- 13/10/2016When it comes to knowing the steps to file for divorce in Utah, Schmidt & Gladstone can helpHow to File for Divorce in Utah | Schmidt & Gladstone Law Firmwww.schmidtgladstone.com
- Producer13/10/20165 Ways Faster EFT Can Help You Go Through a BreakupFaster EFT understands that going through a breakup is tough that is why in its application, one will discover a better perspective to cope. A breakup is among the most stressful and traumatic experience that can happen to anyone. Especially...
- The cat is getting out of the bag ~ and we are going global.
Learning from our Japanese Masters the Herbavores
We are trending in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe
Growing more every day
Training is in session
- Feminists have claimed for 30 years that
A woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle.
MGTOW Agrees: No Men for YOU.
Signed just another fish out riding my bike
Comments10/10/2016 #2 Brian McKenzie#1 Gloria Steinem 1979 - I never said it was her's originally, but she is definitely the most famous to shout it.
Both "Women need Men, Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle" and ' "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
Pick your favorite.
In either case we agree - No men for them. None. ~ Signed MGTOW10/10/2016 #1 AnonymousWho said a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle?
In fact, Irina Dunn, a distinguished Australian educator, journalist and politician, coined the phrase back in 1970 when she was a student at the University of Sydney. She paraphrased the philosopher who said, 'Man needs God like fish needs a bicycle.'
- The Mantra of MGTOW:
We see the Game is Rigged, That it has nearly always been a Lie - We are no longer interested in playing, nor sitting at the table
We do not care about 'feelings' - give us data, facts, evidence, precedence
We are not led astray by the Norman Rockwell Americana of Marriage, Children, House, Job
We will stand independent and sincerely not give a f*ck to any and all 'Social Justice'
We are done working in hostile corporate traps that are all too eager to pander to harassment suits
We are done sacrificing years of school for a worthless piece of paper
We are finished with 'fitting in', 'Going Along' or doing things 'The way the Have Always been Done'
We have abandoned the notion of dating, weddings, relations and often sex with women - the price is no longer worth the danger.
We are walking away from society, many of us are leaving the country.
Where have all the Good Men Gone? Far away from the broken widget that bemoans that question.
We have seen your games - we want no part of them.
Men Going Their Own Way: Growing EveryDay - and Teaching the Generation Behind Us.
- 04/10/2016Since the buyout of the Onion - their comedy has really gone to the tank - but every once in a while - the heart of the onion yields gold. This one is perfect.Few More Items Knocked Off List Of Desirable Traits In Partner As Woman Turns Year Olderwww.theonion.com SANTA CLARITA, CA—After turning 29 last week, local single woman Denise Palermo reportedly took the opportunity Tuesday to reflect on her current lack of long-term relationship prospects and slash several more items from the continually shrinking...
- Producer30/09/2016Marketing 101 Explained SuccinctlyA Professor was asked to explain Marketing to MBA students majoring in Social Media Marketing The Professor said: Marketing can be summarised by these 6 scenarios: 1) You see...
- Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows that the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight is fixed
The poor stay poor and the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows that the boat is sinking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody's got this broken feeling
Like their Momma or there dog just died
Everybody's hands are in their pockets
Everybody wants a box of chocolates
And a long stem rose
Everybody knows the deal is rotten
Old black Joe still pickin' cotton
For ribbons and bows
Everybody knows you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you been faithful
Give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you been discrete
So many people you had to meet
Without your clothes
And Everybody knows
- It hasn't been my experience - when it is done - getting gone is pretty damn easy to do.
Early and OftenBreakin' Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka The #1 Conkyjoe music video in 2009. Over 2.4 million views. A classic song on a classic Miami TV show, "Saturday Hop" with legendary DJ- VJ host, Rick...
- All the good ones are wising up with doing their "Dude Thing'.
But do enjoy the bananas by the bunch.What if All the "Good Guys" are Taken? // Amy Young HANGOUT EVENT: https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/114799689474891137102/events/cm9mgo5sg6foa8essrtrfflt130 BLOG: https://amyyoungcoaching.com TWITTA:...
Comments01/10/2016 #1 Albert GibelDear AmyYoungCoaching, What do you bring to the table...!?
