- 26/04/2017What is Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
By:Karen DenovichWhat is Gamma Knife Radiosurgery My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 5 Tips For Starting A Successful Fashion Blog
By:Fashion OSM5 Tips For Starting A Successful Fashion Blog My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- How To Collect Emails Effectively
By:Jon AlloHow To Collect Emails Effectively My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- Four Keys To Creating An Evergreen Boot Camp
By:Fabienne FredricksonFour Keys To Creating An Evergreen Boot Camp My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 22/04/2017Natural Medicine
By:Elena MartinNatural Medicine My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- Producer17/04/2017PerfectionismPerfectionism is a huge trap, because the perfectionist person truly believes she must be living in a perfect world, it is an illusion that does not fit the human race and our world. It is fine to feel whole and complete as a Divine creature...
Comments18/04/2017 #6 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI agree, Perfectionism is a huge trap. Yet, striving for perfection is not. It is our goal. "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect." Matthew 5:48.
Love being perfected. We always have room for progress. "In this, love is perfected with us so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment, for we are as He is in this world. There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. So the one who fears has not reached perfection in love."
Sadly some people seek to be perfect by faith and their works instead of Christ alone. "If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood–and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood–why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?" Hebrews 7:11
People use the nobody is perfect excuse to live in rebellion. The direction to striving to towards perfections is God's Words. God’s Word is perfect. "The instruction of the LORD is perfect, renewing one’s life; the testimony of the LORD is trustworthy, making the inexperienced wise. The precepts of the LORD are right, making the heart glad; the command of the LORD is radiant, making the eyes light up. The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever; the ordinances of the LORD are reliable and altogether righteous." - Psalms 19-7-917/04/2017 #4 Wafa El-AmraniThank you all, for your comments and insights.
The reason I am not supporting perfectionism, it is because it activates hyper-criticism in a very negative way, (not in a constructive way) usually perfectionist are never satisfied no matter what the world has to offer, and they are never happy with what they do or have, because they are always seeking for perfection an illusion that doesn't exist.
Underneath the trait of perfectionism, those people are seeking approval and love because they unconsciously believe that they aren't worthy of love unless they are perfect. They constantly want to feel significant to themselves and often to others.
The most effective way to calm perfectionism is to teach people ways to cultivate self-love and self-efficacy.17/04/2017 #2 Harvey LloydEveryone has their vantage point. Perfectionists view things from a vantage point of many possibilities. The opposite of this is pragmatic, taking minimum possibilities and building the world. I am pragmatic and perfectionists use to drive me crazy. I soon realized that we needed each other. Perfectionists opened my eyes to other possibilities while i tamed the run on solutions or paths. We need perfectionists just as much as pragmatics.
- 14/04/2017How To Buy A Wedding Gift To Be Proud Of
By:Samantha KnowlesHow To Buy A Wedding Gift To Be Proud Of My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 14/04/2017Why You Should Use Caution With Dating Websites
By:Samantha KnowlesWhy You Should Use Caution With Dating Websites My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 09/04/2017So many brands are getting the digital customer experience wrong. Here are some thought startersWhy so many brands are getting digital customer experience wrong? - Digital Conversationsow.ly As a business entrepreneur I lost count of the number of emails I send & receive in one day. For me it’s one of the most efficient ways to collate and gather information on the run. I also engage on social, read newsletters while waiting on meetings...
Comments09/04/2017 #2 Miguel 🐝 López OlivaSo interesting!! I completelly agree. Most of brands must change its communication strategy to invite users to interacte with them and after that give the correct answer as soon as possible.
Users are so tired of being exposed always to its offer ads, when they demand SOMETHING MORE like relevant content, be responsible with the environment and so on...
- 08/04/2017Recommendations And Ideas For An Agency's Marketing Campaign
By:Tim StevensonRecommendations And Ideas For An Agency's Marketing Campaign My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 08/04/2017Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for Dummies
By:Ravi NambooriVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for Dummies My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 06/04/2017Google's new YouTube TV lets you watch cable for $35 a monthfinance.yahoo.com Google's YouTube TV is officially here. The streaming TV service will get you 40 channels for $35 per month with more coming in the...
- Producer05/04/2017Data is Not Knowledge. Knowledge is Not Wisdom.People need to spring clean their minds...This is the time of year to clear out the cupboards, dust off the shelves, and donate to charity anything that is simply cluttering up your home. Many do this. When was the last time, however, that you did...
- 04/04/2017#LeadershipEmotional Intelligence Myth vs. Factwww.linkedin.com Is Emotional Intelligence the same as being “nice” or “polite”? Does Emotional Intelligence just mean you have a lot of empathy? Is...
