- 22/02/2017The Trump OCC Motorcycle
One of the last Corporate Showpieces from the now defunct OCC boys of Discovery Channel fame. Featuring 24 carat gold and custom parts, Paul Sr. has branded the chopper with Trump’s name, rounding out the package with low bars, custom tank, long stretch frame and signature fat tire.
In my mind it is completely unrideable - but then I love to hit the off pavement sections most often.
Get Your Motor Runnin
- Producer21/02/2017Step Out - Ride AwayHello men, boys, posers and people that still have not selected one of the new 50+ new Genders and still identify as MALE.It's Spring - and 'LOVE' is in the air. And never has there been so much danger in the mix. Your hormones maybe raging and...
- 21/02/2017Welcome to Two-Wheel Tuesday - a celebration of what is fun to ride.
Today's Edition - the Mardi Gras - or FAT TUESDAY.
This is a Harley Davidson 48 that was customized by Rick's Motorcycles.
First drastic modification has to be the large knobby ATK mudders that are mounted at each end of the little ride. I have run sets of these myself on my Adventure bike, they are dedicated to giving you great traction while ensuring a satisfying Rooster Tail of mud, slush, sludge or what have you as the seasons transition out of winter and into spring.
The paint has a nice custom touch to it with a predominantly RED shade to it - it all but screams, please arrest me and take my license. It would be best to put this monster through the paces off grid, out of zone and faraway from Johnny Law.
The High Pipe and MX handle bar put this ride into the all business side of the garage and not the Pretty Princess of a Polish & Pose ride. It would look best covered in thick layers of MUD: gloppy, chunky, drippy and thick MUD.
My only changes - a bigger tank - I like to ride longer than 80 miles out of zone before the next fill up. And I would have to add a gravel guard for the rocks I would invariably kick up. And for long disappearing acts - I need luggage for the camping gear. All in all - a nice slab of PORK
- Producer05/02/2017OVER A BLUE MOON, by BILL STANKIEWICZ, Savannah Supply Chain GuyIf in Norcross, GA., come visit Blue Moon. A great shop where many of my business contacts have purchased great antique bikes & new cycles. KUDOS to the owner there! As you all know, I do love old & new motorcycles. Blue Moon Cycle was...
Comments06/02/2017 #8 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorMany thanks for all the comments and phone calls, you folks are great & enjoy the attached article too: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@bill-stankiewicz/savannah-georgia-growing-in-ecommerce-warehousing-and-transportation-food-grade-distribution-for-usa-by-bill-stankiewicz-savannah-supply-chain-guy
What a great group of Special bees here::::: Thank you again @Luizia Patrício, @Bill Mzik, @Julio Angel Lopez Lopez , @Franci Eugenia Hoffman, @Donna-Luisa Eversley, and @debasish majumder !!!05/02/2017 #3 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorMany thanks for your kind words here my friend @debasish majumder, I am fortunate to be able to enjoy working in Supply Chain Management & have time for riding both motorcycles & bicycles. Its a lot of fun & like the old Honda Motorcycle commercials used to say, you meet the nicest people out there :)05/02/2017 #2 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador hmm the only thing missing is for me to try your "way of life" Suzuki ..Looks strong enough. Think you've got me sold and I'm a bit petrified of motorbikes..But don't mind a great photo shoot, looking like I love then and in control..Haha... Your descriptions make it very real 🙂🚲🏍
And a grand dose of "I don't give a fuck"
Moto Music ApprovedGavin Rossdale Adrenaline official video adrenaline gavin rossdale 2002 xxx soundtrack...
- 03/02/2017Moto Music ApprovedAccept - Balls to the Wall Accept's official music video for 'Balls To The Wall'. Click to listen to Accept on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/AcceptSpotify?IQid=AcceptBTTW As featured on...
- 17/12/2015https://youtu.be/R044sleOW6IRam Jam - Black Betty 1977 Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Black Betty had a child (Bam-ba-Lam) The damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-Lam) She said, "I'm...
- 20/01/2017How 2-Stroke Engines Work
What is a 2-Stroke Engine?
The primary difference between 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines is that 4-stroke engines have four cycles for moving burned/unburned mixtures rather than only two. 2-stroke engines are typically very simple and light weight. Because of this, they are commonly used instead of 4-stroke engines in handheld power equipment. 2-stroke engines have very few working parts and require very little maintenance because of this. They are much cheaper to manufacture than 4-stroke engines. They do not have valves or specified lubrication systems.
