- 24/02/2017Four part mini series coming soon! Blog, PDF, and Live video stream! Stay tuned!
Sneak preview on Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/BQ4Jo_kD9CO/
#motivation #inspired #positivity #bebee https://instagram.com/p/BQ4Jo_kD9CO/
- Producer23/02/2017The Little Red Squiggly Lines of ImperfectionSo many people want to keep a perfect track record. As though THAT was more important than actually doing the job itself. I have stated several times to friends and family; "perfection is overrated". This concept of never being willing to...
- 22/02/2017The Power of Ideas Workshopwww.eventbrite.com Have you ever had a great idea but wasn’t sure if it would work? What did you do? Did you explore the thought or dismiss it? Did you ever think ‘someone should come up with a better way’? Why isn’t that someone you? Perhaps you don’t consider...
- 21/02/2017You'll be fired up to go out there and grind by the end of this Podcast.
- 19/02/2017The Self Management Compass https://affectivelearningwiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ALS/Training+Resources
Comments20/02/2017 #9 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#7 This is why you will find a great affinity with @Ali Anani and @Sara Jacobovici and once they see your thinking and your approach to the scientific method, I know they will be fascinated by what it is you are developing and it will be interesting to see this evolve as a new triad. I envision it having a very powerful effect if it does so evolve and/or emerge in resulting fusion of relationships. I see in this three brilliant minds with a high potential of affinity.20/02/2017 #7 Walter SmithManjit, Optologics is categorization metrics. We need to categorize or generalize to understand the bigger picture. My idea is to find standard categories for the production and use of knowledge that we can all agree on. Then we can see knowledge scientifically rather than phenomenologically. #520/02/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#2 Yes, Walter is an interesting mind with unique perspectives and he can abstract and conceptualize but at the most basic level he engages in thinking, naturally I appreciate a mind like that.
None of this for me is about enjoyment, it is about appreciation. What Walter does is in some ways parallel with what I do but Walter has his own unique DNA - he deals much more deeply with the ontological and explores infinitely more with physics.
I noticed Walter when he checked my profile today, and then of course Fatima you tagged me. What is important for me about Walter Smith is to recognize Walter Smith as Walter Smith and not on the basis of similarities.
We learn most from people who are different from us - and even if I might use the word compass and Walter uses compass or I may use spectrum and Walter may use the term, appreciation does not come through categorization but observation. I certainly do appreciate Walter Smith for being Walter Smith. We are both an N of 1 and what matters is the N of 7 Billion and the appreciation in that.19/02/2017 #1 🐝 Fatima WilliamsFirst off @Walter Smith I am following you
Welcoming you to beBeeland 🐝🤗
And love this post on Optologics.
So simple and yet effective explanation that self-management is true intelligence. Yes we are responsible for the way we let others influence us. That's why I learnt not to blame situations or people but look at my mistakes as a learning journey.
As you say "Common sense is not what we believe, but what we can all agree on"
What the current education system doesn't allow an individual to use common sense or even to think. The set frame work is like a sheep of herd led in one direction. I enjoyed reading this alot and Happy to meet you here on BeBee 🤗
- 18/02/2017It’s the workplace where men face stress and their resilience gets checked. Psychotherapist, Wesley Moore has mentioned that men often feel the urge to outperform everyone else at work.The Invisible Workload On Men That Goes Unnoticedwww.nakedtruth.in Men don’t show their distress in the same way as...
- Producer18/02/2017World-Renowned Hypnotist Professor Jay Tee Brings Green to Your Company for St. Patrick’s Dayhttps://www.prlog.org/12620075.pdf In the News Again! Renowned Corporate Master Hypnotist develops new program to increase corporate profits—get more green for St. Patrick's Day You may be...
- 17/02/2017WAKE UP! And don't be a lemming...Don't Be a Lemming Join DarrenDaily | Free Daily Mentoring for Achievers: http://www.DarrenDaily.com/ Where Achievers Meet on Facebook: http://www.DarrenHardy.com/Facebook...
- Producer16/02/2017A honestidade é um dos valores mais libertadores que um povo pode ter. O professor João Adalberto Guimarães, brasileiro em um intercâmbio na Europa, entrou numa estação de metrô em Estocolmo, capital da Suécia. Ele notou que havia, entre muitas catracas normais e comuns, uma de passagem grátis livre. Então...
