- Producer23/01/2017Difficult times make you strongerInspirational Uplifting Quotes For Difficult Times If you’re going through a rough time, reading some uplifting quotes can help you remember that life isn’t always bad.Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today....
Comments23/01/2017 #2 Preston Vander VenI use to question the challenges in my life, and I began listening and learning from others who overcame greater obstacles than mine. Each time I was listening or reading another's journey, I realized that I myself have a journey. This is when I began to start to journal. One thing that inspires me is for my story and obstacles that I have overcome and those still to come will one day inspire another generation or even someone today. That is why I also love to read inspiring quotes like theses daily.
- 23/01/2017Thank you @John White, MBA for sharing this - I think I needed it this morning. Chances are high others do as well. "You are doing a good job. You ARE doing a good job." ❤Five Words That People in Your Life Need to Hearwww.businessboutique.com After having our first son, Carter, I hit a low point. To be honest, most of the first six weeks after having my child seemed like one big low point. From the terrifying emergency cesarean-section delivery, to a trip back to the emergency room...
- 23/01/2017NEVER STOP DREAMING ► 2017 MOTIVATION Motivational Video 2017 Thanks for watching & i hope you guys get motivated! ✯ SUBSCRIBE for more! ► http://bit.ly/1hD9KNd ✯ Check out my soccer freestyle...
- Producer22/01/2017Influencing - Language or OptologicsWhen it comes down to influencing, engagement is the issue. In fact that is the reason I developed optologics initially for education. The question was how do I get students to engage in learning physics when they have no desire to do it....
- Producer22/01/2017On the hazards of "Someday": Setting Goals as your Light in the DarkA while back I posted a very personal comic on one of my anonymous blogs. I worried that posting on one of my named blogs and sharing my current employment as a telesales worker would damage my image. More importantly, I myself was ashamed of the...
Comments23/01/2017 #3 Chas ✌️ Wyatt"Patience, good lady; wizards know their times:
Deep night, dark night, the silent of the night,
The time of night when Troy was set on fire;
The time when screech-owls cry and ban-dogs howl,
And spirits walk and ghosts break up their graves..."
~William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part II .
- 21/01/2017We all fall. What is important is how we choose to get back up and how long we let it keep us down. #Motivation #lovewins #growth
- Les Brown - True Warriors Never Give Up (Les Brown Motivation) Les Brown - True Warriors Never Give Up (Les Brown Motivation) ►About Les Brown: Les Brown (born February 17, 1945) is a motivational speaker, author, radio...
- Dreams into goals...DISCIPLINE ► Motivational Video Motivational Video Thanks for watching & i hope you guys inspired! ☛SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/1hD9KNd ✔PATREON ► https://www.patreon.com/HES19Motivation...
- FIND YOUR WHY (PURPOSE) ► 2017 MOTIVATION Motivational Video 2017 Thanks for watching & i hope you guys get motivated! ☛SUBSCRIBE for more! ► http://bit.ly/1hD9KNd ☛Check out my soccer freestyle...
- Producer20/01/2017Curate Your ThoughtsIt sounds a little preposterous to think about curating the ramblings of you own mind, but it may be a key element to both sanity and to success.Think about it: ultimately your thoughts create your opinions and the basis for your value system and...
- 19/01/2017Let it be known ~ I will no longer live in anger, be angered or accept anger in my vicinity. From this day forward, I permit myself to finally live in Peace. Amen.
- 19/01/2017Leaders. Make getting uncomfortable a habit! Management of Change is something we all need to lead.Change: Jump In!www.linkedin.com Okay, so things change. That causes stress and discomfort because of uncertainty. Worry that in one way or another the future will not be as good,...
- 19/01/2017Best Motivational Speech 2016 - Tony Robbins - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO [1 hour] Best Motivational Speech 2016 - Tony Robbins - MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO [1 hour] Facebook -...
- 19/01/2017YOUR TIME IS LIMITED ► 2017 MOTIVATION - Best Motivational Speeches Compilation Best Motivational Speeches Compilation Thanks for watching & i hope you guys get motivated! ☛SUBSCRIBE for more! ► http://bit.ly/1hD9KNd ☛Check out my...
- Say YES to beautiful photos & HELL NO to human trafficking!
Join Photographer Justin Suyama & me
on "REAL TALK with Michaella"
TUE, 1/17, 8pm PST
...as he shares his story along with why he gives back through his work to help bring awareness and hopefully put a stop to human trafficking.
