- Producer26/06/2017In Resumes, as in Life, There are No GuaranteesNow, I am surprised that this doesn't happen more often, but in fact, it's rare for a prospective client to ask for data on the percentage of past clients who received job offers within different time frames. I'm glad it's a rarely asked question...
- Producer25/06/2017What Lengths Would You Go to Get a Job?Have I Got a Job StoryMy company sent me to France to help deploy a global client/server ERP implementation. By all accounts, it should have been perfect. My wife and I were young with few possessions and no kids. Even better, we were both fluent in...
Comments26/06/2017 #9 Kieron JohnsonWhat an incredibly inspirational story, @Jared 🐝 Wiese ➡ I sell YOU. Fast! Being rejected may have left you feeling temporarily dejected, but it also left you feeling permanently determined. Your single-mindedness, quick thinking and tenacity uniquely qualified you not only for the role you applied for but also for the niche you’ve carved out for yourself today. Good job!26/06/2017 #7 Brian McKenzieI was transferred to a remote facility that did not have any 'Intelligence' assets or architecture. I was told by the on Site Personnel department that for 6 months, I would face a reduction in pay, and miss the exam cycle for the next rating exam as they did not have the secure facilities to administer such a test. .... I Called the Regional IR Admiral back in Texas (the one who had signed my transfer to the location) - the ass chewing that he received was well worth the call. After lunch - I was led to a secure underground bunker that didn't 'Exist'.
I do miss ADAK at times. Great little burg.
- Producer20/06/2017Company TaiSun Viet Nam Recruitment Assistant To DirectorCompany TaiSun Viet Nam Recruitment Assistant To DirectorJOB DESCRIPTION- Special projects/key tasks support requested by line manager- Key tasks follow through- Translation (verbal or written document) work support- Accommodation arrangements upon...
Director of Sales and Marketing
BangkokDirector of Sales and Marketingwww.linkedin.com You work closely with the Hotel General Manager, Corporate Office and your team to set up, establish and drive the hotels’ financial performance and creating results by maximizing sales efforts with innovative marketing ideas. You will develop...
- 13/06/2017Seguimos en la búsqueda de Director de Alimentos y Bebidas para nuestro hermoso hotel ubicado en una de las zonas más icónicas de la ciudad de México. Si estás interesado, puedes enviar tu CV actualizado al correo: email@example.com
Importante aplicar solo si estás interesado en radicar en esta ciudad
Posted by Jazmin Aguilar on LIimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 07/06/2017Dear All,
I'm looking to hire for one of the most famous - Slow smoked BBQ restaurants in Dubai.
1 ) Personal Head Chef
2) Restaurant Manager -
3) Head Chef ( Rotisserie experience )
French Speaking or European educated or Arabic Speakers. This is based on the customers coming in.
Summary of Position:
The Head Chef( Rotisserie) will be responsible for all the aspects of the business. Will play the role of spokesperson and represent the brand identity through his/her endeavors. At the same time he/she will have extensive rotisserie and rotisserie management techniques knowledge and will be able to communicate it in a fun manner to the clients. Being up to date with current food trends, nutrition and health is a must. Being the head chef comes with the responsibility of managing the front of house kitchen. Tasks include food purchasing, food cost control, recipe building, managing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards. In addition to this the head chef is in charge of training all kitchen employees.
• 5 years of Head Chef experience with at least 2 year in rotisserie or roasted meats specialized restaurant
Minimum 4-7 years as Head Chef experience in smoking & bbq of meat
The restaurant borrows from the great barbeque traditions of the past to create their own style. They bring together the best of all great BBQ techniques to create something uniquely its own. The process begins with the best, all-natural meats and poultry, seasoned with perfect spice blends &then smoked with wood for many hours until the perfect harmony of smoke, flavor &time emerges.
Salary between ( 14K to 16K AED )
Email-Fatima@aptresources.ae (Please read the requirements before you apply, due to the volume of resumes received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)Hiring Head Chef/Restaurant Managerwww.linkedin.com Personal Head Chef /Restaurant Manager - European educated or Arabic Speakers - Salary Package AED 16,000. Minimum 4-7 years as Head Chef...
- 24/05/2017Looking for a Executive Housekeeper - To work for a UHNWI in Dubai
with strong leadership abilities and organizational skills and display of exemplary performance for the housekeeping staff to follow. With the Ability to understand and maintain family values and integrity.
Location - Dubai
Experience in a 5 star+ hotel, boutique hotel, palace experience, or private estate is a must.
Health & Safety Certification or knowledge of Health & Safety is an asset.
Managerial experience to oversee others
Minimum of 8-10 years experience in a similar role.
Successful pre-opening experience would be a distinct advantage
Salary - Best in the market for the right individual
Comments10/06/2017 #2 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsHiring Now - Only individuals with authorization to work in UK please apply.
We are looking to recruit management for our client's restaurant operations in London.
Location - London || Industry - Hospitality || Format - Casual Thai
Experience - ONLY 2 to 7 years .
Positions - Front and Back of House Operations Manager. (2 Positions)
Please send me a connection request and we can discuss further details.
- 22/05/2017A Penguin Formula está a recrutar Sr Python Developers. 🐧
Candidaturas para firstname.lastname@example.org
- Producer21/05/2017Google For Jobs - AI Will Not Take Your Job, It Will Help You Find OneHardly day passes by without yet another announcement about another groundbreaking use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. These are undoubtedly the biggest trends of 2017. But don't be fooled into dismissing as just another tech fad...
