- 29/04/2017🎙 Your vision of things in the distance can be blurry, but it's those things that bring the most value. @garyvee talks a lot about the #Macro. It's gotta be about he macro of things, the long game. Nothing great come to fruition quickly. We crawl through the dirt, get muddy, crawl under and through the barbed wire of the market; as long as we have #persistence, and make proper adjustments, we may come out on the other end. It's the Macro that wins. Short term gains mean nothing, but mean everything in the long term. We build a home brick by brick, as we do our success and legacy.
#garyvee #longgame #hustle #work #motivation #build #legacy #selfawareness #positivity #inspiration #GoDo #TakeAction #KeepGoing
- Producer28/04/2017How I became an Award-winning Writer - Part 3 I sat in my Chicago office wrapping up my latest project, the National Workshop on Christian-Jewish Relations, with an evaluation report. It was not so much “writing” as a how-to guide for the next poor slob who spent three years as coordinator....
Comments29/04/2017 #12 Deborah Levine#10 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. 3 of the 4 parts are up and the conclusion is on its way in a few days. BTW, I am definitely Jewish, but the Catholic church has supported my work for decades. My passion for interfaith has brought me friendship & enlightenment. Check out my podcast on The Rev. Dr. John Pawlikowski. He wrote the Foreword to my book, The Liberator's Daughter, in which I share my father's World War II letters reflecting on what would come to be called the Holocaust. More on that at some point.29/04/2017 #8 Tausif MundrawalaYou always make me think what next. As if an eavesdropper could listen what was been said but have to leave because the conversation was over. Lol. I loved this buzz in its entirety because I got to know that part of the world through your writing especially about my passion- writing. I knew that the tag had to be about the third part and I couldn't resist myself reading and commenting on it. By the way when would be the conclusion part coming. Don't forget to tag me.
I agree with you that we need patience in order to build something. Initially I have been very impatient but the time has taught me everything. Thanks for this wonderful buzz my friend, @Deborah Levine29/04/2017 #4 Vincent Andrew@Deborah Levine. I can see that it's your willingness to learn from the experience, to be coached, and to take the advice to teach that has really helped you to be an effective writer. This is an interesting observation for me. As a teacher, I have seen students wanting to get good grades but not willing to do the work or they give up easily. They don't see the importance of feedback which in my view is critical for further improvement. Thank you for tagging me Deborah. I look forward to the conclusion!29/04/2017 #3 Deborah LevineThe new Part 3 in my series - How I Became an Award-winning Author. Many thanks to all of you who've encouraged me to keep going:
@Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Laura Mikolaitis @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Katyan Roach @Tausif Mundrawala @Vincent Andrew @Chas ✌️ Wyatt @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman28/04/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergKudos, Deborah, on another buzzing blog post. You're such a good storyteller. Moreover, this series contains many valuable personal and professional lessons from which we can all learn something. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this spectacular series!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Lance 🐝 Scoular
- 28/04/2017🎙 Just because you bought a $5000 suit, does not mean that you deserve 10¢ of anyone's time. Expensive suits do not mean you can bring the most value. It means you can spend a lot more money. The best way to show your true value is by the actions you take.
#10x #10xGrowthCon #MotivationalQuotes #business #businessman #businesswoman #dreams #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #goals #lifequotes #longgame #macro #millionairemindset #nonegativity #onelife #positivity #selfawareness #value #business #hustle #grind #work
- Producer26/04/2017InspireA true story. Not for the faint-hearted!I’m sitting here alone in my consulting suite. My back is aching as well as my hands, after a grueling ten hour surgical list. On my screen is the MRI scan of a patient whose brain tumor was successfully...
Comments28/04/2017 #58 Tausif MundrawalaWe can aspire to inspire. Wow! I have been postponing reading this wonderful buzz by clicking to it but due to some work I couldn't finish it. Today I made it a point to finish it somehow or the other. You have proved that doctors are like angels for those who needs to undergo treatment on urgent basis. I was totally immersed in each and every word as the entire setting and situation sprang back to life the way it happened. The last paragraph of this buzz was motivational enough. You described very well the kinds of people who needs better care.
