- Producer27/05/2017Petra.. un viaje en el tiempo.Petra es un importante enclave arqueológico en Jordania, y la capital del antiguo reino nabateo. Petra llevaba 1.200 años desaparecida cuando el joven suizo escuchó los rumores de unas ruinas extraordinarias en los alrededores de Wadi Musa....
- FREE WEBINAR: The 6 Emails That’ll Transform Your Subscribers into Loyal Fans (And How to Write Them!)The 6 Emails That’ll Transform Your Subscribers into Loyal Fans (And How to Write Them!) - Email Marketing Tipsbit.ly Save your spot for a live webinar where we’ll share 6 emails that can boost your email engagement and convert your subscribers into...
- What Makes a Great #SocialMedia Post [#Infographic] #ContentMarketing #VisualMarketing #SMM #GrowthHacking
- 27/05/2017Ty Dillon named 'Most Interesting Sportsman in the World'.
Read Here:Ty Dillon named 'Most Interesting Sportsman in the World'goo.gl Dillon is the youngest nominee to win annual recognition by industry leader Fin &...
- Make captivating animations from a single photo with Tawe – download free atTawe: Videos made easy from a simple imagebit.ly Tawe transforms your diagrams, sketches and doodled notes into a dazzling video presentation – in seconds. Download free...
- 27/05/2017#Good #Morning Everyone!!!
Sandeep Mehta & the Team at
#XLimitz #Adventure World Pvt. Ltd.,
Pune. Maharashtra, India.
- 27/05/2017Ozka's eCourse 🆓
How to apply Digital Psychology to Your Digital Marketing 🎯
FREE online course from Ozka's Academy.
The mini eCourse is an introduction to Digital Psychology, Ozka will guide you through the learning stages. A key takeaway is how to implement the theories of Digital Psychology into your every day online marketing strategies.
Digital Psychology is Digital Marketing, Psychology and the Social Sciences theories united and entwined to 🚀 your online #conversions. Using theories of eCommerce Behavior and Psychology to influence and persuade your online community into loyal customers.
This is an 'edge', Ozka's Edge to optimise your online conversion rates.
The link to the online course is https://digitalpsychowl.link/launch, or please click the link in my bio.
Sign up for further details of when Ozka's Academy will launch, it's definitely SOON! 😎
Remember, be bold 👉🏽 #BoldVibes
- Producer27/05/2017Brand Ain’t RealIt’s tattered now. I found it wandering about my bookshelf looking for inspiration. Chapter 15 begins: “Monday, November second, was a day of evil futility in the United States of America. Evil because on the day before election day,...
- 26/05/2017Almost everyone aspires to be a leader but the chief ingredient that makes a leader effective is the followers. Followers are an essential part of the leadership equation. My ongoing research on Leadership has led me to propose 7 Types of Followers:
1. Sycophants: the flatterers—yes people. Sycophants are not truthful and can set the leader up for a great fall.
2. Critics: the opposition. The detractor’s goal is to challenge and question the leader’s every behaviour and policy.
3. Realists: the constructive critical thinkers. If they agree with the current course of action, they will back the leader 100%. Alternatively, if they disagree, they will give constructive feedback.
4. Loyalists: the genuine supporters. They are highly engaged and work hard to support the leader.
5. Traitors: the silent haters and conspirators. They have strong negative emotional feelings about the leader and secretly work to undermine him / her.
6. Spectators: the observers. They hold a position of neutrality about the leader.
7. Opportunists: the freebooters. They see the leader as a means to an end.
Followers impact leaders and the Leadership process.
- 26/05/2017Imitation Is Not Always a Welcome Compliment ...
- 26/05/2017I would like to welcome both business people and professionals for this group..Business developers can FREELY ADVERTISE your business announcements, professionals will share their portfolio and works here..Anyone can share the job opportunities or directly recruit people for their "talents" or "creativity".MUTUAL BENEFIT..MUTUAL GROWTH..https://www.facebook.com/groups/creativeprofessionalscommunity/
Comments26/05/2017 #1 Aqila NasreenI would like to welcome both business people and professionals for this group..Business developers can FREELY ADVERTISE your business announcements, professionals will share their portfolio and works here..Anyone can share the job opportunities or directly recruit people for their "talents" or "creativity".MUTUAL BENEFIT..MUTUAL GROWTH..
- 26/05/2017"RES IPSA LOQUITUR!"Trouble Every Day - Mothers of Invention Mothers Of Invention. 1965 (Freak Out) Footage from LA riots 1965 and 1992 from Crips and the Bloods - Made in America. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479044/...
- 26/05/2017How Inbound Marketing Helps Leads Move through the Buying CycleHow Inbound Marketing Helps Leads Move through the Buying Cyclewww.saleshub.ca Speed up the buying cycle by learning how to effectively move newly acquired leads with an inbound marketing...
- 26/05/2017What does your name mean to you?
A great talk by Television Writer, Duana Taha at Creative Mornings! #CMTO thanks for coming out 😊
- Producer26/05/2017The Best 3D Architectural Animation Services for Real EstateTutorials 3D Architectural Animation Services projects have incredible advantages in terms of recovery and create an emotional connection. They are simply one of the most effective pre-selling tools that can never use. The best tutorials quality...
- 26/05/2017Check out this interview with @David Amerland about search engine optimization. You will be hard pressed to find someone more knowledgeable than David on this subject.SEO Help #15 - Google My Business Google My Business is an essential part of running any kind of business online. It's made by Google for your business. David Amerland and PCS get into the...
- Producer26/05/2017FOOD SAFETY TIPS shared by BILL STANKIEWICZUSDA Encourages the Use of Food Thermometers to be Food Safe this SummerUSDA Office of CommunicationsPress (202) 720-9113Consumer Inquiries (888) 674-6854WASHINGTON, May 25, 2017 — Summer is a time for family vacations, backyard barbeques and plenty...
- 26/05/2017The question remains what would Apple do without bringing the innovations in first place?What would Apple do with $256 billion cash without innovation?www.nakedtruth.in What would be the game-changer for Apple just like once iPhone...
- 26/05/2017Top Pricing Page Tips that Will Drive more Sales >> http://bit.ly/2qNgcHW