- 09/01/2017Seeking K9 Veterinary Technician Middle EastK9 Veterinary Technician Middle East - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com K9 Veterinary Technician Middle East Iraq Afghanistan Military-Civilian 310-455-2002 minimum SECRET level clearance jobs 4 veterans we hire...
- 09/01/2017CHSi Domestic Healthcare Careers
Founded in 1975, Comprehensive Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of workforce medical services. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies and the U.S. government to solve the highly complex, large-scale health care challenges they face by implementing and managing cost-effective, customized medical programs for large and dispersed workforces. Our technology-driven, flexible health care solutions are capable of providing tailored services to ensure employers can meet the medical needs and compliance issues of their employees anywhere in the world.
Careers in accounting and Finance, Admin, Case Management, Clinical Counseling, Corporate, Customer Service, Human Resources, Information Technology, Management, Medical, Project Management, Personnel Security Specialist from CA to VA so check it out today and apply!!CHSi Domestic Healthcare Careers - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com CHSi Domestic Healthcare Careers USA Jobs 4 Veterans We Hire Veterans Medical Management Information Technology Human Resources...
Comments09/01/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 I want to take in this picture as individual human beings, who collectively put their lives on the line as a part of their professional code. We talk about war as politics but war is also business. We will salute them out and salute them in - and we don't want them to die or be injured for life - that is our humanity speaking, but put aside the emotion because the body language in this picture tells a many different stories, which is basically theory of mind. There much I learn from simply looking at this picture, for it prompts me to recognize how many may not be coming back https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_in_the_War_in_Afghanistan and then there is this http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11371138 which says "Countries with troops still in Afghanistan include the US, Georgia, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Italy, the UK and Australia." Which means what? I like to think globally, at a time when nations are beginning to think nationally.09/01/2017 #4 Pamela 🐝 Williams#2 Exactly Manjit. Working on a military installation during the Gulf Ware and watching these boys (and no matter how many weapons they carried I could only see young, barely shaving, faces) depart for a war zone. I knew them by name, I had met their families at the holidays, the many girlfriends/boyfriends that passed through their lives, the ones they married and who later had children. They weren't the uniforms with weapons, they were the sons and daughters of parents who loved them, who feared for them.
I know what's waiting when they finally land in the US, family with happy tears but full of fears because we will soon have an erratic war monger in the white house. Any that can get out, will get out, before...08/01/2017 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI want to take a perspective of the 17 visible rows in the center of this shot, which provides a view of 85 lives.
The core profession of these 85 people is as a soldier. Our affinity with them depends on what our own affinity is.
This picture becomes important from this perspective because the affinity of each soldier is his. One can only wonder the specialized role they might be playing or whether it is in direct action.
Whatever their assignment is their faces are not regimented in this picture, they are not an anecdote that sums up our beliefs, but individual lives, yet they cannot go on social networks to discuss that which could get their brothers-in-arm killed. Yet there is use of networks that connect them to their loved one's.
Finally, it is hard for me to spot which of these soldiers are females they know the military forces deploy female soldiers. In this regard I see the human being in those seats before I see their profession.
- 05/01/2017My worst eating experience was in the Philippines when I was in the Military in 1989. I was led to a cafe just outside the base by crew members that wanted me to try the local food. The name of the place was OK Sams - it was a small run down shack that cooked a good burger but the rest of the menu was suspect. They wanted me to try balyut. Balyut is an uncooked duck egg that has been buried under ground for 90 days and defies description.
I watched them all eat one.... and after a shot of vodka - I tried one too. I will never eat that dish again. The 'egg' was 5 dollars - lessons learned, do not trust old Navy Air Crew Overseas !
They say it is an aphrodisiac - and that it give you virility ..... all it gave me was nausea and a firm distrust of eggs from the P.I.
- Producer12/12/2016Which country will spend the most on Military Helicopters in 2017?Broadly speaking, the global helicopter market is currently facing a two - pronged assault. The military helicopter segment has been impacted significantly by continued defense budgetary pressures across most traditional markets, and a recent slide...