- 01/04/2017Stay At Home Parents
By:Carol Jean RomineStay At Home Parents My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 28/03/2017How To Cultivate Connection With Your Ideal Clients
By:Justine ClayHow To Cultivate Connection With Your Ideal Clients My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- 28/03/2017What Is A Cyber Security Analyst A Brief Introduction To The People Who Keep Your Company IT Safe
By:Melanie KamdarWhat Is A Cyber Security Analyst A Brief Introduction To The People Who Keep Your Company IT Safe My Content Submission Directorymyartsubmit.com
- Producer19/03/2017Pockets of Creative ThoughtsSome ideas crossed my mind while exchanging comments or reading buzzes here on beBee. I wish to share them with you. If you find me hallucinating it is because of the depth of what I have been reading. I share with the readers what I experienced...
Comments20/03/2017 #39 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBeeIn years past, my quiet time was merely when I was sleeping. I was too busy to stop and reflect. I would oftentimes problem solve in my sleep and show up back to work the next morning refreshed and able to put my discovery into play. I now have time to reflect and can hardly keep up.20/03/2017 #33 Alan CullerSo many engaging thoughts, Ali -"fire from ice. . .if the ice is really clear" -how to engage with vision - a clear, engaging, sensory rich, and emotionally laden picture of the desired future state.
"Quiet space for calm reflection" -how little time we leave ourselves to learn -without insight practice has the monotony and stagnation of learning-less, unaware action, which leads to error and safety risk.
Riding "the eye of the storm "-what a description of how master change through reflective learning.
Thank you for stretching my thinking.
Alan19/03/2017 #30 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#27 This is an accomplished comment dear @Tausif Mundrawala. I love it. In particular "I have read an article about human tears reflecting their mood and their state of mind when that tears were being shed" and this is very true. Apparently, our tears record our feelings and shape up accordingly. I have learnt from you as well and I am deeply grateful to you.19/03/2017 #29 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#28 yes!19/03/2017 #28 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#26 SOoner than you expect @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc., but not the next one. I promise very soon.19/03/2017 #27 Tausif MundrawalaI think each and everyone one was us needs a so called 'Me-Time' to reflect upon us being an individual person. Sometimes we tend to overlook our strengths and categorize it as our weakness and vice versa. I have read an article about human tears reflecting their mood and their state of mind when that tears were being shed.
We need to have an eye on every detail which completes us as a person and which goes hand-in-hand by developing and helping us emerge strong from within. I would like to thank you for your previous statement that Dear Tausif we have lived through your experiences and we would like to carry it forward.
I can't thank you enough for all the buzzes which you have produced and has helped us to engage with our other fellow bees. It's been a great learning experience for me here on beBee.19/03/2017 #26 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 ooooh I am so looking forward to reading that jewel @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. Let it come!!!19/03/2017 #25 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#24 Absolutely correct @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.By the way, soon I am writing a buzz on one of your buzzes.19/03/2017 #24 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.a beautiful example of joined bee forces
- 16/03/2017With Toronto's Hard Rock Cafe closing, what does the future hold for the chain?
Toronto's Hard Rock Cafe — the second to open in the company's history — is closing in May to make way for a Shoppers Drug Mart. Has the chain outlived its appeal? Or is it simply shifting locations?'Not the Hard Rock Cafe that I fell in love with': Where does the chain fit in 2017?www.cbc.ca Toronto's Hard Rock Cafe — the second to open in the company's history — is closing in May to make way for a Shoppers Drug Mart. Has the chain outlived its appeal? Or is it simply shifting...
- 16/03/2017'We are all doing it': Employees at Canada's 5 big banks speak out about pressure to dupe customers
Employees from all five of Canada’s big banks have flooded Go Public with stories of incredible pressure to meet sales targets — at any cost.'We are all doing it': Employees at Canada's 5 big banks speak out about pressure to dupe customerswww.cbc.ca Employees from all five of Canada’s big banks have flooded Go Public with stories of incredible pressure to meet sales targets — at any...
- 15/03/2017#Healthcare, #AIThe future of artificial intelligence in healthcare relies on crowdsourced data | FierceHealthcarewww.fiercehealthcare.com Researchers argue that the next generation of computerized support software requires more robust data to effectively identify disease patterns within specific patient populations. Humans are generally poor performers when it comes to probabilistic...
- 14/03/2017#ITToolsSXSW 2017: Tech Idea for Preventing Fatal Police Interactions Wins Shark Tank-Like Competitionwww.govtech.com The first-place prize of $10,000 went to RideAlong, a digital tool meant to facilitate safer interactions between police and people with mental...
- 10/03/2017#CIORage Against the Routine: Public CIOs Have a Jobs Problemwww.govtech.com The blast zone of the “automation bomb” is wider than we once...
- 10/03/2017#HealthcareITNew Hyper-Converged Platform, Cloud Architecture Streamline Louisiana IT, Health Carewww.govtech.com A new platform and cloud architecture scheduled to go live later this year is already saving Louisiana money and is expected to yield an improved IT experience for employees and...