- 26/04/2017La XR1 de Bottpower Project 🔶 en acción en circuito ‼️ Una obra de arte, de alta tecnología, sobre dos ruedas. Además personalizable 🔝 #MotoPornBottpower XR1 probando en circuito La XR1 de Bottpower Project 🔶 en acción en circuito ‼️ Una obra de arte, de alta tecnología, sobre dos ruedas. Además personalizable 🔝...
- Producer25/04/2017Rockin' Down the HighwayFor 2017, Harley-Davidson unleashed a new, bigger motor that pushed the cylinders out to 107 cubic inches. And what is the point of having a new motor, if you are not going to put it in the cradle to power a new model. The new 107 Block:Of course...
- 21/04/2017Gearbest the Fast and the Furious Car DVR and GPS Flash Sale - GearBest.comwww.gearbest.com The Gearbest car gear promotional sale, including car stereo MP5, GPS tracker, car charger and RC car, RC truck, outdoor backpack, nylon hammock and more make you have the fast and furious from...
- Producer20/04/2017All hail the Ides of Spring – it is time to RIDE.The motorcycle industry is the bellweather of the economy. When the financial crisis of 2007-9 hit, there was a huge culling of the market. Many manufactures, Buell included, had to shut their doors for producing motorcycles. While Buell...
- 07/04/2017Hollywood Steel: The Stone Cold FXR - Brian Bozworth
A stretched Evo FXR - custom low profile tank, duck tail rear fender - flaming skull, forward controls and low rise pro-street bars.
Lowered slammed stance with laced wheels at both ends.
- 07/04/2017Hollywood Steel: Hell Ride - The Gent
A rigid springer with a stroked ShovelHead motor, tall ape hanger bars and a tiny Peanut tank. All work - no fluff
- 05/04/2017La Bottpower XR1 212, una maravilla tecnológica a medida 🔍 ¿La conocéis? Auténtico #MotoPorn 🔶 a tu alcance‼️
- 05/04/2017Hollywood Steel: The Mickey Rourke FXR
A raked stretch of the neck and a complete redo of the ass end. The rear fender is gone - and replaced with a hand hammered sliver that integrates back to the frame - no supporting bolts. The rear shocks are gone too - replaces with low rise struts that put the bike 'Down in the Weeds' with a lowered stance.
Paint has been skipped too. The bike sports raw metal finish across all tins of fenders and tank. The dead man's hand of Aces & 8 is broadcast the side of the fat-bob 5 gallon tank set. The engine is mostly stock, except the S&S air Cleaner and the shot-gun straight pipes. High rise T-bars are a nice trade from traditional ape hangers that are on most 'Choppers'
And in a nod for a place to keep your gear (or the money you just robbed from a bank truck ) the dual saddle backs round out the ride.
While the FXR was available with mid controls - the ride setup requires the forward foot pegs - anything else would be biker sacrilege.
- 03/04/2017$80K ~ ouch ~ but worth every bespoke dollar of it.
Murder mine out in all Black - paint the tins in Orange, mount the controls in Mids - .....and a set of detachable sport luggage.
I need a place for all the stuff when I disappear for days.
Great looking bike.2017 ARCH KRGT-1- Jay Leno's Garage Gard Hollinger and Keanu Reeves, Founders of ARCH Motorcycles, stop by the garage to talk with Jay about their first series production bike, the KRGT-1, and...
- 02/04/2017This World Record Motorcycle Is a V8 on Wheels, And It's For Salewww.popularmechanics.com The "Widowmaker 7" once held the Guinness record for world's fastest motorcycle, and it can be...
- 02/04/2017GREAT BUYS FOR TWO WHEELS:::The 10 Best Buys in Motorcycles for 2017www.popularmechanics.com The most two-wheeled fun you can get for your...
- 02/04/2017Buen estreno de Julian Simon Sesmero en el Mundial de SBK como sustituto. Pese a carecer de experiencia previa sumó puntos en las 2 carreras️! Además, las carreras fueron muy emocionantes... Las visteis? 🔝
Comments27/03/2017 #1 Mario L CastellanosOf all the bikes I've had and there have been a few, I miss this one the most. It was a (relatively speaking) lean, mean cruising machine. I had to constantly watch out for my wife sitting behind me. The deep, growling rhythm of the open pipes would put her to sleep!
- 26/03/2017La moto eléctrica española barata que sí te puedes permitircomputerhoy.com La única novedad que incorporan estas motos 100% españolas y 100% eléctricas no es su precio, aunque sí quizá una de las más atractivas ya que son muy...
- 26/03/2017AC/DC - Ride on Buona visione!!! Enjoy!!! Genießen Sie es! 尽情享受吧！ يتمتع بها! Profitez-en! Απολαύστε το! Geniet ervan! Ciesz się! Наслаждайтесь! Disfrútalo! הנאה...
Comments26/03/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awesome sound!
- Producer18/03/2017DEJECTED -by Devesh BhattThe hurt calls me by my name.The dirt knows me by my aim.Everyday shows me what i can't claim.Every night, my pittance gets another blame.As the voice from within, You continue to deride me.There's no way to amend,You don't try to advise me.Come...
Comments19/03/2017 #12 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#11 this is an expression.
On th other hand when it comes to reality we are aware. Somehow efforts yield some.positive outcome here in the hills. A turn of fortune.
The grave problem you talk about rose 16% from last year despite good agri production. It ia insensitive of me to talk in numbers , but i guess i have been desensitised because matters there are extremely complicated.
Thanks for the time.
- 18/03/2017This post for my friend @Brian McKenzie, one of my bikes :)
Comments09/04/2017 #9 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorThe Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."
- @Brian McKenzie
A Harley man I know....seems RT would disagree😀Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
- Producer17/03/2017Ten Years GONE2007 marked the 5oth Anniversary of the Harley Davidson Sportster. That bike has always been my favorite - but the prices are far out of my reach and the number of remaining survivor units are getting more rare every year. While still stunning in...
- 17/03/2017Sucker Punch Sally - Slim Bob, dressed in Orange
I have long been a fan of the minimalist lines and foot print of the Sallies.
Pounding down the road since 2002, SPS have been building stripped down bobbers, customs and choppers with minimal flash - focusing more on engineering & design over flash and chrome. Bikes were way more affordable than the OCC boys - and still being built to suit. They have six different main models to launch your road dreams from - but this is my favorite of their Big Twin Rigid Rides. Born out of the heat and heart of Arizona - Sucker Punch Sally never gave into the showboats and festoon chrome theme bikes that have been so prevalent on the scene.
This Slim Bobber has a 100 ci power blaster connected to a 4 speed transmission - geared and staged for boulevard brawling. The small tank will keep you from doing the long stretches of blacktop getaways; but if you want to tear up the down town - this is the ride. Sitting on the ride, your legs are out in the Traditional Harley Saddle stretch with forward controls - but the bars are down low - triple tree mounted ala Cafe Racer motif. Twist the throttle and make that pipe bark.
Spring is here - Time to Ride.