- Producer28/10/2016No Hall for this ToadAs I was tidying up around the water tank the other day, I was surprised to see that the arrogant and narcissistic Mr Toad, that ageless character from "The Wind in the Willows", had condescended to leave his Squire's residence, Toad Hall, and take...
Comments28/10/2016 #7 Phil FriedmanOne of the clearest truths on Earth:
Mr. Mole to Ratty, "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
Thank you, Kenneth Grahame, for "The Wind in the Willows" and thank you
Ken Boddie for the memory and the chuckle.28/10/2016 #4 Ken Boddie#3 Funny you should mention 'road', Praveen, since the Cockney rhyming slang for road is 'frog and toad'. Mind you, this princely squire was almost large enough to offer you a lift on his back and take you down the 'frog and toad' ..... had he perhaps been in a better mood. 🐸
Comments25/10/2016 #12 CityVP Manjit#9 It is a sad memory but not a bad memory, my friend was trying to take a photograph just like this one, it speaks to the risk any photographer takes with Elephants. Elephants have long memories. His death is a reminder that elephants need protecting from poachers, and the elephants in the picture are lucky to have their tusks, such is the size of the illegal ivory trade.24/10/2016 #5 AnonymousWOW. In the one travel experience I had abroad in 2007, I was in Tanzania and was blessed to be on a Safari where I was like a child in great JOY at the sight of elephants, lions, giraffes, hippopotamus, monkeys - and more, in their natural habitats. Pure beauty = such that words cannot capture. I hope this can translate!! thank you for this wonderful photo!!23/10/2016 #1 CityVP ManjitThis picture fills me with a little sadness because it reminds me of my friend Don Hornsby who I stayed with in South Africa and who was rushed by an elephant and trampled to death while trying to take a photograph. Elephants have been so traumatized by poachers that the large elephant instinctively went on the attack. I cannot believe that this was six years ago, it was only a matter of months after I had returned from South Africa that we heard of this terrible news from his family. http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/elephant-tramples-man-to-death-687670
Comments27/10/2016 #39 Ivan CamposUn corte y el acabado actual, con una luz brillante y la nostalgia, con lo que un sello, un poco sobria, pero no dejar de lado los jóvenes de peso ligero, tela ligera, ya que señala los términos del cuerpo, en referencia a una sensualidad discreta, por lo que el conjunto .PARABÉNS estilo magnífico y actuales y el éxito tanto.27/10/2016 #38 Ivan CamposUm corte e acabamento atual , com uma leve e brilhante nostalgia , trazendo uma estampa ,levemente sóbria , mas não deixando de passar a leveza da juventude, tecido leve , ressaltando e delineando as expressões do corpo, remetendo a uma discreta sensualidade ,tornando o conjunto do estilo lindo e atual .PARABÉNS E MUITO SUCESSO.
- 21/10/2016When travelling on the awesome Mansehra-Naran-Chillas highway along the beautiful valley toward Babusar Top after almost an hour of drive from Naran there is a marvelous spot called Jalkhad. It is an area where at one side of the road is High Mountain and on the other side is Kunhar River, with its fresh and clear water flowing toward Naran. Because of its stunning beauty, this place has turned into a picnic spot. There are different restaurants and tea spot for those who want to take a break while travelling toward Gilgit-Baltistan.When travelling on the awesome...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com When travelling on the awesome Mansehra-Naran-Chillas highway along the beautiful valley toward Babusar Top after almost an hour of drive from Naran...
- 20/10/2016Remaining part of Glacier, this glacier is formed during the winter season, but as this is the end of summer season only small part of this glacier remain. This is the first time in our life that we took in a glacier. We went along after taking some photos at this place.
- 19/10/2016Ogni mese sul blog "curiosa di natura" una foto frase che parla di natura. Ecco quella del mese di ottobre
- 16/10/2016Different views of Pink Flower growing in our garden.Pink Flower in Our Gardenwww.bebee.com Different views of Pink Flower growing in our...
- 15/10/2016Full Moon Observed in KarachiFull Moon Observed in Karachiwww.bebee.com Different color of Full Moon in Karachi at different times. At 7:00 PM PST. At 7:00 PM PST. At 7:00 PM PST. At 9:00 PM PST. At 9:00 PM PST. At 9:00...
- 31/05/2016http://www.nadiagarcia-ideaswithlove.com/ Cada momento puede ser único y especial si sabes donde estar...+info...
- 13/10/2016When travelling from Naran toward Babusar Pass, after nearly half hour of drive on Mansehra-Naran-Babusar-Chillas highway there is a fascinating place called “Batakundi”. This place is little up on the hill from where one can view the magnificent Kaghan Valley with high mountains surrounding the valley and the river Kunhar flowing below in the valley.When travelling from Naran toward...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com When travelling from Naran toward Babusar Pass, after nearly half hour of drive on Mansehra-Naran-Babusar-Chillas highway there is a fascinating...
- 13/10/2016My son trying to jump from above the jeep door at Lalazar. Lalazar is the most beautiful place in the Kaghan Valley with lush green meadow surrounded with snow covered mountains and forest filled with pine trees.My son trying to jump from above the...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com My son trying to jump from above the jeep door at Lalazar. Lalazar is the most beautiful place in the Kaghan Valley with lush green meadow surrounded...
- 11/10/2016Don't know the name. A beautiful flower...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com Don't know the name. A beautiful flower growing in our...
- 07/10/2016What about this one @Andrew Porter? Do you know what it is? I took this picture in Madeira Island too but I have no idea about the name of this plant.
Comments07/10/2016 #1 Andrew PorterHello Sophie thanks for the tag, yes this is another Carpobrotus of which there are around 13 species, flowers pink, white turning yellow, leaves can also be reddish green as in your picture, they were a genus of mesembryanthemum but are now in their named genus, hope this helps if not I'm always buzzing around somewhere on beBee!
- 04/10/2016Beautiful view at Balakot when travelling from Abbottabad toward Naran.Beautiful view at Balakot when...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com Beautiful view at Balakot when travelling from Abbottabad toward...
Comments02/10/2016 #11 Pamela L. WilliamsYou're getting really good at these Live Buzzes David! I like sunrises! I actually thought of clipping my phone to the inside of my car and letting the Bees see what I see on my morning commute. It can get pretty spectacular! We got that rain by the way! now it's a chilly fall day!28/09/2016 #1 David B. Grinbergcc: @Javier beBee @John White, MBA @Matt Sweetwood @Teresa Gezze @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Mamen Delgado @Lisa Gallagher @Dean Owen @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Milos Djukic @Pamela L. Williams @Pascal Derrien @Gert Scholtz @Ashley Marie Taylor @Franci Eugenia Hoffman @Augusto Santos @Deb Helfrich @Renée Cormier
Comments27/09/2016 #14 Lisa Gallagher#13 Wow, from Wv-Tx- Madrid, how awesome! I hope one day you can visit WV, there is a lot to see. Pittsburgh isn't far from the area we traveled, maybe two hours? Thanks for sharing @Cepee Tabibian View more#13 Wow, from Wv-Tx- Madrid, how awesome! I hope one day you can visit WV, there is a lot to see. Pittsburgh isn't far from the area we traveled, maybe two hours? Thanks for sharing @Cepee Tabibian! Close
- Producer24/09/2016Studio Photos with An iPhone? No Way!I mean come on! Who in their right mind would even consider taking photos of someone in a studio with an iPhone? First, there's no flash synch ability, so you can't even use a studio lighting system if you wanted to. Besides the images you are going...