- 22/06/2017Alfredo Vela colabora con el PBlabDay17 Alfredo Vela nos da su visión sobre las ventajas de la marca personal en las empresas. Al final, si las empresas son personas, las conexiones se ejercen...
- Producer22/06/2017NOMOFOBIALA NOMOFOBIA Es el término que los expertos han denominado al miedo a estar sin teléfono móvil. Hace unos años, una encuesta arrojo un porcentaje del 53% de personas adictas al móvil, lo cual por término medio, cada usuario lo...
- 22/06/2017Agradecer pasado y presente no cuesta, ya sucedió o está sucediendo. Agradecer al futuro cuesta un poquito más, no ha sucedido y depende de nosotros que debemos crearlo maravillosamente. ¿Lo estás haciendo así?
- Producer22/06/2017The ability to sell oneself is fundamental for any professionalThe ability to communicate effectively is essential for every professional. Translated by Judit Lerch https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/saber-venderse-es-importante-para-cualquier-profesionalOriginal Image...
Comments22/06/2017 #32 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#29 So glad to have you buzzing around, @Barbara Henslee. Your comment really exemplifies the beBee spirit.
This is a global community where individuals can shine, contribute, seek, and give all sorts of professional and personal opportunities.
The part for me that is crucial is that beBee enables conversations. It is one thing to have a polished personal brand statement and work hard to keep it top of mind for potential customers.
But what really ignites the factors of like, and most importantly trust, that will provide the impetus for someone to reach out to us as potential partners, are the commenting conversations.
The first aspect is certainly providing clear information so that people know what you do.
But the most important part of being a professional is demonstrating how you treat other people.22/06/2017 #30 Chuck Bartok#22 Amazing how few of those involved in writing for a profession understand the importance of SELLING.
We learned a few years ago NO ONE can reach and develop a market for the printed word better than the creator.
However regarding branding one must always be assured they are presenting their TRUE AUTHENTIC Self22/06/2017 #29 Barbara HensleeI'm so excited that I found this beBee platform. Thank you for this buzz, it gives me great insight to the purpose and foundation. As I say in a recent article on personal branding: Who is the very best person to promote you (besides your mom)? You! I look forward to making many new connections here. And, learning a thing or two from such a diverse community.22/06/2017 #28 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBAThank you for keeping it real @Javier 🐝 beBee. Here is my post as promised:
Facing The Elephant in the Room - The Reality of Racism for Entrepreneurs
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@anne-thornley-brown/facing-the-elephant-in-the-room-the-reality-of-racism-for-entrepreneurs22/06/2017 #27 Tricia Mitchell#24 i dont know how one's nationality affects the entrepreneurial journey - i had initially typed "being Spanish affects the entrepreneurial journey" but changed it to make it sound more generic. This was in response to @Javier 🐝 beBee View more#24 i dont know how one's nationality affects the entrepreneurial journey - i had initially typed "being Spanish affects the entrepreneurial journey" but changed it to make it sound more generic. This was in response to @Javier 🐝 beBee stating that being a Spaniard was a disadvantage.
I appreciate you tkaing time to view my profile @Anne Thornley-Brown. Write a post if you so feel inclined. I will try to remain as compassioning as possible. Having experienced bullying in the past, I will no longer accept it in any form. Close22/06/2017 #26 Tricia Mitchell#24 dear @Anne Thornley-Brown, I chose to ignore one of your comments on a previous post of mine because of an interaction with you on LinkedIn.
You may not remember, but somebody posted about the Law Of Attraction. I responded with my point of view. I woke up the next day from a message in my inbox. You didnt want to embarass me in public... how dare I a black woman, probably the descendant of slaves believe the LOA, etc. & ended by typing "shame on you"
I replied publicly on the thread. Then you replied about netiquette.
I have been careful to avoid any interaction with you. It's OK to have differing points of view. It's NOT OK to be in judgment of other people's beliefs according your map of the world.
Being a coach, I'm sure you'll be familiar with NLP & that perception is projection. Projecting shame onto others is not compassioning way of being (& I've done too much self-work to let it stick). What you see in me is merely a reflection of your own unresolved issues.