- Producer16/02/2017How I Found Inspiration from a Fluffy Pop SongSo you say you want to make a real impact on the world?Maybe you have a great idea…Dreams of something bigger…Perhaps it all seems completely crazy...The best way to make it happen and be successful?Be unstoppable.But sheesh…we all want to be...
- Producer16/02/2017Dream to DreamAre you afraid to live your dream? Think about it for a while. Many individuals are comfortable in their very own little world. You will find even lots of classes out there on the way to deal with change. Many a lotto winner hasn't known how to...
- Comedian Loy Lee on "REAL TALK with Michaella"
WED, 2/15, 8pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
Short, pale, and handsome equals Asian?!! Probably not but by happenstance, Comedian Loy Lee is all of that.
Loy joins us tonight to share some laughs and his journey into comedy along with the challenges he's faced and overcome such as racial stereotyping and expectations.
"Loy Lee is an American Asian Standup Comedian from the far off and distant land of Boston, MA. He is a gifted writer, comedian, and actor who continues to entertain audiences from coast to coast with his unique brand of comedic snark that is firmly planting him as one of the best comedians to look out for today.
Loy's talents extend to otehr areas in the entertainment business. He has a podcast where he gives his perspective on current events, sports, aand his everyday life. This podcast provides an outlet for his fans to hear him on a weekly basis and follow his journey through the craziness of life.
He also works with the Asian American community, youth groups, colleges, fundraisers, and community outreach programs to help define and establish a social environment that promotes self awareness and self esteem among Asian Americans and Youth."
Learn more about Comedian Loy Lee and his work here:
Or connect with him on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter at:
- 15/02/2017https://www.bebee.com/producer/@blaine-little/analysis-paralysisAnalysis Paralysis!www.bebee.com I have taught Realtors and sales forces for almost a decade now. From brand-new rookies to career agents, I know one thing that will never...
- 14/02/2017“Beat #stress using the power of the mind.” Easier said than done because stress originates in the #mind. To some, the idea to beat stress seems impossible, so turning to alcohol and medications to get rid of stress offers the most convenience. But it hardly works that way.The Key to Successful Deep Breathing to Beat Stress - OutSmart Stressoutsmartstress.com Deep breathing has been said to be able to defeat stress, yet deep breathing can also be a challenge. It can take several minutes before deep...
- Producer12/02/2017Positively Speaking (and Thinking)One of the things I love most about the people I surround myself with, is that an overwhelming majority of them are so positive-minded! Of course, that's by design. There are certainly enough negative people on the planet, I just choose to...
Comments12/02/2017 #4 Blaine Little#3 Thanks, David! Reverend Peale was some of my first introduction to creating a positive life. However, I still consider myself to be a pragmatist. Be sure to check out my article on "Control Issues", https://www.bebee.com/producer/@blaine-little/you-re-out-of-control12/02/2017 #3 David B. GrinbergWell stated, Blaine. I don't know any successful person in business or life who has not had a positive outlook and mindset. Recommended reading on positive thinking, the late Rev. Norman Vincent Peale http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8435.Norman_Vincent_Peale View moreWell stated, Blaine. I don't know any successful person in business or life who has not had a positive outlook and mindset. Recommended reading on positive thinking, the late Rev. Norman Vincent Peale http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8435.Norman_Vincent_Peale I've also shared this buzz in three hives. Again, nice read! Close
- 12/02/2017Only 12 places for this exciting collaboration with the inspirational Claire Thompson.The Human Touch.www.eventbrite.co.uk A collaborative presentation from myself , Jordan Sands,( Motivational Coach ) and Claire Thompson, ( Massage Therapist ). It aims to explore the psychological and physical aspects of the sense of touch, defining how it can be used to enhance our...
- Producer11/02/2017Shatter Your Existing Beliefs To Achieve Your Greatest BreakthroughsBefore 1954, the common belief was that man was not physically capable of breaking the 4 minute barrier — that man could not run a mile under 4 minutes. It had never been done before. For years, men had attempted to do so and failed.There were...
- Producer09/02/2017Dear Dr. Joy, How can I convince myself that I am not a loser?This is a "Dear Abby" style post.Dear Dr. Joy, How could I convince myself that I am not a loser in life, and fight back to be victorious?I am a 20 years old guy. I have faced certain things in life which makes me feel that I am a loser. Please read...
- Producer09/02/2017Discover 8 Surprising Signs of Impostor SyndromeFeeling like a fraud? You are not alone. Many people who are achievers in life share what you are feeling – fraud if not maybe thinking that it was all due luck.Impostor syndrome has been the major cause of many mediocre successes out there that...