- 23/06/2017The things we do are the things circumstances and capabilities allow us to do. The freedom of will we experience is an illusion created out of the rationalization of actions that are essentially guided.
While, in the formal sense, "form" is something we can never hope to control, we are uniquely capable of re-imagining our own "function".
- 23/06/2017Knowledge, once stored in a format that invites sharing, is capable of bringing about its own discovery.
- Producer22/06/2017Why self-discovery is a critical growth mindset.Personal Branding. It’s the growth mindset trend these days, no doubt. Recently, I overheard someonesay “branding ourselves makes us a commodity for our employer, and that it is a ridiculous way of thinking. A job is just a job.” She sees personal...
- 21/06/2017We have a natural superpower that, once unleashed, can transform our entire approach to life, work and everything else.Why We Need To Be Trained How To Thinkwww.linkedin.com There are a few truisms in the world that appear so intuitive they almost merit zero thinking about: We all have legs, so we can all run. We all...
Comments21/06/2017 #1 Praveen Raj GullepalliQuite fascinatimg David! Of the ten who can run one has the form for running the fastest. The frame, muscle, stamina, determination/hunger... plus a mentor, a coach, a sponsor...together they facilitate a long (or short) run to victory. Life is indeed all about realising potential.
- "F#CK the speedometer; What's your DIRECTION?"
Join Mark Dunn & me
on "REAL TALK DUNNRITE"
WED, 6/21, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
Not all things in life require speed.
More importantly speed is based on your ability and skill set to do it well.
Your individual ability is based on
knowing who you are, what works for you
& not allowing time to be your enemy
but your best friend.
Patience, process and progress
keeps your speed manageable for you.
Don't implement speed based on
what others expect
but only on what you are capable of.
Failure isn't bad but not trying is even worse.
We will be discussing the importance
of direction over speed and more.
- ProducerContinued learning keeps the mind yearning“I am still learning.” Michelangelo said at the age of 87! Short, sweet and powerful. It is an inspirational quote that I like to follow and share.There may be folks out in the world today that disagree with this growth mindset, believing there is...
Comments23/06/2017 #21 Melody Greenkeeps the mind yearning and the creative juices flowing! Most artists of any persuasion continue to create until they are disabled by poor health... that means a long life span of creativity. - even if not for public consumption. So if you haven't taken up a creative hobby now's the time to start so you have something that continues to inspire you to learn and grow.20/06/2017 #4 Joel AndersonLife-long learning indeed. Absolutely fantastic article with equally fantastic examples. "Never guve up, Never Surrender" on the journey and parhways of discovery. As Neil de Grasse might say, "at least for now we must be content with the questions themselves." Keep making a difference: one person one step, one opportuniry ro learn and grow at a time. Bravo and well done. And might I add, to be continued....
- Newbee here! I've recently published 2 articles around self-development. Both are on LinkedIn. The first one is related to the importance of continued learning. I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions as I aspire to write much more with the goal of shifting my writing style to storytelling.Linkedin Publishingwww.linkedin.com
- 16/06/2017🔥 @mattmanero speaks the truth here. Setbacks are temporary, they don't last. The comeback though, that's something you hang up on your shelf and look at for the rest of eternity. So don't give up in the setbacks, keep pushing forward because you're setting yourself up for that epic comeback.
#MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #dreams #entrepreneur #goals #hustle #lifelessons #lifequotes #longgame #macro #naysayers #nonegativity #onelife #smarthashtag #10x
- 11/06/2017Surely the best athlete in the sprints we have ever seen? Thanks, Usain Bolt, for the world class performances you've shown the world!Usain Bolt's final race in Jamaica: a five-hour outpouring of love and exaltationwww.theguardian.com It was akin to a religious experience as 35,000 people bowed down to Jamaica’s greatest athlete as he raced for the last time in the...
- 10/06/2017Doing the things which are right should not be an optional extra.Why I care – Scale Magazine – Mediummedium.com “You live in Manchester snowflake, why do you care about our President?” This from an anonymous account on Twitter, miffed that I wasn’t...
- 09/06/2017🎙 Ray Bradbury said "Jump off the cliff and build your wings on the way down." Which means, Take Action, Take Risks, Figure it out along the way. .
#10x #takeaction #MotivationalQuotes #business #hustle #work #lifelessons #longgame #takerisks
- "If you want your dreams to FLY- First Love Yourself"
In life we can either make decisions for ourselves or allow others to make them for us. Putting our individual self first is very important to our mental and emotional development. If we are not stable internally, the external world eventually takes advantage of us. Once a person is taken advantage of they tend to lack trust, look for the worst in people for fear of being hurt or let down, and become insecure or defensive in their attitude, approach and actions they decide to take.
Whe we learn to love ourselves first and understand that this notion is not selfish but rather healthy- we can understand ourselves better and build our best self up. With self-awareness comes the knowings of living our lives on purpose with passion and potential.
We will be discussing some of the actions listeners can take to love themselves more and what distractions to decrease on your journey of self-discovery and the pursuit of your dreams.
- 08/06/2017The way you perceive reality allows you to directly affect it.Can “You Let it All Go”?thesnipermind.com The reality we see can be affected by the way we choose to perceive...
- 06/06/2017Learn how to pull an all-nighter and survive like a Special Forces operative.Four Steps to Help You Pull an All-Nighter Without Crashingthesnipermind.com How to pull an all-nighter and still be fresh and chirpy the next...
- 06/06/2017Are YOU subscribed to my youtube channel? Big things are coming up and I'd love to share it with you! Hope to see you there...Chris Forbushwww.youtube.com I am a revolutionary artist, athlete, and entrepreneur working to change the world in every positive way...
- 06/06/2017The things that hold us back are always the ones we won't acknowledge. Getting out of our own way requires us to embrace our weaknesses as well as our strengths. Get more great quotes to share at: https://goo.gl/clYLBy
- Producer01/06/2017"Today, tomorrow" The short film"Today, Tomorrow" is Mustapha benghernaout's first animated short film that he made at the beginning of 2016.He had the idea for this film before making the short film "Unsafe water", but he didn't have the resources and technical knowledge to do...
- Producer01/06/2017About a success storyHowever, how do you feel when everything goes wrong when you tried your best to do what you love and show it to people, one reason of that is maybe you are afraid of judging or you don't have the capacities to do what you love, but where is the...
- 01/06/2017I will be conducting five Interpersonal Communication seminars in just one knowledge-packed week this June. Each seminar will be a day long and will cover dozens of concepts on how to increase your credibility, communication skills and rapport with others.
- 01/06/2017Covfefe happens - learn from mistakes!
www.stringquest.comCovfefe happens Covfefe happens - learn from mistakes! www.stringquest.com...