Women - "I want a relationship, I want to fall in love, I want a baby, I want someone to take care of me - blah,blah,blah"
What do you bring to the table - Amy (women), if all you bring to the table is the occasional fresh fruit, what good are you?
Seriously, personal relations are not to different from business relations. Its all about what each other brings to the table e.g., baggage or skill-sets, college educated, accomplished or high-school dropout. You see where I'm going with this...!?
HEY WOMEN, build your foundation first and make it a good one! Travel, educate yourself, find your hidden talents, your deepest desires. Become a more dynamic human being not just a cute vagina. And, as you do that you will find that "life" becomes more easier to live and understand.
Just the opening shot across the bow...think!
- The Road Not Taken: excerpt Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
- Ode on a Grecian Urn : excerpt John Keats
Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard
Are sweeter; therefore, ye soft pipes, play on;
Not to the sensual ear, but, more endear'd,
Pipe to the spirit ditties of no tone:
Fair youth, beneath the trees, thou canst not leave
Thy song, nor ever can those trees be bare;
Bold Lover, never, never canst thou kiss,
Though winning near the goal yet, do not grieve;
She cannot fade, though thou hast not thy bliss,
For ever wilt thou love, and she be fair!
- When saying NO to sex is 'RAPE'
FFS ~ the wheels on that bus no longer go around. Logic and Reason are out the damn window.Refusing to have sex with a woman is rape #WhenHeSaysNoscl.io Comments...
Comments01/10/2016 #2 Karen Anne Kramer ~ CNN Women Leaders 2015@Brian McKenzie. First. Is this some kind of prank Brian? Don't you think the language in this article is inappropriate. No feminist, if she truly is a feminist would write this. It is a disgrace. This crossed the line for beBee articles. I cannot condone it.
- Producer30/09/2016Desventajas de trabajar con tu pareja / Disadvantages of working with your partner (BF/GF)Read in english below:En EspañolPara los que aún pensáis que es positivo trabajar con tu pareja, expongo una serie de desventajas que he visto a lo largo de mi trayectoria profesional.1.- No tienes privacidadSon al menos ocho horas del día las que...
Comments01/10/2016 #22 Mamen Delgado#21 Uyyy @Perla Rodriguez Dieguez, eso de que no haya cuñadas en la empresa suena a que tiene historia suculenta detrás!!! Perdona... 😉
Yo llevo 20 años con mi pareja y nunca hemos trabajado juntos, cada uno tiene su profesión y su ámbito laboral. Y para mí es lo perfecto porque yo he aprendido mucho con él de lo suyo y él conmigo de lo mío, y así se enriquece la relación. Supongo que depende de cada pareja, cada una es un mundo y tenemos una capacidad asombrosa de adaptación y de aceptación. Pero en líneas generales me parece más enriquecedor a nivel individual que cada cual tenga su espacio laboral.
Muy acertado por cierto el dicho rudo... 😂01/10/2016 #20 Perla Rodriguez Dieguez#18 La verdad que si, me encanta,
Llevo más de 20 años con diferentes tipos de emprendimientos y por una u otra razón, terminamos juntos en el proyecto, así que si alguna o alguno necesita consejo, aunque cada pareja es un mundo, en cuestión de organización en la empresa... aquí me tienen. :P01/10/2016 #16 Perla Rodriguez DieguezEscribo mi experiencia que por una razón u otra, termino trabajando con mi marido casi siempre, será porque es la persona con la que te apoyas y según las circunstancias, si ambos estamos en el paro o queremos un cambio, juntamos los conocimientos, experiencias de ambas partes para formar algo nuevo, yo lo que veo es lo siguiente
* Es difícil separar los roles:
-Al tener una relación cercana, muy cercana, a veces resulta muy difícil llamar la atención sobre algo que se hace mal tanto para una u otra parte y que no se ofenda.
-Las diferencias de opinión sobre como hacer tal o cual trabajo puede llevarse a la casa, al almuerzo y a la cama.
