- 30/05/2017I want to sincerely Thank you for nominating me for one of the contestants for influencer of the month for June!!
I am truly honored for your love, support, and confidence in me 💋
The contest goes all week and you can vote multiple times...only once per hour.
#Influencer #Thrive #Hope #TeamVeteran
Keep Smiling my Friends 💋
- 13/05/2017I would not be where I am today without My many branches of support that have truly believed in me throughout my journey - Thank you! Let's continue to instill greatness in others and be great again! It just takes one flicker of HOPE to ignite into fiery flames- let's shine and burn bright ✨💥🔥
#Thrive #Hope #military #leadership #loyalty #Trauma #PTSD #Homefront #healthyliving #believe #nevergiveup
- 11/04/2017I need your help in helping make sure this mom makes it to her #Marine's #Homecoming from his long term #deployment! Sadly, I suck when it comes to making things happen for myself - helping others is so much easier 😊
Any ideas? I need ALL Obstacles eliminated - Pronto!
I still believe in miracles 💋
- 28/11/2016I'm on a mission to clean up a dirty part of running a business. Partnerships wantedВroĸerCaмEмpιre on Twittertwitter.com “You are the most valuable asset to clients. Our competition doesn’t have you! Have an #awesome week #brokercamlovesya...
- 05/07/2016So... I am considering starting a non-profit business that caters to Autistic children. I have located a horse farm for sale... ...however at the moment I need investors, as well as other professionals who are more experienced than myself in such endeavors. (This idea is still in the planning stages.)
- Producer10/06/2016I need a bumble buzz...Bebee's .... I need a Bumble Buzz.... You know... Brainstorm!! If you've been reading my posts, I don't do "ordinary". Enter the dilemma! Our annual fundraising Gala is in November and our board has voted on a Masquerade theme. 😳HelpHow can we make...
- Producer08/06/2016There is Work to be Done! NonprofitRantsWhen you think about the person leading any organization, naturally a certain skill set comes to mind, right? They must be a strong leader, make sound and swift business decisions, and always have the best interest of the organization's stakeholders...
Comments09/06/2016 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI have never written a grant but my husband has. From what he's told me they are quite complex. He's been lucky and procured the funds. The funds were not for his company, he wrote the grants on behalf of our County and he did this for free. Yes, everyone needs to wear their capes- in one way or another we can be super hero's if only for a day. If everyone spent some time helping others in one way or another, the world would be a much better place.
- Producer06/06/2016It's Walk Week, Denver!Walk with Autism Denver, Colorado Sunday, June 12, 2016Sloan's Lake ParkI have been chasing the fundraising buzz for 15 years now, and there is no other "make or break" moment quite like the week leading up to a fundraising walk event! The energy...