- Producer06/12/2017One more year, the Winter Solstice or Chritsmas is approachingWINTER IS COMING! Do you like Christmas? Yes? Do not? What do you like the most? And what less? Are you clear about why you celebrate it and the way you celebrate it? I share with everyone what this time of year means to me. I do not usually...
- Producer28/11/2017Leaders Make Other LeadersI want you to think about "What does leadership mean to me?" My Lack of UnderstandingI’ve been in leadership roles before. In previous jobs, I’ve been in roles of management. When it came to leadership, I knew how to NOT be a leader, but did not...
Comments30/11/2017 #2 Lance 🐝 Smith#1 Thank you for the compliment! I totally agree! It's a subject that many need to read and understand, but you're right, those who are "bossing people around" are too busy being a bully, and wouldn't be willing to listen to some other way of leadership. A more effective way at that.
- Producer21/11/2017Dear DarwinPublished on January 4, 2017 − Last update on October 25, 2017 on Linkedin PremessaNon ho mai capito, se la teoria dell'evoluzione di Darwin non sia stata capita a fondo oppure sia stata mistificata in modo da giustificare dei comportamenti e delle...
- Producer20/11/2017The Empowering LeaderPublished on November 20, 2017 on beBeeIncipitInspired by a comment written by Oleg Vishnepolsky about the micro-managementLogic can take you from A to Z. Imagination can take you anywhere.Albert EinsteinWhile micro-management kills creativity. Do...
- Producer20/11/2017How to address the faith's fight against the sciencePublished on November 20, 2017 on beBee⚠ WARNING ⚠The following content could hurt your believes. Thus, feel free to abandon here at the beginning!Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.Most people...
- Producer11/11/2017MediocracyPublished on April 26, 2017 on LinkedInIntroductionThere are two common mistakes in self-judging that are interesting to analyse together.Dunning-Kruger effect The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias that warps our ability to judge our own...
- Producer10/11/2017Black Swan is not as rare as we might think...Published on November 10, 2017 on beBee Once upon a timeThe word "monster" cames from latin (It. mostro, Lat. monstrum ‘segno divino, prodigio’, dal tema di monēre ‘avvisare, ammonire'.) which means exceptional and/or advisor from above.The negative...
Comments10/11/2017 #1 Zacharias 🐝 VoulgarisI was under the impression that a black swan is neutral. At least that's what I got from studying N. Taleb's book, where the concept was first introduced. However, I understand why many people view black swans as negative. Perhaps, I find that they can be useful, in many cases, depending on where you stand. For example, blockchain technology (note that the letter b is not capitalized in this case), is sometimes seen as a black swan. It is not negative necessarily though, unless you are ignoring it altogether. Same goes with many other technologies that are considered black swans.
- Producer10/11/2017What Might Separate You From SuccessI was recently listening to an audio and the speaker spoke of a different type of motivation that I have used before in my life, yet don’t talk about as much.First, if you are reading this then you have probably been on a webinar, recorded training...
- Producer05/11/2017Two Years in One.It seems that the end of the year is around the corner. Time to finish some projects and make so many plans for the next year. But... wait a second... what year? My own year or the calendar year? Of course mine! This month is my birthday, and it’s...
Comments08/11/2017 #21 Savvy RajA beautiful share from the heart of a beautiful person. I loved your post and picture and enjoyed reading so many of your lines here ... 'to be genuinely interested'is certainly a wonderful way of being.
Although belated here's wishing you a very happy birthday dear. Bless you Lupita always and forever!06/11/2017 #15 Lupita 🐝 ReyesThabk you so much @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.!!! Your words touched my heart :)06/11/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.what a pure bee @Lupita 🐝 Reyes06/11/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awe love your post @Lupita 🐝 Reyes you come across as warm and genuine! Thank you for YOU!