I am glad that I fulfilled the promise made to myself and thanks for sharing this fantastic buzz with us, @Ian Weinberg28/04/2017 #55 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsA life changing read in many ways. In terms of people and the need to help others and ourselves. I did cry when I read how you met that 10 year old girl now a women cherishing the life you helped her to continue living. Doctors are in many ways God. A faith that can make or break us. "Aspire to inspire by walking the walk" a fantastic message to take away. Thank you @Ian Weinberg I see that you are a caring human, an outstanding surgeon and hope and pray for more surgeons like you out there. The world needs more doctors with the heart to give than just with the need to take as is the case in most places in the current medical world.
A standing ovation at your smartness and blessed heart. Thank you28/04/2017 #52 Tricia MitchellWow @Ian Weinberg what a beautiful piece you've written here and an amazing conclusion. My own path of auto-immune antibodies and lack of an answer from medics led me on a journey of discovery towards a biopsychosocial model of dis-ease via energy psychology practices (starting with Reiki & Emotional Freedom Techniques, to arrive at META-Health (a scientific framework, that has its foundations in German New Medicine, which details emotions & beliefs specific to organ tissues & the corresponding brain layer the organ tissue relays to) & mBraining coaching - the cardiac, enteric, cephalic, reproductive brains & ANS intelligence). I totally get the significant life event preceding dis-ease you write about that creates the bio-logical conflict. Different paths & expertise, yet the same illuminating conclusion. I believe my clients are my teachers & reflect what I need to learn/heal within me.Your work sounds absolutely fascinating. I mention META-Health as it may interest you. Here's Dr Anton Bader (he can read a brain scan and tell what the biological conflict is, which organ tissue & if it's active or resolved) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5WR6RKrJKg28/04/2017 #51 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI was moved to tears reading this @Ian Weinberg. What a wonderful man and surgeon you are. I can't imagine the times you worked so hard and fate didn't want to cooperate. I'm sure those are the times you remember the most. How enlightening to read the story of the 10 year old who you met much later in life. I think your meeting was meant to be. I love how you ended your story, "And we can't control everything and fix things to conform to our own expectations. But one thing we can always do …. we can aspire to inspire!" I agree and honestly, this is something I've been working on. It comes easy at times and other times depending on what we are going through we need to be self aware. My husband is going through a tough time right now for various reasons. I have been trying hard to inspire him and pamper him because he needs it. I hope it helps. Inspiring story!28/04/2017 #48 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI have to reiterate the awe-inspiring accolades - this is such a well-crafted piece of writing. In each human life there is a time and place for the intricate processes and procedure that contemporary medicine excels in, as well as a time and a place to learn to use our thinking equipment to support our own best healing and life outcomes.
The highly skilled and exhaustively intense work that you perform, @Ian Weinberg, is so tremendously necessary in times of acute trauma, but even with coaching, it is up to the owner of the brain to decide how to regard this episode of their life. As gruelingly hard as those hours of surgery clearly were, your life-saving work is a tiny fraction of someone's life. If they don't cherish their own life and reinforce this belief with their consistent thought processes there is a risk that their body won't be able to fully heal if they cannot learn to live in a calm, relaxed, and grateful parasympathetic state.
The more we open up to just how much influence our thoughts have on the efficient functioning of our immune system, via the ways we stress ourselves with limiting and self-defeating thoughts, the more we can pair up the skills of medical interventions with the appropriate mindset needed to ensure our body can devote all required resources to healing during a crisis.
Bravo!28/04/2017 #47 AnonymousWoah, snarly isn't a common word and I used it in a festering thought in my brain and World yesterday... there is something here for me to learn, yes, and your scientific approach does wonders for ones reflective understanding. "It’s not about being driven to changing other people. It’s about applying those changes to yourself." Inspiring, you are, THANK YOU! *clapping*27/04/2017 #45 Jerry FletcherIan, I am in awe.
I thought, what would a brain surgeon write about. Now I know. I thought, what else intrigues a man poking inside of heads. Now I know. I thought, will there be a connection. Now, I know.
A brain surgeon can write about the troubles of the soul. A brain surgeon can be intrigued with how thoughts and beliefs can physically heal or maim. A brain surgeon can shed light on matters we seldom glimpse and find the words that can make them visible to the rest of us. Thank you.27/04/2017 #41 Aaron SkogenWOW! Outstanding post @Ian Weinberg! I spent a bit of my time as a medic. I loved my time spent in that profession as the field of medicine has always intrigued me. I was one who, however, "preferred" a trauma call over a general medical. Preferred is the wrong word really, I hated to see people hurt, but as a Medic, trauma's were somewhat easier to manage for me anyway. Thankfully my regular partner was the opposite, as she preferred the general medical calls.