- Producer17/01/2017Broken: When the struggle feels a little too real.I work very hard at being positive. I surround myself with positive quotes, I have a spiritual life, I have a vested interest in myself and in making the world a better place. I try to do all the right things, read the right things, do the right...
Comments17/01/2017 #13 Todd JonesJulie, I cope with the occasional bout of the blues by trying to recognize and remember that nine times out of ten, it's not so much what is going on out in the world, but what's going on in my brain. My perceptions. I tell myself repeatedly, "This too shall pass."
Thankfully, I have discovered that my brain is somewhat like an etch-a-sketch, and that a good nights sleep works wonders. Very often, it seems that the act of sitting up in the morning shakes the screen of my mind if not clean, at least considerably less vivid. I suppose this is one of the rewards of having been blessed with a limited intellect :)
Most of all, I try really hard not to take myself nor my perceived problems too seriously.17/01/2017 #12 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWow @Julie Sullivan, I feel like I was meant to read this tonight. I had a similar experience last night on Facebook. I went through my timeline and saw just a few things, then I broke down crying hysterically too. I called my daughter and told her I was going to deactivate my FB page because I could not take the toxicity on there anymore and wanted to warn her so she wouldn't wonder why she couldn't find me on there. I rarely allow myself to break down and cry in front of my kids but I did last night. She agreed it was the best thing to do and said she may do the same soon. After I deactivated my page I felt a sense of relief. I don't miss it. My daughter was so cute, she even sent me a positive quote and posted it on pinterest for me. After the rain, we can see rainbows and the sunshine. Thanks for sharing this!17/01/2017 #11 Julie SullivanSo I guess maybe a bit of backstory: I spent most of my younger years pretty much the opposite of positive. I've dealt with depression, anxiety and anger for a lot of my life: conscious re-framing is what I've trained myself to do. It's pretty
much changed my world for the better. So much of your story and of the world is
How you choose to tell it, and the way you choose to interpret that of others. But it's also totally a process. I really appreciate all the feedback!17/01/2017 #10 Max🐝 J. CarterThank you @David B. Grinberg I do have a few thoughts on it.
They have done studies that show that people who have a form of spirituality in their life deal with better than those who do not.
They tend to outperform at work around those who do not have a form of spirituality in their life.
In my study and experience as a Shaman we are not physical beings in need of a spiritual life, we are spiritual beings in learning how to be human. Science has been catching up and some even say that when you start in physics you become an atheist and after while you realize God does exist.
Nikola Tesla said some of his ideas came from entities he was in contact with.
Einstein even noted the importance of spirituality.
Personally I find the song THE LIGHT by Disturbed does it for me these days..
I am the Rock 'N' Roll Shaman and music is my main form of spiritual comfort as I connect soul to soul with the artists realizing that if every word is heard as an open prayer than every word we sing is as worship.
That said I also respect any form of spiritually some one chooses for themselves as long as they are not asked to harm animals or humans in their spiritual practices.
To sum up if you don't have a form of spirituality in life you do not deal with life as well as those who do and that is the result of several studies not my opinion.17/01/2017 #9 Robin BartonThank you for the openness. I've been there many times so I totally understand, especially when we still have to be an adult! I find that being in nature helps me breathe, helps me think, and helps me heal. I also love to collect quotes and write them down in a small notebook. I use different colored pens and markers to make it creative. I doodle. I'll use stickers. Whatever catches my imagination. Creativity is calming, even snippets of it. When I need a pick me up, I pull the latest version of my notebook and read quotes. Just a few things I do. :)17/01/2017 #8 Aleta Curry#4 I think I know what you're saying here Phil, and I would say something somewhat similar. I don't think it's so much an excess of positivism as it is looking at the world in completely the wrong way. Somehow our belief systems: our national myths, our religions, the ethics we were taught etc. all conspire to have us believe that if we do right, Life will be fine. Rather, I think we should say that Life does what it does, you have to be ready to deal with it.17/01/2017 #6 Aleta CurryAmong many fun things at beBee is the fact that we're always 'meeting' new people and, via them, discovering new ways to stretch our brains: reinforce what we knew to be right, learn something we didn't know, and occasionally change our minds about something.
Julie, your post reminds me of how lucky I am. I can say this without feeling that I'm bragging because I had nothing to do with it; it's the result of the genetic lottery, and the luck of having my upbringing, by which I mean that a) I'm inherently an optimist, and b) as much as I might sometimes have castigated my parents for their mistakes in childrearing, I should bless them for having given me the basic tools to deal with what Life throws at me, and the ability to acquire tools I need and don't yet have.
