- 04/10/2016@Matt Sweetwood shared a beautiful message on @Kristen Begley's buzz titled "Gratitude." Her buzz is wonderful, check it out. His message was an added bonus. Matt reminds us all to be grateful for what we have, not what we lack. Matt reminds us that we all experience hard times and if we can just focus on what we are grateful for, life does fall into place as it should. The video was shot in Battery Park, NCY- I have to say, the view was astounding. Loved the sunset Matt and yes, I saw the rainbow!! Your message put a smile on my face.On Gratitude Matt on the importance of being grateful & some New York City...
Comments04/10/2016 #7 David B. GrinbergSpectacular buzz @Matt Sweetwood, from one sunset lover to another (and native NYer). I salute YOU and your profound, impactful message. Moreover. I reiterate that we should ALL adopt an "Attitude of Gratitude." Life is too short to be unhappy, grumpy and complaining all the time. Rather, see the proverbial glass half full, not half empty. Focus on the positive and accentuate the positive. Remember the big picture cosmic perspective (works for me): the vast and expanding universe is reportedly 14 BILLION years old, while the average human life span is 75-80 years-old in the USA. Thus, please ponder this quote by Albert Einstein: "There are only two ways to live your life: One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is though everything is a miracle." Choose wisely.
Be(bee) grateful for beBee and the wonderful interactions it allows us to enjoy (for free, no less). Lastly, per Matt's message, for those bees and others who might be struggling through challenging times, remember this saying: It's always darkest before the dawn."
As noted, remember this refrain from the Book Psalms: "This is the day that the Lord hath made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it."
BUZZ ON BEES!
- 26/09/2016Hi! I'm going to New York for Christmas. Do you have suggestions on what to do for New Year's? Perhaps go to Times Square. I'd like to know all the interesting places to visit. 😊 Thanks bees!!!masviajesbaratos.net
Comments26/09/2016 #2 Albert GibelDear Miss @Itziar Ruiz López ,
Sounds Great, Congratulations!
This the official site of Time Square. They have everything you need to know about the Ball Drop and all the festivities leading up to the big night.
DO NOT HESITATE, BOOK IMMEDIATELY !
- @Juan Imaz and me , in the yankees stadium
- 29/08/2016beBee welcomes @Matt Sweetwood to our Madrid office!
- 23/08/2016Has anyone ever stayed in the Whiteface Mountain area of NY? My brother has been posting pics and it looks beautiful. I'm thinking my husband (more than me) needs a long weekend and this might be a great get away. Let me know if you've been here.. curious to hear? cc: @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, this can't be too far from you?? Image is courtesy of Google Images.
Comments23/08/2016 #3 John Valledor@Lisa Gallagher I have been to Whiteface Mountain. The scenery is terrific. May I be so bold as to suggest that if you're seriously thinking about vacationing in the North Country, consider my home state of New Hampshire and the White Mountains. Not that far from upstate New York.
In fact, I would recommend visiting in mid-October when the iconic leaves turn to a majestic pallet of red-yellow-gold-green colors. No wonder northern New England attract so many "leaf peepers" from all over the country that time of year.
If you seriously consider my suggestion, then visit New Hampshire's Franconia Notch State Park. The area is super scenic with tall granite bluffs (NH is the "Granite State"), crystal clear reflecting lakes, not too far from the largest rock on the East Coast--Mount Washington, and unique terrain carved out by retreating glaciers from our last Ice Age.
Google: The Basin, Flume Gorge, Echo Lake and the Lost River. Trust me, these places are more breath taking in person than on the Internet.
I guarantee that you will find this scenery so awesome, that you'll return. BTW, I'm not in any way associated with NH tourism. I exploit my home state's beauty every weekend with my family.
- 02/08/2016Dedicated to worldwide beBee teams and all Bees who love NYCNew York - Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] Alicia Keys - New York "Empire State of Mind" OFFICIAL VIDEO Thanks for over 12.000.000...
Comments31/07/2016 #17 Gerald Hecht@Joel Anderson, yes, let's not be monsters and force this experiment through the chamber more than once(or twice) on the original test post, I believe the data have been collected and the dynamics acan be studied in "in vitro", lol --let's let @Javier beBee have is vacation; he is very fit, (you are ;-)...nothing more can be solved right now by lathering rinsing and repeating this exercise all day, except the aforementioned overloading of a feed. #14
Comments07/08/2016 #12 Erroll -EL- WarnerPlease don't view New York City from your mobile. Come and visit. Great attractions. Bebee's New York City Office is close to the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. Grand Central and Central Park. The largest Zoo (Bronx Zoo). Broad Way shows. The best stores on fifth avenue Manhattan. The UN building.
- Producer22/07/2016Todo lo que necesitás para tener un excelente look.A diario las revistas de moda y la tv, nos llenan de imágenes repletas de indumentaria de alta costura, zapatos y accesorios de moda que para utilizarlos en nuestra rutina, tendríamos que tener mínimo 3 sueldos para poder costearlos.Es...
- Producer12/07/2016Ruta "Sex and The City".¿Quién no soñó con ser por un sólo día Carrie Bradshaw? Usar los famosísimos y hermosos Manolo Blahnik, tener vestidos de diseñadores, salir por New York cada noche con tus amigas y enamorarse de la ciudad, y por qué no, encontrar el amor en la Gran...