- Producer09/10/2017STOP - When did you last take time to think?We are all busy, busy, busy - doing all the things that need to get done. Running any business is never easy. You have customers to service, staff to develop, bills to pay and a whole mountain of paperwork to complete to comply with legislation. Oh...
Comments09/10/2017 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThe opening paragraph of your post describe well the pitfalls of modern business which include the rising arm of compliance and the complexity of taxation, and all of this within the primary limitations that a new business, and particularly a small business is battling odds of mortality simply to survive as a new business.
Now add thinking to that and it is already a pretty challenging obstacle course, and ultimately no matter how bright our thinking is, it is contingent that the ecosystem we operate in has an equal investment in thinking - which is not necessarily the case, but I guess optimism is a factor that must accompany thinking where startup challenges are greater.
t is one thing to out-think the competition, it is another thing entirely to out-think the system limitations that set the baseline for operating the business.
- Producer05/10/2017"Adapt. Overcome"It's been three years and hundreds of interviews and many hundreds of research hours since I began the journey that led from an idea to the publication of "The Sniper Mind". In that time I've been asked many times what is the one thing I have taken...
- 03/10/2017What you think is affected by what you believe which means your actions are already predefined. Maybe. ;)Hacking Reality The reality we experience is the result of our perception that's itself developed from our beliefs. Essentially that means that if we change our mindset we...
- 03/10/2017Relentless by Tim S. Grover, personal trainer for guys like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade, and Charles Barkley.
- 02/10/2017Tonight we talk about how to deal with anger and sadness when bad things happen. Join us tonight at 9:00pm EST to share and heal when "bad things happen to very good people."Judy Mackenziewww.facebook.com Judy Mackenzie está en Facebook. Únete a Facebook para conectar con Judy Mackenzie y otras personas que quizá conozcas. Facebook da a la gente el poder de compartir y hacer del mundo un lugar...
- Producer19/09/2017The lessons from Dead Poets SocietyOh captain! My captain!... The famous line from the infamous poem by Walt Whitman, bearing the same name. This is how the students would address their teacher John Keating, played by the amazing Robin Williams. Oh Captain! My Captain! The major...
Comments19/09/2017 #2 Miriam BarnabyThank you Lance, this is how I see it.
You live with a fear
and it is not clear
what it is you fear.
But, you do.
When you look at you,
your face your body
is you see. But real
you, is hiding in
the sea, of many
thoughts. So you waste your
time, on things worth not
a dime, to be safe
of thoughts of you. But
deep inside you know
there is you who you
should know. So, put all
aside and look deep
inside to discover
who's hiding under
cover. And, embrace
the you, who you never
knew. And stop fearing
things that, really, mean
not a thing, to you.
written by miriam barnaby19/09/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergLance: Thanks for an inspiring and, at the same time, sobering blogging buzz. I'm likewise a big fan of the movie and theory/concept of carpe diem.
Regarding the great actor Robin Williams, he brought so much joy and laughter to to so many adoring fans. May he Rest In Peace.
- 18/09/2017Recordando a la grandísima Whitney Houston, para mi la mejor voz femenina de todos los tiempos.
"Greatest Love Of All" (El amor más grande de todos), una canción maravillosa con una letra que nos habla de la dignidad, el respeto y el amor a uno mismo.
Remembering the great Whitney Houston, for me the best female voice of all time.
"Greatest Love Of All", a wonderful song with a letter that speaks of dignity, respect and love for oneself.Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All Live Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All...
- Producer16/09/2017Respect, Simplicity and HumilityI read a fabulous buzz this afternoon by our very own Phil Johnson. I have to admit to you Phil, what drew me in to your buzz was the wonderful title..."Energy Vampire University"...I am a long time believer in the energy vampire and have gone to...
Comments22/09/2017 #21 Cyndi wilkins#20 Thank you Mac;-) What I've learned through my years as a bodywork specialist is the people we refer to as the 'energy vampires' tend to dump their own emotional short comings (or shit) onto others so as to lighten their load and make themselves feel better.
I always remind them, and myself for that matter, when you dump your trash in someone else's yard it will surely blow back into yours;-)18/09/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#16 Renaître which brings us back to the etymology of Renaissance. Cool stuff Cyndi !
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=renaissance16/09/2017 #14 Lisa Vanderburg#7 Well, I'm buggered @Harvey Lloyd :)
You have identified the dilemma: Solomon is permitted to build the temple; his father David is not, yet he gathers all the material. That said, I agree with you; I am most certainly working in 'desperation mode'...to be on constant alert; to 'anticipate' is bleedin' knackering! :)16/09/2017 #10 Cyndi wilkins#7 Thank you for your wonderful thoughts @Harvey Lloyd...
"A little macabre but time and tombstones represents the great equalizer in the grand scheme of things."
This reminds me of the beautiful poem "The Dash" by Linda Ellis...The dash representing the time spent on Earth between the year of our death and that of our birth...I read it at my dad's funeral...He was a living example of the words...
"Be less quick to anger, and so appreciation more...and love the people in our lives like we've never loved before...Treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile...remembering that this special dash might only last a little while..."