Comments13/12/2016 #6 Mark BlevinsDid most of my work as a private contractor for the Pentagon. Washed out of the USMC when some officer told me he was old enough to be my father . I cussed him out and called him a Dumbass Redneck. Did my last job in 2009 and told people I was had too many injuries to keep doing merc . shit.13/12/2016 #5 Brian McKenzie#4 For me, the military was both the Best of Times and the Worst of Times. ' Travel the world, see new lands, meet new people, and kill them' I am a long play Veteran of U.S, Color Revolutions / Regime Change / Nation Building far too many times we ran the dark schemes that created war. Follow along in my Kyrzbekistan hive - I have been out of uniform since 2004, but the machine never lets me escape.
- 12/12/2016Broadly speaking, the global helicopter market is currently facing a two - pronged assault. The military helicopter segment has been impacted significantly by continued defense budgetary pressures across most traditional markets, and a recent slide in global crude oil prices has impacted the demand for new civil helicopters as well as the level of activity for existing fleets engaged in the offshore oil & gas exploration sector. This situation has impacted industry OEMs significantly, many of which had been working towards strengthening the civil helicopter segment to partially offset the impact of budgetary cuts on the military segment. However, the medium - to long - term view of the market is promising given the presence of strong fundamentals and persistent, sustainable growth drivers.
The market for military helicopters in particular is set to cross a technological threshold in the form of next - generation compound helicopters and tilt rotorcraft. Emergence of these technologies, expected to be set into motion and completed within the next decade, are likely to result in a significant expansion of the operational spectrum, force capabilities and performance. Aircraft arising from these new programmes may well see their conventional roles redefined, and thereby enhance the overall effectiveness of modern military operations. There are a number of strong and stable growth drivers for military helicopters globally, despite the continued challenges of funding and approval.
Read More - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/which-country-spend-most-military-helicopters-2017-paul-wayne?trk=prof-post
- 12/12/2016Lockheed Martin -1...Lockheed Martin em queda livre - MichellHilton.comwww.michellhilton.com MichellHilton.com é um blog de política e tecnologia; notícias, opinião e manchetes (original e...
- 09/12/2016I miss my Days with the Swingback TomCatNow You're Messin' With... Tribute to the greatest fighter jet of all...
- 09/12/2016Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary events December 7th 2016Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary Events December 7th 2016bit.ly I was fortunate to attend the events at Pearl Harbor commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the attacks on December 7th, 1941. This is a video log of my time at Pearl Harbor December 7th, 2016....
- 29/11/2016The global aircraft landing gear market is projected to grow from USD 9.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 13.14 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.23% from 2016 to 2021.
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :-
The increasing demand for new aircraft from regional airline companies in the Asia-Pacific and Middle-Eastern regions, procurement of fighter aircraft and unmanned aerial systems in military programs across the world, are the key factors driving the demand for aircraft landing gear across the globe. China, Canada, Brazil, and Japan are the key countries expected to witness significant growth in the global aircraft landing gear market during the forecast period.Aircraft Landing Gear Market by Type (Main, Nose) - 2021 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [134 Pages Report] Aircraft Landing Gear Market categorizes global market by Type (Main, Nose), Platform (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing), Application (Commercial, Business, Military), Aircraft Type (NBA, WBA, VLA, RTA), and...
- 29/11/2016The airborne telemetry market
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :-
It is projected to grow from USD 7.08 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.52 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.78% during the forecast period. The base year considered for the study is 2015 and the forecast period is from 2016 to 2021.Airborne Telemetry Market by Application, Technology - 2021 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [164 Pages Report] Airborne Telemetry Market categorizes global market by Application, Technology (Wired, Wireless), Platform, Component (Receiver, Transmitter, Antenna), Sensor (GPS, Load Cell, Torque, Weather Prediction) And...
- 25/11/2016Supercapacitor Market by Materials & Products - 2020 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [262 Pages Report] Supercapacitor Market categorizes global market by Products (Consumer, Industrial, Transport, and Others)Materials (Electrodes, Electrolyte, and Separators), Applications (Primary, Energy, Wireless, and Others) &...
