- 07/11/2016''American Muscle, Pontiac Thunderbird - Because the king of the jungle should roar, not whistle.''
#MusclecarsPontiac Firebird | Grumblowww.grumblo.com Car Sound Video by...
- 06/11/2016FireBall Camaro With 990HP Ready To Challenge Hellcats
The maker of the FireBall Camaro almost describes this build as the ultimate Hellcat and Roush ‘Stang hunter. We think it has something to do with the car’s 990 hp power figure.
(via carscoops)) #Grumblo #Musclecars
- 04/11/20166 Muscle Cars That Anyone Can Own
- 03/11/2016(Gallery) A Super Sexy Dodge Charger Hellcat Photo Shoot
- (Gallery) America’s 7 Best Muscle Cars Ever - http://aostell.website/s1mwrp-best-muscle-americas-cars-evc375?devicetype=pc
- Deuce: The Original Hot Rod 32 x 32
- Meet The 707 HP Dodgy Renecat - And 9 Other Totally Impossible Car Mashups http://buff.ly/2eqb5Xc
- 30/10/2016Among Muscle Cars, the #Pontiac GTO Is Often Called ‘The Great One’ -Among Muscle Cars, the Pontiac GTO Is Often Called ‘The Great One’klou.tt Among muscle cars, the Pontiac GTO is often called ‘The Great One.’ Wade Kawasaki restored his 1970 GTO Judge, which has all-original...
- 15/10/2016Camaro finally claims a victory over Mustang -
#MuscleCars #MustangCamaro finally claims a victory over Mustangklou.tt Mustang 22, Camaro 1. That's the score in the past 23 months between the country's two most popular sports...
- 13/10/2016Just three months after introducing a more affordable, lower-range 60D version of the Model X crossover, Tesla has discontinued it.X-ed Out: Tesla Discontinues 200-Mile Base Model X 60Dblog.caranddriver.com Just three months after introducing a more affordable, lower-range 60D version of the Model X crossover, Tesla has discontinued it. The change effectively raises the base price of the Model X by $11,500—to a total of $86,700, including destination,...
- 10/10/2016:/ Duramax Camaro And Cummins Charger Are Coal-Rolling #MuscleCars -Duramax Camaro And Cummins Charger Are Coal-Rolling Muscle Carsklou.tt Diesel-powered pony cars—so perverse and unnecessary that I have to admit I’m intrigued. The real question is, what’s filthier: the fumes pluming out of these exhaust pipes or the grandiloquence coming out of this narrator’s...
- 02/10/2016One Serious Project: 1965 Corvette @Deb Helfrich :) -One Serious Project: 1965 Corvetteklou.tt As much as I love Corvettes and bringing projects back from the brink of despair, I’m not sure I would want to take on this ’65 project. It has all kinds of body damage and some......