Interestingly, being a pollyanna doesn't mean that I never get down; when I crash I can crash hard. I don't tend to stay down for very long, however. I'm not a mental health professional so I can't definitively tell you why I'm the way I am (beyond what I've already suggested) but here are some of the things I do when overwhelmed:
a) a small task - not the time to paint the house, but something little like sweeping the floor or washing the dishes b) go outside (or gaze out the window if the weather is inclement) it's amazing how good this is for me c) sing aloud - change songs if I find myself singing something depressing d) stop what I'm doing and distract myself completely if it's really bad, like put on a comedy DVD or something.17/01/2017 #4 Phil FriedmanJulie, I am personally wont to point out that cynicism is often the last refuge of an idealist. Sometimes an excess of positivism reduces one's ability to bend with the bad and the ugly in the world, and instead increases the chances that one will break. In other words, do not expect that love and a positive attitude will conquer all, and you might not be shattered when they do not. Nice post. A lot of common sense here. And I think a genuinely uplifting message. Cheers!17/01/2017 #3 David B. GrinbergThanks for your profound and poignant post, Julie. I think many people turn to faith, religion and/or spirituality during very troubling times. Personally, I've always found the Psalms to be deeply comforting. Please note I'm a secular, albeit spiritual, person.
cc: @Max🐝 J. Carter any thoughts, Max?
- 16/01/2017The #2 BEST Motivational Speech EVER! - Motivation Video for Success in 2017 This is the Second Greatest Motivational Speech that I have ever heard. This does not include motivational compilation videos, but individual speeches. If...
Comments16/01/2017 #4 Jared 🐝 Wiese#3 Agreed. They are both really the same. It is the FEAR of an unknown future that stops us so often. Was just reading more of the Power of Now: Often we get our heads wrapped up on the past (pain) so start expecting it again in the future. Better is to live in the Now. :)16/01/2017 #2 Jared 🐝 Wiese#1 Great one. I'd heard of False Expectations Appearing Real...
- 16/01/2017Les Brown - Unlocking your true potential (Les Brown Motivation) Les Brown - Unlocking your true potential (Les Brown Motivation) ►About Les Brown: Les Brown (born February 17, 1945) is a motivational speaker, author,...
- 16/01/2017You have what it takes to be seen up there with the greatest names that lived.
Do not fall victim to the ways of society... Believe you are worthy of more than you are settling for... "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.” ― Harvey Fierstein
If I can do it, then you can too
Just see for yourself..
Read my story & be inspired..
==≥ www.amandaashton-booth.comInstagram photo by Amanda Ashton-Booth • Jan 13, 2017 at 8:21pm UTCwww.instagram.com See this Instagram photo by @aab_marketeer • 73...
- 16/01/2017Make your ego porous. Will is of little importance, complaining is nothing, fame is nothing. Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything.
~Rainer Maria Rilke
www.amandaashton-booth.comInstagram photo by Amanda Ashton-Booth • Jan 15, 2017 at 10:33pm UTCwww.instagram.com See this Instagram photo by @aab_marketeer • 47...
- Producer14/01/2017Hobbies?How does everyone relax? I'm constantly wound up and that causes me to stay in "the deep end" most of the time.I'll take some suggestions! As of now, I'm day dreaming how to pitch my new...
Comments15/01/2017 #2 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorVielen Dank Javier! Sie und Juan sind große Bienen und ich liebe die Affinity-Anwendung. Halten Sie sich die herausragenden Bemühungen, ich bin hier ti helfen Ihnen in irgendeiner Weise hier in Savannah, Georgia oder überall hier in den USA! Viele Grüße, Bill Stankiewicz
WOW, you are everywhere Javier! Many Thanks Javier! You and Juan are great bees & I love the Affinity Application. Keep up the outstanding efforts, I am here ti help you in any way here in Savannah, Georgia or anywhere here in the USA! Best regards, Bill Stankiewicz
- "Forward Journey"
Join Mark Dunn & me
TUE, 1/17, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
It's been said that "without vision the people perish".
Vision provides a direction for you to move forward toward your dreams/goals. But vision alone cannot help you accomplish your purpose. It requires discipline in order for a person to be accountable and responsible for their attitude, approach, and actions to be successful in life.
Today we will be talking about the importance of having a vision along with discipline so each person can decide how to approach their dreams/goals appropriately.