Comments29/11/2016 #1 Jacklin WallnerSupercapacitor has numerous verticals across different industries such as consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, energy, medical, aerospace & defense, and others.
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :- http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=37140453 View moreSupercapacitor has numerous verticals across different industries such as consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, energy, medical, aerospace & defense, and others.
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :- http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=37140453
Sustainability and return on investment are the goals that can be achieved in the long run by replacing batteries with supercapacitors. The consumer sector held the largest market share in 2015 due to increase in demand for convenient, smart, and sustainable devices in consumer electronics.
The supercapacitor market on the basis of type includes double layer capacitors, pseudocapacitors, and hybrid capacitors. The market for pseudocapacitor held the largest share among all supercapacitors during the forecasted period. Close
- The pico projector market is expected to reach USD 9.32 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 40% between 2014 and 2020.
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :-
The growth of the market is propelled by the integration of pico projector in consumer electronics such as mobile phones and tablets among others. Pico projectors have undergone several technological advancements due to the continuous demand in the market. The introduction of a pico projector in wearable electronics and the development of HD pico projectors and Head-up displays are some of the major driving factors for the market. Players involved in the development of a pico projector have also started introducing innovative pico projectors at a larger scale.Pico Projector Market by Product Type (USB, Stand-Alone, Embedded) - 2020 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [178 Pages Report] Pico Projector Market analysis & forecast report categorizes global market Technology (DLP, LCOS, LBS), Brightness, Number of Pixels, Component, Application (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare and Business) &...
- Quantum dots are small particles made of semiconductor materials;
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :-
They exhibit quantum mechanical properties. Quantum dots have the capability to change light into any color in a visible spectrum with a high efficiency. This technology can convert incoming energy into a color. Size and shape of quantum dots denote its electronic properties. Thus, the color of any device can be controlled by changing the size of quantum dots. Big quantum dots release a longer wave length such as red or white, whereas small dots emit a shorter wavelength such as green. This property of quantum dots makes them ideal for LCD displays.Quantum Dots Market (QD) by Product & Application - 2020 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [186 Pages Report] Quantum Dot Market by Product (Display, Medical Devices, Batteries, Solar Cells, Sensors, and Others), Material, Application (Healthcare, Consumer, Defense, and Industry), and...
- [Fresh Research] - Market Analysis
• Download Informational PDF Brochure :-
The biometric system market is expected to reach USD 32.73 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 16.79% between 2016 and 2022. The base year considered for the study is 2015 and the forecast is for the period between 2016 and 2022.The growth of this market is driven by the factors, such as government initiatives in adoption of biometrics system, integration of biometric technology in smartphones, and the rising use of biometric technology in financial institutes and healthcare sectors, among others.Biometric System Market by Authentication Type - 2022 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [206 Pages Report] Biometric System Market analysis & forecast report categorizes global by Authentication Type (Single-Factor: (Fingerprint, IRIS, Palm Print, Face, Vein, Signature, Voice), Multi-Factor), Component (Hardware and Software), Function...
- 21/11/2016TV White Space Spectrum Market worth 53.1 Million USD by 2022
• Download Informational PDF Brochure:-
The major factors driving the growth of the market include the increasing regulations by various governments worldwide to adopt the TVWS technology to provide affordable broadband services especially in remote locations. In addition, continuous trials in the white space technology have proved to be useful for a wide range of end-user applications such as urban connectivity and emergency and public safety, among others.TV White Space Spectrum Market by End-Use - 2022 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [129 Pages Report] TV White Space Spectrum Market categorizes global market by End-Use (Rural Internet Access, Urban Connectivity, Emergency & Public Safety, Smart Grid Networks, Vehicle Broadband Access), Device (Fixed, Portal), Component, Software...