Godspeed dad...You inspire me to be a better person...16/09/2017 #9 Cyndi wilkins#1 No apologies necessary Sir...Your mistake is to my benefit as it perhaps brings another set of eyes and voices to the discussions...Yours, mine and ours;-)
Also thank you @Lisa Vanderburg...for always being an inspiring voice to all the discussions you participate in...Steady as she goes you are;-)16/09/2017 #7 Harvey LloydYour energy in this area shines through as i read. The frustration of the world that we live within these day can be overwhelming and in some cases elevate us past our brothers and sisters. I sense that this frustration can place in desperation mode where we need to get what we need then we can be empathetic to others. This is a challenging position when many in our social professional lives are in this mode.
A little macabre but time and tombstones represents the great equalizer in the grand scheme of things. When i view life from here it shows only one option. Legacy. If we were to write our legacy would include our checkbook, assets or things that got named after us? Ecclesiastes expresses this from one of the wisest men we know in history. (And the richest.)
For me the legacy has become a process of joining my brothers and sisters in growing their beliefs, and most importantly their action oriented position on growing others. We have no right answers only a shared journey of understanding.
Thanks for your thoughts this morning, they have reinvigorated me in my own focus. Every person is worthy of our efforts in sharing a journey of understanding.
- 15/09/2017🎙 Don't wait until there's no time left to wish you had done something. Regret is a killer. Get out of your comfort zone and do something you fear doing. Don't wait. If it doesn't work out, you can at least have satisfaction you tried your hardest, and did everything to make it work.
#dreams #onelife #lifelessons #business #entrepreneur #haters #entrepreneuerwoman #lifequotes #businessman #positivity #work #millionairemindset #10x #10xGrowthCon #CrushIt #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #nonegativity #selfawareness #macro #longgame #legacy #NoRegret #10xmillennial #10x
- 12/09/2017It's not the eyes that do the 'seeing' even though it is the eyes that look.Your Mind Does All The Seeingthesnipermind.com The way you make decisions in your mind is influenced by the way your eyes see the...
- Producer12/09/2017Today is another dayWhen it just doesn't seem to work outNot every day seems to work out the way you want it to. Some days you wake up, can breathe out of both nostrils, full of energy, well rested, and welcome the rising sun. Some days you wake up, fall out of bed,...
- 10/09/2017Work for Big Ideas, Not Glory - Advice from the Genius Teslawww.linkedin.com He fell in love with a pigeon, had an extreme fear of germs, believed he had made contact with alien beings, and chose to serve humanity rather...
- 08/09/2017🎙Memento Mori: Remember that you have to die
We get this #OneLife. Let's make the most of it. #Legacy
#dreams #businessman #motivation #business #inspiration #entrepreneuerwoman #lifequotes #hustle #work #millionairemindset #10xGrowthCon #CrushIt #longgame #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #10xmillennial #10x #motivation #takeaction #motivationalquotes
- Producer07/09/2017These Motivational Speakers will Make you the BestAre you motivated to read this article? What motivates you? Motivation is one of the most powerful keys to success. Without it, we would perform only instinctive actions that can satisfy our physiological needs. However, for some people,...
- 06/09/2017🎙 The jump isn't the scary part. Is the part where you never tried that should scare you!
#patience #dreams #businesswoman #motivation #business #haters #lifequotes #10xmillennial #businessman #work #10x #10xGrowthCon #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #macro #legacy #10xmillennial #fear #jump #courage #nonegativity #helpothers #business #patience #positivity #positivevibes
- 05/09/2017🎙 I realized today that I cannot honestly say I'm living my life to the fullest of my potential. This kind of self awareness is motivating, and cannot be ignored. When you become aware of something, focus on it. But make sure you're focusing on the positive stuff, not anything negative. Focus on what strengths you have now, and triple down. Use those strengths as a gateway to the things you want. These strengths can help grant you opportunities, or even new strengths. It's time to put in some work, grow, and begin to live to your potential.
#patience #motivation #entrepreneur #entrepreneuerwoman #lifequotes #businessman #millionairemindset #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #nonegativity #goals #longgame #legacy #10x #potential #positivevibes #positivity #selfawareness #hustle #work #grow #travel #network #10xmillennial
- 03/09/2017Need some motivation to improve? Read these "Success Habits".This is Why Your Success Habits Will Make You Better Than The Rest - Steve DiGioiastevedigioia.com What do you repeatedly do that has helped your career? Not sure? Here's some hints read: This is why your success habits will make you better than the...
- Producer31/08/2017Just for You - to say thank you!To my dear beBee friends, As I am (nervously) preparing for my launch, I knew I wanted to make a small, but sincere, gesture to thank all of you for your support during this process. In this way, I am sending you the e-book prior to the...
