astray by the Norman Rockwell Americana of Marriage, Children, House, Job
We will stand independent and sincerely not give a f*ck to any and all 'Social Justice'
We are done working in hostile corporate traps that are all too eager to pander to harassment suits
We are done sacrificing years of school for a worthless piece of paper
We are finished with 'fitting in', 'Going Along' or doing things 'The way the Have Always been Done'
We have abandoned the notion of dating, weddings, relations and often sex with women - the price is no longer worth the danger.
We are walking away from society, many of us are leaving the country.
Where have all the Good Men Gone? Far away from the broken widget that bemoans that question.
We have seen your games - we want no part of them.
Men Going Their Own Way: Growing EveryDay - and Teaching the Generation Behind Us.