Comments22/05/2017 #4 Zacharias 🐝 VoulgarisA.I. has a great deal to offer to the world, through science, logistics, and a variety of optimizations in our infrastructure. When it is at the service of a company like G, I seriously doubt it will benefit anyone, apart from the company itself (at the expense of everyone else).22/05/2017 #3 Jared 🐝 Wiese ➡ I sell YOU. Fast!'The next generation of job seekers will probably skip the search process entirely and set an alert that will find work in their area based on their preferences. Applying for a new role would then be as simple as a single click on the “Apply” button.'
- 19/05/2017Networking is said to be the most successful way to ...Diversify Your Online Job Search: The 10 Best Ways to Find a Job on the Internetwww.youtern.com All not online job search methods are created equal. Some internet-driven job search methods are far more effective than...
- 12/05/2017What is the best way to write your resume and LinkedIn profile so they complement each other? Let’s take a look at some of the major differences and similarities between your LinkedIn profile and your resume.How Your Resume and LinkedIn Should Differwww.business2community.com If you’ve applied to a new job recently, you’ve probably noticed the option to input your LinkedIn profile instead of uploading a traditional resume. While this may look like a sign that the...
- 11/05/2017How to Find the Best Dental Jobs in USA?
#dentaljobsUSA #Dental #jobs #dentist #USA #VirginiaHow to Find the Best Dental Jobs in USA?kledentaljobs.weebly.com When you leave dental school after the graduation, you believe that the world is in your hand and that you will never need to worry about a...
- Producer09/05/2017Look Beyond The Resume If You Want To Make A Great HireThis is an educated rant. This is only the second time I will have ever gone on a public rant. I'm probably going to get offended comments on this post from a middle aged white male who is still stuck in the Industrial Age. Oops. Ten years ago...
Comments06/06/2017 #1 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsNice rant out Jeremy. Great article.
Employees need to behave well both in personal and professional life.
Partying is not crime but abusing and misbehaving is not good. An employer needs to know their employees on and off the desk.
And company's need to pick up a new democratic policy. A company for the people, by the people and of the people!
Unlike Linkedin that is doing exactly the same thing Uber is doing now!
Tag me the next time you write. I don't want to miss out on your buzzes. Keep buzzing 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 Stay awesome!
- 07/05/2017How many people do you know who have worked at the same company for ten years or more?Why Salesforce Employees Keep Coming Back Year After Yearmedium.com By Parker Harris, Co-Founder and CTO,...
- GCC and administration. are you looking for the ideal candidate OUT of the usual HR recruiting channel that send you the same resumes ever and ever. Well here is an idea: Publish your job offer on http://bebee.com and read this great article by @🐝 Fatima G. Williams - https://www.bebee.com/producer/@fatima-williams/partner-with-my-team-for-recruitment-services
- My fave ad network by far. @Chitika works best on blogs & review sites. Use my link to sign up: http://bit.ly/2qzO89M
- Facebook targeted pro group brought me 700 new members on my bloggers team in 24 hrs !!! Combine beBee + Facebook + youb added value offer to maximize your conversion rate !Stephane Metralwww.facebook.com I am assembling my team of social media influencers: Are you made for success ? Join me now:...
- 03/05/2017How One Can Become a Completely Expert Dentist in the USA?
#dental #dentist #jobs #dentaljobs #USA #DentistjobsHow One Can Become a Completely Expert Dentist in the USA? by kledentaljobswww.imfaceplate.com The secret to being a fulfilled dentist just does not define the dentistry practice, but also maintain the balance of a healthy work-life. Here are few things which you as a dental assistant can do to keep your life and work...
- I recruit blloggers & Marketer on IZEA - Get Professional = Get Paid ! Follow this link and register: http://app.izea.com/r/2O8yIZEAapp.izea.com
- 22/04/2017Adnow Native Advertising To Monetize Your Blogs and Websites! - Lifesaysowww.lifesayso.com AdNow is an advertising network that offers widget based native ads, to be used by publishers on their website. This premium Ad network has more than 1, 50,000 publishers as of now. Adnow accepts publishers who are otherwise turned down by...
- 21/04/2017Yahoo Bing Media.net Ads for Publishers! - Lifesaysowww.lifesayso.com Yahoo Bing Media.net is the second largest contextual ads program globally with offices spread across New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Zurich. Well-known Pubishers of Media.net ads includes Forbes, Hearst, Meredith, Yahoo, MSN,...
- Producer21/04/2017Doing Good Through the Power of SharingLegit and highly recommended free social app is WoW App. Why WoW App?Firstly it is free and it will always bee, secondly, this is a revolutionary app that rewards you just to use it. How? WoW app is based on 70% revenue share with its users, so when...
- Producer09/04/2017Annie Got a Job! And it Didn't Take LongWhen she got in touch with me last month, Annie had been working in a local retail store selling mid-to-high end women's apparel. It had been two years since she had lost her job at a niche marketing agency, and she felt that she was shut out of a...
Comments10/04/2017 #7 Deb 🐝 HelfrichSure enough, I went to comment on LI first and this post is nowhere to be found in my feed. Which is a shame, as this is a work story that needs to be shared. We are often our own worst enemies and discount our chances based on biases that may be personal or outdated.
A strong work portfolio is what matters and the world of employment is really starting to understand that humans - who have family and health reasons to take a break from work - aren't damaged goods in any way.
In fact, after a sabbatical of any kind - you are looking at a person who is very eager to demonstrate just what they can do - and they show up with a renewed energy and a realistic perspective on the human condition that will serve them well as they navigate the inter-personal relations necessary in any job.
Great true-story write-up @Lynda Spiegel - I do hope the word keeps circulating. Careers encompass all work, paid and unpaid, and doing different things does not make someone a pariah, rather it means that they bring a unique perspective that can really add to their insights and abilities.