Comments02/09/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#19 my utmost pleasure bee @Sara Jacobovici you deserve all loving support!01/09/2017 #19 Sara Jacobovici#12 #13 Thank you @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. Your support is always appreciated.01/09/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.a bee with a new (b)e(e)book, enjoy the flight!01/09/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.thank you, to YOU01/09/2017 #11 Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBeeCongratulations @Sara Jacobovici you have done some wonderful work on a rich tapestry of perspectives on time. Shifting what is often a linear view of time, gives me a sense of time as motion and as energy. I sense the presence of time all around me.31/08/2017 #6 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeA great compilation on buzzes on time that shall grab your attention as soon as you flip through the pages. This is a timely book on the essSense of time. Yes, the title of the book is showing time is a sense. @Sara Jacobovici View moreA great compilation on buzzes on time that shall grab your attention as soon as you flip through the pages. This is a timely book on the essSense of time. Yes, the title of the book is showing time is a sense. @Sara Jacobovici you write a timely eBook on time. The production of the book deserves too special congratulations. Truly, you read the value of this book from its cover. Close
- 01/09/2017🎙 Out with the old you, and in with the You that you're supposed to be.
Sometimes we fight who we really are. It could be for various reasons. Maybe we are still hung up on what other think of us. Maybe we are afraid of leaving our comfort zone. Maybe we are not self aware of who we are capable of becoming.
You are unique. One of a kind. No other person can be you. There's a version of you ever changing, growing, adapting, expanding; its time to become the You that you're meant to be. Leave all fear and doubt behind.
#patience #lifelessons #positivity #work #CrushIt #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #nonegativity #legacy #motivation #inspiration #selfawareness #helpothers #entrepreneur #business #positivevibes #positivity #10x #10xmillennial
- Producer30/08/2017Motivational Speaker Dave Crane — Here’s Why People Hate You…By the way, they hate me too.Big deal.It’s a fact of life.Some people just will NOT like you.Their loss.It could be because of a number of different reasons.They don’t like your hair.You’re too fat.You’re too thin.You come across as arrogant.You...
Comments01/09/2017 #12 Dave Crane#11 Thanks Proma. We get so much conditioning from media and spend so much time considering trivia as fact. We do need love and care and to feel valued but we don't have to get it from everyone, only those we are building a relationship with. Friends, family, partners, followers and most of all ourselves. Have an amazing day.01/09/2017 #11 Proma 🐝 NautiyalThis post made me feel so good. Thank you so much, David, for writing it. It truly hurts when people make their hate so clear and direct it at us, in abundance and in subtle manners. I don't mind it as much nowadays but, your buzz made me realize that it really does not matter, at all.31/08/2017 #6 Jordan SandsGreat post. I have had my share of trolls on social media. Mostly jealous ? Mostly because I say things how they are, like it is no ones fault but their own why they have not succeeded thus far etc. Like you say though, you know what , I do not care. By default, as a coach you put your head above the parapet. It is all part and parcel of how you roll.
- 28/08/2017🎙 Knowing who you are, and what your value is, is important. Your personal value as a human being, exceeds all money and possessions in this world. Your value exceeds your perceived knowledge of what value is. You have so much to offer, and so much to give, never forget that!
#patience #dreams #onelife #motivation #inspiration #haters #lifequotes #10xmillennial #businessman #positivity #hustle #work #millionairemindset #10xGrowthCon #CrushIt #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #TakeAction #Value #personalvalue #selfawareness #10x #give #goals
- Producer28/08/2017VIVIENDO MIS EMOCIONES EN ATENCION PLENAUna de las cosas más importantes en nuestra vida es el reconocimiento de nuestros sentimientos y emociones para nuestro bienestar y felicidad personal. Hemos escuchado que la meditación nos ayuda a realizar cambios en nuestra vida emocional, a...
Comments28/08/2017 #7 Monicca CañizaresEstoy de acuerdo y es lo que mas practico respirar para estar atentos en el aquí en el ahora atención plena si se dan cuenta sublime mente esta como titulo en la cual lo tome como base de unos métodos mas conocidos para tocar nuestro interior mindfulness y por lo cual me inspire a escribir gracias por sus comentarios lindo inicio de semana28/08/2017 #6 Yolanda Ávila MárquezPara reconocer tus emociones y gestionarlas de forma positiva es imprescindible vivir en el presente. Vivir AQUÍ y AHORA, como aconseja Eckhart Tolle en su libro (el cual aconsejo leer sin duda alguna) es una práctica que lleva su entrenamiento. No he visto nada tan 'veleta' como la mente humana que no para de moverse y de saltar de un pensamiento a otro. Me encanta observar a los gatos cuando están tumbados y relajados ...¿sabéis porqué? Porque dan la sensación de estar haciendo tan solo una cosa: respirar y nada más. ¡Qué envidia!28/08/2017 #5 Ana Ávila / Método CronosCuando no sepas qué hacer, tan solo RESPIRA : céntrate en tu respiración durante un rato exhalando e inhalando el aire lentamente. Es una de las mejores prácticas que conozco para centrarse y recuperar el equilibrio. En mi serie divulgativa sobre Salud Holística hablo extensamente sobre la importancia de la respiración, un pilar básico de la bioenergética https://goo.gl/n6ZHck https://goo.gl/zHTF99 Un saludo.