Anyway, this is a great story. You touch on a great point about recovery and dealing with injury in this piece Ian. I am often amazed at how attitude and our ability to manage emotions can impact our health and well-being. Your spot on, that's up to the individual to choose and not you. I went through an executive leadership coaching session recently with a small cohort and the phrase "Aspire to Inspire" was used by our coaches. The phrase is so applicable, regardless of our "field" of work.
Well done Sir, very well done!
- "What's your Self ROI?"
Join Mark Dunn & me:
We all have one life to live with a specific purpose. Our parents first created us and then invested in us in order to continue a legacy or build a new legacy.
This all contributes to our ROI (Return On Investment). It is our duty and obligation to ensure we get a ROI on our life before we die.
Today we will be talking about the importance of investing in our personal ROI- including ways to increase it, the benefits of knowing our value, and its impact both personally & professionally.
- 26/04/2017Lessons from Chris Sacca, Mark Cuban, Will Smith, Beyonce and more.
- 26/04/2017🎙 Be deaf to those who say you can't. Be deaf to those who say you shouldn't. Be deaf to those who tell you to quit. Be deaf. Listen to your inner greatness @thelesbrown says "You have greatness in you!" I believe it! We all have greatness in us, but we listen too much to the media, to the naysayers, to the doubters and quitters. Our heads are cluttered with doubt and misinformation. It's time to retrain your ears. Go do that thing you've been doubting you could do. Go for it!
#10x #NoComplaining #TakeAction #business #dreams #goals #haters #lifelessons #millionairemindset #nonegativity #onelife #smarthashtag #entrepreneur #motivationalquotes
- 26/04/2017🎙 @garyvee "JUST START".
Don't wait for it to be just right. Don't wait until you have it all figured out. Don't wait to Right the right equipment. Don't wait to have everything you're going to say. Don't wait on permission from anyone. stop waiting. Start doing.
#garyvee #motivation #GoDo #JustStart #askgaryvee #dailyvee #motivation #inspiration #work #workhard #selfawareness
- 25/04/2017Yesterday we had a great Facebook Live chat about Self Love. The gist of the presentation was the difference between self-compassion and self-esteem. There is research that tells us that the self-esteem movement in the US has created a high incidence of narcissism in the US. As Canadians, we are likely not far behind. This study was done with 1st-year university students.
Check out the replay to understand the difference between self-compassion, self-esteem and self-caring. This is a closed group that requires membership. Don’t let this frighten you; I did this to keep spam and emotional vampires from participation. The group is about mindset and mindfulness. Every Monday night there is a free information sharing session that will assist you on your road to Mindfulness. I hope to see you there.
- Producer25/04/2017I've Had Enough.I've Had Enough.These three words are like music to my therapist's ears.It is only when we have truly and seriously had enough of what has been hounding and holding us back for years - that any real shift occurs.It is only when we are so sick and...
- 25/04/2017Every situation and every relationship brings with it a few bumps along the way, and most are worth fighting for and/or working through. But, in my opinion, and the rule I've lived by for my own personal well-being is this: If a situation (i.e., the company you work for, the neighborhood you live in, the book club you belong to or the bowling team you're on, etc.) or a person (our mates, our friends, our co-workers, etc.) brings more anxiety, stress and unhappiness into our life than it does fulfillment, eager anticipation, joy and happiness . . . it's time to walk away. When the detriments consistently outweigh the rewards, it's time to move on.
A thought-provoking article by Tom English.Learning When to Walk Away.www.linkedin.com When I was a boy I loved playing out with the other kids in the neighbourhood. Over time this involved everything from making sandcastles in...
- 25/04/2017🎙 The greatest investments you can make, are the ones you make in yourself. That's right. Not stocks, not IRA's, not 401k's, not bonds, housing, or anything else. The GREATEST investments, are the ones you make in yourself. How can you grow without investing in yourself first? This has to be the first and biggest investment you make. Invest in books, training programs, seminars, get around people with like mindsets, get a mentor, invest in getting around these people. You want to learn and have as much knowledge as possible.