- Es complejo el finalizar una relación LABORAL, cuando es un proyecto juntos, normalmente puede terminar en divorcio, no fue mi caso, pero son situaciones muy difícil de abordar, para evitar situaciones tensas, terminas por abandonar el barco y asumir uno las culpas, y en cierta manera, todos los tenemos, por ese problema de no saber separar los roles.
Si tuviera que dar una opinión? Como experiencia cada pareja es un mundo, pero yo no lo recomiendo, es mejor extrañarse, llegar a casa y contar las experiencias y anécdotas cuando comemos o salimos. Puede llegar a ser desgastante.30/09/2016 #15 Pedro GómezEn principio depende de las personas, como lleven su relación, de qué tipo de trabajo se trate...de lo que el trabajo implique mayor o menor roce, si existe jerarquía en el mismo...son muchas las variantes que pueden hacer viable esa situación o convertirla en un infierno.....y hay de todo...yo creo posible la adaptación a trabajar juntos, pero con muchos "depende"....los hay favorables y contrarios...!!! muy buena tertulia...saludos @Javier beBee30/09/2016 #9 Carlos Antonio Fernández LópezYo he emprendido con mi pareja y es cierto que existen algunas desventajas, pero con una buena organización y dejando claro cuándo estamos trabajando y cuándo no, es suficiente. En mi caso veo muchas más ventajas que inconvenientes: confianza para tratar cualquier tema por conflictivo que sea, expresar tu opinión sin el miedo a "qué pensarán", conocer las fortalezas y debilidades de cada uno perfectamente y aprovecharlas para ayudarse mutuamente,...
- 30/09/2016Why Men are LeavingWhy Men are Leavingwww.bebee.com A brief history on why men are leaving: Relationships, Marriage, Workforce, Society, America MGTOW is a growing subculture movement of men that...
- 25/09/2016It is a ruinous proposition with a 50% fail rate - more so if you are on your 2nd or 3rd iteration. Nearly the only thing 'marriage' guarantees is a divorce down the road.
MGTOW - don't get married - don't tie your assets to the state / legal / religious / social prisons
Marriage is as nearly as easy to off as an old pair of socks - you tread into that trap at your own folly.
PS - if a Rich, successful, famous guy like Brad Pitt can't make a marriage work for two years - what chance do you think you stand?Why Bother With Marriage? From many points of view, marriage is a costly hassle that makes no sense. Why, then, might there still be good reasons to get married? If you like our...
Comments25/09/2016 #4 Brian McKenzie#2 @John Valledor everyone chooses their own path, mine involves never marrying, never having kids, and I am not fond of marshmellows either. I don't trust the institution. (marriage does not ensure that the other doesn't leave - the Brad & Angelina thing right now is a paint by numbers exercise at how easy it is to walk away. )25/09/2016 #2 John ValledorI've been happily married (formally) for over 30 years. Not once have I ever considered the love of my life the first 'marshmello' as this well developed vlog implies. Beyond the ceremonial and financial aspects highlighted here, where is the reference to the centrality of committment? In my opinion, we humans were put on Earth to create and nurture children, personal gratification notwithstanding. The burden of child bearing and rearing is biologically lopsided towards women. The formal marriage committment signals that the male mate (me) will be there through thick and thin--not just for the spouse, but to children that will thrive with parents in a happy relationship. Not being married ensures one thing, the partner is unbound and can leave at any time when physical attraction wanes and life gets rough--how sad. For me, two things drive my desire for living...the next sunrise and the assured smile on the face of my awesome partner in life. Guess I'm luckier than most. The marshmello I chose--the first--turned out to be the best decision in my entire life. Thank you for a buzz that reinforces my decision-making skills.
- 24/09/2016Never going back there again
Never more the Wither, Blister, burn & Peel.Stabbing Westward - What Do I Have to Do I don't own anything....
- Producer20/09/2016'LOVE' A MERE INFATUATION?I loved a girl Madly, but vocal No hide and seek in our expression People are envious to see us in rendezvous They are jealous to our music in chorus We never made a tune in solo Love made us oblivious to the vicinity An...
Comments21/09/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieA tale nearly as old as time. The 'I would do anything for you / I will leave, cheat, bankrupt you as soon as I get a chance' idiom is nearly as old as the painted Grecian Urns, definitely as recent as any tabloid celebrity divorce. Signpost up ahead, Welcome to MGTOW ~ warned you we did.
