- 26/03/2017Mysterious ocean tunnel leads to 4 mile deep drop offwww.yahoo.com High Rock Drop Off is located on the East end of Grand Cayman Island in High Rock dive zone. These divers from Canada experienced some incredible diving while on Grand Cayman and mostly were amazed and surprised by the number of tunnels and channels...
- 26/03/2017Lightning over Colorado - Have you ever watched a lightning storm in awe? Join the crowd. Oddly, nobody knows exactly how lightning is produced. What is known is that charges slowly separate in some clouds causing rapid electrical discharges (lightning), but how electrical charges get separated in clouds remains a topic of much research. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2n6F7DB
- 26/03/2017Check out this spectacular video from an airplane window of the Aurora Borealis over New Zealand...Southern Lights put on show for passengers on special flight - CNN.comwww.cnn.com An eight-hour flight that goes in a circle may sound like an airline debacle, but for the 134 passengers on the first-ever chartered flight to see the Southern Lights, it was all about the...
- 24/03/2017Instagram post by Virginiart • Feb 27, 2017 at 1:06am UTCwww.instagram.com 60 Likes, 7 Comments - Virginiart (@art.by.virginia) on Instagram: “📷 🍃🌻🍃Loneliless #photography #fotografia #art #artistic #floral #flower #nature...
- 22/03/2017The Aurora Tree - Yes, but can your tree do this? Pictured is a visual coincidence between the dark branches of a nearby tree and bright glow of a distant aurora. The beauty of the aurora - combined with how it seemed to mimic a tree right nearby - mesmerized the photographer to such a degree that he momentarily forgot to take pictures. More at - https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap170320.html
- 07/03/2017hoja traslucidas-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
- 07/03/2017Camino a través de los Guardianes de la Puerta..este camino se encuentra en el santuario de William Ricketts. (Australia)
- 01/03/2017Nada mejor que una manzana para ingerir cosas saludables ya que contiene vitaminas imprescindibles para estar con energía durante todo el día. 🍎
- Producer23/02/2017Spring“Spring is in the air.” I don’t know how many times I’ve heard that said. It’s right around the corner, yet I find myself contemplating just what that means outside of shedding those layers of clothing I enjoy so much. How did “Spring” come...
Comments23/02/2017 #1 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI have always loved science and Spring is a reminded for me of new chances. For example, every one has a new beginning in their lives. Take this. Every single cell in the human body replaces itself over a period of seven years. That means there's not even the smallest part of you now that was part of you seven years ago. So it is like a Spring blooming every seven years for those who don't like their old "Shell", because it is brand new, literally.
- Producer23/02/2017Seven Natural Wonders of TimeI am drawn to heights and places where time surrounds me. Spaces where time stretches away and spots where distant history rushes towards you. Here follows my seven natural wonders time. Vredefort Dome More than two billion years ago...
Comments24/02/2017 #31 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsWonderful images with a touching description. Beauty of nature never ceases to amaze us. @Gert 🐝 Scholtz Your buzz tells me how well you connect with nature and appreciate it's beauty and the contribution it makes to each one of us.
A must visit all these magnificent places.
I Imagined travelling two billion years in the seven natural wonders of time.
Thank you for the journey into the beauty that surrounds you.24/02/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#28 you are welcome, all on my bucket list - let me first complete my business management course for startups then i take off @Gert 🐝 Scholtz24/02/2017 #28 Gert 🐝 Scholtz@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. @Jerry Fletcher I hope that you will someday have the chance to experience the reality of the pictures and images. Many thanks for your encouraging comments.24/02/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Love this one from Gert Scholtz!24/02/2017 #21 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Well-being for our heart and soul @Gert 🐝 Scholtz, each day a cup of inspiring beauty in words and images, I say yes to that! Thank you.24/02/2017 #17 VDS BrinkGert! What a wonderfull story about wonders of our country! The beauty is that you barely touched the surface. Please do a followup on the next seven wonders: The hollow caves in the Eastern Free State while the sun sets. The Richtersveld what no words will ever describe. The Tankwa Karoo where time stands still, the Wild Coast, the world's most beautiful flower show around Gharies and Kamieskroon, the endless horizons of the Highveld and an old lion sleeping away in Kruger while naughty warthogs disturb him!24/02/2017 #16 Gert 🐝 Scholtz@Savvy Raj @Sara Jacobovici @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @CityVP 🐝 Manjit I appreciate your friendly words, thank you for reading. South Africa's natural diversity is a world in one country – mountains, forests, desert, tropical coastlines, waterfalls, lakes, the bush, many more. Do visit one day and come and explore even more natural wonders of time within the beauty of the country.24/02/2017 #11 Savvy RajAmazing journey through time and spaces @Gert 🐝 Scholtz thanks so much for sharing these here. I especially connected with these lines amongst the many here ....The mists, strands and waters fall down in space only to repeat the cycle through the earth’s natural rhythms.
- 21/02/2017Another spectacular sunset over the 1000 Islands last night @Laura Mikolaitis...
- Producer18/02/2017Look For Hearts In Nature,They're Everywhere, Just Like Love Is!First off.... Happy Valentines Day! What a great holiday to have...one that celebrates human beings love for one another. We positively don't have enough love in this big old world anymore, and having Valentines Day once a year helps. We need to...
- Producer15/02/2017Deadly affair when snake meets kiteWhat happens when a raptor and python cross paths – high up in a tree? One Wild Card member was astonished to witness this three-hour, deadly interaction.Late last year Luis Da Cruz and his wife spent a few days at Ngwenya Lodge, situated on the...