How it Works:
A precise mixture of fuel and air is created in the carburetor
The fuel and air mixture is brought into the main cylinder and compressed (compression stroke)
The spark plug fires at maximum compression which causes an explosion that drives the piston downwards (power stroke)
When the piston is nearing the end of its stroke, the exhaust port is uncovered (power stroke)
The pressure in the cylinder drives most of the exhaust gasses out of the cylinder through the exhaust port (power stroke)
As the piston hits the bottom, the intake port is uncovered and more fuel and air and pulled into the main cylinder to repeat the process (compression stroke)
Follow the recommended maintenance schedule for your engine
Small Engine Trouble Shooting
How to Rebuild a Small Engine
Difference Between a 2 and 4-Stroke Engine
2 Stroke Carburetors and Parts
Small Engine Parts
- 16/01/2017Ghost in the Machine
At one time, Harley-Davidson was in the business of getting dirty. From the mid-70's to 1980, there was the MX series ~ available in 250cc and 350cc displacement. This was a low production bike and few survivers are available today. This Orange bullet was built with the cooperation with Italian brand Aermacchi during the AMF period of production. Less than 1000 were documented to have left the factory for race use and private hands.
While this was purely a track bike, there was an SX version that was available for the street that was equipped with lights, plates and kickstand. I grew up riding dirt and gravel roads - it is where I love to roll the throttle hard and push the back end out in torque steer. Unfortunately, when this ride came out- I was too young to grab one for myself. While I am on the look out for one now, I don't place much hope in finding one at affordable rates....so I am looking more to later HD dirty versions with their Military Patrol cycles.
- 14/01/2017This is a song about trying to live your life without letting the bullshit of the world weigh you down. I have been very lucky in my life, that since about the age of 17, I have been able to do exactly what I felt I was meant to do. I have loved every minute of it. The joy and the pain. Because you can't have one without the other. It's been a rich career that still goes on, and hobby that I have never gotten tired of.
- 23/12/2016Lousy Miscreant Globalist Bureaucratic MoronsNew legislation could mark the end of bike racing in UKwww.bennetts.co.uk Joint statement from the Motorcycle Industry Association (MCIA), the Amateur Motor Cycle Association (AMCA) and the Auto-Cycle Union (ACU) highlights plight of industry after Government consultation...
- 18/12/2016"98% of all motorcycles ever sold are still on the road.
The other 2% made it home". - Anonymous (not the It guys but the other Anon)
- 17/12/2016The Harley Davidson WR was a purpose built factory Racer - stripped down and lightened for the fast times around the track. Nearly everything decorative was stripped off the bike to maximize the power to weight ratio. The oil reservoir was removed and part of the chopped 'gas tank' was slaved for the black go juice that cools the motor. As it was a dirt tracker, even the front brakes are gone. (front brakes on dirt are rarely your friend - doubly so at speeds approaching 90 mph) And of course the batter was tossed our as well.
Powering the scoot down the straight aways is a 750cc side valve motor - grinding out the gears by a hand shift. Rolling meats at the ends were knobby 19 inchers instead of the 16 road going models.
The style is finished out with a springer front end, low bars and short cut exhaust.
This will probably be my next bike, though in street mod trim with the required lights and license - and keep that passenger leather pillion off my ride. The orange can stay. The ride from the 40's still looks great today.
Comments07/12/2016 #1 Zacharias Voulgaris 🐝Also, if they seem to enjoy building stuff on their computer, consider signing them up for a coding class. Creative Coding for Kids (CC4K), for example, offers such classes in a number of schools in WA state and Hawaii. I'm sure there are similar companies in other parts of the country and possibly abroad.
- 21/11/2016Me Wearing my favorite outfit #beBeeFashion I am wearing the 2006 FLSTFSE Fat Boy Screaming Eagle Limited Edition - 1 of 1000 in that color. ok - the Hawaiian shirt is a Harley Item too.
- 23/10/2016Moto Music - down in Flames
and no gettin away from it when the time comes.Chris Isaak - Down In Flames Lyrics (2015) HQ Lyrics: Kennedy got it in a Lincoln Caesar got it the back Somebody told me Hank Williams died in his Cadillac Everybody's gotta go sometime Sooner or later...
- Producer14/10/2016Harley Davidson 2017 Models and the Alphabet SoupWhen you walk into the showroom of a Harley Dealership – it is easy to be blinded by all the chrome, the shiny paint, custom accessories and the wide array of different models to choose from. There are six different frame families and for the model...