- 12/09/2016Not only is the ceremony bunk - the rock is too. Men - step away from the widgetWhy Engagement Rings Are a Scam - Adam Ruins Everything ...but you'll still end up buying one. See more http://www.collegehumor.com LIKE us on: http://www.facebook.com/collegehumor FOLLOW us on:...
- 12/09/2016Ax the money grinder of the weddin and chapelAdam Ruins Everything - Why Weddings Are A Total Rip-Off Despite your family's wishes, weddings are pointless and expensive displays of wealth. Subscribe: http://full.sc/1s9KQGe Watch Full Episodes for FREE:...
- 10/09/2016An Essay Titled ‘Why I’ll Never Date a Feminist’ Is Bothering a Lot of Peoplewww.yahoo.com A writer is in hot water for declaring that he’ll never date a feminist — and then gives some ridiculous reasons...
Comments10/09/2016 #8 Aurorasa Sima#7 Great share, dear @Brian McKenzie, I love the movement! As every movement, the feminist movement attracts some people that have and communicate their own agenda. For instance, many victims of abuse by males that do hate men identify with it.
But in 2016 in some countries of this world women are not even being granted the rights listed under the UN´s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
I even share your view on marriage: I was engaged three times but "forever" seemed like a rather long time so that I always backed off.10/09/2016 #7 Brian McKenzie#6 With a divorce rate of 50% - convenience seems to be the primary modus operendi = which is why I will never go near the widget of Marriage. As for the men must help women side of feminism - I defer to Emma Watson and her #He4She https://youtu.be/gkjW9PZBRfk View more#6 With a divorce rate of 50% - convenience seems to be the primary modus operendi = which is why I will never go near the widget of Marriage. As for the men must help women side of feminism - I defer to Emma Watson and her #He4She https://youtu.be/gkjW9PZBRfk
but if men say they don't need women - they are labelled as misogynist ..... it does seem to be a meaty contradiction stew. Close10/09/2016 #6 Aurorasa Sima#5 I would not know that the feminist movement calls for "men helping women". I think that people should help people, independent of their gender. Ups, maybe feminism is about equality?
Explain to you the logic why not needing someone doesn´t equal you can´t form a relationship with them? Nah, I think the question contains the logical answer already.
If anything the logic of why not needing men means you cannot work for someone of either gender needs explaining.
I further believe that all relationships should be based on interest. Not need. Or are we talking about partnerships of convenience?10/09/2016 #5 Brian McKenzie#4 Explain to me the logic - If you don't need a man - then you don't need to date him, marry him, or certainly work for one. So would not dating, marrying and even working with / for a man be hypocritical to the movement? It seems like they want it both ways 1) men must help women with #He4She but Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle - Either Feminists 'need' men or they 'don't' - I fail to see how you can have it both ways. *(or is it situational, transactional and temporary?) I wont even broach the #KillAllMen idiom and its' vocal hordes of supporters.10/09/2016 #4 Aurorasa Sima#3 I fully agree with this statement. To me, Simone de Beauvoir is the mother and icon of the worldwide movement. You might be surprised that there are actually a lot of men that do like to date independent women.
Help me to learn more about you, @Brian McKenzie. Do you feel not needing something implies that you hate it? Or how else could dating men as a feminist be "hypocritical"? Should we only form relationships with people we need?10/09/2016 #3 Brian McKenzie#2 @Aurorasa Sima "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle," & 'A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle" have both been attributed to Gloria Steinem ~ the interwebz seems to be just as prevalent with both citations as belonging to her. Steinem being an undisputed Feminist organizer and advocate - I will let her words speak for themselves as the brand of feminism. HuffPo certainly agrees that she is the icon of US Feminism10/09/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieIt was my understanding that Feminists have long declared (publicly and loudly since the 70's) that Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle. Why would any man even venture that creek, with paddle or otherwise? Why are Feminists even dating men ? - It sounds hypocritical to their meme and mantra.
- 07/09/2016Love is a pandering temporary transactional schtick used to make you jump through hoops for the Hallmark 'Happy' Ending.
Happy Hump Day