I apologise to anyone reading this thread who may have stumbled across my response.22/06/2017 #25 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBABTW, when Subban scored the winning shot in a game against Boston, there was a FLOOD of racist tweets against him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0kAubzW6WQ View moreBTW, when Subban scored the winning shot in a game against Boston, there was a FLOOD of racist tweets against him.
A sign of hope is that, in response, there were thousands of tweets chastising those who posted the racist tweets. Close22/06/2017 #24 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA#23 I am STUNNED to read this comment coming from a person of African descent. "I dont know how one's nationality affects the entrepreneurial journey." I am a Jamaican living in Canada. I am all for working hard and trying to be positive in the face of adversity. Whether we like it or not, some people have their prejudices and this does present certain barriers.
In Canada, people usually keep their prejudices well hidden but every now and then they bubble to the surface. This ugly incident happened near Toronto in the past week.
Ignoring this fact or trying to invalidate it through "positive thinking" is not going to change that. All one has to do is step inside most major corporations in the U.S.A., the UK, or Canada to witness firsthand how few individuals from visible minority groups get promoted to or above manager level.
Here is P.K. Subban, a very successful Canadian hockey player. His parents are Jamaican. He has had to endure racial taunts from Twitter fans and people throwing banana peels on the ice if he misses a shot. He is not the only Black hockey player who has experienced this.
Things are improving but we have a long way to go. People need to face reality not ignore it. Then, one can strategize to overcome some of the very real obstacles. Chastising others for speaking the truth is far from helpful. Is that how you approach the people you counsel? Ignore the problem, think positive thoughts and it will go away.
I may just have to write a blog post about this.22/06/2017 #23 Tricia Mitchell#8 good point @Javier 🐝 beBee to be honest, I dont know how one's nationality affects the entrepreneurial journey. I remember reading some years ago that some developing countries would overtake developed countries economically.
I was trying to find a video clip by Wayne Dyer where he said he chose not to adopt the point of view that others shared that publishing his book would be hard. He chose to see it as easy & that was his experience.
It was in this sense that a disadvantage is limiting.
There's no doubt you'll achieve outgrowing LI, but perhaps it can be compared, in part, to this buzz about an entrepreneur placed within a geographical context?
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@tricia-mitchell/ffs-that-s-not-the-issue-here-the-problem-with-clarity22/06/2017 #21 CityVP 🐝 ManjitSelling is a competency that the vast majority of professionals fail at and there is no point in having marketing or even a brand if at an individual level you cannot sell, either your vision or a product or a service.
It is not sexy to use the word selling but that is what we need to learn. If you want to call that an "organic brand" then sell that, if you want to call it "brand being" then sell that, but sell something that has not been hustled or sold before, and that is why the word selling is not something people associate themselves with, because they think selling and associate it with "used car salesmen" or they think selling and associate it with the world's oldest profession.
Selling is neither a hustle or prostitution unless you sell a used car like the term "personal brand" or it is done for the money or thinking at the level of just creating a persona and thus not having a grander vision that either provides a greater contribution or greater transformation to our world.
- 22/06/2017Postúlate por este medio o Envía un WhatsApp al: 55.1695.7567 para mayores informes
con Lic. Javier Herrera
¡¡Elige tu sucursal más cercana!!
Zona Estado de México (Norte)
2: LAS AMERICAS
3: SAN MARCOS
4: CARSO TLALNEPANTLA
5: PARQUE TOREO
8: PUNTA NORTE
Zona Ciudad de México
1: TORRES LINDA VISTA
2* *: VIA VALLEJO
- Edad: 18 a 45 años
- Sexo: Indistinto
- Escolaridad: Secundaria
- Sin Experiencia
- $3,657 Brutos Mensual
- Prestaciones de Ley
- Descuento del 90% en Alimentos
- Servicio de comedor
Actividades a Realizar: Atención a Cliente, Preparación de Alimentos, Cajero en Mostrador, Limpieza General del Restaurante.
Horario Rolado: 9 am a 5 pm y 3 pm a 11 pm
Descanso entre semana
POSTULATE A LA VACANTE Y ENSEGUIDA NOS COMUNICAMOS CONTIGO PARA AGENDAR ENTREVISTA
Lic. JAVIER HERRERA
WhatsApp: 55 1695 7567
Tel. de Corporativo: 4210-1800 Ext.: 569tltk.co Oferta de empleo en Estado de México y Ciudad de México-Naucalpan. de Ayudante General en Tienda de Comida Rápida-Comida Rápida-EOG Soluciones ... -Portal de empleo Talenteca - -...
- ProducerMybeBeeTV - Gabriel Bazzolo - Game Of DronesIf you are a great fan of Drones, well let me introduce you to Gabriel Bazzolo , connect with him as a 1st degree connexion and share the same interest, because the more you connect together the more affinity propagation can spread! Open invitation...
- 22/06/2017Hogueras de San Juan, una fiesta que no te puedes perder - Hanwaywww.hanway.es Las Hogueras de San Juan de Alicante son una de esas fiestas que NO puedes perderte. Este año puedes seguirlas por Facebook...
- 22/06/2017Los CEOs y jefes tecnológicos mejor valorados del mundo | | Seo RSSseox.es Lo habitual es que se publiquen rankings con los empresarios más ricos del mundo o los millonarios más comprometidos con causas solidarias, pero los listados como el que la plataforma de empleo Glassdoor acaba de publicar son menos comunes. Esta web...
- 22/06/2017Buenos días a tod@s! Buscamos Técnicos SharePoint para un cliente internacional ubicado en Madrid centro. Si quiere conocer el proyecto, contacte conmigo ✉ firstname.lastname@example.orgOferta de empleo: Técnico de Sistemas SharePoint en Madrid - Bolsa trabajo InfoJobswww.infojobs.net
- 22/06/2017GRACIAS AL CANAL CUATRO POR NORMALIZAR
LEY DE IDENTIDAD DE GÉNERO
Eva Q.NORMALIZACIÓN DE LA IDENTIDAD DE GÉNEROeldiaadiadeunatrabajadorasocial.wordpress.com En este otro post DEJAD A L@S NIN@S QUE SEAN FELICES hice referencia a la Asociación Chrysallis Galicia… hoy he sabido que hace un par de días, en el Canal Cuatro, han emitido una noticia...
- 22/06/2017Cómo usar LinkedIn Search para encontrar trabajo.Looking for Your Next Job Opportunity? Get Found via LinkedIn Searchblog.linkedin.com With more than 20 million professionals including recruiters, hiring managers and decision makers using LinkedIn search every week, making simple improvements to your profile can make the difference in being discovered for a new job or professional...
- Producer22/06/2017¡CUIDADO CON LOS USUREROS! Seguramente han oído de ésta práctica totalmente fuera de la ley y peor aún fuera de los principios morales; sin embargo, pocos saben a qué se refiere exactamente con esa expresión. Usura, usureros, son palabras que se utilizan para referirse...
- Producer22/06/2017LO QUE NO SABES DE TUS DERECHOS DE MATERNIDAD Y PARTERNIDAD DE ACUERDO A LA LEY FEDERAL DEL TRABAJOEn el año 2013 se publicó las adiciones y modificaciones a la LEY FEDERAL DEL TRABAJO, en las cuales se buscó según las justificaciones de los legisladores poner a México a nivel internacional, pues no había recibido modificaciones desde 1974....
- 22/06/2017Free career test online | 123test.comwww.123test.com The 123test career test will help you find out what professions fit your personality. Test yourself with the free career test at...
- 21/06/2017En este vídeo podemos observar la efectividad de un soplador de limpieza de hojas, ahora como... herramienta de extinción de incendio en el perímetro de una quema controlada.Soplador de hojas como En este vídeo podemos observar la efectividad de un soplador de hojas como herramienta de extinción en el perímetro de una quema controlada. Vídeo subido...