- 09/12/2016When we take a moment to step back and look, the world is stunningly beautiful. There's beauty in the flashing movements of animals diving and dodging in a dance for survival, there's beauty in the sky above a nighttime city, and beauty in the creatures that creep through the edge of a dark wood....The most incredible nature photos of 2016www.businessinsider.com The winning photos from the 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year photo contest are absolutely...
- 08/12/2016Tramonto a Dicembreniume.com "Sunset in December"Seven photos of a sunset in December in Italy with silhouettes of trees. ...
- Producer08/12/2016Человек и тюлень - The Man and the sealНебольшая история про то что находясь в одной среде и в одинаковых условиях человек и тюлень становятся гораздо ближе друг другу. О том что мы можем быть интересны и в даже общаться между собой. По мотивам экспедиции Сахалин-Курилы.A little history...
- Producer11/11/2016Sea jewels - Драгоценности моряMany believe that the squid is a deep-dwellers. However, this applies only to a few species.Reef squid contrary rise to the surface at night. They are attracted by the light coming from the buildings located on the shore. And also the fact that the...
- 07/12/2016Panoramic view of Charna Island:
Charna Island is a small uninhabited island located in the Arabian Sea and is about 9KM from the beach. The Island itself is 1.2KM long and 0.5KM wide and is a natural habitat for marine life. Marine life around Charna includes poisonous sea snakes, barracuda, narrow-barred Spanish mackerel, cobia, Dorado, Tuna, angel fish, sea urchin, sea fan, oyster, ray fish, rare green turtles, different species of crabs and lobsters. It is famous for water sports such as for scuba diving, freediving, underwater photography, hiking, speed boating, knee boarding, wake tubing, banana tubing, jet skiing, cliff diving and snorkeling.
Perennial aquatic plant belonging to the family Nymphaeaceae.
- Producer05/12/2016Independent Zen Greeting In August of 2016 I created my own brand called "Independent Zen".Today's quote:Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion" - Thich...
Comments05/12/2016 #5 Independent ZenThe point you made about noise is true. Whether it the noise of the world we live in, noise in our own heads (counter productive thinking). The power of positive thinking and action (gratefulness, mindfulness and compassion) is immense.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
Positive moves: Slowing down, breathing, reflecting and appreciating what we have, and as you stated letting go when we need too. Thanks for the welcome I will be visiting your blogs.05/12/2016 #3 Max J. Carter#2 You're Welcome @Independent Zen. I agree with you wholeheartedly and love the way you put it.
I find the space between the future and the past that is the never ending now allows for a limitless view of the now as it unfolds. But to get there one must let go of everything that holds one in the past or pulls one away from the now into worry over the unknown and unfolding future. .
I look forward to the Buszzes you add to the sum of this community.05/12/2016 #2 Independent ZenThank you Max.
Agreed. Nature is very restorative and grounding (feel the breeze, the rays, the rain, swim in the ocean, hike, sit and meditate). When we live in the moment (not reflecting on the past, or fast forwarding to the future) we are more in touch with who we are. Nature has a calm healing power that teaches us that we are a part of a larger peaceful and positive world.05/12/2016 #1 Max J. CarterWelcome to the neighborhood.
I can relate with tapping into nature as it is part of my Shamans path and in nature I find I am better able to listen and ground myself and allow the nature to wash my soul clean of anything unhealthy I have taken on as an Empath.
Less electronic interference that can jumble the senses and make listening difficult at times for me.
Do you have this issues at times?
- 03/12/2016" El secreto de la eterna juventud consiste en ir siempre con la verdad tratando de actuar con la bondad "
- 27/11/2016Panoramic View of Kunhar River
While traveling toward Naran we stopped at a restaurant by the name "River Park" at the bank of river Kunhar, near Balakot. The Kunhar River with its crystal clear waters from the glaciers and the famous orange and pink trout fish pass through this valley and is considered the most prominent feature of this valley. River Park resturant is a decent eatery and as it was off season so the cook let us know that it will take approx. 30 min to serve. By taking advantage of that time we sit alongside the river bank. We uprooted our shoes and socks and plunged our feet into the water, the water was perfect yet all that much colder. Since we have travelled such a long journey it feels too great by sitting along the river bank and feeling the smoothness and peace of the environment. After 30 min the lunch was served, we chose to sit along the river bank and have our lunch there, it was instantly organized by the inn staff. The food was extremely delectable and after lunch we proceeded with our excursion toward Naran.
- 23/11/2016Gelsominoniume.com JASMINE FLOWERJasminum L. is a genus of flowering plants (including various species of jasmine) belonging to the Oleaceae family.Jasmine is native to the warm, tropical regions of Asia, though it is commonly grown almost anywhere now. Jasmine likes...
- Producer22/11/2016Living sea - Живое мореОдин случай на Филиппинах. One case in the Philippines.Иногда так бывает, что море становится живым не только иносказательно. Ты всматриваешься в синюю даль и понимаешь, что это не просто вода. Тысячи живых существ сливаются в одно целое - громадную...
- 18/11/2016Someone Needs Coffee...
My latest photo on www.flickr.com/photos/kwpashuk
Most paintings depict swans as graceful, peaceful creatures gliding along quiet ponds.
Hang around a while, and you will see that they have a cranky side too.
This was taken at LaSalle Park in Burlington, Ontario where a colony of Trumpeter Swans reside.