- 22/06/2017Simple and Beautifulimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 20/06/2017For those of you who missed my last blog, here is one of the photo's I shot in Colorado and posted to my blog. I'm working on two more blogs.. hope to have them posted by weeks end! Stay tuned :) This was taken in Estes Park, Colorado with my Samsung Phone.
- 20/06/2017Sensational Sunset: I took this pic tonight on my i-Phone...
Comments19/06/2017 #5 AnonymousEllos, los animales, son los que más colaboran con el respeto al medio ambiente. Hasta las plantas y los árboles. Sino, fijaos que todos los deshechos de los árboles, como hojas muertas, son alimento para otras especies y ayudan al ecosistema. Y que decir del respeto al agua que hacen. Tenemos mucho que aprender.
- 16/06/2017Manhattan Moonrise - A Full Moon rose as the Sun set on June 9, known to some as a Strawberry Moon. Close to the horizon and taking on the warm color of reflected sunlight filtered through a dense and dusty atmosphere, the fully illuminated lunar disk poses with the skyscrapers along the southern Manhattan skyline in this telephoto snapshot. More at - http://ift.tt/2t4zRDR
- 01/06/2017Shadowrise and Sunset - The road tracking through this stunning 360 degree view crosses a remote mountain area of Jämtland, Sweden, planet Earth. A 3x8 mosaic of still images, the panorama was taken on May 3rd from a small drone 200 meters above the ground. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2qE0thn
- 31/05/2017Space Station's EarthKAM Sees the Grand Canyon - On April 3, 2017, the student-controlled EarthKAM camera aboard the International Space Station captured this photograph of a favorite target - the Grand Canyon from low Earth orbit. More at - http://ift.tt/2r7Hp9U
- 30/05/2017A Kalahari Sky - You wake up in the Kalahari Desert in Botswana, Africa. You go outside your tent, set up your camera, and take long exposures of the land and sky. What might you see? Besides a lot of blowing dust and the occasional acacia tree, you might catch many sky wonders. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2qDA7aF
- 29/05/2017Forest refracted in a drop of water...
Natural or Men made (photoshopped) I don't know but it is neat.
- 29/05/2017Instagram post by Virginiart • Apr 11, 2017 at 9:42pm UTCwww.instagram.com 97 Likes, 5 Comments - Virginiart (@art.by.virginia) on Instagram: “📱#picoftheday #fotodelgiorno #italy #picture #photowithphone #phonepad #nature #botanical...
- 24/05/2017For your viewing enjoyment!Hilarious Winners of the First Annual ‘Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards’flowartstation.com Hilarious Winners of the First Annual ‘Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards’ More info: Comedy Wildlife Photo Awards | Facebook These days there are countless annual photography...
- 20/05/2017beBees like Hollyhocks
I saw them for the first time in Egypt
They needed a lot of water to keep them alive even in May
- 10/05/2017Big Dipper Above and Below Chilean Volcanoes - Do you see it? This common question frequently precedes the rediscovery of one of the most commonly recognized configurations of stars on the northern sky: the Big Dipper. This grouping of stars is one of the few things that has likely been seen, and will be seen, by every generation. The Big Dipper is not by itself a constellation. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2pvrVJJ
- 06/05/2017✨" Siempre hay que tener una actitud positiva, no importa los problemas que vengan pues lo importante es tener la esencia de bondad que nos hará ser eternamente jóvenes " ✨