- Producer10/06/2016A Quickie Getting Started on beBee GuideLinkedIn reports a user base of 450 million people. Twitter reports 350 million. FaceBook claims over a billion. Let's take those numbers at face value (insert belly laugh here). beBee has just over 11 million users. The current number is right on...
Comments14/08/2016 #157 Charles David Upchurch#156 Good question, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian.
1) It is really the principal of private vs. public conversations that I was protecting. It's not just secrets that are best kept private. It's also applicable where you just want to speak frankly (franchement, pun intended) without an audience. An example of the way that I sometimes contact people privately (and like a few people have done so for me) with proofreading and editing suggestions. That's no great secret, but it's nobody else's business whether or not I want to offer suggestions, or whether someone else wants to receive them.
2) Some people assume that speaking or writing in multiple languages is a way of showing off, so I hesitate to do so. Especially with French, which has it's own reputation for exceptionalism. Now when I use my broken Spanish, on the other hand, doesn't feel like showing off, because I speak Spanish so poorly!14/08/2016 #154 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#152 LOL, I live in Québec and your written French is better than mine, @Charles David Upchurch. Of course, Larousse said our French is but a dialect. Websters said the same about our English.
Languages are alive. They evolve, they grow. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the King of England, when he first saw Westminster (I think), called it "Pompous, superficial, and artificial." Those words used to be compliments. Even today, things are in flux. It's good to be "The Shit." It's bad to be "shit."14/08/2016 #153 Gerald Hecht@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian Hopefully these things will help restore the truly one of a kind beBee to the crystal clarity, unlike anything I've experienced before on a Social Networking Platform. The Constuct of beBee is so innovative an unique; we must keep it that way. I would like to share this again for the benefit of "new (and not so new) bees" alike. Thank you for the commitment and unceasing engagement of @Javier beBee @Juan Imaz, @Federico Álvarez San Martín @John White, MBA, @Jim Murray, @Lisa Gallagher, @David Grinberg and the entire team.14/08/2016 #152 Charles David UpchurchÀ l'époque, le français êtait de plus chauviniste que c'est probable, aujourd'hui. Peut-être que ça a changé, depuis?
By the way, I'm just practicing my french to keep my noggin alive, so please forgive my errors and feel free to let me know when ils se passent!12/08/2016 #144 mohammed khalafHospitality is not just a custom, it is a living-breathing organism there. I know that every country boasts of it’s warm welcome for guests, but in beBee, the guest is “God-sent” and is treated as such. Hospitality is extended to strangers, it is boundless and it is unconditional.#14112/08/2016 #143 Gerald Hecht@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian Yes! This really is the place to start --I can still remember finding your guides (lifeboats), prior to which I felt like the only bee on earth; I think one of the first sentences was something like: "So, what will you see (or who will be following you) when you have completed and submitted your profile? Nothing. Here's Why"... I never "met" a user guide with that kind of magnetic draw; how could anyone NOT continue reading??? 💥🎤⬇️ ;-) AWESOME! #14211/08/2016 #138 Charles David Upchurch@Nick Mlatchkov surely the wizard of Oz could just snap his fingers to make all requested changes? No programming involved. I am thankful for the many higher priority changes which have been very quickly implemented by hivequarters staff @Javier beBee View more@Nick Mlatchkov surely the wizard of Oz could just snap his fingers to make all requested changes? No programming involved. I am thankful for the many higher priority changes which have been very quickly implemented by hivequarters staff @Javier beBee! Close
- Producer05/06/2016Terms used in the Antiques Profession and the Hobby of AntiquingPeople are often confused by the terminology used by antiques dealers, and little wonder, since some of the terms have different interpretations (sometimes based on what the dealer has in stock rather than the accepted definitions of the industry!)...
Comments06/06/2016 #8 Aleta Curry#7 Same with furniture; patina's important, which is why when someone tries to sell a stripped-back piece of furniture to a dealer and the dealer says it isn't worth very much, the seller is dreadfully upset and doesn't understand. Which leads to an argument about whether or not wood can have a patina, or whether the word is only correctly applied to metal.