- Producer04/11/2017Don’t listen to others, believe in your own capabilities. You can if you think you can. Only a loser quits. What are You ????Yes, you heard me right!I ask you a question and the answer depends on YOU.Are you a winner?Do you believe in your capabilities?Do you think you can achieve fulfillment in what you do?Do you think you live a purpose-driven rewarding life? I...
Comments06/11/2017 #27 Jerry FletcherFatima, this is a rousing call to every person I know that finds adversity in the continual drubbing we take from media sources that seldom, if ever cite the positive aspects of life, today. I've passed this long to a number of youngsters in my network to help them and their colleagues.05/11/2017 #22 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorTerrific post @🐝 Fatima G. Williams. Learning is winning and what we learn we share with the intent to help others. Your post is most enlightening and stories like yours and the one shared by Cyndi Wilkins prove to me the meaning of "A winner lives a purpose-driven rewarding life for themselves and the society they live in."05/11/2017 #21 Cyndi wilkinsFabulous buzz @🐝 Fatima G. Williams...This reminds me of a wonderful story I read about a pizza shop owner who began offering a free slice of pizza to the neighborhood homeless every Thursday. His patrons were so moved by the shop owner’s generosity and the gratitude displayed by these very hungry people, that they began donating money to the cause. Now, the shop owner can afford to offer more meals to more people several days a week. That is what I call,” awesomeness in action!” People helping people, one slice at a time.
When we share our good fortune in service to humankind, we help ourselves evolve personally and professionally as the self-less act never goes unrewarded...The trick is not to have expectations of a certain outcome, or you will find yourself disappointed every time...Be of good nature and always be willing to lend a hand to someone less fortunate...Now this pizza shop owner has a booming business and can afford himself some time off for a little pleasure once in a while;-)05/11/2017 #18 Savvy RajA very relevant post with some great takebacks. Lots of lessons in there @🐝 Fatima G. Williams . And I loved your lovely story share ... Self belief is the first step in learning to waltz with life and living. .
That makes all the difference. Keep continuing to make the difference .05/11/2017 #16 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsI've added a message from one of my connections and I feel so blessed and motivated to go about, continue doing the same. Nothing can stop me now:)
Bringing to the attention of @David B. Grinberg View moreI've added a message from one of my connections and I feel so blessed and motivated to go about, continue doing the same. Nothing can stop me now:)
Bringing to the attention of @David B. Grinberg @Javier 🐝 beBee @Gert Scholtz @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee @Cyndi wilkins @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee and all the bees just to share the testimonial message :) Hope you don't mind the tag. Please let me know if you don't wish to be tagged. :) Close05/11/2017 #14 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsThank you, @Ian Weinberg @Devesh 🐝 Bhatt and @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven
Yes, Being accountable to our thoughts, actions, and the outcomes as a result of our actions are very crucial. Asking ourselves where we stand and what we believe we can do. As Gert summarised it starts with believing in ourselves. It is the starting point for having others believe in us and reaching our full potential :) I have learned so much from interacting with everyone here, the journey is still young and I have miles to go before I sleep.
- Producer04/11/2017Why beBee feels like a Home Away From Home?If you have ever had the feeling of people not "getting you" in the unknown, strange world outside, you must have felt the feeling I am talking about. Even though we might be comfortable finding our own space in a new place or country, we always...
Comments05/11/2017 #22 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#12 I agree, @Harvey Lloyd. You are so right in saying that many I's are often perceived as E's. At heart, we all want our own peace while our minds buzz with curiosity which can be only satiated when we go out, talk and meet more people and listen to more ideas. It is always so good to hear your thoughts. Thank you!05/11/2017 #18 David B. GrinbergProma, what a tremendous tribute to beBee, for which I completely agree. The hive is a warm and comfortable place with boundless bees, buzz and honey. The hive is indeed a refreshing respite from today's frenetic world, both online and off.
Lastly, it's always a pleasure to recognize wonderful blogging buzz and contributions from buzzing bees like you and so many others. As my dear friend, @Milos Djukic, would say: "A great person deserves no less."05/11/2017 #16 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI think one reason people love this community is we are not at home. People have a hard time sharing in their homes. (Luke 4:24), "Then He added, 'Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown' ". For me, beBee feels like a "retreat with friends, a withdrawal to learn, and where I can help others." I don't have that at home.04/11/2017 #12 Harvey LloydThank you and I can say that we all learn from each other as we inquire about subjects, content and humanness
Yes I do find that on BeBee their many explorers, you mentioned a few. I get the world and it’s big E face. I believe though that many I’s exist but their exterior may be perceived as E.
Regardless of personalities exploring ourselves and others expands our views.
You are an explorer. What’s around the next corner is always exciting.
- Producer07/03/2017“Choose a Job that you Love, and You’ll never “work” a day in your Life” (Confucius)A timeless quote by Confucius, and so true. Just to clarify, I don’t mind “work”, I really enjoy “working”, actually I Love my “work”. It comes down to interpretation, (and I view "work" more positively than the word "job"), but I’m sure everyone...
Comments03/11/2017 #3 Wayne Yoshida@Randall Burns - Thanks for sharing your story. It shows your **passion** for what you do. And best of all -- it is a great, from the heart **WHY** you do what you do.
I am a big believer in doing what you love. And this should apply to one's career as well. As a volunteer career counselor, I meet so many people who hate their jobs. And I have to ask them why are you torturing yourself? You gotta do what you love to do.
You have demonstrated this "why concept" that a lot of people don't understand. Here's a TedTalk about this by Simon Sinek. He also did a follow-up called "Building Trust."
With the "career management hat" on - Sinek brings up a lot to consider.07/03/2017 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsSo relevant Randall! 16 years in food service/hospitality and after more years than I'll admit in the corporate environment; I still miss the adrenalin rush when things like the hotel manager forgetting to tell the restaurant that 400 British military are arriving the night before and they all show up for breakfast at 6am with one waitress, ME, on the floor. They all are well and I was excused from the lunch rush 😂😆
- Producer27/10/20173 Things That Inspire Me to Be a Positive PersonEarly in the morning, every day I wake up and get inspiration for another good day. Every person is having their own ambitions and dreams thus their inspirations also differ. Although you may think that you are demotivated and there's nothing...
- Producer09/10/2017STOP - When did you last take time to think?We are all busy, busy, busy - doing all the things that need to get done. Running any business is never easy. You have customers to service, staff to develop, bills to pay and a whole mountain of paperwork to complete to comply with legislation. Oh...
Comments09/10/2017 #2 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThe opening paragraph of your post describe well the pitfalls of modern business which include the rising arm of compliance and the complexity of taxation, and all of this within the primary limitations that a new business, and particularly a small business is battling odds of mortality simply to survive as a new business.
Now add thinking to that and it is already a pretty challenging obstacle course, and ultimately no matter how bright our thinking is, it is contingent that the ecosystem we operate in has an equal investment in thinking - which is not necessarily the case, but I guess optimism is a factor that must accompany thinking where startup challenges are greater.
t is one thing to out-think the competition, it is another thing entirely to out-think the system limitations that set the baseline for operating the business.
- Producer05/10/2017"Adapt. Overcome"It's been three years and hundreds of interviews and many hundreds of research hours since I began the journey that led from an idea to the publication of "The Sniper Mind". In that time I've been asked many times what is the one thing I have taken...
- 03/10/2017What you think is affected by what you believe which means your actions are already predefined. Maybe. ;)Hacking Reality The reality we experience is the result of our perception that's itself developed from our beliefs. Essentially that means that if we change our mindset we...
- 03/10/2017Relentless by Tim S. Grover, personal trainer for guys like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade, and Charles Barkley.
- 02/10/2017Tonight we talk about how to deal with anger and sadness when bad things happen. Join us tonight at 9:00pm EST to share and heal when "bad things happen to very good people."Judy Mackenziewww.facebook.com Judy Mackenzie está en Facebook. Únete a Facebook para conectar con Judy Mackenzie y otras personas que quizá conozcas. Facebook da a la gente el poder de compartir y hacer del mundo un lugar...
- Producer19/09/2017The lessons from Dead Poets SocietyOh captain! My captain!... The famous line from the infamous poem by Walt Whitman, bearing the same name. This is how the students would address their teacher John Keating, played by the amazing Robin Williams. Oh Captain! My Captain! The major...
Comments19/09/2017 #2 Miriam BarnabyThank you Lance, this is how I see it.
You live with a fear
and it is not clear
what it is you fear.
But, you do.
When you look at you,
your face your body
is you see. But real
you, is hiding in
the sea, of many
thoughts. So you waste your
time, on things worth not
a dime, to be safe
of thoughts of you. But
deep inside you know
there is you who you
should know. So, put all
aside and look deep
inside to discover
who's hiding under
cover. And, embrace
the you, who you never
knew. And stop fearing
things that, really, mean
not a thing, to you.
written by miriam barnaby19/09/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergLance: Thanks for an inspiring and, at the same time, sobering blogging buzz. I'm likewise a big fan of the movie and theory/concept of carpe diem.
Regarding the great actor Robin Williams, he brought so much joy and laughter to to so many adoring fans. May he Rest In Peace.
- 18/09/2017Recordando a la grandísima Whitney Houston, para mi la mejor voz femenina de todos los tiempos.
"Greatest Love Of All" (El amor más grande de todos), una canción maravillosa con una letra que nos habla de la dignidad, el respeto y el amor a uno mismo.
Remembering the great Whitney Houston, for me the best female voice of all time.
"Greatest Love Of All", a wonderful song with a letter that speaks of dignity, respect and love for oneself.Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All Live Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All...
- Producer16/09/2017Respect, Simplicity and HumilityI read a fabulous buzz this afternoon by our very own Phil Johnson. I have to admit to you Phil, what drew me in to your buzz was the wonderful title..."Energy Vampire University"...I am a long time believer in the energy vampire and have gone to...
Comments22/10/2017 #27 Cyndi wilkins@CityVP 🐝 Manjit...You have inspired this comment that seems to fit perfectly within this buzz...Thank you;-)
Being in a constant mental/emotional state of fear and aggression, be it conscious or unconscious, creates changes in our physiological function by increasing discharges in the sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous systems, laying the ground work for impending disease and dysfunction...The severity of dysfunction depends upon the length of time spent in this state of emotional turmoil and it's intensity. By holding on to pain and trauma and focusing on the fear being generated by 'rogue rage' we keep the process going in a continual feedback loop of negatively charged energy.
We have the ability to self-manage our emotions by focusing on positively charged techniques to reinforce our own neural pathways...With this in mind, it becomes very clear to us just how powerful our own minds are and how they can be used against us as a means of control by others with deceptive intentions. So when someone says to me..."What can I possibly do to help the state of the world...I am just one person." I say there's a hellava lot you can do!
If we all focused on regulating our psychological/physiological function by regular practice of positive reinforcement techniques, we will significantly influence our perception of the world and our experience of it...We need to have a vision beyond the current state of the world to create a positive impact.22/10/2017 #26 Cyndi wilkins#24 I hear ya @Pamela 🐝 Williams...People tend to recoil at that very thought of it...But I think this is becoming more and more clear to people as being fact rather than fiction as we witness the power struggle going on within the global elite and their blatant disregard for human life when it comes to "Who's King of the Hill"...Our Democracy has been undermined and our futures hijacked by a 'slave system' of corruption of the media and monopolization power and money.
The fear that has been created within the human emotional system is the 'weapon of mass destruction' all these leaders keep claiming they have developed and will use against any foreign invaders...There are no foreign invaders...We are our own worst enemies when it comes to our knee-jerk reactions to fear...If any of these sociopaths at the helm launched 'the big one' it is sure suicide...A global game of chicken.
Our primary responsibility here is to evolve ourselves from the inside out...by raising our awareness to the fact that we have the power over our own personal decisions that directly impacts our lives and the lives of every living soul affected by those decisions...A sort of 'grass roots' movement to consciously create a ripple effect throughout the human psyche...With enough of us focusing our thoughts on cleaning our own emotional closets perhaps we can shift perceptions and create the circuit necessary to open the flow of new ideas...The power is in the minds of the people...It is time to take it back...
#25 Ditto @Lisa Vanderburg;-)22/10/2017 #24 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsWow Cyndi; this has been my theory for a while but ironically it was fear of a "conspiracy theorist" label
"We live in a society of fear and aggression as a means of control...where power and wealth has been transferred from the many to the very few. The destabilization of the emotional system is very much an intended result by those in positions of power and they wish to keep it that way... This has created a tear in the fabric of the cognitive process."
It has been in process for awhile; fear is a great weapon; I question to what lengths leaders will go to instill and maintain that fear.22/09/2017 #21 Cyndi wilkins#20 Thank you Mac;-) What I've learned through my years as a bodywork specialist is the people we refer to as the 'energy vampires' tend to dump their own emotional short comings (or shit) onto others so as to lighten their load and make themselves feel better.
I always remind them, and myself for that matter, when you dump your trash in someone else's yard it will surely blow back into yours;-)18/09/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#16 Renaître which brings us back to the etymology of Renaissance. Cool stuff Cyndi !
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=renaissance16/09/2017 #14 Lisa Vanderburg#7 Well, I'm buggered @Harvey Lloyd :)
You have identified the dilemma: Solomon is permitted to build the temple; his father David is not, yet he gathers all the material. That said, I agree with you; I am most certainly working in 'desperation mode'...to be on constant alert; to 'anticipate' is bleedin' knackering! :)16/09/2017 #10 Cyndi wilkins#7 Thank you for your wonderful thoughts @Harvey Lloyd...
"A little macabre but time and tombstones represents the great equalizer in the grand scheme of things."
This reminds me of the beautiful poem "The Dash" by Linda Ellis...The dash representing the time spent on Earth between the year of our death and that of our birth...I read it at my dad's funeral...He was a living example of the words...
"Be less quick to anger, and so appreciation more...and love the people in our lives like we've never loved before...Treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile...remembering that this special dash might only last a little while..."
Godspeed dad...You inspire me to be a better person...16/09/2017 #9 Cyndi wilkins#1 No apologies necessary Sir...Your mistake is to my benefit as it perhaps brings another set of eyes and voices to the discussions...Yours, mine and ours;-)
Also thank you @Lisa Vanderburg...for always being an inspiring voice to all the discussions you participate in...Steady as she goes you are;-)
- 15/09/2017🎙 Don't wait until there's no time left to wish you had done something. Regret is a killer. Get out of your comfort zone and do something you fear doing. Don't wait. If it doesn't work out, you can at least have satisfaction you tried your hardest, and did everything to make it work.
#dreams #onelife #lifelessons #business #entrepreneur #haters #entrepreneuerwoman #lifequotes #businessman #positivity #work #millionairemindset #10x #10xGrowthCon #CrushIt #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #nonegativity #selfawareness #macro #longgame #legacy #NoRegret #10xmillennial #10x
- 12/09/2017It's not the eyes that do the 'seeing' even though it is the eyes that look.Your Mind Does All The Seeingthesnipermind.com The way you make decisions in your mind is influenced by the way your eyes see the...
Want to help motivate others?
Need some extra motivation?
Join this group to MOTIVATE with PASSION!
Need some extra motivation?
Join this group to MOTIVATE with PASSION!