- Producer08/01/2017Cars Are Getting Very BigLet's take a look back into the 1970's. Cars were machines of elegance. I could even vouch that trucks back then looked good as well. However, when the automotive industry crashed in the latter parts of the decade, thanks to the OPEC oil crisis and...
Comments09/01/2017 #1 Brian McKenzieI believe it is invariably tied to the expanding waist-lines and ever growing obesity in the US that is driving the Supersize auto trend. You can't even buy a 'mini-truck' in America any more. In 1964, the Mustang had the foot print of a Falcon and was $2,000 - a dollar a pound. It will never see that size nor price again.
- 28/12/2016UNIQUE SITE: 8 Best Idea in less money to start a business, the opportunity to earn big bucksalaahalgama412.blogspot.com
- 18/12/2016Better than Medicine for Digestion ProblemUNIQUE SITE: Digestion Problemsalaahalgama412.blogspot.com
- 18/12/2016Better than MedicineUNIQUE SITE: Acidity and Hyperacidityalaahalgama412.blogspot.com
- 29/11/2016UNIQUE SITE: Questions you should ask yourself before getting cryogenically Frozen.alaahalgama412.blogspot.com
- Producer22/08/2016Science and Technology are Being Left Out in School CurriculumsWhen I started high school last year, the only engineering class I was offered was Construction Technology, basically a wood shop class, which was very informative and useful, but compared to the Automotive Technology class I am taking this year,...
- 18/04/2016Robotic Vision Market worth 5.18 Billion USD by 2020
Request Sample for More Information :-
The robotic vision market is estimated to reach USD 5.18 Billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2015 to 2020. The factors driving the robotic vision market include demand for safety, reliability, accuracy, efficiency, and ease of implementation and penetration.
By Use Case/Application
Packaging & Palletizing
Assembling & Disassembling
Cutting, Grinding & Deburring
Measurement, Inspection & Testing
- 18/04/2016Great workmanship could never be forgotten. it is the prints we leave behind...Goodwork! to our men on the Bouley Project at Bissa Gold
- 01/08/2015SAFEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED , VTAVA,AHMEDABAD PRODUCTION IN CHARGE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS: • PRODUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL CRANE UP TO 100 TON CAPACITY, HOIST UP TO 25 TON, CHAIN HOIST, CHAIN PULLEY BLOCK.. • PRODUCTION OF GOODS LIFT AND PASSENGER LIFT FOR MATERIAL HANDLING • RESPONSIBILITIES OF INCREASE PRODUCTION BY SHORT TIME WITH QUALITY • CHECK BALANCE, SOUND UP TO 85 DB, LOAD TEST OF HOIST AND CRANE • CHECK SPAN, WHEELBASE, DIMENSION AS PER DRG. • PREPARE INSPECTION REPORT FOR INSPECTOR LIKE TPI,INTERNAL AND SO ON • ALL TYPE OF INSPECTION AS PER IS STANDARD • PAY SCALE – 23,100 GROSS SALARY/P.MSafex Cranes,Cranes India, Single Girder E.O.T. cranes, Double Girder E.O.T. cranes, Jib Cranes, Goliath Cranes, Wirerope Hoists, Cage Hoist Arrangement,Flameproof HoistsWWW.SAFEXCRANES.CO.IN Cranes...
Mechanical and Welding~ 100 buzzes
Welding is a fabrication or sculptural process that joins materials, usually metals or thermoplastics, by causing fusion, which is distinct from lower temperature metal-joining techniques such as brazing and soldering, which do not melt the base metal. In addition to melting the base metal, a filler material is often added to the joint to form a pool of molten material (the weld pool) that cools to form a joint that can be as strong, or even stronger, than the base material. Pressure may also be used in conjunction with heat, or by itself, to produce a weld.