#10x #MotivationalQuotes #NoComplaining #businessman #dreams #entrepreneuerwoman #entrepreneur #goals #hustle #inspiration #lifequotes #longgame #millionairemindset #motivation #naysayers #nonegativity #onelife #positivity #invest #investment
- 24/04/2017Join Us at www.facebook.com/groups/judymack
- 24/04/2017➡️YOU ARE THE PROBLEM⬅️
The government, the economy, your job, your skill level, your education, your parents, your upbringing, your relationships, your faith, your community, your location, the list can seriously go on.
◾️None of that is the problem!
YOU listen to the lies you were told. YOU hold yourself back. YOU can change things, but you won't. You're not willing to change because of fear. Fear that you might fail, you might be ridiculed, it might be difficult, it might challenge you.
➡️YOU ARE THE SOLUTION!⬅️
Now that you've realized the real problem and are willing to take responsibility for it, you are now the solution. You can change your mindset and start taking actions to get the success you deserve.
This all starts with you, and ends with you. So take action today to begin your journey to achieving your goals and dreams!
#10x #motivation #inspiration #problem #solution #takeresponsibility #work #live #business #sales #FindASolution #hustle #TaleAction #selfawareness #millennials #workhard #focus
- 23/04/2017"Evitar o desperdício, ser moderado, fazer economia e tudo poupar são práticas do bem."
"Avoiding waste, being moderate, saving and saving everything are good practices."
- Producer26/02/2017Get started adding life to yearsSome might think that the greatest advance for humankind since the 19th-century industrial revolution to date is the modern communications or internet. In my opinion, we are not much better today than our forefathers 30.000 years ago when they...
Comments23/04/2017 #11 Vincent AndrewSomeone asked me the other day when I was going to retire. It is a normal question to ask in this country. People long to retire. But I did not have an answer they were expecting. I said I am not looking towards my retirement. I said I will keep myself busy. I will read and I will learn new things. There's much to do, much to discover, much to appreciate. And what you say is spot on David: "So read, read, read and keep on learning. If you lose your capability to learn new things, you might not recover it again." Thanks for the link to this article.22/03/2017 #10 AnonymousSorry I did not answer your nice comment before, dear Deb.
It is very true the trend is about external focusing. Maybe because internally there is nothing worthy.
We can only expect results in the field we work on. If all of our efforts are intended to enhance our external, no wonder if internally there is a black hole.
By the way, congratulations for your recent appointment as ambassador. It was time.26/02/2017 #9 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#8 I think it is because as a society we talk about stuff, about accolades, about appearances. Those topics are depressing. They focus on externally rather than internally. We can only change our state by respecting that our choices are what create our states. But the tides are shifting. We are seeing other people live lives that cherish delight. And those examples light the path.26/02/2017 #8 Anonymous#7 Absolutely, dear Deb. It is very sad for me to see people around me who seem to have their souls in a dark hole, just feeling bad, low motivated, you name it, while they have a lot of reasons to be happy. Ungrateful to what they have, nothing is good enough for them, nothing satisfies them. We human have done from the bad mood a way of living, thinking that to be grumpy means to be more professional, and the ones who are cheerful are less "productive", forgetting that only when you are in a good mood is when you can give the best of you26/02/2017 #7 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"Keep feeding your soul " There is the rub, in my opinion, @David Navarro López. If our soul is alive, we will care for our body and all around us, other people and every aspect of our environments.
The lethargy creeps in when circumstances dampen our soul - and these can be external or internal.
Finding the delight in being alive, even in harsh, unpleasant, or downright hostile situations is the key to what the French so rightly call Joie de vivre.
As you said, find those 20 things and invest your mind in cultivating thoughts to support, enjoy, practice, and celebrate the cornerstones that provide the meaning in our lives and much of the rest will follow naturally.26/02/2017 #6 Sara Jacobovici#2 Dear @David Navarro López, I respect your opinion (and humour), and I will give you the last word. I just wanted to respond by saying that the length of our days is not necessarily related to depression. Unfortunately, there are children who are experiencing depression. I wish us all a bearable and meaningful life.26/02/2017 #3 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeDear friend @David Navarro López- this is an insightful buzz and is packed with great perspectives.
You wrote "In fact, in today’s communications, we are lacking most of the times the main issue: emotions.
We try to fix it with emoticons, but the richness and nuances a human can transmit are still muted".
Muted emotions is a lovely way to describe it. If you would read the buzz of the beautiful mind of @Sara Jacobovici of today and my last buzz you shall find synchronicity in our thinking.