- Producer12/04/2016ESQUEÇA O GRITO DOS PROBLEMAS A SUA VOLTA.A CADA NOVO DIA ,NOVOS PROBLEMAS,ELES GRITAM ALTO,GRITAM,CHAMANDO SUA ATENÇÃO ,POIS NÃO QUEREM QUE VOCÊ OUÇA A VERDADE,DANDO OUVIDOS A ELES OS FARÃO PERDER AS FORÇAS,TODA AS VEZES QUE VOCÊ OLHA PARA ELES VOCÊ FICA FRACO, ESQUEÇA O GRITO DOS...
Comments24/06/2016 #2 zeca dilaonO sucesso exige trabalho, liderança, foco, humildade em
querer aprender, seguir instruções e investimento de dinheiro e tempo.
Todo negócio funciona deste modo! Sem exceção!
Tudo isso irá fazer com que perceba que o sucesso não é uma questão de inteligência ou classe social, mas sim um mérito do esforço.
O primeiro passo para ter sucesso e resultados fora do comum e o mais importante, com resultados rápidos, é fazer parte de um sistema já aprovado. Um sistema pronto para usar, com uma equipe de profissionais digitais, que se ajudam uns aos outros e que sabem o que estão a fazer.
Gostaria de mudar de vida?
Gostaria de ter uma mudança financeira em 2016.
Aqui está a sua chance, basta ter atitude, grande abraço e sucesso.
Este é um tempo para Descobertas.
A sua Vida nova começa Aqui!
V Realize seu sonho de alcançar sua independência financeira. Dê o primeiro passo para grandes conquistas!
- Cuando el gas mostaza se utilizó para combatir el cáncerhipertextual.com El gas mostaza ha sido un agente químico temible. Pero también ha formado parte de otra importante e interminable lucha, la guerra contra el...
Comments14/02/2016 #3 Cristian Randieri, PhD -President & CEO of Intellisystem.it @C_RandieriJOSÃ‰ ANTONIO LUNA14/01/2016 #2 Cristian Randieri, PhD -President & CEO of Intellisystem.it @C_Randieri@C_Randieri ..."14/01/2016 #1 Cristian Randieri, PhD -President & CEO of Intellisystem.it @C_RandieribeBee ITALY https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-italy
- You'll soon be able to request an Uber ride via other appsmashable.com Next time you request an Uber ride, you might not even have to use the Uber...
- 08/12/2015Part time job - DESCRIPTION 1.Search The Data From the given Websites. 2.You have to Copy & Paste in Company Websites. 3.When your Data Inserted Successfully on the Websites, work is completed. Daily by Spending 2-4 hrs. And there is No Time Limit No Target.
Interested Candidates Can Fix His/Her Appointment
MASS MEDIA INTERNATIONAL NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED
NO.36, OLD NO.16, SOUTH SIVAN KOVIL STREET,
KODAMBAKKAM|CHENNAI - 600024 | Tamil Nadu|INDIA
Mobile: +91-9884361705 , 7667247452Mass Media International Network Pvt. Ltd. | Welcome to Mass Media Groupmassmediainfotech.in Singler HTML...
- 07/09/2015A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do job. The bebee is providing the best placementcell site for one's searchig for jobs.so thanks bebee for all these
- 02/08/2015Online Marketers - No Experience Requiredopportunityhunt.com Be a part of this unique opportunity to build your own online business by partnering with SFI to grow its online business by acting as an Online Marketer and sharing in the companies profits even if you have NO...
Comments21/09/2015 #4 favour achimHello, my dear friend. how are you and your health as well i hope fine. My name is Favour Achim. I enjoy your profile very much. This is my first online dating experience, that’s why I feel a bit stressed. please reply me through my email Address. firstname.lastname@example.org so that i will send my details about about myself and my pictures as well.I’m seeking a man who wants to have
solid relationships. I don’t need any game and I believe that you don’t need it, too. If you want to continue our conversation, write me on my e-mail. Kiss.
from Favour. (email@example.com)