- 19/09/2017@stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador your add-ons always carry by adding and bringing a difference ways of approach. Thought why not something different to be shared here. Those all who watch this click on relevant if you liked it, else just have a heart full of smiles and click on relevant.PSY (ft. HYUNA) - 오빤 딱 내 스타일 M/V PSY - DADDY(feat. CL of 2NE1) M/V @ https://youtu.be/FrG4TEcSuRg PSY - 나팔바지(NAPAL BAJI) M/V @ https://youtu.be/tF27TNC_4pc PSY - 7TH ALBUM '칠집싸이다' on iTunes...
- 19/09/2017**WARNING: Shocking Interview - Disturbing Video and Content**
Robert Jenkins, The ArcLight Foundation, along with the #GOOD2U members, are helping increase awareness about Human Trafficking, an important global social issue which needs more attention. #SeeSomethingSaySomething.Shocking Interview | Ross Kemp Extreme World Ross interviews a man who makes some shocking confessions. (Contains some upsetting themes) Be sure to subscribe for more incredible clips, click here:...
- 18/09/2017Sir Richard Branson shares an important message...Hurricane Irma's impact on the BVI and what now needs to happen Hurricane Irma has left behind a trail of unimaginable destruction and has caused the entire British Virgin Islands (BVI) infrastructure to collapse. People...
- Producer18/09/2017Game of Drones: Drug Smuggling Drones and Border agencies test hand-launched dronesThe newest concern for border patrol agents isn’t a new and dangerous army of terrorists or another new method for illegal immigrants to cross the border, but the dawn of a new strategy that has been used to smuggle drugs into the country....
Comments19/09/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.buy a drone, and transform your business19/09/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I begin to wonder what drones cannot do, they are multifunctional, wow!
- Producer18/09/2017Game of Drones: Rolls Royce ingresa al competitivo mercado de los dronesEl buque autónomo de Rolls-Royce es capaz de operar por más de 100 días, con una autonomía de 3.500 millas náuticas, 60 m de eslora, desplazará 700 toneladas y alcanzará velocidades superiores a 25 nudos. Está pensado para patrulla costera,...
- It is September 2017, MybeBeeTV goes Live soon worldwide! Hosts & Journalists, social media marketers, did you ever benefit from an online channel, Live 24/7/365? Great time to master audiences and trends. Add us to your network now. Get your topics and projects ready!MybebeeTV - 24/7/365 Worldwide Affinity Propagation Web-shows! My beBeeTV is for everyone, everywhere. beginners to experienced directors &multimedia producers. Post your video content here, with or without...
Comments19/09/2017 #32 siraj shaik#20 @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador Like it and Super, you are ✪✪✪✪✪ .. And wow! watched the first shared video by @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, yeah! should I say lucky me (was in hurry so while quick /scrolling browsing). Just in here for sharing words of applause (before I click to checkout, Aha! notification was already waiting).18/09/2017 #17 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#16 Thanks @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador, let me guess.....A Feature on Hive Talk Special? If so please mention the FB page https://www.facebook.com/MybeBeeTV/ , thanks for your eternal support. I am trying to get the best out of what beBee can do and offer, to pay back with new users adoption!18/09/2017 #15 Francisco Jose 🐝 Paredes Pérez Global Brand AmbassadorQue bonito!!!! Compartido
Comments19/09/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.perception creates reality, so agree!19/09/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.a man that reflects golden quality; our bee @Andrew 🐝 Goldman listen to what he has to share!19/09/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.16/09/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#10 yes can perfectly imagine that @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador16/09/2017 #10 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorHEy @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. can u imagine a live interview from the woods with Andrew on a FB live of ours? Ohhhhhhh, I do.
- Producer15/09/2017Re-Descubriendo a Oscar MartinezOscar Martínez llegó a beBee en el mes de julio.En su primer artículo nos contaba que es compositor, cantante, percusionista (bateria, guitarra, piano) entre sus aficiones, escribir y la fotografia. Nos hacia reflexionar sobre cantar en inglés o en...
- Producer15/09/2017Game of Drones: ThunderB® a uav that can fly more than 25 hoursDeveloped by BlueBird, the ThunderB® is a very unique unmanned aerial vehicle that creates high interest in many armed forces around the world. The system has proved its capability to fly for more than 25 hours. ThunderB® has created a new niche...
Comments16/09/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.drones are not just Drones16/09/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.drones keep on amazing me wow
- Producer15/09/2017Game of Drones: drones usados en tráfico de drogas y las agencias fronterizas de EE.UU. incorporan sus propios drones para combatirlos.La preocupación más reciente de los agentes de control de fronteras de EE.UU. no es un nuevo y peligroso ejército de terroristas u otro nuevo método para que los inmigrantes ilegales atraviesen la frontera, sino el inicio de una nueva estrategia...