Saddened to read, but it is the reality "People from all ages embittered, wishing that weekend arrives, only to spend it all day on the couch, with a blank mind in front of the television.
Nobody will love you more than you love yourself. Daily exercising is then a must. No exceptions. No excuses. Your body will be grateful to you, and will allow you keep going". This is a gloomy picture but is true. The consumption of alcohols, cigarettes and drugs reveal the intensity of you you mentioned.
The remedy is in your writing "The secret resides on not being afraid to be wrong, and to know that it is a must to be humble to learn".
Great buzz to read and share26/02/2017 #1 Sara JacoboviciDear @David Navarro López. I experienced this buzz straight from your heart and so it reached my heart. I see a beginning, a middle and an end. I value and agree with the beginning and your end. I have trouble with the middle. I don't know if I agree that we were not meant to experience the results of living longer and as result we become depressed. We are amazing at adapting, as proof that we are still here and living longer! I think that maybe one of the reasons we become depressed is that our ability to adapt is not clicking in to our advantage. And so, as you beautifully communicate with the strategies you offer, we can do something about it. Proof again that we can go ahead and enjoy life as long as we can!
Comments22/04/2017 #8 Renée 🐝 Cormier#7 Thanks, Phil. You are one of the very few who has really mastered the art of engagement. Your posts always generate tons of discussion and you have a knack for spurring feedback.. All of this pays of in content views. Your content seems to get noticed everywhere!
- Producer22/04/2017The Power of WordsI had a customer one day, that I was actually unable to complete a certain request, due to some security protocols in place. She became very frustrated and at one point said "So you're useless." That really struck a nerve at first. Useless?...
Comments22/04/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeeThis is great!
"When people get upset and say harsh words toward you, they're really upset more at the situation and themselves. So just keep your cool. Smile"
Smart people make the most out of people they don’t like. They accept that they are not going to like everyone.
There is Nothing More Contagious Than Passion. So my advise is be passionate, no matter what they say. And yes.... Words are powerful. Use them to keep you cool. Be passionate and you will be helping everybody!
Motivate people to do great things, not to quit on their dreams.
- 22/04/2017🎙 This is me this evening. Rebooting. It's important to reset. When your body and mind feel exhausted, and you just cannot create content, it's a good time to reboot. Music and art help me reboot. That's why I designed this graphic. It helped me start to recharge my minds creativity. See, I sometimes try to force out content and it doesn't work. Especially on an evening like today. I've put in some work, will get some good rest tonight, and start crushing it again tomorrow. Mental and physical health are important. Listen to your body, know when to rest, but don't overdue the resting. Don't become lazy. Just reboot.
#NoComplaining #TakeAction #business #businessman #businesswoman #entrepreneuerwoman #goals #haters #hustle #lifelessons #longgame #macro #millionairemindset #motivation #naysayers #positivity #smarthashtag #work #10x
- 21/04/2017You’re about to “break through” in your business.
You can feel it.
Everyday you get closer and closer and closer to “making it”.
And then something happens.
You see a post about a funny cat, or an “epic FAIL compilation” and 3 hours go by and you’re no closer to your goals than you were before you woke up.
It’s simple -- THIS happenedHow to increase your motivationwww.empowernetwork.com How to increase your...
- 21/04/2017💯 Stepping out of your comfort zone brings out the best qualities within you. You go into "survival" mode. You don't know what's about to happen. Do you win? Do you lose? Does nothing happen at all? Does a random pirate ninja jump out and karate chop your leg off? The only way to find out is to jump in there and roll with the punches. Be great. Do something incredible with your life. Build a legacy. Stay uncomfortable.
#10x #work #positivity #selfawareness #patience #thecomfortkillers #takeaction #begreat #motivationalquotes #inspiration #motivation #macro #comfortzone
Comments21/04/2017 #4 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#3 you are welcome @Lance 🐝 Smith21/04/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.advice of the year! to apply every day!21/04/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yes to that, again and again!
- 21/04/2017It is often said that the grass is always Greener on the other side. Even the grass on our side will be Greener provided we take efforts to water it.
- Producer21/04/2017Kiling ComfortStacy A. Cross is the creator of The Comfort Killers. You’re asking yourself right now, “Who are the Comfort Killers?” Check the video below…then read on. Who is Stacy?Is Stacy little intense? For some maybe. Such as the average, the lazy, the...