- Producer17/02/2017What Is It That Makes Skyscrapers So Awe Inspiring?Skyscrapers have been symbols of human achievement and civilization for as long as they have existed. They naturally draw the eye whenever people look at a city's skyline at night, and many people have wondered why they inspire such awe in so many...
- all eyes on YOU ;-)Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only (HQ) Scotland's Sheena Easton scored a world wide hit with this in 1981. She also remains the only artist to ever be seen singing the theme song to a James Bond...
Comments03/02/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.love NYC
- Producer30/01/2017Español & english ¿95 millones de dolares por vivir en el edificio más alto de New York?/ 95 million dollars for living in the tallest building of Manhatan?Hace muchos años discutí con una de mis profesoras de Proyectos en la Escuela sobre la necesidad de seguir haciendo rascacielos. Mi juventud me llevó a mantener la posición de que ya se habían hecho suficientes y que no había lugar para el...
Comments30/01/2017 #4 Itziar Ruiz LópezEse edificio es completamente increíble. Al parecer Cristiano Ronaldo tiene comprado un triplex ahí y el último piso se estaba subastando por la cantidad que tu dices. Ahora que, yo viviría feliz con esas vistas jaja. Gracias por compartir.
CC: @Marcelino Murillo Campelo30/01/2017 #2 Javier Rojas García#1 Yes, of course Tall buildings use to move at the top more than two meters and of course you are going to feel it. I don´t know if it is similar to boat movement but I´ll tell you after living two weeks in my new apartment... hahaha, could come with me and try it?30/01/2017 #1 Mamen 🐝 DelgadoWowww, that's so impressive...
Just one question @Javier Rojas García, I have read somewhere that tall, so tall, buildings have some kind of movement at the top because of the wind, and because they are not "absolutely rigid" structures. Is it possible to feel that movement? I can imagine myself in the morning getting up and feeling dizzy as if I had the night in a boat... 😂
- ProducerA Script From HeavenNew York. City. Open sky. Shimmering waters. Liberty in the air. The statue reached a point of no return. Muscles stiff. Visitors watched. No movement. With eyes of wonder. Inside the statue a soul opened her eyes. Just like that. The calling was...
Comments15/01/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#11 who knows, just imagine @Dean Owen, maybe we will read somewhere along the writing journey! Nelson might hear your request ...14/01/2017 #10 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#9 thank you @Kevin Baker!14/01/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.thank you @David B. Grinberg, good to know. Your positive words are highly appreciated. The post has been written with lots of love for this special city, that found a place in my heart!14/01/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#5 thank you, you and your family as well, @Luis Piriz14/01/2017 #4 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#3 deal! I will let you know @Luis Piriz!14/01/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.oh lucky YOU @Luis Piriz. Give a warm hug to New York!!!
- Producer10/01/2017New York, New York....!¡Feliz año nuevo a todos! Os voy a contar en este nuevo Producer cómo fue mi semana de vacaciones en NYC, por si alguno se anima a ir y utilizarlo como guía de viaje.Día 1:Tras 9h intensas de avión, llegamos a NY a lo que eran allí las 16:00h...
Comments10/01/2017 #18 César de SouzaAdorei seu diário de viagem @Itziar Ruiz López. Você acabou me dando uma ideia. Escrever algo sobre a cidade que tanto amo, no Brasil. Vitória. A Capital do Estado do Espírito Santo. Parabéns. (Me encantaba su diario de viaje. Sólo me dan una idea. Escribir algo sobre la ciudad que tanto amo en Brasil. Victoria. La capital del estado de Espíritu Santo. Felicitaciones.)
- 09/01/2017Funnily enough I dreamed last night that I was scouting a place for my next restaurant. Yet in real life I have no desire to ever own another restaurant.NYC culinary staple China Fun shutters, blaming over-regulation - NY Daily Newswww.nydailynews.com Increases in the minimum wage, health insurance and insurance numbered among a list of 10 issues provided by the...
- you are a gift - just the way you are - nowComfortable: 50 People 1 Question Tweet: http://ctt.ec/eYsSu | Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1vfL4dr These days it is so easy to feel insecure about our appearance. Whether it is because of the...
- Producer04/01/2017New beBee ambassadors - 2017Happy New Year ! We wish you all the best: health & success ! We’ve received many questions asking about the specific requirements that need to be met to become one of our Ambassadors. We are priorizing these actions:1. Promote beBee on the...