Comments16/09/2017 #12 David 🐝 Martín Alonso#4 Thanks @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador
Many times i forget to tag, this buzzes are always on the road, no previous prep and when the clients give me a breathe.
Next week I will be on the road again and doing more buzzes from different places.15/09/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#Ole #ExploreToro! It's awesome when you tag, our servers get me the notifications, the minute you post I am aware of it! Maravilloso! Another great buzz, no one can stop you know. You will be the first touring guide video buzzing in the world in terms of video buzz content at that rate! Ole Vamos! Toro ! Toro!
- Producer03/09/2017Science-Philosophy Singularity : Magic of AbsolutismScience-Philosophy Singularity : As our modern science is in fact originated from philosophical thoughts and ideas way back from the ancient world and it amazed me to find analogies between objective science principles and subjective human...
Comments16/09/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 ManjitLove the "This is Truth" diagram. The chief problem of science is that we compare the few that understand life at the quantum and cosmic level with the many that will be influenced by a 30 second TV advertisement. People who can grasp the absolute are a small elite group of people creating and thinking at levels that are even beyond many of us. The relativism of reality is the disappointment of life pointed towards shallowness, rather than the magnificence of life on the road less traveled.15/09/2017 #15 Yogesh Sukal@Deb 🐝 Helfrich Thank you for your thoughtful comment. As you said Science without philosophy poses immense harm, Indeed there has to auto-catalytic balance between the same to have beautiful outcomes for our better future and even the answers for the questions you posed.
Happy to receive your thoughts on the same as well @CityVP 🐝 Manjit @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Pascal Derrien15/09/2017 #14 Yogesh Sukal#10 @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee Thank you for encouraging note. I will be happy to read reflective buzz from you the same. Its really amazing to have interactive buzzes to have flow of thoughtful interactions and thanks to bebee platform for the same.
CC. @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @John White, MBA13/09/2017 #12 Deb 🐝 HelfrichVery powerful images, @Yogesh Sukal, which help to entice us to read and ponder a very perplexing concept. An observers limited perceptual range often clouds access to the holistic framework.
How do we see what we cannot see?
How do we measure things for which we have not yet built a tool?
Science without philosophy poses immense harm.
We have progressed in medical science to being able to keep brain dead people with robustly beating hearts and mechanically pumping lungs alive. But should we? Is this an individualistic decision? And if so, whose?
Right now, in America this scenario often represents financial doom for those relatives who are vitally alive. Is this right?
Who or what body, can possibly be robust enough to ask these sorts of questions?13/09/2017 #11 Yogesh Sukal@Phil Friedman @Frans van Wamel @David B. Grinberg Indeed, perception is relative and illusive which often very hard to conclude as wrong, they may be true but incomplete far away from the truth. Hence sometimes better wait from instant conclusion while crawling from ants eye view to God's (absolute) view.
Thank you for you contemplative thoughts.03/09/2017 #3 Frans van WamelWe think that what we see is the truth. The "truth" however changes, whenever there is more to be perceived. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/framing-errors-frans-van-wamel03/09/2017 #1 Phil FriedmanYes, I agree that what we perceive are shadows or incomplete "representations" of reality or "the truth". As such those shadows may be better or worse representations of the truth. However, while in your metaphorical illustration, both the rectangular and round shadows are different though reasonably accurate perceptions -- affected by the relativity of perspective -- an X-shaped shadow would not be. Thus true perception is represented as anrange. But does not mean that truth (or fact) is completely relative. Cheers!
- ProducerSee The Be-You-Ty In Yourself And In OthersWhen the inner critic dies and self-love takes over, we see again with eyes wide open. We suddenly observe how beautiful we are deep within and (not) strangely, this perception expands to the world around us. The world has changed, when we have...
Comments19/09/2017 #42 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#40 happy bees19/09/2017 #41 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#39 much appreciated im adding it now @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador18/09/2017 #39 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#38 My question was rhetorical. Of course beBee is safe! Right @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín? I was thinking about plagiarists that could see opportunity to infringe you quality content. May I suggest that you sign at least at the bottom of each producer: Creative Commons licence 3.0 ? On every of them...18/09/2017 #38 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#37 I have faith in beBee, as long as my posts are kept safe in the hearts of my audience, everything is fine16/09/2017 #36 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#14 thank you @Lisa Vanderburg much appreciated!!!16/09/2017 #35 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#15 hope all my stories are kept in the hearts of the readers, that is the best place @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador16/09/2017 #34 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#18 well thank you @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador happy weekend16/09/2017 #33 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#19 thank you @Lance 🐝 Scoular16/09/2017 #32 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#20 happy you liked it @Debasish Majumder16/09/2017 #31 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#21 awe awe awe @Joanne Gardocki thank you!16/09/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#23 neverending story @Jan 🐝 Barbosa16/09/2017 #29 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#24 yes, exactly! @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador16/09/2017 #28 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 so well said @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee16/09/2017 #27 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#26 many thanks @Gabriel Bazzolo15/09/2017 #25 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeThere is no better way to love yourself and the surroundings sothst you may love the world and the world loves you thsn reading this buzz by @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.
- Producer14/09/2017R U OK? 3 words for Suicide PreventionToday is the 14th September 2017 as I write this. And it is RU OK? Day in Australia. I have written about this day, on this day, back in 2014 on LinkedIn and last year, 2016, on beBee. And the reason I am doing so again today is...
Comments17/09/2017 #69 Judy OlbrychThe video is clear and practical. Thanks for the tag, @Lance 🐝 Scoular. Even when caring comes naturally, knowing what to say in a difficult or emotional situation does NOT always come naturally or easily. Having basic guidelines and responses is simple but powerful. So is listening. Thank you for putting this out there. I'll be sharing.17/09/2017 #68 Judy OlbrychThe video is clear and practical. Thanks for the tag, @Lance 🐝 Scoular. While caring comes naturally to me, knowing what to say in a difficult or emotional situation does NOT always come naturally or easily (that's when it's easier to write and edit)! Thankfully, before one past critical conversation, I was able to call my brother, who had spent many years in ministry, for advice. The outcome was good. Having basic guidelines and responses is simple but powerful. So is listening. Thank you for putting this out there. I'll be sharing.16/09/2017 #66 Ella de JongWonderful @Lance 🐝 Scoular! You've made me visit beBee again after a long time :-) Well actually @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher did by posting this on LinkedIn (and @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee liking it)
I've tried to put it on my Google + - it didn't work this morning.
Will share it in an other way with people not being (not wanting to be) beBee 'members' .15/09/2017 #62 Susan 🐝 Botello@Lance 🐝 Scoular Great message and video. A lot of people ask "How are you?" But that is not the question which gets an honest answer. It's more of a greeting, "Hello, how are you?." Most who ask that want to know if you are okay or not. "Are you okay?" is different. It really seeks an answer. Great that this is how they named this in Australia. I think we could use that all over the world. Thanks for tagging me. The video is well done! I know I am a day late there but here it's September 14.14/09/2017 #59 Proma 🐝 NautiyalThank you so much, @Lance 🐝 Scoular for tagging me on this buzz. I loved the video. I have been told, often, that I am way too practical for my own good and people often don't find the right audience in me when they want to discuss personal problems. They are right.
The video taught me what are the right things to say and the approach to take when a distressed person is confiding in me. No amount of reading could help me understand that but your video did. The way you spoke and explained, and the graphics you used, made it all so clear.
And, that little bird that flew in and took a sip from the cup of coffee was adorable. How beautifully you told us this story that could help bring a change into someone's life. Thank you. Sharing it :)14/09/2017 #57 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Lance 🐝 Scoular see, what 5 minutes each can do...and the voice in the head of the one alone....saying..."You are not alone...we care for you...your life and existence is precious to us"...Let's give the strength to the many to keep faith in life, the future, the solidarity, the community...Let's make Human Kind Great again! from 100 views to 1300 and the day isn't over. we can do better! Now shall we have some help from @Javier 🐝 beBee , because other seemed to have missed the call of the Buzz! Come on beBee!
- 15/09/2017BRAZIL: goalkeeper Rogério Ceni scores the 120th goal in his career
It's a phenomenon! At 41, Rogério Ceni, the São Paulo FC goalkeeper, scored the 120th goal of his professional career, far ahead of Jose Paraguayan Jose Luis Chilavert (62 goals).
Ceni scored on a penalty kick against the leader Cruzeiro, offering at the same time the lead to the "Paulistas", with whom he plays for 22 years.
With 41, Ceni leads the "scoring" goalkeepers ranking. Followed by Paraguayan legend José Luis Chilavert - 62 goals, Colombian René Higuita - 44, and Mexican Jorge Campos - 38.
See Ceni's defenses, as well as free kicks and penalties.Rogério CENI - Saves & Goals ///// #M1T000 "...There isn't in the world another example of a goalkeeper with greater lucidity whilst playing with their feet. He has thinking with the feet. Feet that...
Comments16/09/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.another present from @Lance 🐝 Scoular for all of us, thank you15/09/2017 #5 David B. GrinbergThanks for the update, Lance, and the nice views of the scenery. I hope you and your wonderful family have a wonderful weekend at the annual meet up. This sounds like a great event -- just beware of bats in those caves (LOL). Also, please don't worry about being "off the grid for three days" because we all need to disconnect now and then for health reasons and to spend more time with our families. Enjoy!15/09/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorOff the grid! Always a well deserved, pause mode in an every day thrilling life, I met captain Kirk last day, he told me to send his regards to the universally know The Savvy Navigator, as a captain to another. Steering the boat to soft waters is the best decision to make in modern Life navigation. Thanks for sharing with the world Lance. Conferencing soon when you're back!
Comments13/09/2017 #19 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#5 I love the live buzzes you do @Lance 🐝 Scoular. It fills my mind with ideas and I feel so motivated and enthusiastic.
This app is a fantastic idea. Post-hospital care is extremely important as is finding the right caregiver.
Like you mentioned, Facebook is the only social media marketing platform that seniors like and use a lot.
Story telling through short videos, explaining the process of using the app and how it will deliver results, will work very well.
I am not sure if fliers will work in this case, but if the app can be introduced through fliers sent out along with prescriptions, from pharmacies, then it can reach the target audience, directly. This will add to the carbon footprint but it's an idea.
Fliers/posters at healthcare centers , especially in the waiting area can be helpful in increasing awareness.
Coming to the part about Indians living in California who speak various dialects. Most Indians understand English and speak the language, too. But in case they don't, the explainer video can help them understand the same. Also, they might be living with their children. So, as per my understanding, the children of the seniors are also a target audience as they might be looking for the right post-hospital care for their parents.
This is a great initiative. I wish her all the best!13/09/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.joyful @Lance 🐝 Scoular13/09/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss another gem from @Lance 🐝 Scoular13/09/2017 #11 Sara JacoboviciImportant lesson @Lance 🐝 Scoular, reinforced by @Susan 🐝 Botello, "you gave her some good advice. Simplicity is key." Einstein added an important spin that we may want to take into consideration, "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Thanks Lance.13/09/2017 #7 Susan 🐝 Botello@Lance 🐝 Scoular It's hard to focus with that coffee aimed my way in a cup so big you can fit a shoe into. ;) I think you gave her some good advice. Simplicity is key. Also she can break the piece up into smaller pieces which make it easier to swallow. A next or part # link at the end may help. Good morning from San Diego! Hope you enjoyed your cup of CofBee!13/09/2017 #5 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorBTW! I love your morning buzz which is my afternoon's coffee, but no Bebee's mug...: (
Have you thought of a short promo video, funny style for the courses? (use senior versus elderly). What you need is 3 points features message on segmented specific targets. The audience needs to perceive perceptual attributes, simple ones, but obvious for everyone. 30 minutes session on zoom and you have your marketing kit. The basic solution is STORY TELLING with cartoons & voice over.
Comments13/09/2017 #7 Sonia 🐝 Quiles EspinosaNo se puede decir mejor @Aitor Vacas Carrillo es impresionante sobre todo que estuvo en funcionamiento hasta el siglo XX sino me equivoco, aunque este dato nos lo puede aclarar @David 🐝 Martín Alonso, mi memoria, jajaja ya no es la que era. Me ha encantado el mini Tour, Gracias !!
- Producer12/09/2017Game of Drones: Como los drones están configurando DubaiDubai se está convirtiendo rápidamente en el pionero de Oriente Medio en términos de convertirse en una ciudad inteligente mediante la adopción de tecnologías emergentes. Los vehículos aéreos no tripulados (UAV), más comúnmente llamados drones,...
- Producer12/09/2017Game of Drones: American Red Cross to start testing drones in disaster relief effortsThe American Red Cross has teamed up with the UPS Foundation and drone manufacturer CyPhy Works to bring drones to sites of natural disasters. The goal is to use drones tethered to the ground to assess damages through constant aerial observations....
Comments12/09/2017 #6 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorJajajjal. Compadre @Gabriel Bazzolo , now people start to see the depth of drones technologies benefits. We have a prayer for victims of IRMA today with Engineeo Global Ventures, Engineeo UK and quDron Inc Argentina. Webserver is ready Gabriel, we need to conference on workflows, targets, messages, workload organization, maybe it's time to gather all partners.
My beBeeTV11K buzzes
My beBeeTV is for everyone, everywhere. beginners to experienced directors &multimedia producers. Post your video content here, with or without advertisements embedded into it.(please limit to 7 to 30 seconds format/comfort). The more you post the more you get affinity contacts and interactions. Need help, Contact me IM.