- CHSi International Medical Careers Ex Military Jobs
Perfect Opportunities for Former Military
Founded in 1975, CHSi. Trusted and Independent Workforce Health Management is the industry’s trusted provider of onsite health centers and national examination programs @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDCHSi International Medical Careers Ex Military Jobswww.military-civilian.com CHSi International Medical Careers Ex Military Jobs Balad Iraq Afghanistan Dentist K9 Veterinary Pharmacy Nurse Nursing Healthcare Veterans Careers...
- Member Services Officer-Teller CAMember Services Officer-Teller CA - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Member Services Officer-Teller CA California Lompoc Vandenberg Village Arroyo Grande Atascadero We Hire Veterans Jobs 4 Vets CoastHills Credit...
- Seeking Member Services Officer-Teller CA
Currently there are openings available in multiple locations, including:
• Lompoc, CA
• Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA
• Vandenberg Village/Lompoc, CA
• Vandenberg Village/Lompoc, CA (Call Center)
• Arroyo Grande, CA
- Seeking Logistical Management Information System(LMIS) Lead
Number of people: 1
Remote Work in the USA and must be willing to travel to Cambodia periodically.Logistical Management Information System Lead - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Logistical Management Information System Lead LMIS Remote Work in the USA and must be willing to travel to Cambodia periodically True North...
- Seeking All Source Targeting Geospatial Analysts
All Source-Targeting/Geospatial Analysts – multiple positions available
Locations: Washington, DC Metro Area / Virginia Beach, VA / Fort Bragg, NC / AfghanistanAll Source Targeting Geospatial Analysts - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com All Source Targeting Geospatial Analysts V1 Analytical Solutions Washington, DC Metro Area Virginia Beach, VA Fort Bragg, NC Afghanistan Jobs4$...
- 03/11/2016Blue lives matter
=Iowa Police Arrest Suspect in ‘Ambush’ Killings of 2 Officers - NYTimes.commobile.nytimes.com
- 03/11/2016Aircraft Fuel Systems Market worth 9.15 Billion USD by 2020
• Ask for Customization :- http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomization.asp?id=239047228
Browse 113 tables and 81 figures spread through 175 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Aircraft Fuel Systems Market - Global Forecasts to 2020 "The economic slowdown in North America and Europe are forcing the countries in this regions to decrease their defense spending’s, which is one of the restraints for the growth of the aircraft fuel systems market.Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Application - 2020 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [175 Pages Report] Aircraft Fuel Systems Market analysis & forecast report categorizes global by Application (Commercial, Military and UAV), Engine Type (Jet engine, Turboprop engine, Helicopter engine and UAV engine), Component, Technology &...
- Producer31/10/20166 Career Opportunities that are Extremely Accessible to Military SpousesAs a military spouse, you have access to a tuition assistance program called Military Spouse Career Achievement Accounts (MyCAA). Through the MyCAA scholarship program, qualified participants can receive up to $4,000 over two years to receive a...
- 28/10/2016Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market worth 18.65 Billion USD by 2020
• Get Sample Report :- http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=72041795
The commercial segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR compared to all other application segments during the forecast period, primarily owing to huge investments made by major players in the development of UGVs for applications in agriculture, underground mining, medical, and so on. In Europe, the agriculture sector dominates the demand for UGVs in the commercial segment, followed by transportation and medical sectors.Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market by Application - 2020 | MarketsandMarketswww.marketsandmarkets.com [150 Pages Report] Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market research report for Aerospace and Defense Industry categorizes global market by Application (Defense, Commercial), Mode of Operation, Size, Mobility, Payload, and Region (North America, Europe,...
Military+ 100 buzzes
The military, also called the armed forces, are forces authorized to use deadly force, and weapons, to support the interests of the state and some or all of its citizens. The task of the military is usually defined as defense of the state and its citizens, and the prosecution of war against another state. The military may also have additional sanctioned and non-sanctioned functions within a society, including, the promotion of a political agenda, protecting corporate economic interests, internal population control, construction, emergency services, social ceremonies, and guarding important areas. The military can also function as a discrete subculture within a larger civil society, through the development of separate infrastructures, which may include housing, schools, utilities, food production and banking.