Comments10/01/2017 #239 Augusto Santos#82 Que ótima notícia @Luizia Patrício! Meus parabéns para você, você realmente merece o cargo de embaixadora por todo seu esforço, trabalho, animação e carisma! A equipe do beBee acertou em cheio ao te selecionar como nova embaixadora, você é um exemplo para todos nós, e eu pessoalmente me sinto lisonjeado por ter sido um de seus primeiros seguidores aqui no beBee. MUITAS FELICIDADES, LUIZIA!!!10/01/2017 #237 Anonymous#206 #208 @Irene🐝 Rodriguez Escolar y @Paula Pérez Toledo aqui lo tenéis en español: https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/bebee-espanol/conoce-a-nuestros-embajadores
E para os usuários brasileiros, aqui está a tradução ao português: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@tifanyrodio/temos-novos-embaixadores-conheca-a-lista-completa-de-embaixadores-do-bebee07/01/2017 #229 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#215 One day this year @Teresa Gezze and I hope to meet when she makes another trip to Cleveland! Who would have known, from Cleveland to Spain? :)) It would be fun to do a live buzz with you Teresa! Again congrats to all. I would tag all of you but I don't want to fill up your notifications so I've been trying to congratulate you separately. Great picks Javier!06/01/2017 #224 🐝 Fatima Williams#118 Awww Thank you @Aurorasa Sima Feeling more loved than ever with all your wishes and affectation. I am really honoured and proud to have met you all and be part of the team. This is what the world is missing. Come join us on beBee 🤗 Feel the love #beBeelove
Comments03/01/2017 #4 Fran 🐝 Brizzolis#3 Lo tengo en mi larguísima lista "cosas que tengo que hacer"... Lamentablemente me es imposible por temas laborales (ausencia de ellos)... Pero me encantaria!... Ya cuando hace años habia base americana en Zaragoza, conoci mucha gente de alli.... Y jo! celebran la Navidad como nadie!!!...
- 31/12/2016Visiting the USA beBee office with @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood
Comments30/12/2016 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awesome!!!
- 29/12/2016Agencia One primera agencia de comercialización exterior einversiones desarrollada en algoritmos que tiene como objetivo la localización y fidelización de clientes potenciales a tiempo real conseguiendo aumentar las inversiones en cualquier país fomentando el desarrollo económico, cultural, turístico y social, buscamos en Nevá York empresa [Marketing o Promoción Exterior] interesada en comercializar nuestro proyecto en la zona Este de los EE.UU.
Interesados envíen email: email@example.com
Comments04/01/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.great picture
- 30/11/2016The beauty of the Oculus. New York's coolest transportation center. Looks like they are setting up a holiday display with huge video projectors.
- Producer30/11/2016Cooking Seafood Paella with Lolo Manso and Raul Cob SOCARRAT New YorkIn New York you now have a place to try the authentic paella.Ask Raul Cob, Chef Valenciano an authentic socarrat.En Nueva York, teneis ahora un local donde probar la autentica paella.Pedir a Raul Cob,Chef Valenciano un autentico socarrat. ...
- 20/11/2016@Matt 🐝 Sweetwood I didn't know this ! Hub Calatrava's World Trade Center transit terminal ! Santiago Calatrava is one of top spanish architects ! spanish creativity in New Yorl !Santiago Calatrava’s Transit Hub Is a Soaring Symbol of a Boondogglewww.nytimes.com The hub, opening Thursday, gives the city an Instagram-ready attraction and the most expensive train station...
Comments21/11/2016 #1 Matt 🐝 SweetwoodYou know, people like to talk badly about this facility. But I have to say it is stunning, functional and an amazing addition to Lower Manhattan. It's a fitting way to give the middle finger to the terrorists who took down the WTC on that spot. In America we are builders and I am thrilled to hear it was a Spanish Architect who did it! The design is brilliant. I shall tour you around next visit since much has changed since you were last here. The problem with the facility is the government / union control of the construction which went billions over budget.. They should have let Trump build it. He builds on time and under budget; HAHAHA
Comments18/11/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergI love the virtual tour, Virag. Moreover, you present a very positive and inspirational message. You know what they say about NY: If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere!" God Bless the Big Apple.
My inspirational city is Washington, DC. The National Mall and historic monuments provide innate beauty. The monuments, Capitol Bldg, and White House and Embassy Row are also inspirational considering their history and architecture. If you like art, history and culture, there are museums galore. If you like the performing arts and live entertainment, there's The Kennedy Center (my personal favorite, lot's of ballet), National Theater, Lincoln Theater (where he was assassinated), and more. There's also a thriving jazz scene on U Street and the Adams Morgan area, which is popular with the younger crowd. And, of course, good bars and top restaurants featuring international cuisine. Sounds like an ideal place for a beBee office! Where better than the USA's capital (after NYC and Silicon Valley).
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood